S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Midnight hours

Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

551 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Only ever seen this run once, what stood out was the confidence in how the trainer placed this in Class 1 at Cheltenham so this big drop to Class 5 and with the booking of the in form Joshua Moore i think it could be worth risking 

3.50 Newbury Calgary Tiger
66/1

552 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
NAP

6.00 Kempton Miracle Works 8/1

Placed over C&D twice now the last time only beaten a neck over this course and distance pleased to see the drop back to 6F and keeps Keniry booked in who does have the form on this horse 

553 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
12.50 Wincanton Pineapple Rush 10/1

Returned from a break to Carlisle in October and showed very little nothing like the horse we had seen back in March and April hoping this wind operation will help trainer does well with horses who had the wind op

NAP

6.55 Newcastle Gnaad 15/2

You will not catch Alan Bailey at more of a better time than you would at this course 4 of the 10 he sent here won

554 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Really look forward to Thursdays now with this Carnival you know 

2.30 Ennobled Friend 28/1

Anyone who looked at this race will have been tempted by this and the gambler in me just says yes please to it the current fav should win so i am seeking out the place money needed the first run back at the end of the year and the huge booking of in form Beasley is perfect for this now and trainer is red hot at the moment hoping to kickstart the Carnival with a good place here 

3.05 Speedo Boy 10/1

Sometimes you stick to what you know and was not beaten far out by the Champ, Crowley booked in for the ride here 

4.50 Dark Red 14/1

I liked this horse in the UK rarely coming out of the top 4 could always rely on it had a tough time when last seen at Goodwood but before then was going really well more so at the Stobart should be able to at least place 

5.25 Suyoof 7/1NAP

Showed up to the Longines Moon at this course on the very first Thursday of the Carnival at start of the month and came 5th a very good run and that race is normally used to prepare for this for some horses and the trainer said this was the race they wanted to win so that was a prep run ready for this he did have a few good horses behind that da

555 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 am

Sean

Sean
V.I.P
V.I.P
i like ya pickz n only one i goin to go against wel not against just a place cover if u will 

17:25 - Meydan - Fly at Dawn - i like ya nap Sienna an ya spot on but put a cover on this jus incase i say if applebys first horse fuckz up ze race then this cud steal it they pulled it out ze Cepsa las week ze race my Hors de combat fucked rite up meeh las year for ze carnival they sent it to ze UAE 2000 Guineas and stormed home beatin top score who just nearly won ze longlines that day he played 2nd string to the other Godolphin horse Appleby sent out Van Der Decken and he beat tha so cud do similar here 20/1 E/W

556 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:35 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i actually looked at that so am glad you said about it because means can justify placing the bet, noticed myself really looking forward to Thursdays now and going spend time looking into the races more in depth because it is one big tournament and looking at last years horses follow patterns, some really good horses going to these races hoping we do better this week, i could do with having a good day at gambling lo

557 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bad days for me need to catch that much needed break good luck with the last Ice for us not losing my confidence i know i was picking the right stuff just not been my week this week

558 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Samantha.dee
V.I.P
V.I.P
Good attitude to have that is Sienna happens to the best of us i backed all of your Meydan ones because read into them myself and thought was good picks so if your wrong then so am i lol

559 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just everything i touching is failing at the moment even my football bets but since i moved to this staking plan i am holding my own for now so will keep eye on the money if notice it getting to a certain level i will limit the amount of bets

560 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:Just everything i touching is failing at the moment even my football bets but since i moved to this staking plan i am holding my own for now so will keep eye on the money if notice it getting to a certain level i will limit the amount of bets

Dont beat yerself up sexy, Meydan is well tricky what with the lack of info and dont foget the doping scandel in 2013.

Go back to your tried and tested how you did it before, i bet you have changed something you do even in a small way.
You a good tipper and class will show out and tbh i noticed a lack of quality these last few months with poor races and fewer big winners

561 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think i got too laid back i know my main followers are fine because always ask my problem is too much weed and lambrini spaces me out not even going to lie lol

562 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Desmond.St

Desmond.St
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is why i like Midnight hours no words being minced lol

563 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

564 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:43 am

XxicequeenxX

XxicequeenxX
V.I.P
V.I.P
3.15 Thurles Teacher's Pet 6/1

This race will split the forum you have Sams horse Laid Back Luke Seans Horse Surf Instructor my horse the above, Danny with Lilshane and someone on the Double Portrait this will be fun to see the results i staying loyal to my pick

565 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
rolling the dice in the 3:15 Lilshane 11-1

566 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

567 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:56 am

Desmond.St

Desmond.St
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will follow it hit a rocky patch i do not stop suddenly following people when that happens so i going for it i noticed i have had a rough patch that is why i not been tipping myself at the moment good luck Sienna

568 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

569 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:05 am

Sean

Sean
V.I.P
V.I.P
ur battle of ze sexes wont go well if that is how it shaping up think this confirms we better looool

570 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:55 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

The last one was rushed, you know me i do not like messy work so wanted to make it look nice so here is the new boards that is how they will look and i will update it each time someone places a bet so then i can post it up moment all want to see it as you see already deducted the points off i have done a board for the other monthly one also for everyone will be adding new things to it bits of information

We see Sean because have been speaking to the women tonight and we going to make sure we beat you lot so watch this space lol

571 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Note i have moved Relyod to number 10 so much easier takes seconds when notice a mistake so like you see Relyod is number 10 and that will show when update the board tomorrow

572 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:22 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
 Tip

6.45 Kempton Global Tango 12/1

573 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Week 4

Right my time to try here 2 weeks lost money at the Carnival but i love doing it highlight of my week this is 

2.30 Dutch Master 14/1 Ew

Piece last carnival he just could not shake off hit the Bit coming second to him in the watch time was again beaten in the longines but i am going to give him the chance is the best horse in the field if goes to best 1

3.40 Arod 33/1  Ew

Would it not be great to see Arod return to form and dominate this race like we all know he can for that reason i taking a bet on the horse but i can see why many would leave this alone 33/1 Arod

4.50 Intisaab 12/1NAP

i know sean will tip this again he tipped it at the Carnival two weeks ago and we got place money out of it be silly not to try again 12/1

4.50 Championship 16/1 Ew Value

Trainers saying they waited for this race with this horse and they on 24% strile rate having 5 winners some being higher odds won this race very easy in 2017 then had problems at he carnival last year he did well in the Zabeel Mile at Meydan in 2018 only just missing out a second time winning

574 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:43 am

Sean

Sean
V.I.P
V.I.P
nice pickz noob yer i agree i look forward to Thursday now with thiz bit even tho we not had best of starts at it av we loool but that is part of ze fun going stick to ze carnival wit ya until it finishes last week i agreed with all urs this week i do not i am afraid kid 

Here is my picks will write up on ze bigger odds 

14:20 Hit the Bid 5/2
15:40 Racing History 8/1
16:15 Salarin Dubai 11/2

16:50 - Meydan - Intisaab - u av a proper savvy pick with tha championship n i will be takin it myself but i not bout throw this one away waz only beaten a head last time out wen we back this so glad c u back it again thought wud win easy last start not so confident now cuz of the 7f rather he went over the 6f meeh but won before over the 7f gets Harley booked back in an he always runs well with this horse nice lil price this 12/1 E/W

17:25 - Meydan - Zamaam - anything can happen at ze carnival tha is why i like it thiz horse not been seen for ages but waz prety savvy at ze carnival wen winning the casthouse trophy here beating Red Galileo under today jockey of Crowley is a other horse i would have liked to see distance change but i am not a trainer zo that is their job to know wa best init decent speen but iz deffo a punt off me this one wish racin post sorted out stats for these races lot of leg work meeh 66/1 E/W

letz try breakin it thiz week init lool 
GoodLuckSienna

575 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Zamaam just missed out on the place shame that would have pulled us up this week lol try again next week for us

576 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:29 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Was a pretty good Friday fiver today bit up and down the results lately with racing but that is how it goes in this line of entertainment always slightly messy with the weather trainers are not willing to push the horses which you can't blame.

Remember 10 places left for the VX worth playing each week you can enter many times so HenYas and Tina can still take the other spots because they aiming to build the money and even if win a small amount do not worry if you remember last year if memory serves me right the one who had the most actually lost i will have to look back on the forum and find that so I can get facts so do not quote me on the above lol 

Have really been enjoying the Carnival not doing great at the moment but they always say when the fun stops then stop and the fun is not stopping for me so i will carry on doing it all.

Also enjoying taking a more active part in the Admin site I did not notice so many people needed the help reading some of them pm's I had to get used to working from scratch because I forget some people do not know certain things but been good helping those who have asked questions feel free anytime to pm me and I will answer you the best I can.

Lottery tomorrow got my numbers on so if you do not see me Sunday you know I won and hit the champagne lol just one horse for me during the day but will be back with my normal Midnight Hours Saturday Special 

3.25 Uttoxeter Lostnfound 16/1

577 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

578 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:40 am

Kelly

Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just saw leaderboard love how fast you update that you have made that so much easier and good to see it live being updated i actually seen my points go off it lol just took screenshot of it and post it here for you Sienna  this is with the points taken off for tomorrow already 

579 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

I do it all the time now if you take points off at night then add over the day or night you can keep on top of it also added numbers in separate box that way it is easier to switch the names around into correct position and looks neater like that so easier to keep up with I put settings so you can edit it also if want I give you different link, it is so much faster that way

The board looks good our weakest player is only -25 and our top play alone covers all the minus players and he would still have +92, see why you get so proud now when used to do it because we got such a strong team on here.

Going to include other bits to that over time think we have such a special group of people  62% of the forum are in profit.

Ice is going to start tipping full time with me in here soon Kelly so you will need to watch your top spot only reason not been tipping because nothing for us personally but I like that you do well you are leading the charge for females on here which I always support You, Luana and Sam our strongest players so we going need you three in the battle of the sexes being at best would love a woman to lead the leaderboard so hope it happens soon.

Leaderboard is good because thought Yaz was doing really well so shocked to see her at 42 and HenYas is a shame because he gets a lot of money in doubles each way etc which is not reflected in that board, and Desmond said he be tipping again soon he said he was saving money because of Christmas time but said he be back to play games soon so look out for him everyone always does well.
New players think they all been great all them come here and in a plus and they are not afraid to take a gamble Gliam showed that today he trusted his own logic and posted up that very good winner on here today not just that but a double.

My job to go around being nosey I noticed not heard much off Luana, she said she is around just she herself did not fancy nothing to bet on think a lot of people got slightly worried we see a repeat of last year when cards kept getting pulled, but she assured me the moment something comes up she will post up.

Colin, Danny and Shining I managed to grab a few minutes with on the facebook and they have similar views but we did see two from Colin today.
Lottery well you saw them numbers who on earth would put them on the ticket lol 

That did not go well two places, missed out on the 33/1 place it was beaten a neck shame because then it would have been a good lucky bet for some but I do need to improve on these and my other bets hoping with the help of Ice we will see some big improvements to Midnight Hours.

Too cold lately so all out older people on here make sure to keep warm because heard it is going to get bit colder and is a lot of bugs going around lately so make sure to keep warm.

Midnight hours will be back Monday with Sky's free fiver bet roll on for that, 

580 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:29 am

Kelly

Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
The good thing about having this forum Sienna is when your having a bad time of it you can become a follower for a few weeks, that is what i plan on doing when i notice i having a bad couple of days i will follow someone else on here and earn money off them you watch soon it be me thanking you for getting me winners to help me with my money.

I spent past few years following people on here getting all the money off War Games etc and now your doing the leaderboard you will see first hand who is going well and when so you can target them that is what i used to do earned so much money doing that just got to be confident look how much money forum earned in 6 months at £1 each way well imagine how much i have earned why do you think i was so confident on keeping a leaderboard because i knew from being the follower how much money the forum was earning it is going to help you so much you will see.

Look at twitter i always posting yours up because have big faith in you and unlike many you see i do not just suddenly stop rating people all because they have some losing days you will pick up and when you do i will be winning with you 

Can you design me some fancy logos also when got time want some really good logos and things for my posts on here and twitter but no rush ok x

581 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

582 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Kelly

Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
very unlucky with lords murphy but your horse beat mine in the other race well done Sienna followed the lucky instead of singles but shows your form is coming back good luck with the last one x

583 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Kelly

Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yay thank you Sienna doubled the stake so thank you x

584 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Kelly for the support i do read your nice comments on twitter about my section free £10 basically now off them this week that can be used hoping this is the turn around i needed now shame because would have been £80 but i changed my mind about Foxy lady and put in Murphy but it shows to myself i can still pick them lol

585 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Well done sienna.. I like how a lot of peeps on here never give up and accept these things come in ebbs and flows

586 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
And yes I see changing your mind as a positive as well. Like you said. You had it picked!

587 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 am

Sean

Sean
V.I.P
V.I.P
agreed savvy work Sienna me n sam took a small break away for few dayz cuz we noticed we was hit n missin n good job we did cuz alwayz keep eye on it n we wuda lost money this week but we goin be back tomoz nite again zo is good to see ya get that today for urself wuda been decent returns in singles but stil free money doubled for ya cant ask for more ah

588 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:48 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

589 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:21 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

590 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:13 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

WEEK 5

Yet to have a profitable week at the Carnival last week got close thanks to Sean and almost getting a 66/1 place which would have seen us in profit with the win but when all was said and done was at a loss, I know Sean won't be doing any picks until tomorrow with this but i will be posting mine up tonight like always.

It is a very long carnival lasting 3 months so plenty of time to try and earn profit i will be sticking with it.

Many people are put off tipping lately because of this weather we have so many not willing to sit reading into races just to wake up and find out cards are wiped out, and from what i have been reading the weather will be getting worse tomorrow so can understand why many holding off but hoping won't be a problem for this part.

i left a note on here the other day saying i spoke to Luana and she said she will be tipping up when something to bet on and was nice to see she came back with a very good win which actually ended up helping me so much so thank you again, Luana, for that.

VX continues on Friday so i am sure we will see many return for that to show they still around but like i said above i can see why people are not in a rush to be sat reading up, but part of my admin role is to investigate if people go missing in action lol 

The challenge between Paul and Kelly started today with Paul just missing out on a 14/1 Nap will keep an eye on that over the month and update for you all how it is going me being an impartial judge on who wins that battle but Kelly showed again today she is a very good gambler and a good teammate to have on side.

3.40  Trolius 7/1

On week two of the Carnival Shining Armour looked good when coming 5th over this C&D but again the draw is not working out for him today, my pick was unbeaten on English ground and ended up 3rd over this C&D on week two in the same race that a few of these was in including Shining Armour and Woven i think that will switch here personally 

6.00 Hors De Combat 16/1 

Hors De Combat (left)
If you remember this was tipped up on week two of the carnival and was such a shocking result still can't believe it now before that over this C&D the horse was 231 i do not know what went wrong but he can make amends here last year the horse came 3rd at the carnival then when he raced again at the carnival ended up winning let us hope it happens again here 

591 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:35 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Well done to Relyod for winning Friday Fiver was some good winners going around in the fiver challenge Voodoo was unlucky I thought but that is how it goes.

The forum has been going well this week since last posted books up which like you can see by live feed are going well the top ten are up this week

+26.84

but the forum is slightly down but when compared to last week when earned +63 we can take the -29 this week never hide anything on here even when at a loss 

2.55 Grand Argentier 11/1

Think this is a little overpriced two time course winner and is going well again now

592 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

593 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Sean

Sean
V.I.P
V.I.P
keep at it ea sienna dont let it knock ya confidence kid happenz to ze best of us this anyone who says diff are lying

594 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

595 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:

well done sienna, never mind that Kelly, she secretly worried now!

596 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
big mistake made here i went to put your pick in Will but swapped it for Lightning gutted with this

597 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:big mistake made here i went to put your pick in Will but swapped it for Lightning gutted with this

i did wonder!! never mind you did good girl

598 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

599 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 am

Sienna

Sienna
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Week 7 

6.00 Meydan Red Galileo 10/1

Is a previous Carnival winner who been running really well in defeat on last couple of starts placed last week at the Carnival coming 2nd 4l behind Dubhe this drop back in trip will do no harm should go well 

Hoping to start earning some money at this Carnival now it would be nice lol

600 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 am

Ubik

Ubik
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
as she is off i will stand in for her

blah blah blah lambrini...lambrini......i love will......blah blah blah...lambrini...classy bird BURP!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum