S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Midnight hours

Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

501 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

go on twitter and pm that guy who said that and be all serious with him and say ''listen how do you do it i am shaking here, i do not know how you manage all these hours'' and really milk it then screenshot it and show me that you did it and his reply

502 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:48 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol no i feel bit sorry for him because he is having bad time of things at moment it is only fun when chance of him biting back and the followers so it bit boring when all agree i rather them all start back on me it is more funnier

503 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
plus i read some his comments he seems like a decent type just got sucked in by a bad bunch and is a people please you know the ass licker type probably cry like a big tart if someone picked on him

504 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:

Knew you looked familiar  

505 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:00 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Ubik was right beard suits you much better now can see why he is proud 

506 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:04 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
oh behave you tart, that actually looks like paddy look at his facebook photo looks just like him the guy infront now we know why he is so quiet lately lol

507 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:12 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Angi makes me laugh she acts all prim and proper on here but you should see some her photos would be shocked lol you call me a chav well trust me she can be worse i always thought she was really sensible one on here lol

508 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:19 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol she banned me on facebook so can't see them i annoyed her by tagging her in lots of stuff to wind her up so she was being a tart lol

509 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:26 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
on a serious point Sienna could you start writing up your news deed topics again i actually liked reading your section because was random but informative i am going to bed now thanks for the quick laughs and take that shit off your face it will give you spots that stuff bit of water is enough do not see us men parading around like a bunch of tarts with white paint on our faces it is racist to me painting your face white and i ask you not do that again because i am offended by someone doing face powder white

510 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:

Ubik was right beard suits you much better now can see why he is proud 

gives me something to hang onto when he gets fruity! 

you not a bad looking bird sienna and fairplay for posting that pic. Kelly will only post photoshopped pics that she cant smile in cos of the wrinkle injections 

511 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:on a serious point Sienna could you start writing up your news deed topics again i actually liked reading your section because was random but informative i am going to bed now thanks for the quick laughs and take that shit off your face it will give you spots that stuff bit of water is enough do not see us men parading around like a bunch of tarts with white paint on our faces it is racist to me painting your face white and i ask you not do that again because i am offended by someone doing face powder white

in my day paul i wore black eyeliner and dyed my hair blue, red etc etc wore 20 pleat bowie trousers and pointy shoes

i was a dedicated follower of fashion, been a punk, a mod, a new romantic and a rocker..
I still got both ears pierced twice but they healed up now.

fashion so boring these days everyone looks like bank managers or corporate types

Im trying to get my daughter to get a tattoo and a nose piercing but she too sensible.
I done something wrong there she always studying and getting good grades..where did i go wrong?
At least I got her into music and vinyl  and the clash

512 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:40 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
does she by some chance look like the milkman and not you? 

513 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Sienna wrote: Kelly will only post photoshopped pics that she cant smile in cos of the wrinkle injections 
least she admits it but have you seen new thing on facebook is even filtering photos of food etc not joking everything is filtered now and dog ears etc why do women think look good with dog ears 

514 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
 have fucking bear ears then 

515 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
scarf...sunglasses....winter....yes she is a chav Ubik lol

516 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

517 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

518 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
omfg Eastenders is keeping me on edge of my seat i thought Alfie was dead i so wish they would put that on for 2 hours each night best soap over Christmas that been

519 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
you young girls amaze me..in my day i was out and about seeing the world, hating being home. In fact i dont think i had a proper home until well in my 30's.

520 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:42 pm

feline

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
in your days young girls were not out getting raped each night and having knife crime terrorist bombers and sex pests around every corner Will  :LOL:not to mention a night out costs around £200 a time and that is just taxi prices lol

521 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, i see the point, but then i was hitchhiking a lot of the time and deffo met my share of weirdos, life was good and the beer was cheap!

522 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:13 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sienna wrote:omfg Eastenders is keeping me on edge of my seat i thought Alfie was dead i so wish they would put that on for 2 hours each night best soap over Christmas that been
been watching you tip on here past couple of months and when you take it seriously you do very good so to bring out the best in you, 10 day challenge in January me vs you chance to enter War Games 2019 in October if your up for it let me know Sienna, your a very good tipster if you make the effort, so in 2019 i am going to go around more often on the site encouraging more and more people on here to be just that starting with you

523 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will accept that and yes you are correct with that i can be very lazy with my gambling sometimes i would gamble for the sake of it just to pass 10 minutes of my time (most i do not post on here) i have to try and focus more so yes a challenge would help that gives me something to keep my mind on if i know i could be beaten by someone i do try harder, i like the competition part of things.

This site is good but what is wrong with it for me is everyone is so good on it you can afford to be lazy knowing others will be doing the serious work well.

2019 Goals

Grand Champion Fiver 
Earn £400+ on the Free five pounds sky bet each Monday for me and the entire forum if they follow each Monday

524 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:55 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

5.15 Red Stripes 4/1

In this bit when i put that sign up be placing the bet think the bookies should be afraid of for the day 

Today is also Free Fiver day from Skybet so i will be back on with that later, did not win the lottery Saturday so back to gambling for me again.

Is everyone on the build-up for the Festival now, read the comment from Sean about starting this up again so thought will make a bit more of an effort just sometimes need that break away because can become a chore like if doing it every single day to break and come back refreshed now.

Had a proper Irish Coffee tonight, someone gave me it for Christmas and i was thinking it be the Baileys and Coffee combination did not read the details warmed it up in the microwave thinking bit cold out tonight took a sip and it blew my brain, had proper whiskey inside it strong Irish whiskey, did not stop me finishing it but i suggest you all try it if not was nice with added cream on top warmed me right up in this cold weather much better than the lambrini I normally drink that is for sure lol

Going to be more active with my gambling also now football bets the lot, it did not snow in Cardiff so i lost that money on the bet i did saying it will snow at that airport over Christmas, i also lost my chess bet and lost some money on the dogs tonight honesty is the best way admitting when you lose makes you a winner in the end because you know what to do next time around lol 

A cold night isn't it, back to this festival talk i am going to try and do a few Antepost bets over the next month because you now get your money back if no runner and i am interested in a few horses over the festival.

Saturday was a disaster for me on the 4 horses picked but that is how it goes, can do much better than that i did not watch the racing that night so can't make excuses about it they just simply lost might back next time i will let you know i work on a day by day basis with horses unless it is a big event like the Festival then that is different.

Have some new photos to share soon of my antics over the new year slightly embarrassing but you lot seen me at my worse so do not mind sharing for a few laughs with you lot, welcome back me and welcome back you.

Also welcome to all newcomers on here i notice a couple have joined in this section is very random do all types of bets some win some do not i did pull off a very good football Accu for people on here not too long ago and have done some very good bets over the past few months which you can see by my total on leaderboard was a late starter to the forum so was playing catch up used to be on the facebook group before this forum was created and took my time to join up but all because talk a lot of random stuff does not mean i do not take my gambling seriously everything post up is a serious thought out bet.

525 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:59 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Here is my football bet i did 

526 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

527 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Boring day so perfect chance for me to start this bit off

Lucky 31 Win Only

1.10 Cracking Destiny 10/3
1.25 Peters Cousin 7/2
1.40 Steps and Stairs 3/1
2.35 Imada 2/1
3.55 Balleticon 7/2

Longshot of the day

3.10 Deepsand 12/1

Nap of the Day

5.15 Watchable 6/1

528 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:47 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i always do these bets for fun only pound each way but look how close i was some good money that would have been 

529 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
good to have ya back round agan kid i like ze anti betz section i defo be usin that i might do one tonite ya proper savvy beyond ya pishin bout i thut ya wuda had tha free fiver nailed on 2day i messaged Sam an asked if she seen it n to put it on i got on it n ended up with 13 fuckin p looool 

meeeh but tha how it goez few unlucky horsez i imagine neva watched ze races zo cudn say but i did think stood good chance jus try again next week init hope ya get urz in later not that confident on mine only cuz of ze day bein shit

530 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:00 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Want a festival Battle this year see who can earn the most money i will have a portfolio before March and you set up one and we see who wins be fun i think and i always do better if i know i have to go against someone else lol  i designing the logo for Kelly at the moment so if slow at replying you know why she wanted new Logo for the Festival to put on the site if you need logos done i can do them not important but does make your posts stand out lol

531 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:01 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

i need to make it better than that sighs lol

532 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
how about this

533 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
dun giv upsienna lookz like ya hit bad patch if it helpz i waz confident on ya nap also kid

534 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Sean, i am never put off i know these things happen it is why i have adapted to forum ways and using sensible level stakes on my bets now will be posting up in a minute my picks just looking around quiet days like tomorrow often means prices stay nice because not many take a gamble so will be doing it.

If i could have gotten away with doing that Ubik i would have, but you know Kelly if i produced her with that end result she would not have been impressed lol.

Today was not a good day for me, on hindsight i should have fallen on the forum tips from yourself and Steve but hit my limit that i set in my head for the day, each day i have a limit now going to be really strict with myself from now on so new daily pot we see how it goes.

535 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Lucky 31 Win Only

1.45 Legal History 5/1
3.15 Fifty Shades 4/1
4.15 Father McKenzie 9/2
5.45 Beauty Salon 13/2 
7.15 Viola Park 11/2 

Longshot of the day

2.55 Voodoo Doll 14/1

Nap of the Day

3.50 Melody of Scotland 9/1

I will see how these go if no good will earn the money back in the week

536 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Father McKenzie is an horse we norm go for but lost zo much money on it that not willin to bet on singles at them oddz wud not get nowhere near ze money we lost on that back at them odds meeeh

537 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:46 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
All one big let down for me lol just going for win only patent tomorrow 

538 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:46 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
decent  enuf patent tha do not forget ze Meydan cards many miss them out wen proper savvy racin especially ze 18:00 race many horses in tht Gm Hopkins is tradin at 40/1 i veh tempted but meeh fucked me off zo often is it really worth it i no your a cheeky lil fan of that horse so make sure check race out fav is 6/1 which shows how open that race iz

539 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Done this is why it pays to have all the bookies look how i had to work that out lol 4 places now on yours for small price cut managed to get 4 places in the 3.05 and best odds on Gm Hopkins sometimes the game is going around the different ones arranging lol  

Sometimes i wonder if many ever bother doing it that way or just use the one something i will look into because yes it takes extra time but is worth it in the long run i think it can make a big difference

Look at Hors De Combat with Coral only 8/1 yet William Hill offers 14/1 that is such a big difference but then Coral both offer 4 places so why a big difference in the odds?

540 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Me and Sam always do it an befor post up we send out main team who folow ev single bet a quick email tellin them where 2 go 2get what we got and places etc some do not bother which i can c y sumtime i veh lazy like when do ze bored betz i jus bang off ze sky cuz they been kind 2 me at mo cuz they no i alwayz give n take off them but each nite i alwayz switchin between ze bookiez sumtimes i will take a price cut for ze extra place but tha race with  Hors De Combat for example y take a price cut when both bookiez offerin u same place etc even 1/4 so i dunt get that 

Prob is tho sumtimes u gota no wen to take a nock that iz ze key it about give and take in tiz game kid hense why i do my bored bets in ze sky then i move onto whoever else i think needs sum cash post betting u sumtimes have to be that mug better 

ur trub is ur stil young n ya just want that big win all ze time remindz me how i used to be that y i no u can be veh good if u knuckle down all urs picks r comin from wise choices (horses not ze footy betz i no fuck all bout footy) but even wen ya dabble in ota sportz an dogz i notice exactly how u work trub is u jus want that big win u say urself many times about the lottery gettin that big one which sure crack on wit that in mind but remember u play ze long game u gunna win ze lottery in ze end i have earned so much money over ze years slowly but surely but i can show u men an women who have won the big ones 20k+ yet they broke now an u no why because they didn work for it ze hard way they got it just like that an pissed it right up ze wall just like that in ze hope of doing it again, yet ppl like me an few no doubt on ea we built the money over many years 100 ea 60 their and let it build nice and slow that is the way u need to get into ur head n i notice with ya patent £1 win which proud of ya for cuz last month u wuda been puttin silly shit on that an wuda been sat gutted init lool 

I wud put money on u winnin War Games III at end of ze year if u learn to control ur ways which u are showing signs of but u making the mistake Sam often made wen not winning she went rite for the "safe" bets the shortiez tha jus fucked her ova like they fuckin u over past few dayz i say it zo many times to ppl like u Gamble like no one iz lookin cuz at ze moment ya fuckin it rite up

541 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:07 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think the problem with having a site like this is so many good people around it puts slight pressure to go one better the competition should say, never delete anything i type out so when say slight pressure that maybe is the wrong wording i will use the wording Competition.

You are right about that big win i always just want the big money here and now, never grew up with money and when started gambling and winning money made me want more and more so is greed i do agree which i am getting the hang of now, never spend more than have earned over the last year or two have won some good bets and money but that makes me want more lol have limited myself off now on what do and like you see above i know how to switch the bookies and even the stakes i knew Sky would not mind me because they see my Saturday night bets and my Free Money Monday i also use them for lots of Football Accus always avoid hitting them hard if i can.

Coral and William Hill always my go to home because i can play around with them when it comes to Super Heinz bets that i practise my lottery bets if you will call them that, have lately been trying to win which is why turned to the shorts Showboating is a good example here i do not even know why bothered at them odds when at least 2 other horses was in that race that was worried about but had the whole i know am right attitude lmao 

Earlier i said about Pressure i know now why used that wording it is self-pressure we all put on ourselves, well i do for myself i assume most tipsters do this because like you pointed out Sam is well known for it but the self pressure to win to try and beat someone else in this case beating the top players on here, funny thing about all of that is when was not bothered i was just winning away so what you say about like no one is looking is right because when was not looking myself was winning easily so is something will try.

See this is why it is good to have you back around missed all your stuff because do just say what your thinking, notice you had a very good week also i like that new statistics your side is doing might do that for myself privately in my books work out what i am better at, they say some are better on the AW some are better at such and such, i always thought that was not a real thing but maybe it is and by keeping the record i will notice that.
Might be the one

The Festival hype is building up for me now, feels like a second Christmas that event so many horses i have written down for it and will be writing up on a few, was reading the paper for the past few days reading what they had to say and really got me right in the mood for it all now, it is going to be strange no Cue Card this year always loved the entire build up for that horse, would it not be bittersweet if Thistlecrack went on and did what Cue Card never and won the Gold Cup, i will never forget when Thistlecrack beat Cue Card it was like passing the torch and secretly hoping Thistlecracks manages to pull something so special out the bag that day and win the Gold Cup am about 2 thoughts away from taking and tipping that very bet more thinking time on it, but Tizzard did confirm he is going to the Gold Cup.

Presenting Percy is being hyped for that but no he will not be winning that i do not think it is a horse i never understood that hype on, they say about how showed Might Bites speed and Natives stamina well then for me Bristol De Mai beats that horse really can't get my head around it lol

542 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:16 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meeh not a bad pick i fink Thistlecrack az zze toolz to get zze job done but it jus got be Bristol De Mai 20/1 NRNB with couple sky n bet for me it been veh good to me ova ze years that horse so has Native River them two waz 2 of ze 4 i said couple years go n Native River done ze job last year thiz year i want it to be BDM init gota do it not even for ze cash jus so i can brag that 2 of ze 4 i mentioned to follow ended up gold cup winners looool n icing on cake be traffic fluide bangin ze national off u notice how Kelly now propa bigz up them horses like they herz on her twit page but i jus turn blind eye to it n think tut loool but savvy horses them r n yer i see wa ya sayin bout T.C  n it iz a savvy bet n good case to be argued 4 ze horse i said it other week that horse cud be proper savvy now ad a couple decent runninz behind it not one to overlook that is for sure i deffo be writin up soon on ze festival in ya anti post part cuz av a few i toying wit i dont care bout bettin on it now it is NRNB best time to hit on them cuz money back if do not run zo u not care bout doin them

543 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol yes i did see that but i find it funny she is representing N.O.T.D so she is allowed and i laugh when she posts my bets up and always says i got permission like someone is going tell her off for tip stealing pmsl and i think Bristol De Mai done all that horse can now hate to say it but money is all dried out of that horse for real only hope you lot have with that money lasting is the fall the other day which saved the price on the Gold Cup but i am not sure can win it i think it be a other Cue Card the one race it will never actually get and always end up 2nd or 3rd each and every time mark my words

544 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thistlecrack, Native an BDM jumpin las 2geta n going for it tha is ze endin i wanna see for ze cup them 3 jus goin for it my dream endin this year that wil be tbh T.C because of ze entire Cue Card show and ze other two to settle scorez that need settlin see thinkin stuf like that givez me tha passion back that i sumtimes miss aving because of how the racing been lately i gunna hit ze hay now but i be back 2moz gunna try be on every day now like i used 2 be bit boring in days n nites for me now not drinkin i thut i wud gamble more but actually not bothered only wen said it is why i writin on ea every bet i take it then stops me takin stupid bets noin someone mite be followin them cleva plan by me tht init lool talk l8a kid

545 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Double of the Day: 3.20 Monatomic 11/2 - 2.35 My Target 11/4

1.50 Warwick White Moon 5/1
2.10 Fairyhouse Blazer 6/1
2.45 Fairyhouse Veinard 11/2
3.00 Warwick Step Back 6/1

Will be back with the Midnight Hours Saturday night bets later.

These above were all picked for reasons being they meant to be future potential horses so thought would put them in singles and in a lucky 15 to try and get the best return out of them 

This shoeing debate that Easterby kicked off is in full swing, for those who do not know they now making horses ride with shoes on hind feet which is meant to make it safer, but reading what Easterby had to say on the issue it sounds pretty dangerous especially when he mentions it could slice the feet in half if back legs hit the front mid jump i hope they just leave it for the trainers to decide because i can see this being a major issue in the coming weeks something i will keep an eye on.

546 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:47 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Going to have a bet on that myself

547 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

548 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:45 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Been very annoying for me past few days, but when i have them types of days i just keep going because i am very confident in my own work and i know it is nothing wrong i am doing just the way it goes, similar story with lottery also not won £30 on that in a few weeks had to put the 4 weeks worth on earlier but still playing that free for the times won £30 off them one day i going to write on here telling you all won the lotto the moment do i buying that horse calling it Midnight Hours and racing it at the Festival you just watch lol Well can't say a girl does not have big dreams can you,

Midnight hours frozen over,  i am going to do a new style of gambling now set stakes and putting my Nap and NB and will mark it all down, have also been talking to the Ice Queen and she is looking to do different stuff on here along with the trackers so she can help people earn money on here and if you remember when Ice used to tip her own bets before trackers she knows a thing or two so look out for that starting this week similar to way the S.A.S do it swap ideas each night because do nothing at nights and neither does she so we have plenty of time to swap ideas and learn from the other i am also trying to teach her how to bet on other sports lol but we do have a few good ideas to work with from now until Christmas because looking at the S.A.S for the past few years it obviously helps to have someone else's opinion instead of just thinking your own is always right

Here is the start my Nap and her Nb see how I done the IQ all iced up little things lol in future, we are doing write-ups the lot 

5.45 Kempton Don't Do it 11/2 (NAP)
6.15 Kempton Agent Gibbs 8/1 (NB)

549 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:06 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P

The trackers will still be around but we going to look into them first instead just posting them things like will it suit race and stuff like those ones that do not will be probably put in the S.A.S main as you saw with Gravity Wave today

Going o enjoy doing this been ages since i did it 

1.10 Newbury Percy Street 7/1

Two stood out this and Get Rhythm, dropping down to class 4 for this race getting close in December at Leicester just missing out to Ar Mest a quick turn out seen the market set this off at 5/4 at Taunton but did too much all good runs came in class 4 so will love this drop in trip 

We still going to be looking around for more so keep an eye out because Midnight Hours never sleeps I will tell you my I.Q nap when I find it 

550 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
taking you on Ice with

Diamond Rock 16-1...good luck!!

551 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Only ever seen this run once, what stood out was the confidence in how the trainer placed this in Class 1 at Cheltenham so this big drop to Class 5 and with the booking of the in form Joshua Moore i think it could be worth risking 

3.50 Newbury Calgary Tiger
66/1

552 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
NAP

6.00 Kempton Miracle Works 8/1

Placed over C&D twice now the last time only beaten a neck over this course and distance pleased to see the drop back to 6F and keeps Keniry booked in who does have the form on this horse 

553 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
12.50 Wincanton Pineapple Rush 10/1

Returned from a break to Carlisle in October and showed very little nothing like the horse we had seen back in March and April hoping this wind operation will help trainer does well with horses who had the wind op

NAP

6.55 Newcastle Gnaad 15/2

You will not catch Alan Bailey at more of a better time than you would at this course 4 of the 10 he sent here won

554 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Really look forward to Thursdays now with this Carnival you know 

2.30 Ennobled Friend 28/1

Anyone who looked at this race will have been tempted by this and the gambler in me just says yes please to it the current fav should win so i am seeking out the place money needed the first run back at the end of the year and the huge booking of in form Beasley is perfect for this now and trainer is red hot at the moment hoping to kickstart the Carnival with a good place here 

3.05 Speedo Boy 10/1

Sometimes you stick to what you know and was not beaten far out by the Champ, Crowley booked in for the ride here 

4.50 Dark Red 14/1

I liked this horse in the UK rarely coming out of the top 4 could always rely on it had a tough time when last seen at Goodwood but before then was going really well more so at the Stobart should be able to at least place 

5.25 Suyoof 7/1NAP

Showed up to the Longines Moon at this course on the very first Thursday of the Carnival at start of the month and came 5th a very good run and that race is normally used to prepare for this for some horses and the trainer said this was the race they wanted to win so that was a prep run ready for this he did have a few good horses behind that da

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum