S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » War Game Bets October

War Game Bets October

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Please post all war game October bets in here so i can add up what is what look in the war games tab to keep track how well your doing 

Good luck to all and keep a eye on the till it will let you know what your winning total will be 

Winners Pot Currently Stands: £50.00

2 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:59 pm

talkinghorses

Knows way round
Knows way round

First day and i am calling on one of my two free tickets for the lucky 15 each way so costs me nothing today cheeky but rules are rules it is so hard not to use it with these four big chance horses

2.00 Tie A Yellowribbon 4/1
3.35 Pearl Acclaim 8/1
4.10 Fillydelphia 10/1
4.40 Richard Strauss 13/2

Singles

3.35 Life for Rent 14/1

People was confident on this horse during last weeks Friday challenge and why i like Pearl Acclaim i would be silly not to cover that with this horse 

All the best Samantha a great challenger to start things off with

3 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Let me hope for a good start to the games with these two tried to find four myself for the ticket but i saving them rules are £2 stakes now instead of £1 so that is why below is more 

3.10 Roscommon Comehere Hi should win today 9/1

4.15 Roscommon St Stephens Green a decent horse won last start should again now 13/2

-£8.00

4 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Four Twenty Union Rose 9/1

Drops down 2 classes for this race and comes at a mark of 64 that puts it 19lb below when winning over Course and distance last year a big bet on this one for me 

Five Twenty After Rain 18/1

Good horse over Hurdles not the best over Chase so far but plenty of time for this horse needs to improve 

Seven Forty Five Manson 10/1

1lb higher than when winning at Sandown comes on a mark of 86 won on a mark of 85 and is also only 1lb higher on the AW than when winning over this course should be able to compete here been racing against some good horses over the years

5 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.35 Catterick Straighttothepoint 10/1
5.10 Plucky Dip 10/3

4.10 Fillydelphia

The rules say if copy a bet you need to provide write up explaining why so here goes bit rusty with these. 

This horse is the only C&D winner coming to the field in this race today for Mullaney and the last ever win was over C&D when beating Sheman McCoy by a neck under todays jockey it is a shame no rain came today because it would of been a dead cert bet i think if the ground was softer is so far down the weights now lowest ever mark and if your ever going to have a bet on this horse then it is at this course 11 runs 2 wins and 2 places and with the jockey booking you just have to put your money on the horse 10/1

6 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Mark.L

Knows way round
Knows way round
I found five easy some decent racing tomorrow these 5 all owe backers something bet many on this site have backed all five of these least once 

4.20 Bath - Angelito 25/1
4.55 Bath - Earthly 16/1
5.30 Bath - Edge 11/2
6.00 Bath - Aye Aye Skipper 12/1
8.45 Kempton - Mankind 6/1

7 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Do not forget i will be picking a golden box bet later and putting £5 each way on the bet if wins i will be adding £5 to the pot of what you can win so if you want to copy someone elses tip because confident then i suggest doing so because i will put money on that horse for you all so bit of team play might be needed if you want your winnings to get higher

8 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:41 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Kelly wrote:Do not forget i will be picking a golden box bet later and putting £5 each way on the bet if wins i will be adding £5 to the pot of what you can win so if you want to copy someone elses tip because confident then i suggest doing so because i will put money on that horse for you all so bit of team play might be needed if you want your winnings to get higher
I had already thought of that Kelly, that was why i posted up my bet even when i seen it was already tipped up 

9 Re: War Game Bets October on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
3.35 Paco Escostar 8/1
4.10 Debatable 7/1
4.20 Yogiyoiyogi 7/1
7.45 Sir Hamilton 10/1

10 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Every single bet we put in here from me and Sean WILL be SAS Main bets which goes without saying i think i will put whether or not to put them in multi bets or not the multi bets was our lifesaver this month 

2.30 Catterick - Sesame 6/1

3.35 Catterick - Straightothepoint - Thought i would get away with no write up today then saw this already tipped up thanks mike lol life to rent worries me because like said above people was confident on that Friday but i prefer this horse matches close to Kibaar on the speed over GCD and is dropping in trip slightly for this race 10/1

8.15 Kempton - Emenem - Long long overdue this one is 16/1

11 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:53 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Get first day out ze way then will crack on wit write upz n stuff 

14.05 - Roscommon - Shamad 40/1
17:10 - Catterick - False Id 12/1
18.00 - Bath - Ravenhoe 20/1
20.45 - Kempton - Contingency Fee 11/1
21.15 - Kempton - Innoko 7/1
GoodLuckEveryone

12 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:58 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

UNION ROSE 9/1
FILLYDELPHIA 10/1

Because it is day one i will give you a treat and take two bets on both singles so a chance to earn £10.00 to your final pots but i will also put them in a double and if that wins i will add a further bonus of £10.00 to the winning pot so today you have a chance of adding £20.00 to the winning pot 

13 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:

UNION ROSE 9/1
FILLYDELPHIA 10/1

Because it is day one i will give you a treat and take two bets on both singles so a chance to earn £10.00 to your final pots but i will also put them in a double and if that wins i will add a further bonus of £10.00 to the winning pot so today you have a chance of adding £20.00 to the winning pot 

Kellys golden box....

Do I hear a titter?

14 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Luana wrote:Four Twenty Union Rose 9/1

Drops down 2 classes for this race and comes at a mark of 64 that puts it 19lb below when winning over Course and distance last year a big bet on this one for me 
You go girl thank you big bet landed

15 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
when one you lot say big bets i take the hint thank you and war games 2018 has started paying 

16 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
Thank you Luana had it in a singles so managed two winners so thank you for that not often hearing you all mention big bets xx

17 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
been so confident all week Luana about beating Sean and you hit hard with a very confident bet i think Sean is a beaten man this month

18 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:12 pm

talkinghorses

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you Luana your bet got added to the final pot with the gold box so thank you

19 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
5.10 Plucky Dip 10/3

well done because that be a £4 win only bet so nice drift for you

20 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
dumb question but i never could get my head around how horses like plucky dip can lose so many races then win two on the bounce like that it is one thing i will never understand lol

21 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Two O'clock Mash Potato 10/1

I will be looking for more just wanted to leave this one here 

Thank you everyone only have a few big bets each year rest of the time i stick to normal stakes happy to see some got on it the next big bet will be in a couple of month i just keeping a eye on a certain horse hoping it runs this season will let you know more soon 

Glad it helped you out Roses and very good returns Danny i will not disclose my returns but it was enough to cover my rent this month we leave it at that lol x

I will be editing later 

22 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
Very early days Voodoo, happy to see War Games paid off  for a few people today excellent tipping Luana shows you are certainly Bill Prices girl that did, well done also to HenYas i just had that winner thanks to him (Brian Epstein) just seen it win why typing this out 

2.40 Royal Flag 8/1
3.15 Inexes 11/2
3.45 Villa Maria 6/1

23 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:07 pm

talkinghorses

Knows way round
Knows way round
I best save my last ticket because i know Sam is deadly towards the end of these games

4.20 Our Charlie Brown 14/1
3.50 Recklass Lad 15/2
5.25 Ingleby Angel 33/1

Every new day could someone please change the background colour if not that is okay just for us old ones i be good to know when a new day is starting when scrolling back hope it wont be too much bother thank you

24 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Done it for you Talkinghorses if you look now i edited out Luanas comments to pink background that way you will know it is a new days of tips so anything above that is not needed, i will make sure this happens every day for you now anything else you need help with just ask and will try to do

25 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 pm

talkinghorses

Knows way round
Knows way round
Lovely thank you for that, it is something i have often thought about when reading tips, i know it wont effect many but for someone like me i am pretty slow on the keyboard and sometimes i over scroll past a couple of days now i know to stop at each colour section when hunting tips out so thank you my love x

26 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good idea because soon it be full of tips so will be a pinpoint i will make sure if i tip first tomorrow to do the same 

i bringing the tanks out on your now Mike lol 

3.15 Ayr Pomme De Terre should go well 8/1

4.55 Brisk Tempo Time to try different tactics now up against the sniper of shorts lol  11/2

27 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Mark.L

Knows way round
Knows way round
Good luck all 

4.25 Naas Bouquet Garni - 8/1 Yourartisonfire puts me off but someone might want to look into that horse this should win but Yourartisonfire just something about it that makes me think that gets it 

2.20 Southwell Stormbay Bomber - 3/1
5.55 Ayr Canadian George - 4/1

28 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:46 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
3.15 Fumbo Jumbo 12/1
5.10 St John's 7/1
5.25 Dark Crystal 33/1
6.15 Haadhir 9/1
9.15 Glory to paris 12/1

29 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
4.10 - Sedgfield - Brave Spartacus 7/1
7.15 - kempton - Silver River 8/1

30 Re: War Game Bets October on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just sticking to that one above i looked and could not find nothing more i will look again tomorrow xx

31 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Savvy tippin Luana u lucky kid i almost banged in a 25/1 u zo lucky looool n Sam remem u can put 3 more pickz 2moz netime ya need them k noob no rules sayin when put them up so keep that in mind 

15:15 - Ayr - Chaplin Bay - Meeh been aving a great season tiz horse n i going use my golden ticket because this n ze 4.20 have horses i so think cud screw me proper over n free bet on ze tickets so going for tiz as me singles 16/1 E/W

16:20 - Ayr - Strong Steps - very tuff race hard one to work out but i am goin for tiz trainer is doin well and so is jockey races over Ayr lto and managed 5th place a step back into 7f might be enuff ea 14/1 E/W

Did not want to reach for a ticket so early in ze game but them 2 Ayr horses are buggin me and didn wanna mug meself of points playing them 

15:15 - Ayr - Kyllachy Dragon 12/1
16:20 - Ayr - Our Charlie Brown 14/1
17:10 - Southwell - Delirious Love 6/1
21:15 - Kempton - Very Honest 20/1

GoodLuckEveryone

32 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:06 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:Just sticking to that one above i looked and could not find nothing more i will look again tomorrow xx
Thank you Luana for not forcing bets because people like me like following all horses on here so i like that you came back and said can not find something instead of forcing it

33 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@ColdCreek wrote:dumb question but i never could get my head around how horses like plucky dip can lose so many races then win two on the bounce like that it is one thing i will never understand lol
I think from reading the write ups on here in the past that it is because when they drop in the weights the trainers then quickly turn the horses out in easier contests to suit the current low weights and they end up winning 2 or 3 races in a row, someone told me on facebook who is joining the New blood group said it it how the owners of the horses earn the money on horses like Plucky Dip. Was not a dumb question i only just learned that trainers do not always own horses some do but not all and that is why sometimes have 3 horses in a race because it is different owners sending the horses lol i am always annoying people asking questions it is how we learn

34 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:20 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Also some trainers/owners purposely send horses to lose so the handicapper drops the weights, what i mean by this is they put them in random races knowing the handicap will mark them down for what might seem like bad runs and they have target races in mind where they can quickly turn the horses out which is what happened with Plucky Dip, you got to remember it is a game with the Handicapper and that is then our job to figure out what is what, i did not look at the total money earned for both the wins but it would of been a nice sum for the owner/trainer and Jockey 

Also never be put off by 20/1 horses because you got to remember Trainer Owner and Jockey want paying and even for placing in top 5 sometimes they get paid so ignore people who say so and so threw the race that is just angry punters who lost a bet it is rare a jockey will throw a race because that is like us going to work and throwing our wage packet in the bin

35 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:28 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You know the enthusiasm from you Rose and these new ones is making me remember why i enjoyed playing the gambling game i think it is time i stepped out of my comfort zone and started tipping up again 

36 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done mike

37 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
WEll done again mike smashing it

38 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is the mike we know best sniper lol but do not worry voodoo plenty time yet

39 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Golden Box

Very Honest 40/1 

If wins £40 to the winners pot
If places £5 to winners pot 

Sorry late I was busy last night x

40 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:56 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Mike, nice bet that.

41 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well dine mike thank you and you henyas

42 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Mark.L

Knows way round
Knows way round
@ColdCreek wrote:
6.15 Haadhir 9/1
Think that puts you way ahead

43 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]NEW DAY 

So early in the day to celebrate for me Mark lol 

3.05 Cracking Speed 7/1
3.10 Shore Step 5/1
4.15 Avalanche 6/1

44 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you everyone, Sienna normally i do patents if you read my comment in September thread, because i am trying to get patent of the year trophy so close this time almost a perfect payout, this time around i wont count todays one but from now on could you please include all my bets in the Patent Multiple leaderboard please my dear thank you x

3.50 Tin Hat 7/1
4.10 Michele Strogoff 6/1
4.55 Bungee Jump 8/1

All three of them owe at least one of us on this forum money often backed time they win?

45 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Mark.L

Knows way round
Knows way round
3.35 Nottingham Case Key - 10/1
5.15 Nottingham Foxtrot Knight - 14/1
5.25 Salisbury Blaine - 15/2

46 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:43 pm

talkinghorses

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.55 The Herds Garden 13/2
4.10 Angelina D'or 11/2
4.40 Affair 25/1
5.25 Madame Bounty 11/2
6.00 Inner Circle 8/1

Some really good tipping again from Mike HenYas and Zoe, i have five for tomorrow all serious bets thought i say that because of the 25/1 i have put in that horse is a lovely horse and stands a chance tomorrow

47 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.40 Cork Dawn Trouper should go well 11/2

4.40 Nottingham Paddy A turning to the trackers horses i think 12/1

Think i will need to pull out a ticket this week by the looks

48 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike you just breezed to the top shows how much a day can change everything 

Not much again for me tomorrow i am going to try playing the game daily and we still have 29 days so no need to rush in i do not feel at this early stage because you got to make sure your not conning the followers but at the same time remaining competitive  

Six O'clock Kentuckyconnection 33/1

I will never take the easy route to win a game so that is why i am tipping up this one and giving a write up on it. This shows up here on a mark of 72 having last raced on a mark of 74 beaten last time out in class 4 winner that day was Testa Rossa which come out a not so predicted win. They have been sending this horse off highs of 92 on the AW and a massive 108 on the Turf ran a bold race on a mark of 92 last June in a class 2 race at Newcastle over 1m now they taking it back over 7f and should provide more for us in this race of course this one is certainly a each-way bet 

Each-way Advised

49 Re: War Game Bets October on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Congratulations Mike today so unlucky not to of had the 3 really enjoying the site at the moment lots of different things going on and lots of winners to be found if looking around i like the confidence of the new ones starting to do their own things around the site remember anyone wants to do something then just go and do it because it is always nice reading loads of different things, so much competition on this site which is just brilliant always makes people work harder when friendly competition around 

3.35 - Nottingham Operative - trainer and jockey are so good together so i like that SDS is booked in this is a big field and i am hoping for a drift on this horse come the morning but i doubt it because is dropping down the market fast 6/1 EW

3.35 - Nottingham Casterbridge - I TOOK 14/1 on this and i am suggesting our followers do the same for the extra place in this race on Skybet 5 places but for game reasons i will be putting the best odds on offer and 4 places this is a cover for Operative 20/1 EW

6.00 - Newcastle Tukhoom - AW debut and is now coming to class 5 for the first time since Goodwood last year claimer booked in and was only beaten by a neck at 7f at Doncaster so with the drop in weights the step up in trip and drop in class this should do well 11/1 EW

50 Re: War Game Bets October on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Savvy work Mike

15:35 - Nottingham - Socialites Red - 18/1
17:25 - Salisbury - Equimou - 8/1
18:00 - Newcastle - Curly Girl - 8/1 

17:20 - Cork - Shoofly - pretty decent race tiz one wit plenty to likin init thought i give write up on tiz cuz of ze bigger odds it is at an not really done nowt so is worth explainin y first we alwayz go on speed an tiz tops it by miles tiz iz deffor a better AW horse tha is for sure but i am interested in wa it can do on ze good to firm going often only races on aw or soft ground getz a decent jockey booked in 2day i wud only kick myself if went against our rules of speed Carol's Return will be ze bet for ze safe gambler 4 places up for grabz crack on wit it i will be 50/1

You lot be better off chuckin these into a horsemen bet tbh if waz not for ze war games i wuda only bothered mentionin Curly Girl and Shoofly ota two are alright but save ze money cuz going be expensive month zo jus crack them in a horsemen bet E/W dont bother wit ze singles we got sams for singles i want to do it every day again this year so will be days where will leave note like this 

GoodLuckEveryone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum