Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
surely you mean 50? 

402 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
Did not have time to say it earlier because of work so thank you Sean for that i done all three like Theo and shame to hear about Cliffs of Moher was a joy to see that racing i will miss that horse now 

Avilius did not have a chance because of that 

22. AVILIUS — Trainer: James Cummings, jockey: Glyn Schofield
“We were behind the horse that had the accident which put paid to our chances.”

403 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
na e still wudn of won Rob i watched it back a couple of times e wudn of won it deffo zo i understand wa they saying but i not one for excuses but then i not a trainer or jock zo meeeh i still wudn say he had a chance tbh maybe next year for that one to try again more experience behind him this year wud not of been his year

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

404 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:39 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Right let me try winning some money back from Breeders and Melbourne going to be editing this why going along each time i take a bet so stick with it over the next hour 

12.05 ~ Ventura Bay ~ Well on here these two do not need people reminding them of who they are really Fanagan says it all i could leave it at that and say backing it, was thanks to Nick this horse brought my attention i noticed he backed it and i always look into horses on here and do my own research before deciding if i should gamble or leave it and this is one i will not be leaving a drop to class 5 here from class 2 company and was placing in class 2 at Aye in September should break the tag line here now 9/1 EW

2.50 ~ Bossipop ~ Not often they reach for Hornby on this horse long gone is the claims he once provided for this horse since winning on him two years ago and the weights are just perfect for him to win again done well in Chester beat Growl making the entire race going back over 5f should be able to outrun the odds at least 20/1 EW

3.20 ~ Kodicat ~ I thought Secret Potion would be popular on here tonight having won a few of us some good money on last start maybe the penalty is putting people off like it did me i sided with Kodicat instead had a pretty good time on the AW last two starts now they putting it onto the turf which is ok 5f is of interest won over 5f at Catterick last year and is not 1lb better off here Scott takes the booking and him and Ryan had an impressive winner on the 6th with Tagur winning 3L at 7/1 no doubt annoying a few on here who would of backed Supreme Power, you see when you hang around with people for so long i know certain peoples betting habits without having to even ask and i know a few was secretly on Supreme Power yet did not post it up him lol Benjamin Thomas was the one it beat me so was annoyed myself Tagur did deserve it just like this horse would 7/1 Win

3.50 ~ Visitant ~ Silvery Moon tempted me but getting on now in age was also thinking maybe Mr Carbonator and Cotton Club but the big drop in trip put me off that one Visitant gets lot of weight for this at the distance 7lb compared to winning at York over this distance well was bit shorter actually but taking into account the 3lb claimer then it puts him at the weight of the Ayr running when beat Stoneboat Bill by 5L was over good to firm going thisis good going over priced on Racebets at 40/1 EW

405 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:07 am

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
Reading with interest Sienna i always like your parts on here good spot with Visitant them odds are brilliant hope it wins for us now just took the bet good luck Midnight hours is the best time to gamble i have alerts on this via Topic so never miss a post off you

406 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:07 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.40 ~ Lady Joanna Vassa ~ someone else who this forum owes a penny or two towards that showed today when had yet a other winner come from Guest, i am sure he will let us know tomorrow the chances of this horse but i am happy to take this bet tonight with taking Guest out of the picture for a moment Philip Prince is 50% and only time he rode on this he was placing in the Les Landes and managed to keep off Fruit Salad was a good race if you search for it and the horse is now 10lb lighter than last C&D win both wins for the jockey was for Guest with Whatwouldyouknow and Mr Potter he also roda Mr Potter to a 8/1 place at Kempton October and November time is the best chance you can have with this horse 16/1 EW

7.30 ~ Lunastar ~ in a race where plenty of horses have one thing or a other to show i do not mind placing a bet on Lunastar is out of Vale of York and he holds some good ped with especially on the AW Air of York being the main horse that shouts out lol and this returned after a very long time off and ended up on the AW producing best ride yet out of the 4 starts we will obviously know more about this horse after today but is certainly getting a small each way 16/1 EW

I could actually pick a horse from most the races tomorrow but i will leave it at that be lot of horses heading for the trackers i think come the end of the night Thank you Theo not often i use them only started with the Voodoo spot now i use them and leave them i do pop on sometimes and place wild "mug" bets to keep them happy that way i can get just the right stakes onto them but they not a bookies i would suggest to people using often

407 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
I just went for it good luck Sienna if wins they will limit me no doubt but be worth it because never use it  only opened the account to place your bet because not happy taking other odds but worth the risk for the payout, win win situation for me i win if loses because they will put me into not so smart section and would allow me future bets because they often price up wrong and if wins then i be happy so either way be a result so good luck 

408 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:41 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Place some random accu bets for £1 a time make sure you mix highs with lows do about 4 of them if you win keep the money in account tick it then smooth it out over the month avoid using them and job done no excuse to be on a limit in 2018 only greed gets you a limit you got choice of over what at least 10 bookies you hold account with every single bookie and mix it up with all and you be sorted forever set stakes plus the multi bets using pennies and so on always pay them back something and they in return look after you i learned that off here and it works no limits for me well the odd time they get funny but since i learned to pay them back they are fine i would win on sky pay back a bit to bet365 then win on bet365 and pay back sky and turn it on all bookies only thing is you need to write down who you won with and work out how much to pay back.

Sean is the best at this he calls it paying back the devils fee you win big you always make sure you pay the fee if your good to them then they are good to you so keep that in mind always ok city rock 

Good luck i am off to my bed now xx

409 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
Thank you, i opened up an account with all i can and keep money in everyone i even take a price cut in the odds just to try and play it safe i dont always go for the best odds sometimes i purposely take the weakest odds i treat them like bank accounts switching and storing since i not had too many problems touch wood but i read Sams talk on this last year and follow it perfectly now only needed to since being on here i used to be greedy wanting big wins all the time now i just play it slow like all on here and accept a piece of the pie instead of wanting it all lol and my income been very steady 2 years ago i would no way of put set stakes on a 40/1 like above but i can comfortably take the punt now along with you all so thank you and hope it goes well for you x

410 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Close with bossipop sienna we using different forum tonight people can’t sign into this one so can’t tip up

411 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Fink Kelly contacted them but we just set up new one till they sort this

Sent from Topic'it App

412 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:24 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:

Ches

Fabiano Caruana 2/1

Magnus makes plenty of mistakes when put under the spotlight, if you watch Caruana play he is brutal and that will play to his advantage when Magnus messes his lines. I think the odds of 2/1 are pretty good if you put it in other bets similar to what i did below 

Do you all remember my bet it is looking even better now aint it Carlsen messed up that game like i said he is too cocky he played silly let us hope he carries on

413 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:26 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
As he began to realise that victory had slipped away, Carlsen grimaced several times, although he kept trying for several more hours to conjure something out of nothing. He is the highest ranked player in history. But even the greats make mistakes.

414 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:47 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

3.15 Doncaster

Eddystone Rock and Reshoun are the major players in this field i think, Eddystone does have a score to settle having placed 3rd in this race last year i wont go into detail about either because all tipped up big on the racing post so i will cut and paste what they say 

by Tom Segal
Proven in the ground, Wolf Country might have need his latest run at Goodwood after a break and that effort could have put him spot-on for this assignment.Don't forget he started 6-1 to win the Dante last season and, while he was never that good, he is still an unexposed gelding with his best days ahead of him.

He has been unlucky so many times in races like this his connections must be tearing their hair out. That was definitely the case in this contest last year when he was a staying-on third off a mark of 100. He races off 91 here.
His form this season hasn't been as consistent as it was last, but he shaped really well from a dire draw in the Irish November Handicap last weekend, faring much the best of those held up.

by Kevin Morley
Last year's third Eddystone Rock must have a decent chance given he is 9lb lower this time, but the two to come out best on the trends are Buzz and Reshoun. With a course-and-distance win to his name, preference is for Reshoun, who also represents last year's winning connections.

So that sorted them two out saved me writing up, i think S.A.S making a mistake not backing ERIK THE RED because i think that stands a very good chance here i can see why they hoping for a drift maybe but i would not say 16/1 is too bad of a price and they often go for these French horses which are actually doing well  ran well at York having some good horses left behind and could upset the field in this race

Great Britain anyone who backs Sam would have backed this horse at 50/1 and other odds i know they actually missed it one time but others did not and whoever backed that at 50s that day should give this respect and place a bet on the off chance it occurs again 

Hochfeld had Not so sleepy 4l behind and was only nose beaten by Restorer at Leicester last time out and surely should be inside the money 

1st Hochfeld 22/1 
2nd Eric The Red 16/1
3rd Now Children
4th Birds of Prey 
5th Wolf Country 
6th Seafarer 
7th Grey Britain

In that order money only on Hochfeld and Eric the Red for me in this race. just a bit of fun the guessing top 7 for the big events.

I live in hope that tonight is the night i win the lottery so i can buy my midnight hours horse i wonder if that dream will be this weekend, played scratchcard earlier won myself £5 went out hoping to buy another ended up just buying bottle of Lambrini for old time sakes necked that and felt sick i forgot how fast that can make you feel sick think next time i will not bother and just buy the scratchcard.

Cash ladder and Shorts shop will be doing again tomorrow just been a little bit busy but will be writing up more again in here now i say been busy but really just been laying on my bed watching some good films on the DVD but it sounds better when say been a bit busy lol

415 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Never heard of lambrini so I looked it up

An Alcoholic (7%abv) Pear Cider (or Perry) mostly drunk by females who claim to be classy, however after a bottle, they will be humping anything with a pulse or evacuating all their bodily fluids outside the nightclub/bar that they were at.

The Drink's moto is "Lambrini Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" this usually leading to previous mentioned scenarios.

Watch MTV's (uk) The Valleys for a full visual look of The Lambrini Girl type
Michelle: Jen you are drunk and you just gave that absolute munter your number.
Jen: Yeah well Lambrini Girls just wanna have fun. *Proceeds to Whitey *
is a cheap wine that chavs and chavettes hang around outside hop doorways for us innocent victims er i mean shoppers to go in and buy it for them lambrella is 99p a litre nad lambrini is £1.49 a litre it tastes like cat piss and is no nicer when you throw it back up.
"ger us a ltr of me missies fave innit!"
female: "i it is like then we can av fun innit jezza."
Lol... In my day we just had cheap cider

416 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/dAQtdaR.gif]Will look at me you know I am a chav    

417 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

not much to bet on tonight low cards

6.00 Elegiac 11/2
6.30 Suzi's Connoisseur 4/1
7.00 Showmethedough 16/1
7.30 Magojiro 4/1

put these how you will i only used small each way lucky 15

sorry about short odds but remember this is what i think will win not looking for value just what i think wins on a Saturday night  

418 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Keep forgetting to look in here well done sienna xxx

419 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
unlucky Sienna your 10p up lol better than being in a minus been a great day on the forum doing the maths Nick and Sean bailed people out looking around will post in moment need to do Ubiks now

420 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
[size=31]Carlsen and Caruana deadlocked in battle of Mozart and Killah Priest of chess[/size]

421 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
no time to make it fancy bet starts at 3 lol 

422 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I love using the fiver for multi bets try to gain the most out of the free money i say you never know one say all five horses could come in even if pick 5 shorts it be a good payout in a lucky and free money means do not care if does not win i think that is the best way to spend these free bits of mone

423 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:
@Sienna wrote:

Thank you Sienna i knew you get one 

was very tempted to put it in again but held off might regret that 

424 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bit late now race off but just saying got £1 back on that blowing it on the double 

425 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
i have it as the last of 4 in my free fiver lucky, so could be a nice pay out for me...no pressure!!

black salt
victoria drummond
balybaclash warrior LOST

426 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
no points for fink hill Kelly because i posted that with not enough time for people to follow ok

427 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
tobacoo road drifted like a barge, sometimes a good sign..lets hop eh? well you went against it..splitter!

428 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
 put the pound on it secretly lol

429 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:bit late now race off but just saying got £1 back on that blowing it on the double 

not bad for a free fiver i take that lol

430 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
missed the first but not the second thank you sienna good end of the day well done all on Monday club also

431 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done , thatll get you a few bottles of lambrini!! 

432 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
funny thing was i was going use pakens rock for the treble oh well lol

433 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sienna wrote:no points for fink hill Kelly because i posted that with not enough time for people to follow ok
thank you for being honest i doing the boards now got two days to catch up on

434 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sienna wrote: put the pound on it secretly lol
sorry i will have to deduct this off points because twice mentioned by you and might have encouraged someone else to follow but it is only 2 points your places made up for them so your still slightly up today well done on your double x

435 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

people on this site are very capable of leading themselves to any gambling site they wish to choose and because the majority of people on this site use Racing post i think they have plenty of links leading them to plenty of gambling sites without having to deal with them on here thank you for you enquiry 

Saying this here to stop anymore similar messages of this nature ALL MESSAGES like this will be ignored if your an honest person you would not need to BUY SPACE feel free to post what you want on this site BUT never insult the peoples intelligence on this site and ALL links to sites that con people WILL BE deleted (after being vetted by our expert in good deals UBIK ) lol

I am sure we would know the "gambling site" without needing a direct link to it

436 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 am

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
Think they picked the wrong Admin to send that to lol great double you had by the way wish i seen that one i missed it good bit of profit on the free fiver

437 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:10 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you but was the worst bet i ever did because i chickened out of going for the treble because was rushing so i could post it up because race was due off in about 4 minutes of the post so wanted(hoped) some would catch it in time i had the 3rd who won at 4/1 (was 6/1) and wish i just put it with it because would been a greater return but i do plenty of doubles etc so i will make sure give plenty of time so do not worry more money to be earned from this section Theo 

My treble is still looking good the chess bet Caruana is giving me a good game for my money even if he does not win i am proud of him for trying he is giving Magnus a run for his money if that wins just need the darts to come in then landed the treble Golf Darts Chess special

I am into all types of sport with gambling so anyone ever wants me to look into a sport let me know i even got a good Bowls bet going for the older people who may enjoy that i read into and follow all sports for gambling purposes

438 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:24 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Morning special i am suggesting to follow this at the stakes i used AND in a lucky 15 if follow at singles fine but you be the only one lol 

439 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Typical last wins lol

440 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
reinvest put your own 4th in because already off 

441 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just done them in singles instead good luck Sienna unlucky yourself today two very good places in your other part love your ideas and always follow you since that massive football bet

442 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is why i take these fun bets and risks it wont effect my followers in the slightest i do keep a close eye on what goes in and out thank you for the follow Desmond anytime need advice on a gamble feel free to ask me i will give a honest answer to it if i think it is crap i will tell you always here to help my little group who put up with me lol

443 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just playing for fun until the open starts Friday to be honest Sienna so only pot building with small money nothing to bet big on the cards so enjoy just following you lot i will be tipping come Friday and playing beat the board

444 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
my little group not really spent nothing so lets try this 

445 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Desmond use your own set stakes ok my very older followers know that is my place money type of set stake but please use whatever you wish i know S.A.S are strict on set stakes of £10 each way but i have been around a very long time and people are use to how i bet like you see i even do small stakes it just shows people i playing on the place so please only use stakes your happy with and anyone else who is new to follow me x

446 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I always use stakes i am comfortable with so thank you for saying that, never spend huge amounts of money think even if wanted to i could not because been hammered into me not to so no way would i be putting that much on especially on a 20/1 lol you know what your doing which i have seen on here the past month or two i have followed all 3 in the patent bet i be happy with just that thank you Sienna for sharing

447 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lost lot of money doing it Desmond but i am cutting right down like you seen earlier just i am a big compulsive gambler no matter what it is but i am improving a huge deal with my smaller stake bets thanks to many on here i am looking to cut my staking plans by around 50% come the new year x

448 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i should of just what you did Desmond lol i was going side with Seans but i like to go against him ready for war games 3 lol

449 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I've been playing around with 6p bets (sky minimum) and have to say its a lot of fun.
Got one up to to £1.54, then got too clever and busted out.
Been experimenting with Nicks T1-T3's and its a wild ride baby yeah!!!

that way i only do full stakes on a select few

if you in the sky bet club you should still get 5 free spins promo they running?

saw your bobbie dazzler bet too late but canny tip

450 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No i avoid fruit machines Ubik i self excluded now because spend so much money on them and with this new FOBTs law coming in you can bet anything they going to rig the online casino games 100% lol i am getting much better i only spending money i won so it is not a big issue but i do cut it down what i spend now that double alone really paid for what i lost today well most of it so it is not a big concern i just want to get the most money from smallest possible outlay if that makes sense so i do need to reign in sometimes

451 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will post up race of the day soon just need to do something

452 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
doing leaderboard you would of been better off doing singles today i thought you would take a big hit but that 16/1 saved you we tell everyone on here stick to set stakes your mixing of stakes is not helping you at all hope the leaderboard will help you see the forum way is the right way because by mixing your stakes you actually ended up losing money but if you just stuck to same stake on all in singles you would of been in profit today Sienna

453 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sienna wrote:
@Sienna wrote:

Ches

Fabiano Caruana 2/1

Magnus makes plenty of mistakes when put under the spotlight, if you watch Caruana play he is brutal and that will play to his advantage when Magnus messes his lines. I think the odds of 2/1 are pretty good if you put it in other bets similar to what i did below 

Do you all remember my bet it is looking even better now aint it Carlsen messed up that game like i said he is too cocky he played silly let us hope he carries on
i cheering him on for you Chess is more exciting than i thought you know so intense  he is doing so well from what i can figure out lol

454 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I once played strip chess and ended up with a queen pawning my bishop!!! 

lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum