S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Midnight hours

Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

51 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:33 am

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
I was looking forward to a new look when moved to ITV and heard rumours of the less gamble focused racing programmes and more depth, but similar to channel 4 it is all about the odds of a horse which is such a shame

52 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It should be brought back to all about the racing, speaking of Channel 4 and Odds i saw John McCririck earlier on the television and no matter what anyone thinks of him it broke my heart to see him looking so thin and his energy was drained out of him long gone is the loud in your face often controversial misunderstood guy and was a sad sight for me to see. I really hope he is okay because i am a fan of his and for what he did for the racing world over the many years and he is like Marmite you either love or hate him me i love him and will miss him if he was not to be around.

Tomorrow i will speak on the touchy subject that is Racingpost and share my thoughts on that topic.

53 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:51 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i was never a fan of him but over the last couple of years he grew on me and i started understanding him and his old fashioned ways and views beyond the spotlight he cares in his own ways and does have a heart so it was sad to see him like that Kim Woodburn is a other one who is also on this week two big personalities where 2018 and the p.c brigade try to break because they have a voice and opinion without caring what others think not many left like them in this world, Sean will be like that when he is 70 he is like Victor Meldrew now already pmsl

54 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will have to make a topic on that soon if i had to pick between him and Chapman on a Saturday afternoon it would be him all the time, Chapman does say it like it is but he holds back too much McCririck never once minced the words if someone was lying he would say it on the spot. 

Sean is very grumpy but that is what makes him good because it is no messing just clear cut you get on with the job and go which is why it worked well over the past few years, and he ended up bringing together a huge community like this where the money talks for itself so i will take grumpy over cheery anytime lol i have tried speaking to him a couple of times in the past and get about 2 or 3 word replies that i just give up lol 

Have just placed my lucky 15 that will run over the night and i will see if i wake up rich if all win pays over 35k do not ask me which ones i picked i just randomly picked 4 horses out and put the bet on i do that each night just like Desmond said above, falling asleep i always think if i wake up and it won i will buy this and that long long shopping list have yet to even buy one item on said shopping list lol

Will go around this week and try to find out who the New Blood members are, i will speak with Roses and try and get the low down on that group and announce the names in here first then no one can say we not first for breaking news.

Most random comment i made today

"May doing dancing Queen makes me laugh and Family guys breaks out a smile or two.....now i think on it Cameron never did return my letter" 

Fun fact we learnt tonight

Sam likes Kim Woodburn
Goodnight
xx

55 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Well done Mike he came in and took the weekly title with a well timed patent win only bet it would of been interesting if the voided horse had a race would it of won we will never know now. 

The turn out for Friday fiver was big this week with a total of 30 people playing all trying to get that title, and some if not all aiming to knock the grand champion off her perch it is such a hard task to earn over £1000 on a five pound note but with Churchill plastered all over it makes you want to fight them on the beaches and i never did remember all the other quotes he did will have to research them sometime.

The bet of the day i thought would win Eight Till Late was just beaten a head i really thought that would win i put it in a few of my bets thinking that will be the one heart sank when i noticed half of them bets was win only with the drift to 9/1 that would of returned plenty of people some each way money.

Tina started off well with the well backed Fantasy Justifier which many others tipped up on the site HenYas, Desmond and the Legend Simon who i owe lot of winning tips to after his 50/1 so it would of been a pretty confident bet for people to of taken which i did i sat thinking Tina could do this she could land all four her next horse drifted to 18/1 i sat thinking go on get it when i seen Desert Lantern running well towards the end only to just be beaten and then that ended up being the theme with her next horse placing and Breeze well that lost.

Similar story to the one Midnight Hours backed in Bill Price a couple of places for him which is a shame we will have to try backing the right ones from now on, now to the winner Mike first one went in easy next placed then it was a very long wait until the end and when it won that was job done for him our 58th winner of the series was crowned.

War games is getting serious now with this new twist of the Diplomat, who would you fall back on so many great tipsters on here it would be hard for me to pick one, at the moment i highly doubt anyone would be picking me.

Check out that leaderboard you will need at least £30 to £1 stakes to make it into the top ten which is pretty good i do like how that leader board is constantly changing and that is for the better i predicting a 90% winning forum come Christmas time. 

I will be looking at the cards now and will be back later make sure you come back

56 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:45 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Racing post is it really worth it? 
Midnight Ratings: 4*'s out of 5
Last week was a topic touching on this and here is my opinion.

Let us first get something clear YOU NEVER need to pay for anything to be good at racing and reading form and this is thanks to the ATR everything that Racing post offers the ATR offer and more, so what is the fee actually for??

I took a look around the site and they say your paying for the following

Basic

Notes, Stats, Signposts, Tracker, Pedigree Information, Members Enclosure, Results Analysis, Spotlight comments, Topspeed, RPRs, Stable Tours, Pro-card

Ultimate extras 

Ante-post Pricewise, Pricewise Extra, Pricewise, News Archive, RP Sunday, Opinion, Newspaper Content

Now basic you can get over ATR all 100% Free, the Ultimate well tips are worth no time at all and the news you can stand in your local shop and read that if you really need to or a simple google search will provide in depth news on horse racing free.

Top Speed and Results Analysis will never help you find a winning horse the top speed will for some like the SAS but are they that important again i rate ATRs speed better than the RP's, but that is a personal opinion because i know they really rate the speed ratings with racing post. 

The only good thing about Racing post that i can find is that is puts it all in one simple page instead of opening up many tabs which is worth a small fee certainly but again do you really need to pay that if you just spent a little bit longer in looking into races which we all guilty of sometimes not looking more in depth thanks to sites like the RP 

I think the Ultimate package is not worth it because all you getting it the TIPS and News but the basic package is not too bad when you think of how it puts everything into simple form and is easy to understand, if you are buying the racing post paper at the shop every single day then the Ultimate package is for you 100%.

Can you be a winning gambler by doing it all free yes of course you can will using the racing post make your life much easier then certainly it will it takes about a hour or two each night off your working out of opening and closing tab after tab.

Sometimes also the members enclosure offers you the chance to download the latest books free which is always a nice bonus to customers.

My advice is simple

If you want easy to read information go for Essential
If you enjoy spending time working out races putting graft use ATR
If you enjoy reading the paper then get Ultimate 

I will leave it at this 

Paul Haigh once branded them and i quote " Cheerleading tip sheet" reading some of the things they post up you could be excused for thinking sometimes he might be just right on that

Me i can take it or leave it, but i will always be a friend for the racing post simply because of the ease to navigate around the form if ATR can stop all the constant tab opening then it will be something special. 

01.21 Charles Town

Fire Engine Red 8/1

57 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I give them negative feedback often because i like to have a little moan but here is some of the good points

Me and Sean be so lost without the Racing post only because habits die hard, our first port of call is the speed so we would always have it i agree with the Essential versus Ultimate part i can do without Ultimate i never read the paper and tips rarely check them just the form which Essential gives you, i am glad you pointed out about the navigation and the free books they offer could they do more yes but i have sent them many emails with issues and asked like when i asked them about adding Multi Betting to the smart slip they gave me a fast polite reply saying they can assure me it is something they are looking into doing and next thing you know they did it.

They are very friendly and kind people a few months ago i had problems logging into the site which turned out to be my lap tap when informed them of this that i sorted it they actually gave me a gesture of half price Ultimate package which they never needed to because was my problem but even though they knew this they said i could keep the gesture which made them stand out to me.

Yes of course i moan about them at times we all like a moan when you read some of the things they come out with, but i feel they are willing to listen to us if asked without shouting at them etc i will forever be using them, and now i brought the Jumps Season book i bet you they will offer it free to us be just my luck 

Keep up with this section i enjoy reading it all Sienna

58 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:21 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Royalty in the Midnight hours, i value your opinion always Sam because if not for you i think this site will be male dominated you brought out the confidence of many women when it comes to what once was  this male dominated sport, seeing you say "see me in a years time when i am earning the money on who is the better tipster" really stood out to me with you, i will always remember how you stood up to that guy on the race caller who thought he knew it all and well he ended up a very poor tipster rarely seen why you ended up walking in with £5.00 and walking out with nearly £1300 in a single day it said it all.

You will always be the Queen around here and one of the first Female tipsters who made real money and was not afraid to go against a mans opinion in the sport, and if you look around the site now many of the females are doing so well which i will always put at your doorstep a part thanks to you for people like me not caring about sharing my views when it comes to horse racing.

I am not one for this "females deserve equal" i think everyone deserves being equal if they earn that male or female so i do not want it coming across like that i thought i point this out.

So if you say it is worth it then it is worth it, i will also be keeping this up because of all the feedback i been getting and i find it fun being a knight owl it gives me something to do each night.

59 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 am

antoine.op

Regular
Regular
French English or Irish who does have the better horses i will throw that into this section for you to one time write up on does not have to be rushed do your research but i like reading views so that can be a future topic also the weather is Jumps racing needing a big change if climate change really does take a grip like it has in the past 3 - 5 years many topics i can think on that will share if you run out of things

60 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:32 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am not clued up on the French horses, but if you give me a week or two i can certainly take a look into them and be able to share my opinion on who is the best. I would say Irish trained horses are the best but that is because the Irish have so much more heritage and knowledge when it comes to horses and racing, but again i do not know the French ways not enough to seriously answer that question but i can certainly give it a look and will put up a article in the future on this.

The weather was brushed upon at the start of the year on here i remember reading Colin bring that up a couple of times so that will bring discussion which is what this part is for, so yes i can do that.

Remember my view is only MY VIEW other people will not agree sometimes which i respect fully so if i say something you do not agree with feel free to say your own view anytime because i am not the type to sit and say no your wrong i am right everyone holds a personal opinion on many topics we never going to agree on everything in this world and i am always willing to listen.

Having a day off on weekends from big write ups i will still be writing on here Saturday and Sunday nights but they be more relaxed topics.

I be back soon just need to make a drink and look at some cards for tomorrow lot of racing not only in England but Longchamp and even Tokyo but no odds on that at the moment.

61 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:01 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Im loving reading your section here Sienna its brilliant!!!

the question about Irish English and French horses and whos are best?

Its Irish(Im biased lol Im Irish)...hear me out...I heard a long time ago that its something to do with the limestone beneath the soil that comes through into the grass they graze on or some shite like that....thats why all the trainers are based around the Curragh in Kildare and the surrounding counties.
Now AP O'Brien is in Tipperary and im not sure if the ground is as fertile down there as in the Curragh and surrounding areas(fucking must be the amount of G.1 winners he has lol) but there was always a thing about the ground the horses grazed on in Ireland that isnt seen anywhere else in the world...

Check it out yourself Sienna and Antoine...not sure im just a drunk bullshitter looool...theres a bit of truth in what ive said lol

62 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:05 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Here look it could be drugs also cos lets not beat around the bush here....drugged up horses are all over the racing scene

63 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:19 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol o'brien looked stoned half the time himself, drugged horses are a problem not half bad as it once was well so I think the problem is actually the jockeys now with drugs but again it is improving I think the who is better is always going to be a biased question all sides British Irish And French have good horses I am on my phone so auto correct issues may occur lol

Thank you for letting me know you enjoy it because that means I will certainly keep it going knowing I not effecting all else.

Problem with Midnight hours is you randomly fall asleep and wake up just a little bit later lol so if I do not reply just wait for the morning I WILL always reply to every message on here.

Weekend is fun topics and I do have a special reveal of the War Games next twist I do not know details but Kelly gave me first access to the poster to put up in this section so make sure to come back later everyone xx

64 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cold wet and horrible outside so watch the racing and then later i will be sat by the fire watching my all time favourite film Seabiscuit will write up on that later i so love that film and the story

You don't throw a whole life away just cause he's banged up a little

65 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Every single time i lose that passion for racing i turn to that film, each and every time and after watching it i remember why i love racing such a heart warming story, Cue Card and Many Clouds are two other horses that bring back that passion also

If anyone is sat wondering why they love horse racing for one reason or a other i suggest watching that film you will walk away knowing why you enjoy racing so much

66 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
I can't remember if it was you Mike who also recommended Murphy's Stroke as a good film too...its worth a watch not heartwarming like Seabiscuit but it's heartwarming to see the bookie get bashed lol

67 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I think Murphy's Stroke was a master class, Gay Future is not a name you would like to give your child now, if was not for that stupid stable guy they would of got away with it.

The reply he gave the courts would always be something to smile about 

"Do you regard yourself as taking part in a stroke of genius or in something criminal?" 

"A stroke of genius, Sir"

A old fashioned con when men was men no violence just old fashioned honest cons, wish i was born then i would of loved the 50 - 80's not many people left now with the old fashioned values

68 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
What a day, the diplomats paid for some but for others was some sort of plot going on i think, was Sam all part of game play knowing Mike used her for a diplomat did she purposely throw that bet away, i am not one for speculation but it is something that crossed my suspicious mind. 

I have been told to place up the latest twist do not ask me what it means because i really do not know i was just given a poster to post up so here that is for you all

That could mean anything, and with the imagination from Kelly i am looking forward to seeing what that will be doing in the game i do know it will only effect BONUS POINTS not main game points and bonus points obviously mean lots at the end you really will be seeing war tactics over these next 3 months.

Our French player came around today and he showed us how to play the longchamp cards with an impressive place horse and a win not a bad day from him and i notice he does have many big odd horses for tomorrow so make sure to check them out.

Colin again had a good winner today which did not go unnoticed..sorry it did by Op pmsl

Late night for Nick was he out partying at all hours? he was bit late posting them ratings up and he is a self confessed rocker will keep a eye out and see what he been up to on these late Friday night antics.

Watched that film tonight Seabiscuit a brilliant 5 star film and makes you so wish you was around in them days, it also highlights how the Americans can really hype up an event, a horse that will always be a legend and a jockey that had a hard riding career yet still go on to do great things. I learned he was crushed by a horse, shattered his leg then when it was getting better he fell in a hole and broke the leg again what a life he had.

Bill Price might make a good father to Luana but he certainly let her down today in the war games no points earned for her so i would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation at the dinner table this Sunday afternoon.

I had big hopes for the day with the betting but i did not do well at all did not even break even today with my own bets did not post them because on a Saturday it is basically open book season, nothing won for me few places but did not amount to nothing at all.

Bet of the day tomorrow: Kew Gardens 11/1

Bet of War Games: Templepark 8/1

Get them in a double because that is what i will be doing 

Sha Tin racing early in the morning and also McGreg fight so plenty to gamble on in midnight hours which i will be posting up shortly, i am hoping the lovely YazChi will post tonight with her thoughts on the Sha Tin races so i will hold off for now on what i am doing 

McGregor to win for me i think

DO NOT FORGET

I got my 100/1 horse ante-post bet running at Longchamp with Magical i have put bit more money on that at 50/1 now hoping for place money so make sure to cheer that on

I will be back when i see who is tipping what tonight, after i wrote above message i messaged Yaz she said she will be posting soon so i will wait to see what i will bet on in the Sha Tin then i will give my verdict on Longchamp and Sha Tin in one go

00.26 Hawthorn

Kyzan 20/1

69 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:26 am

Desmond.St

REGULAR
REGULAR
I always look forward to reading this part now so thank you Sienna it is always my bedtime read have taken the double on good luck with that just placing my random night time bet now not done well all week on them last night i tried 4 shorts went to bed thinking great going to wake up with £100 in my balance but nope i lost every single one and the long horses won typical lol

70 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:00 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Similar thing happens to me Desmond lol always pleased to know people enjoy it here is my little bets for tomorrow Longchamp is by far the best cards then Hong Kong Ireland and UK is last for racing in my opinion tomorrow  

Longchamp

3.05 Magical 50/1 (plus my 100/1 Ante)
4.25 Gold Vibe 25/1
5.30 Rayon Vert 6/1

Each way Patent 

3.05 Talismanic 33/1
3.50 Lady Frankel 16/1
5.00 Inns of Court 16/1

Sha Tin

7.30 Superior Boy 8/1
8.35 Master Bernini 25/1
9.05 Endearing 7/1
9.35 Winning Circle 25/1

Tipperary 

2.10 Prosecution 8/1
2.40 Smash Williams 9/1

Uttoxeter 

2.00 Marju's Quest 8/1

Conor McGregor win outright 11/8
Conor McGregor Win, land most takedowns and land most Significant Strikes 25/1
Conor McGregor to win by KO/TKO Inside 2 minutes Rnd 1 12/1
Either Fighter points 3/1

71 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:06 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Another great piece Sienna,this is quickly becoming my first click on here because of the effort you make writing all this out

Thanks and well done I doubt im the only one who is enjoying reading your thoughts.

Conor by TKO in R.2 is 7/1 on Will Hill oddly he is 8/1 to win in R.2 outright????

Anyhow Khabib is an awful striker but a superb wrestler...Think he will get lit up by CmcG trying for a takedown...Im backing my fellow South Dublin countryman...Ive lots of family from his area and Im from a few miles down the road,its amazing to think a Joe Soap from Crumlin has become 1 of the biggest sports stars in the world....Love him or hate him hes made MMA fighting mainstream.

Conor win in R.2 @ 8/1...Im on lol

72 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:29 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Problem for me is lot of it is basically like wrestling now you have people like Brock Lesnar and Phil Brooks who got battered twice in the cage then you have Rhonda who gets beat and she cries off to wrestling and McGregor will no doubt end up doing the same if loses this money talks it is similar to the boxing now all of it is becoming more entertainment you do not know what is being staged anymore 

McGregor deserves respect for bringing the media and hype to the sport but on the other hand he is also to blame for it turning into one big entertainment show and letting people like Phil Brooks think they can handle the cage.

If McGregor stays on his feet and just goes right for the southpaw shots full on in and out job he should get round one very easy.

Tyson Fury is the same he can get that title come December if he carries on the mind games they play a similar game Fury and McGregor they rely on the head games which is a winning formula but i will talk more on Fury closer to the time i got lots to say on the Gypsy King lol

I avoid William Hill mainly because they so focused on football fans that they push away any other style of punter which is a shame because i use to enjoy using them for the casino part and the super heinz but i do use them to place football acc's and Goliath bets.

This site was missing pages like this that is why i opened it up knowing that in time many more will feel confident to just say what they are thinking, the trouble with this day and age so many people are worried to say much because lot of people are quick to attack if someone says something different to what they are thinking, which then puts people off out of worry, so with me doing this page people will see just say what you want do what you want and have your own opinions nothing is right or wrong in the Midnight hours.

73 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:11 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Great post!!!

Dead right its turned like WWF but thats what sells and what makes money....Ill be back when the Gypsy King is fighting,love the boxing and Fury is someone who I think is an Enigma....though I dont think he will win against Wilder,I think its too soon and hes not the same fighter he was in 2015 but like you say that convo is for another day.

I went on Wills for the penny bets and free spins,actually won £150 on free bingo 6mths ago so just for me being lazy i stuck it out with them,i do lots of football accas too so its ok for me.

Your last paragraph is exactly why im enjoying Midnight Hours,Im more of a reader than a talker but when you give your opinion like you do(and others too) it gives me a chance to leave my own without feeling like im clogging up the site with chat....cant thank you enough for it Sienna,I might not talk again for a while but Ill continue enjoying hearing your thoughts

74 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Oh did you know Muhammed Ali's daughter said that Conor was the nearest thing to her dad that she's ever seen...thats some compliment and Im not sure he deserves it.

Still think Fury dressing up at as Batman was a stroke of genius looool...Klitscko didnt know what to think

75 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:31 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
(reply to Chris towards bottom i was typing this out before seen your reply)

I almost forgot to mention this for Kelly, the awards will be worked out bit differently this year now the site been running and entire year lot of the awards like top tipster etc will be awarded based on facts over the year.

What is different and why i am mentioning it is now we can vote on certain awards like the following

Best Improved 2018
Hardest Worker 2018
Best Newcomer of 2018
Best tip of the year

Plus more

How you will vote is via polls i will be running over the next few weeks all results remain private not even admin can see who you voting for so just click your vote on the polls on here or the facebook pages, Kelly basically stole the grammy award didn't she with that above lmao 

I think the Midnight hours will look good with one of them awards at the side i think i will have to get my tipping skills down i think a new tipster of 2018 will be crowned personally and that will be UBIK if you work on the last 3 months i will try seeing if midnight hours can host for that night lot of Lambrini and music is called for 

I will be back tomorrow with more and i will see if i wake up a rich woman come the morning i placed a bet so random tonight do not even know what the horses was called now just clicked on four very random ones try it sometime you will wake up in the morning forgetting did it then when remember you rush all excited to check..just to find it lost lmao 

Just went to send then said you replied Chris, i have won lots of money on the fruits on William Hill but also lost lots on them lol, William Hill and Coral are both great when it comes to the penny bets especially with a site like this with so many good tipsters it is a treat to place them all together and just see where it goes, i know Angi is a big fan of the penny pot bets and if you mix them you can get great returns. 

I think she might of had too much Irish Whiskey when she said that about McGregor and she could be taking them words back lol i do really like both McGregor and Fury for how they are personality wise they do not care what they do or say which is always what i feel is needed in this world, we have far too many contradicting people around now so it can become refreshing to have characters like that who have a big following in the world, it brings hope.

Lot of people are more readers than they are talkers which is always fine, i have never felt the need to force people to talk and so forth sometimes just reading/listening works a treat. I think so many people want to voice an opinion but when you look at social media like Twitter, Facebook the majority of the good people who have valued opinions always get shut down by the bigger voices around. This site proved just that theory you look at Racecaller you had the big louder types tipping up none stop then you had people like UBIK, Nick Scram and HenYas the quieter ones who did not really get much chance to have a say and well the tipping this past year spoke volumes on why you should allow all to be able to voice an opinion.

I wish you the best with your tip tomorrow having witnessed your tips in the past on here you have found some really good winners so is always worth following, i best get to sleep nice lay in tomorrow refreshed for Sunday views.

Remember if i do not reply to things it just means one of few things i have fallen asleep, shut my computer down and phone is charging or my internet is playing up but will always reply moment i read a comment i never ignore anyone.

Goodnight
xxx

76 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:05 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ah shit...fuck McGregor the stupid little fucking dope...and fuck khabib and his crap he did after...conor seems to give up too fast

77 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:11 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ah look I got plenty of smacks in my heyday never got choked out lool...REMATCH.. WWF SIENNA you called it earlier lol

78 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:25 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I do respect both fighters but not what happened after both to blame for it C.M could never handle submission but saying that if a man did that to me and I had rules to follow I would tap out also to be honest otherwise it becomes torture

79 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

80 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I sent a reporter out from Midnight hours and got them take some snaps ignore the ITV logo pmsl 

Something for you men her name is Miss Reporter lol

Defoe taking a ride alone 

A shot of Nelson knowing he is set up to lose a long ride for him for nothing

Enable got so lucky Sea of Class out of nowhere 

81 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 pm

antoine.op

Regular
Regular
@Sienna wrote:Similar thing happens to me Desmond lol always pleased to know people enjoy it here is my little bets for tomorrow Longchamp is by far the best cards then Hong Kong Ireland and UK is last for racing in my opinion tomorrow  

Longchamp

4.25 Gold Vibe 25/1

Nice one Sienna

82 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done with golden vibrator sienna...drifted to 50-1.

so I was going to wait until the midnight hour, cos thats when the prices come tumbling down
i might just have ANTIDOTE to the 2:25 windsor 14-1

83 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bet taken Ubik, Golden Vibe made it a very good day for me more on that later about how my day went

Good luck with it hope it wins for us, i am currently in the middle of looking at the cards and will post up later with  my nightly topics.

Thank you Chris for you wins today some good each way profit.

Will write up tonight on how the thread went today i just like to check the cards before i mess around

84 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Have to agree with Chris here, i look forward to reading this part of the site and every time my phone goes off to say a new reply is on this part i always look forward to reading it keep up the good work Sienna

85 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
very brave sienna, newbie horse could be anything, but certainly has the trainer and the breeding, hope it wins for us!

86 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well it is worth risking, if it does not win then that is nothing compared to what you have earned me this year on here, so do not worry if does not win. I  have a points system when it comes to following people based on how much have earned me in a pot that is why i do not mind following lots on here because all have earned me a pot.

Sorry if this seems like a rushed reply, in a hour or so i will be able to give longer replies on here i am on the last card now just like going over them all that way when i mess around later on here i can include serious bits on what to follow.

Multi boards come into force tomorrow also so everyone make sure to include if in write ups if want it counted because if not i will not be counting it.

87 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Sienna you running this section with updates helps me focus on the War Games and leaderboard for this month because October is the hardest part of War Games trying to keep track on 8 players and all the twists i got planned, so am really glad you agreed to stay around because it took so much work off my shoulders because can just leave it all up to you the rest of the site for the next few months why i pay attention to war games do not forget site needs Halloween theme soon to it only when you got time, also Will needs lot of help sometimes i bet you if that horse does not win he will run off and go quiet for few days in here so you need make sure he comes back ok lol  x

88 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
true dat kelly, but good to see you offer the pipe of peace now you have competition in the games and for pin up of the forum but 2 birds in the bush is worth more than looking at Pauls ugly mug

89 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol yes give me them two any day over Paul i heard he was actually wanting a spot on here for Admin a few months ago could you imagine him being admin he would mess the site right up so glad was a swift no lol

90 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oh trust me i am no pin up  

fags and vodka no pin up here pmsl

91 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Desmond.St

REGULAR
REGULAR
lol you do make me laugh Sienna

92 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:Oh trust me i am no pin up  

fags and vodka no pin up here pmsl

phorr!!!! If you wear granny pants and go shopping in your PJ's hit me up girl, im 87 and have a nice pension

93 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

OPEN

We are officially open tonight, was a long but fun day today for the racing with Longchamp going off in France the highlight race had to go to Enable an impressive run by far.

So where do i start, well with my bets today i did ok i thought had a win and a nice place i did not do the SP on that so i did not get paid the 50/1 that was given to me which was a shame.

The French lot did not do that well what with the big bet losing but i doubt followers would mind looking back at his history on here he does pretty well. War Games is going well also they have a new leader with Coldreek almost earning more prize money to the pot which is building up nicely but with the task ahead of the winner beating 3 players and doing it for three months then i think they deserve the prize and trophy.

Kelly jus so you know you have made a slight mistake on my name in the leaderboard today it should be 80p less.

I have been asked to design this months Halloween theme for Kelly to help her out so i think it calls for a few spiders and cobwebs laying around and a darker theme for the rest of the month i will work on that this week.

Ubik 83 that would explain why you are showing us young ones how it is done topping that leaderboard, you do exceptionally well on the tipping and always a joy to see you around.

Bet of the day did very well today 

Bet of the day: 3.40 Angel Gabrial 15/2

it just had to be this horse if you think logically on it too many places it be a hat trick of places if i win this win 

My personal betting i like to do some smaller bets just bet shopping did manage to win £55.00 for £4.50 in total so not a bad day for personal shop betting really.

Stage plan betting is simple if all are wondering what i meant by that earlier i work on a 10 point system, every winning tip someone gives me i give them a point and if they hit 10 points it means they have earned me so much money that i can bet full set stakes on them whenever i fancy a tip from them.

So if you want to share your tips with me in this room feel free i will start off on the point system with new tipsters and with regular ones i will take a look at my book and bet on your tips,so come on you lot earn me some money i need booze and fags lol 

00.15 Santa Anita 

Calder Vale 10/1

94 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:02 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, im not really 83, that was just kellys joke!

I learnt everything from people on here, Sean and Sam helped a hella of a lot as did pretty much everyone on this site, so different to racecaller, i know fark all about racing and betting, kelly always has to tell me stuff.

95 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some of the best tipsters i know actually know nothing at all, i known Sean from his tipping for a very long time must be about 5 years now then Sam when she joined race caller and you lot from race caller also, i am always learning new things with horse racing.

Anyone who sits and tells you that they know everything to do with horse racing or any sport for that matter then put them right on the ignore button, a wise person will always be willing to learn more. 

Anyone who tells you they always winning again show them the door what made you go right to the top was a few things you was willing to listen willing to admit needed help and you have a gift for taking what you learnt and using your own unique ways.

I am currently sat in the dark because for the past hour my bedroom light was flickering away and it just shut off so instead of getting a ladder and reaching the bulb to change it i opened up my Christmas tree box you know the box you shove in the corner full of trimmings with parcel tap wrapped around it like no end, well i opened that broke out the Christmas lights and switched them on it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere i go... song came in to my head lol 

Talking of Christmas i can not wait for the Christmas Grotto to return can not believe that is already on the 3rd year this year shows how everyone on this site stays consistent over the years because nothing changes when it comes to the tips and wins being thrown out by everyone.

I am watching Open all hours, you know the old one i like the new one but the old one you can not beat i love the beginning with the shops in the dark i would love a corner shop like that just on the end of my street a great show to watch if never seen it which i highly doubt anyone on here can say they have never seen that if not put it on Youtube like i did.

No vodka for me tonight dry night with a cup of cocoa on the go plus i am too lazy to get off my bed and get anything out of the kitchen only because i did not wash up the dishes and i so know i be stood for half hour moaning to myself how i forgot to do them again. Cooker could do with a good clean also now i think about it i am one of these people who cooks sauce and it seems to go all over the stove and i so know come the morning i be cleaning it thinking next time it happens i will do it on the same night never happens like that i am afraid.

My bet just lost tonight

01.15 Santa Anita 

Barleysugar 20/1

96 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
FREE BET DAY

So it is Monday which means a free bet of £5.00 day, i do love these free bets lots do singles etc me i choose to put lot of horses together and let them ride out you either win or lose why bother doing a singles when you can try to get maximum returns.

This is the bet i took it cost me an extra £1.30

I could be a very rich girl after this bet or i could just be back to what i started with minus £1.30 so is always worth the risk and always worth people doing the free bet when get one do not let them go to waste and do not put them in a singles bet use your logic take a risk it is free money after all.

That is my top 6 bets i started off with 10 in that you know and had to remove 4 horses 

97 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i alwayz do tha wit my fiva to i also love goin in ze hills n banging on load lucky/super heinz for penny a time i then forget bout them an wen log in later it always a treat if win see u ad 10 if that waz me i wuda banged ze 4 u took off wit 3 otas in tha slip makin ze 7 n put them in  ze hills super heinz penny each way n forgot bout it good style of bettin tha wen a free godiva init zo nice one because u cant really actually lose wa never had

98 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:Bet taken Ubik, Golden Vibe made it a very good day for me more on that later about how my day went

Good luck with it hope it wins for us, i am currently in the middle of looking at the cards and will post up later with  my nightly topics.

Thank you Chris for you wins today some good each way profit.

Will write up tonight on how the thread went today i just like to check the cards before i mess around

oops! let you down badly hun, Im off to sulk under the duvet with kelly, shes refusing to get out of bed and go get my pension and cough drops, i mean whats the point of wearing a nurses uniform if you aint going to play the part??? I wont say where she wants to stick the thermometer 

99 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:i alwayz do tha wit my fiva to i also love goin in ze hills n banging on load lucky/super heinz for penny a time i then forget bout them an wen log in later it always a treat if win see u ad 10 if that waz me i wuda banged ze 4 u took off wit 3 otas in tha slip makin ze 7 n put them in  ze hills super heinz penny each way n forgot bout it good style of bettin tha wen a free godiva init zo nice one because u cant really actually lose wa never had

stingy feckers sky only let you do 6 pence minimum and they they priciest to watch as well, over double what boyles is.

I always lay the fiver off at the exchange so I always win!!!

100 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is the way it goes with gambling no harm done, i am out at the moment and it was Sod's law that horse won second time i said same thing last time about sods law should of backed again but i will never learn lol

101 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:That is the way it goes with gambling no harm done, i am out at the moment and it was Sod's law that horse won second time i said same thing last time about sods law should of backed again but i will never learn lol

well hope you followed me on 25-1 sir thomas gresham   , i knew i'd get one today!

102 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No i did miss that one Ubik, been a busy girl i did lose some money today but that is part of greed will explain later. But for your showing off your no longer a 10 point player your a 8 point lol 

Will be back later xx

103 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:No i did miss that one Ubik, been a busy girl i did lose some money today but that is part of greed will explain later. But for your showing off your no longer a 10 point player your a 8 point lol 

Will be back later xx

damn girl...ive lost 2 points!!! oh i have to get those back, maybe they are down the back of the sofa?

greed is good...

http://m.memegen.com/hecnhv.jpg

104 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
OPEN

Counting the money 

Well done to Will he broke a new record for the last 3 months earning £200+ profit to £1 each way stakes i can not wait to see what that looks like this time next year surely someone would be £1000+ by then without a doubt.

I am doing the multi board tonight give me time i will post that up for everyone.

Great winners again coming from Zoe and Colin add Wills 25/1 winner and Sams 9/1 and you have yourself an amazing day on the site wish i backed all 4 of them tips in a lucky 15 shame that was.
FREE BET DAY
My Free Bet well that returned to me £4.58 which is free money i never grumble over money even 10p i would of been happy with it was free so can not turn my nose up at that you can turn 4.58 into a thousand pounds Sam showed that.

I have not looked at the tips yet so not sure what will be the bet of the day we will get back to that later on.

Nick and Jess are doing extremely well she made it into the top 10 with a good profit she is coming a long way with her learning thanks to Nicks ratings so well done to them both on that it shows how everyone is willing to help around here.

The top ten have earned a total of £773.60 to £1 each way stakes, that is £7730 give or take at set stakes which is just amazing when you look at it like that, you will need to be showing at least £34.00 profit just to make the top ten now, what is amazing about these facts is you rarely hear any of them shouting off about how great they are making others feel negative.

Kelly update you have not added my minus points on that board.
Storm with the trackers

The trackers are having a hard time if you listened to the Ice Queen tonight, i would not worry on that it often falls and then jumps right back up for a topic that been in profit for an entire year no one can have a moan about how it is currently going it will soon pick up again weather the storm 

War Games All Army challenge sounds really interesting to me i can only wonder what that is all about i will be back in a moment just going to nosy around the site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum