Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will post up race of the day soon just need to do something

452 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
doing leaderboard you would of been better off doing singles today i thought you would take a big hit but that 16/1 saved you we tell everyone on here stick to set stakes your mixing of stakes is not helping you at all hope the leaderboard will help you see the forum way is the right way because by mixing your stakes you actually ended up losing money but if you just stuck to same stake on all in singles you would of been in profit today Sienna

453 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sienna wrote:
@Sienna wrote:

Ches

Fabiano Caruana 2/1

Magnus makes plenty of mistakes when put under the spotlight, if you watch Caruana play he is brutal and that will play to his advantage when Magnus messes his lines. I think the odds of 2/1 are pretty good if you put it in other bets similar to what i did below 

Do you all remember my bet it is looking even better now aint it Carlsen messed up that game like i said he is too cocky he played silly let us hope he carries on
i cheering him on for you Chess is more exciting than i thought you know so intense  he is doing so well from what i can figure out lol

454 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I once played strip chess and ended up with a queen pawning my bishop!!! 

lol!

455 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:51 am

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Whats the craic Sienna?....Im afraid to say your treble with Barney in the darts is bolloxed...hes a shell of the world champion he used to be....i did a lovely accum on the darts on Tuesday

• James Wade v Mark Webster - Match Betting
    James Wade @ 1/3Won
  • Gary Anderson v Steve Hine - Match Betting
  • Gary Anderson @ 1/9Won
  • Ian White v Michael Unterbuchner - Match Betting
    Michael Unterbuchner @ 6/4Won
  • Keegan Brown v Wesley Harms - Match Betting
  • Wesley Harms @ 13/10Won
  • Michael van Gerwen v Joe Murnan - Match Betting
    Michael van Gerwen @ 1/25Won
  • Jonny Clayton v Gary Robson - Match Betting
    Jonny Clayton @ 8/15Won

• Krzysztof Ratajski v Adam Smith-Neale - Match Betting
    Krzysztof Ratajski @ 1/2Won
  • Michael Smith v Raymond van Barneveld - Match Betting
    Michael Smith @ 8/11Won

It was a bet i placed,a gamble really and when it landed i thought of you!!!...i think it was around a 40/1 accum and it really wasnt too difficult....of course a bit of luck is needed along the way but these big accums are availble in the likes of darts,snooker,tennis stuff that might not be obvious to others.

Im saying this cos of your ridiculous ...chess....bet....like how the fuck does anyone bet on a fucking game of chess ....

Anyway dont mind me...im drunk and free...just remembered you said Midnight Hours is for any 'ol shite pops intomy head haha

456 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:24 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

It is Official S.A.S + Money Team will compete against Timeform and Racingpost tipsters 

Remember S.A.S destroying the racing post last year well this year we all go one better all our tips go against Timeform and racing post during Christmas so prepare it is just a bit of fun and entire forum can join in Racing post have a big team of tipsters along with Timeform so this will be a fair competition bring it on.

Sam said she was very confident in all the forum that is why wanted you lot included remember it be just bit of fun to unwind over Christmas so do not be afraid to join in you never know you could end up saying to yourselves your better than the pro's come the end of it.

Sorry, i have not been around that much just i noticed things were getting packed on here so thought i sit back and allow new members to get used to things now that are done i will start posting up regular again.

Remember free fiver tomorrow to spend with Sky will post up later with what am going to gamble with it.

457 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Missed reading your articles so am pleased you are back, i will brush up on my tipping and get involved in this challenge sounds great to think we have some excellent tipsters and can put up a good challenge to them all

458 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Oh yes forgot to tell you all logged into my lotto account and won £25 that will pay my lotto each week now until Feb you never know this girl could be cruising on a ship this time next year when my numbers come i

459 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
thank you seen was probert horse remembered what sean said about him on night and bet it 

460 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Got about £3 back on that Pete so that is £3 to blow anyway i like tonight i might do it in a random lucky 15 not decided yet

Looked at the cards for tomorrow and nothing jumps out like Mike says last card is full of 3 horse races and the other two well take it or leave it the gambler in me says take it because some good horses so will be back bit later to have a gamble try winning some money

461 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Place them how you like good luck everyone use singles doubles lucky however you want to 

462 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:04 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
War games are going well again this month i asked Kelly about the extras she will be doing and been told in the final it is going to be a very tough challenge.

Everyone wondering where have been well not going to lie i gave up the joints and was feeling shitty feeling moody so i kept away but now fully back to annoy you all lol.

Chris, i bet on anything me, agree about the darts he is retiring this year so hope he goes with a bang and chess can be gripping the final been watched by over a billion people so not the only one lol 

Tonight did ok if done singles i never went down the lucky 15 route so i was at a small loss in that can't win them all can you, but will carry on trying to.

Friday fiver finally won by Paul guess we will not hear the end of that, so looking forward to December just love that time of year on here where all are relaxed and not worrying too much on what you winning and losing because which sometimes benefits us all because you find some very big winners when people not worrying about points being taken off.
Japan Cup googled up Midnight hours and it came up that hope it is not wrong Yaz and if is and something offensive then am sorry thought be nice to show you we do care about all you have to say on here, this is my bet for the race i love this horse and hope it steals that cup away from evil JAPAN lol 

Not long now until the Henny and i know Sean said he be posting his pick up in the week but just wanted to say what a shame Thistlecrack is not going to the Henny i really think he could do it you know.I will await the final list before giving my pick.

Did not match one number tonight on the lotto, won £25 last week on it and i only play one row each Saturday so covered until Feb at least now, also got a tip for you all to buy life insurance for 3 months at £5 a month using Sainsbury and they give you £70 worth of points on nectar then cancel your insurance so your getting £70 worth of shopping for £15 to think smart plenty of wine and shopping that will get you after 3 months.

I will be back in the morning with some of my picks and i had a peep of you on Twitter Kelly you are feisty and do not suffer fools fair play to you lol and do not mind you posting up my bets you did not need to give me credit for them at all and never need to ask ok feel free do what you want it does not bother me.

Let us look forward to next week when the site be all Christmas and snowing and joyful on here excited about it now.

463 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well tomorrow is one boring day on the cards, most the races are small fields and the ones who are not is just too open looking feels like a Sunday card

Ben Poste is 250/1 with Bonjour Steve in the 12.50 small bet

That is the only bet for me tomorrow, god knows how i will spend my free fiver but i will be back to let you know having an early night everyone for a change lol Night Night all

464 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
Saw that one as well and it is better than the odds tell. Just caught it at 100/1 but have a few pennies on it.

465 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:18 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

The trackers are really suffering at the moment, but would not put anyone off following because in under a week they earned over £600 and with a pot of still £500 which is still profit you can be sat thinking all it takes is one or two horses and you sorted again wish them luck.

I should be able to play my free £5 later but not too sure yet I might hold off until Wednesday a couple of good races but not the 5 horses really feel the need to post up am afraid.

Christmas is coming and that means December to Remember which is full of fun spent all year building pots now it is time to unwind and spend how you please which I know many of the hard workers on here are looking forward to.

War games i think it is fair to say Coldcreek is feeling defeated he put too much pressure on himself i think and Sean bolted too far ahead which put him off. The two older one's Mike and Talking who we thought would struggle have really given us a war this month back and forth wins from both each overtaking the other all month and still can not call that one but with only a few days left i think it be one of the two going to the final with Sean which like someone said before that will be hard to call we have never seen Sean against a player who is lot older and wiser and them two are really good so will be a good finals.

Think everyone felt the burn now after 10 months of gambling daily especially when knew was being marked in leaderboard so December to Remember should recharge many batteries.

Nicker of the day: 2.40 Not So Shy 28/1
Nap of the Day: 3.40 Molten Lava 11/2

466 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:09 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
bad luck on your bet Sienna, i thought Caruana done so well and put up a very good battle, never watch chess ever but thanks to you i was finding myself checking the news daily just to see how he was going and from what i read he gave him a fight to the very end 

Make sure to post up more stuff here when you can i read every post off you and enjoy them all so keep them coming do not forget your free fiver bet i have saved mine because always use them to follow your bets each week lol

467 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
SORRY SAM LOL

Massive risk look at prices of horses and it will cost you extra £3 on top of your £5 for those who using free fiver just take one out obviously this is a risk and probably all lose but you just never know going try something different each week go on Sam do not bottle it lol 

468 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
not a chance   but i will follow only because it is free well the majority next time do a better bet lol you only did that because i said i follow it each week lol

469 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well S.A.S is rivals to the midnight hours so do anything cost you lot money lol

470 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
when you win 500, 000 dont forget who your friends are and good luck getting them to pay up!!!

471 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Bit of fun for ya i no ya like tiz Sienna top 5 for ze Henny 

Dingo Dollar 
Ms Parfois
Beware ze Bear 
Sizing Tennessee
Go Conquer 

In tha order

472 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Bit of fun for ya i no ya like tiz Sienna top 5 for ze Henny 

Dingo Dollar 
Ms Parfois
Beware ze Bear 
Sizing Tennessee
Go Conquer 

In tha order
well done here Sean i know you did not put the bet on but good call with the 3

473 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done Sean good double that was #teamblue for me 

474 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
thank you Sienna i used that on twitter

475 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:03 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Not long now and it will be Christmas Grotto looking forward to it i will be writing up again soon in here just bit busier than normal but designed this for Kelly so wanted post it up, love this game and i know will be a slight difference with it this year to keep it fresh Kelly will explain that closer to the tim

476 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 am

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Can't wait to play this and can't wait for you to come back really enjoyed reading your posts each night and liked your updates on the lottery lol i won £30 last week on 3 numbers i thought was only £25 but that will cover me now for awhile to live the millionaire dream lol

477 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

478 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Angi wrote:Can't wait to play this and can't wait for you to come back really enjoyed reading your posts each night and liked your updates on the lottery lol i won £30 last week on 3 numbers i thought was only £25 but that will cover me now for awhile to live the millionaire dream lol
i won £30 also and won £25 other week so i paid up on the lottery for ages now i might win tonight will let you know lol

479 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:48 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Snowman Theme

Free fiver tomorrow i have 5 picks if the market drifts that will be very good for my free five-pound bet on Sky so i am hoping to see different market changes tomorrow should be a good day if all goes to plan.

Welcome to our new members you will enjoy being around here everyone just leaves everyone to it, do not be upset if no one says well done if you have a winner you will find that on here lots of winners often just get the odd well done, it is often avoided unlike you see on many sites the whole lets chat about having a win for an hour or two but it is improving i notice with more people remembering to say well done etc. If you new ones need to ask questions then pop in here and i always make sure to reply to everything i am happy to help with anything so never be afraid to just ask it is now your forum because not many are invited on so now you have been invited it now belongs to you also remember you get 1 week tipping without it being counted but after that week all tips be counted and added to the leaderboard can be nervous at first but it does help if you can keep an eye on how your doing.

Nick is again on form, with 18/1 and a 7/1 winner in two days them ratings are really bringing out the results.

Oldrum picked a horse that was set to retire it was only fitting that the horse went onto win and not just win but at a massive price of 28/1 now that is how a horse says goodbye to you we can all hope in the future our personal likes will do similar for us.

War games is going slow at the moment but do not help with the very poor racing we have had this month so far the example of this is just simply taking a look at the cards i have really struggled to find my own bet this month to place that is why i have not been tipping.

New game started up that will be worth playing can win yourself free money for just doing what you normally do tip up so no harm in trying to give it a try each day if you remember.

Not one single number on the lotto for me this week nothing i would change my numbers but you just know if you do that the next week all your old numbers will come out so i am not risking it lol.

My treble bet lost if you remember the Golf/darts/Chess bet but it was not for him trying he played so good that i thought it was a sure thing bet he took it right to the wire so gave me my monies worth in that.

Been reading around so much hate online with people in horse racing it makes you think just how lucky we are to have our own forum without thinking each time log on be some argument going on we really are lucky if you hunt around and see some of the abuse people getting.

We decided to pull the challenge of the forum vs Racing post timeform etc for now because it really would be such an unfair battle on them, and i am being serious i read how well they doing of late and they in minus all of them so it would not have been a fair battle we want them in form so it will make you all prouder if beat them no glory in beating players who are out of form rather go against them when at the best.
The awards show soon coming up and i be putting up the polls to vote on some you wont need to vote because be based on facts like best tipster of the year 2018 will be on facts on what the site is and for all who thinking it is UBIK might not be right because it for the entire year that leaderboard is only from the last 5 months remember so Kelly is counting up from 1st January 2018 so i would not be so sure on who is the tipster of the year 2018 it will not be me because i only been tipping since around September on here lol.

480 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:02 am

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
Good to have this section back Sienna

481 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

This is how i am spending my free five pounds i do not like using singles if it is free you do not mind if loses so you migh well take a risk and just go for it 

482 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:34 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

GET HER OUT! WHEN WE SAY OUT WE WANT OUT!

483 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
if we ad ze vote she wuda been out but tbh i cudn care who iz in charge anymore make ya own rulez n laws tha is wa i do not bein told by sum mugs wa to do so ignore them wont deny iz a bet i was tempted by but keep stakes savvy on tha sienna stop wastin ya money k kid u do that often i notice blow money 4 no reason on silly stuff n u mix stakes which really wont help u in long run

i got my taste back 4 gamblin now zo if u want do ur posts again i will join in wit ya wit my views ok cuz i can tel ur jus gambling for hell of it zo i come n chat to ya in ea zo you can do more serious bets agan cuz ya are savvy   take a look at what Sam posted up for Saturday 4 good horses with good chances that is

484 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great to have you back around again Sean missed when you was not here and not just because of winning etc but because always liked your random shit like i give out lol

485 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:Great to have you back around again Sean missed when you was not here and not just because of winning etc but because always liked your random shit like i give out lol

yeah you be like a female version of sean which i mean as a good thing although sean doesnt drink that cheap piss you do 

486 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

487 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done sienna

488 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:17 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.00 Navan Jackdaws Lane 200/1

We always be honest on this forum so am not going to pretend and give clever reasons for this horse i always check most popular bets on oddschecker and this stood out to me i put the bet on Sky and only put 50p each way on it but you could put even just 10p on and still get £20.00 worth a very small bet not sure why it is popular 

489 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:50 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
hey sienna, wots your typical xmas like? do you put up a tree and other decorations?
watch the queens speech? visit family or have them round.

490 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:14 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:12.00 Navan Jackdaws Lane 200/1

We always be honest on this forum so am not going to pretend and give clever reasons for this horse i always check most popular bets on oddschecker and this stood out to me i put the bet on Sky and only put 50p each way on it but you could put even just 10p on and still get £20.00 worth a very small bet not sure why it is popular 

In the same race, its better to have the "time of day" at 80-1, nicely bred half brother to a willy mullins horse and full brother to a tizzard horse for the JP mac \ o grady combo.
putting it in a lucky with my other navan chancers

but i love the fact you having a proper punt on a longshot, i be watching and have 10p on it

491 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:hey sienna, wots your typical xmas like? do you put up a tree and other decorations?
watch the queens speech? visit family or have them round.
see friends for hour then rush home lock the door and read the racing post and watch christmas shows why sat on here tipping for boxing day Will,  i do put up a small tree but i do not go all out i spend my Christmas thinking how to earn money on boxing day racing so if you bored x mas night come on here and read my tips that i be posting up new years i stay in getting drunk i avoid pubs too packed and full of prats and overpriced entry fees and drinks so again i spend it at home lol

492 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is one thing i really liked last year how a few spent their own Christmas night posting up on here ready for the boxing day and from what i can remember it paid off well, i will be making the extra effort that night if i see not many tipping up because is a massive day of racing with plenty of cards

493 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
looking at Sienna i do not think she is the Queens speech type of person Will lmao

494 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol i respect her because of the racing side of things but she lost touch with her people she watched her government starve the poor and feed the rich which always left a bitter taste she will sit giving her speech why knowing her government have made kids all across the country suffer for the past 5 - 10 years so no won't be listening to her pre-written lies Royal family lost that right moment they allowed the people to suffer.

I did not win the lottery and big news i found out Angi why we won £30.00 they have upped it now for 3 numbers you win £30.00 but they took the raffle away it is actually a con you have more numbers to pick plus an extra £1 to pay yet if look at matching 4 numbers you do not get that much back you better off backing horses at £1.50 stakes on four 10/1 horses lucky 15 and have more chance of winning makes you think that.

495 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

496 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
u fucked tha up init siena loool but i c y ya went for all 5 of them on a diff day u wuda won all of them u no track em all i say well last 4

497 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:36 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nothing to bet on and yes i thought that Johnny would win it is the only horse i am putting on the tracker 

Here you go you lot 

thought i show you all how i spend my night studying    it is midnight hours lol you should try a facemask will do you good just before Christmas really makes you stand out lol

498 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:38 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol you such a chav you know Sienna i think you look bit like the type of girl Ubik would date in his younger days lol

499 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:41 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol I think it is you and ubik ones dating always flirting and having little bickers bet you two proper at it you wait until new years eve photos when i drunk 

500 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:44 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
some of us too busy to be messing around like a tart takes me hours doing these t1 horses you know god knows how i will cope if Nick was to ever stop the effort i put into picking them out is painstaking takes a good few hours on just one race for me i am now a 20.5 tipster study man look at the bloody time for christ sake when does a man ever sleep, i tell you when never!!!

501 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

go on twitter and pm that guy who said that and be all serious with him and say ''listen how do you do it i am shaking here, i do not know how you manage all these hours'' and really milk it then screenshot it and show me that you did it and his reply

502 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:48 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol no i feel bit sorry for him because he is having bad time of things at moment it is only fun when chance of him biting back and the followers so it bit boring when all agree i rather them all start back on me it is more funnier

503 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
plus i read some his comments he seems like a decent type just got sucked in by a bad bunch and is a people please you know the ass licker type probably cry like a big tart if someone picked on him

504 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:

Knew you looked familiar  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum