Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

351 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 17:29

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bodyguards pmsl 

it is called ponying Will keeps them relaxed they exercise horses like this in America a warm-up type of thing plus half them are doped on drugs so probably needs a ponying lol

352 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 18:24

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:
6.04 Magic Wand a race that often goes to us or Ireland this is and this was only 1l behind Wild Illusion at Longchamp but at Ascot she beat Wild Illusion by 4L so now they are one all this is the head to head get ready to see Magic Wand break the draw and be the real winner in this race 8/1
grabbed the place but this should of done much better i am starting to think Moore does not like America lol well done on your place also Will

353 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 19:32

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Traffic Fluide for the Grand National no way lol Sean could that be you're first ever National winner that is silly i think no way is that a nation winner.....

354 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 19:47

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:and da rest
7:36 expert eye \ anaylse it
well done will

355 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 19:53

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
thanks sienna, this yank stuff is fun! (and profitable)

really thought analyse it was gonna get there

356 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 20:00

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
not profitable for me it hasn't been lmao need to spend all month now getting my money back from America lol

357 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 20:03

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Cash out on thunder snow... I've seen faster donkeys at Blackpool beach!!!

358 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 20:29

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done again Will and no not cashing out i rather lose than pull out of a singles bet lmao

359 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 20:36

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Thanks.. Thought I had a place there. Hate it when. They slow down once chance is gone

360 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 21:09

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
fecking ryan moore...very very poor...took his hands off the reins ffs!

that bloke is such a giant tool

361 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 21:19

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Enable she is a beauty princess aint she loved how English and Irish went side by side not an American in sight lol

362 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 21:22

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:Enable she is a beauty princess aint she loved how English and Irish went side by side not an American in sight lol

i actually have her in small doubles with snow thunder rain drops

and roaring lion

363 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 21:35

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Surely that makes Enable the best in the world Winx would not even leave her home track at least Enable goes and destroys America in the breeders 4 million dollars feel very happy for her did not have a bet on her but sometimes it is not about the money, that excitement seeing hem two side by side running that feeling of look at the Yanks being destroyed by the Brits and Irish is enough without the money lovely race and respect where due Enable deserves all the respect after that from me

We normally put down the shorts on here but that is only when deserving it Douvan, Winx *cough* lol but when they deserve respect like Enable it is given a big well done to the Queen of the Flat

364 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 22:01

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Oooohhhh so so close. Good job I had a saver on it after you kept banging on about it.... Yoshi got the place as well so happy days.
Thanks sienna for posting about this race.. Been great fun and made a few quid n all

365 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 22:06

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Am really happy with the place money i got on that a brilliant ride by Thundersnow again earned the money just love love love that horse so much no shame in coming 3rd beat the Lion and a couple of others gave me what i wanted a good hard effort and gave me a good return for what i put down thank you again ThunderSnow it been such a great journey with that horse bet S.A.S are smiling perfect end hat is placing and Fluide winning, what i earned on Thunder paid for my bets and left me with profit but nothing special it was only because was my biggest bet of the breeders if not for that i would be out of the money i got lucky and T.S saved my bacon 

Well done also to you Will you done very well like always, i think we missed out on a few good doubles, i will take Seans advice next year and maybe work on the shorter priced horses instead of seeking out that big win, talking of that i will be setting up a shorts section on here tomorrow i have designed the logo the lot

366 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 22:16

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
You done good kid. First time in a while I been cashing out after every race.... Have a look at the 3pm Naas race 6 places and all good prices.. Money back e/w at the moment. I'm driving back from dub so be a late night for me

367 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 22:18

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thundersnow did us proud well done to Traffic Fluide and Thundersnow and Enable did well first time i ever watched a race and thought i wanted to see the odds on win goes to show the people on this site are converting me to enjoy racing and not just the money lol good work here Sienna and you still not sorted out that where guests can see the forum stop being lazy lol

368 Re: Midnight hours on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 22:26

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
if jockey rode that properly thundersnow wud of won that race it is vile how that jock treated that horse it is disgusting basicsly beat it up

369 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 0:10

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
In October 2016 on Racecaller i tipped up some horses to keep on side and who will be money makers............

Traffic Fluide is going to ze Grand National n tha boy gunna makya scream i have waited for zo long to win the grand National and to find out they might be sending him is making me think i am finally going to get my national winner it goes without saying that is the horse i will back all ze way 

He brought the money wen all thought he could not ze moment he stared at Cue Card an basically said i can beat ya son if i want to then he jus moved back i knew then i was right about this horse he could beat everything put in his path if in the mood i love how he plays just wen ya think he is beat he pulls more out the bag if he was human it be basically like him sayin i gotcha he just takes it when he wants it and if he is in the mood he is going to take the National 

i do not drop my horses if they av bad runs n suddenly say they no good nah i keep them cuz the way i see it if you really see something special in them you keep with them all the way and Traffic Fluide is a horse who owes me nothing now yes odds will go right down on him now no doubt but i will still be supporting him along with Bristol De Mai and Native River them three are my Devil Riders win lose or draw they are special if followed us past few years then all three of them have earnt u top money between them they have won the following 

Henny, Charlie Hall, Sodexo, Barchester, Denman x2, Welsh National, Gold Cup + more to come

Money earnt on them my friends cheers for all who stuck by them the past two years because i know was a tough ride especially with Traffic fluide but he came well in the end for us the best thing is i think all 3 still have more left to give us you know

370 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 0:19

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Respect where it is due, when you said Native River 12/1 (i might be wrong but it somewhere on here) i remember thinking no way will that win the Henny went and won i remember thinking then because had it in the lucky 15 with the other 3 (Melbourne winner Almandin) now i sit and read this and see just how well Traffic Fluide and Bristol De Mai went what a different story that lucky 15 bet could have been you know Sean 

Even after Traffic Fluide was losing you sat and kept the passion for the horse telling all who would listen that he was worth keeping on the side you were right again.

Shame about Almandin missing from that because he was always the 4th horsemen i remember Char saying about that going for it in the Bart Cummings then the Melbourne maybe one more for the road for that horse? 

All of them have one more left for us loyalty pays off and you know what i would love to do put them 4 into a lucky bet one more time sounds like the lottery will pay off

371 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 1:30

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very true all you said Sean do not forget to work on the Melbourne later please write up is needed only two days left 

3.15 Cork Poormans Hill  

This is the Cork Grand National and they have had this horse targeted for this race for a very long time now since owners gave this horse to Elliot to train he picked up 7 wins out Sam was 7l behind this in the Ulster at Downpatrick and this is his for the taking now backing this all the way 12/1

372 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 1:36

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:if tha wil be ze final line up then Avilius and Red Cardinal 4 me write up soon on it n also will b doin ze top 5 again this year las year annoyed me i thut i had it again tiz year Avilius should be me winner if that endz up bein ze final lot 

shame if brimham rocks is not going tho tbh cuz at 200/1 i wud be proper happy to av a punt on tha prob is bet365 who offer them odds not doin ze NRMB deal an only 4 places sky offerin me 50s on it which is jus not good enough shame that
i have told u it is 

Avilius

i said if confirmed to start puttin money on i been puttin money on at 12s 11s and now 10s write up later on it n will pick top 5 but that is my main bet for it kid

373 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 1:39

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes i knew that and i took the bets already but i meant the write-ups i like reading your write up on them because then i can do mine so hurry up with the write-ups on them people like reading what you have to say well i do so that is what i meant lol

374 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 1:43

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh ok then yer i wil honest i do it l8a everytime i been winnin i been puttin ze odd few pounds ea n their on ze horse i got bout 50 on it all together but not noticed it cuz been just bangin on ze spare money to round off i always do that on anti post tha way u not really notice urself spendin the money so much av bout 50 on it al together if i win more money between now n then i be puttin more on but only to round off money i be findin ze henny one n doin same with that i do it every year moment get price on traffic fluide for national i am going be putting money on it every day from now til march it easier then cuz if lose u not really notice

375 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 2:33

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will join you start now bet365 offering i will keep adding each way and wins to it randomly a pound here and so on 

Was reading the paper they say they will not run him until a month before the race training him i will be happy to trust them it be trainers first ever National horse 

Also read bet i put up is Segals tip few years ago that would make me confident not so much now i wish i looked at tips first i would not of done it

376 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 2:37

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i been asking request  a bet for this from sky thanks i will use bet365 then i like supporting forums big horses so will be copying but only doing 20p's 50p's because we do not know if can do a National but is worth doing small sums randomly so that is what i be doing because by April it be good returns and if does not win i wont really mind it is a good way of doing it so thank you x

377 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 16:29

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
7.30 Ban Shoof 8/1 (still counts being a Jag because trainer)

Joshua, Jamie and Gary Moore The Jaguars (team to follow this year)

Last year was Fanagan this is the year of The Jags

Becoming a big fan of these now reading more and more into them Gary and Josh Moore so thank you Sean for pointing me in the right direction reading up on them and starting to really respect them 

i will also be taking 

1.30 Stormingin 4/1
2.00 Dancecraft  25/1
3.00 Royal Hall  13/8

Last edited by Sienna on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit avoid confusion)

378 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 16:35

Mike "Acesandeights"

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i had a lovely winner off them today helped me in my war games with Darebin

379 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 16:39

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
been a ok day i think, going to relax for a couple of hours then i will be back with new shorts section and things not much cards tomorrow so wont take long make sure you got some good shorts this week Mike it be the perfect section for you

380 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 17:56

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you played with fire doing this Sienna and Will but it worked out for Will put him in more points but you Sienna it knocked 20 points off you but you have managed to make 3rd place now

381 Re: Midnight hours on Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 18:37

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
shorty treble

plumpton 1:30 zoffany bay 9/4
hereford 2:45 roll the dough 3-1
kempton 5:30 plunger 5-1

382 Re: Midnight hours on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 0:10

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Melbourne Cup

AVILIUS 12/1
4.00am

I had ze winner of this in 2016 Almandin and got so close last year to getting it again with Johannes Vermeer this is the one for me this year.

Godolphin av one mission n one mission only and that is to grab the Sheikhs first ever Melbourne he did so much but never got tiz race an it will always be a thorn in his side if he does not get it so you can bet your money that Cummings will do what it takes to get this horse ready, 20 years is a veh long time to break a race ah.

Cross Counter, Best Solution and this horse are what the Sheikh is sending to try and win all three are in with a big chance, you would like to think Best Solution would just be that but you know me i hardly have made things easy for myself all three will make it into my top 6 because you can pick up 6 places at some bookies for this one.

Cummings talks with passion bout this horse an his dream of winnin ze Sheikh the big one and he is due a little drinking session if he wins he was promised by a few that if he wins the Melbourne Cup they will go drinking with him and well he read the book time to get that vision done

This will be the hardest task eva given to Avilius who kicked off the year with 4 big wins including the Bart Cummings at this track, he then went to the Cox plate where he came across Winx and Benbatl an in no way was he shown up he ran a very good race they just used that race knowing waz coming here a little prep run, lets not forget horses like Fiorente was banging off in ze Cox plate before heading onto and winning the Melbourne

The big q is will he stay the trip only time will tell e deffo aint no mug n e aint bein handled by fools no way would cummings of put this in if he did not think it could handle the trip for him it is more than just a simple race for the owner it is more than just any other race they want this race to badly 20 years of wanting needing similar to how i feel about never winning ze grand national i so want it that u end up thinking bout it all ze time n wen ur mind is set it is set they have the biggest hands in tiz race with ze three it then becomes bout picking the one u feel wil get the job done cuz they aint coming for 2nd place they ain coming to have a cheeky lil bit of Australian sunshine n a lil bit of banter they have come to win they made damn sure they brought the big boyz wit them to do it 

This race was always the goal when Cummings took ova n we finish where we started..... he had one mission n one mission only to get the Melbourne cup for his boss

Tomorrow nite i will give my top 6 an why Nakeeta (50/1) mite be a ten tin Soldier

383 Re: Midnight hours on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 0:14

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
love that it is the old Sean we knew will be betting on that you have a good record with the Melbourne so i will be backing the three now thank you Sean

384 Re: Midnight hours on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 16:52

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

385 Re: Midnight hours on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 20:25

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
very unlucky on ban shoof, had a wee dabble

anyways this melbourne cup thingy,
sky doing 7 places so happy days

avillus 12-1..oops just noticed sean has this but you know what, i agree and aint copying Miss Kelly!!
finche 20-1
ventura storm 33-1
youngstar 16-1

i'll be pushing up the z's when this runs and will awake to be a richer man!!!!

386 Re: Midnight hours on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 23:01

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Join me for the Melbourne fun if you can keep up will be tipping up on it soon, well done everyone today give me half hour have a drink and something to eat and get into my pj's then i will be around. 

Good day of gambling looking around the shorts did not do too badly two 12/1 Winners and a 8/1 Nap hanging around on the forum plus Wills Double/Treble bet landing and few other bits i will speak about when i come back in a bit.

War Games is paying off again i think everyone follows the war games 4 extremely proven tipsters you be mad not to, i heard S.A.S are doing the books again and will be competing more over the next year which should be interesting because they always give out the best ever work when it comes to turning money when they set themselves a goal so will be interesting to watch that and you can bet yourself money will be made.

Melbourne cup here we come brb (be right back)

387 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 0:31

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nakeeta 66/1 (7 places Sky) 100/1 (3 Places RaceBets) 

Taken the bet twice do not be doubtin this horse ea for place chance i think he is a lil treat in tiz race he bangin round here last year managin to hit 5th place no way is he winnin he had such a bad draw last year n still held onto get that 5th place was pretty good was close to Big Duke and Max Dynamite not that close to Johannes Vermeer tho still enuf respect for Vermeer for me but he did leave ALmandin way behind along with horses like Marmelo and wall of fire this boy gunna make ya sum cash i hope 

1. Avillius 12/1 Winner this year
2.The Cliffsofmoher 14/1
3. Best Solution 11/1
4. Magic Circle 8/1
5. Nakeeta 66/1
6. Red Cardinal 66/1

i be round most ze nite now wit ya Sienna n i be tippin up ota cards n shit zo wil Sam

388 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 1:17

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My top 6 in order are 

1st - The Cliffofmoher 16/1 
2nd - Yucatan 6/1
3rd - Rostropovich 25/1
4th - Youngstar 14/1
5th - Chestnut Coat 66/1
6th - Who shot thebarman 66/1

Would it not be great to see Who shot thebarman finally win this race he tries so hard each time and i was tempted to make the call on him finally getting the race at long last but that really is living a dream and a dream that i can just not see happening but placing he must 3rd 11th and 5th in previous years i think we will be asking far too much to get 3rd place out of this horse now but postition 6 is not asking that much and i have put my smallest amount of money on that horse.

The biggest stakes goes on CliffofMoher for me, last year was father and Son Joseph and O'brien with the son just getting the better with Rekindling everyone would of smiled at that one well not you Sean because you was backing the father which could be a wise move to be doing here this time around, he is sending the 3 horses here Yucatan this one and Rostropovich, could we be seeing the 1,2,3 again similar to the Futurity because Ryan Moore is taking Cliffsofmoher which will put some people off especially when you look at the big let downs he had on horses this past two weeks Gustav Klimt, Just Wonderful and U S Navy being the focus ones that have annoyed me, the 2m is always worrying for a horse stepping into it the first time with the will it wont it factor but that is what makes it fun that gamble.

Two good runs since coming here 4th and 3rd improving was only 1L behind Best Solution on last start and i like how Moore took this because you can hope he gets to pick which one he goes on and for him to get this one makes me think this is the better chance and shown so much in last two starts over here that can claim me my MELBOURNE BRAGGING RIGHTS.

The Sheikh will have to wait a other year for his win i am afraid, but every fan will be secretly hoping he finally gets it after 20 years of waiting he sure does have a few aces in the race. 

This race every tipster wants to hold claims to the toughest race in the world to break it was once called not sure if still called that but i would like to say i broke the race for a personal claim, a race that stops the Nation will i be cheering this morning or will i be closing down the laptop thinking always next year...always next year

389 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 2:11

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Your pick is our cover pick Sienna me and Sean are going back to the cover for cover angle so no different pick for me i am happy to stick with the one and two because i do not know the Melbourne that well so i leave it to Sean so good luck with that tonight either one we be happy with, not a great start for us today we broke our own rules and turned on horses we should of gambled on but that is how it goes lesson learned with that for us next time i will just take the bets i think lol

390 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 3:37

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think your followers prefer your cover for cover ways, my followers just like my random bets on all things because they know in the end they always earn the profit they accept me losing sometimes because know in the end i will earn them it back plus 100 times more, i like that cover angle from you and Sean, i think in one way it works which showed with myself in that shorts section if not for UBIK covering my bet i would of been at a loss yet because of him i ended up in profit so it does work.

My trouble is i am a loose cannon with my betting if someone offered me odds on anything i would take it if was a good price someone could say i bet you 4/1 that Jesus wont come out the ocean i would say give me 200/1 and i would say he will  

Tonight was not a great night, used to love fireworks at one time but now i sit watching them and just thinking why do people bother, you spend all that money just to watch a few second light show now i do not know if many of you have ever lit a joint up but you get a similar effect with that and the effects last so much longer.. but my point is you spending a good £100 on these fireworks and i could not help but sit thinking all that money could of just went on the races with a chance of winning so much more instead they setting light to it and blowing it into the skies and for what exactly? 

This time next year i wont be bothering i will close the curtains turn on the television and settle on the sofa for the night because they no longer amuse me even more so looking at my news feed on social media seeing friends videos of dogs shaking scared it made me change my mind entirely on the day.

The Melbourne cup half hour left will i stay up for it i will try but not going to lie i am feeling tired and i do have to be up in a couple of hours so i think i will say night now to you all and come back in the morning either to celebrate being rich or to celebrate Ubik being rich either will do.

Just a other note i did not actually win the lottery again this week not even one number that is the 3rd week in a row now i matched not even one number you know that is a other thing i am slowly thinking on giving up the National Lottery when the fun stops stop is what they say and the fun is slowly starting to stop for Camelot i say this now but i bet you if i match 3 numbers next week and get twenty i will soon be rushing it all back on thinking surely next week i will win.

391 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 4:19

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ze Sheikh got ze job done i guess that is bitter sweet meeh worst i eva did in ze melbourne tha one is worst i did Av ran very poor race but ze Sheikh will be a happy man a decent race enjoyed that Cross was vah impressive rite time to hit ze hay now for me nite kidz

392 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 4:32

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
He timed that perfectly loved it did not even back it but was really going all the way out for it when seen him coming Appleby deserved that i think happy to flush the money for that one i always spend far too much over Breeders and Melbourne then spend November trying to get it back   but i did sneak a bet on when saw market slightly putting money into this one 

Wont pay me back what i spent but it is a slight comfort blanket lol time to start earning some money now all them are over UK racing all the way not until Christmas

393 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 4:38

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice one i didn do ne ota betz tell a lie i backd some horse cuz of ze name earlier at Australia wen bored n jus hit the place on 10s but am out of pocket on ze race which i do not like cuz normally do well in tha zo jus means next year gota try harder will b back in mornin wel l8a now

394 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:30

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think i should be changing this 5th of November stuff soon wonder what i can change it to probably something horsey lol

395 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:20

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
gutted about the melbourne cup, Sean flagged it up and I really liked it and then I managed to talk myself out of it by looking up stupid trends (only one 3yr old won it previously or summat) grrrrr.
Still, got a couple of nice places out of it so thanks Sienna and Sean for flagging it up

396 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:33

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i lost about 20....ok 40....ok ok i lost just under 100 last night only because why bored waiting up i was gambling on other races during the Melbourne   so i will need to earn that back but it will only take one or two bets so not that fussed i wish i placed more on the 80/1 i saw someone put some money onto the horse on the exchange and thought why not and it placed so slight returns

397 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:36

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sean wrote:
Melbourne Cup

AVILIUS 12/1

Cross Counter, Best Solution and this horse are
what the Sheikh is sending to try and win all three are in with a big chance, 

with ze three it then becomes bout picking the one u feel wil get the job
done cuz they aint coming for 2nd place they ain coming to have a cheeky lil bit of Australian sunshine n a lil bit of banter they have come to win they made damn sure they brought the big boyz wit them to do it 

@Theo.Wolks wrote:love that it is the old Sean we knew will be betting on that you have a good record with the Melbourne so i will be backing the three now thank you Sean
Should of done what i did thank you Sean i know you did not back it but some of us did well i did thanks to your write up so thank you shame you never got something back for your effort you made such a good case on why Sheikh was worth backing so thank you

398 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:42

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Theo now you showed me that it would of made sense to back the three but not going to lie did not give the horse a second thought if i read that again last night when bored i might of put the three on but unfortunately i never lol but well done Theo

399 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:50

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice 1 Theo i am glad sumone got sumin out of that zo that cheered me up i always try to give other horses mentions wen i have ze time in the longer write ups i be working on ze Henny next i not that bothered bout ze Melbourne i already beat that race zo i can take that on ze chin this year if was the National i be more annoyed it like Sienna said you have a check list of races you need to win just to think i did that so it was not a mega important race for me to win so even better that someone benefited out of that weird because out ze 3 i thut that stood less chance yet mine was the one that was last meeeh

400 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 12:55

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have a very long check list, see i am good at the mid week cards but the major races i not that perfect at still young and lot to learn is my excuse, overseas i am terrible it only been the past couple of years i have focused my skills on them because you can learn lots because you need to put more effort into them i think by the time i am 30 i will have broken 90% of the major races well that is my aim

401 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 13:00

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
surely you mean 50? 

402 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:23

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
Did not have time to say it earlier because of work so thank you Sean for that i done all three like Theo and shame to hear about Cliffs of Moher was a joy to see that racing i will miss that horse now 

Avilius did not have a chance because of that 

22. AVILIUS — Trainer: James Cummings, jockey: Glyn Schofield
“We were behind the horse that had the accident which put paid to our chances.”

403 Re: Midnight hours on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:25

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
na e still wudn of won Rob i watched it back a couple of times e wudn of won it deffo zo i understand wa they saying but i not one for excuses but then i not a trainer or jock zo meeeh i still wudn say he had a chance tbh maybe next year for that one to try again more experience behind him this year wud not of been his year

404 Re: Midnight hours on Wed 7 Nov 2018 - 2:39

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Right let me try winning some money back from Breeders and Melbourne going to be editing this why going along each time i take a bet so stick with it over the next hour 

12.05 ~ Ventura Bay ~ Well on here these two do not need people reminding them of who they are really Fanagan says it all i could leave it at that and say backing it, was thanks to Nick this horse brought my attention i noticed he backed it and i always look into horses on here and do my own research before deciding if i should gamble or leave it and this is one i will not be leaving a drop to class 5 here from class 2 company and was placing in class 2 at Aye in September should break the tag line here now 9/1 EW

2.50 ~ Bossipop ~ Not often they reach for Hornby on this horse long gone is the claims he once provided for this horse since winning on him two years ago and the weights are just perfect for him to win again done well in Chester beat Growl making the entire race going back over 5f should be able to outrun the odds at least 20/1 EW

3.20 ~ Kodicat ~ I thought Secret Potion would be popular on here tonight having won a few of us some good money on last start maybe the penalty is putting people off like it did me i sided with Kodicat instead had a pretty good time on the AW last two starts now they putting it onto the turf which is ok 5f is of interest won over 5f at Catterick last year and is not 1lb better off here Scott takes the booking and him and Ryan had an impressive winner on the 6th with Tagur winning 3L at 7/1 no doubt annoying a few on here who would of backed Supreme Power, you see when you hang around with people for so long i know certain peoples betting habits without having to even ask and i know a few was secretly on Supreme Power yet did not post it up him lol Benjamin Thomas was the one it beat me so was annoyed myself Tagur did deserve it just like this horse would 7/1 Win

3.50 ~ Visitant ~ Silvery Moon tempted me but getting on now in age was also thinking maybe Mr Carbonator and Cotton Club but the big drop in trip put me off that one Visitant gets lot of weight for this at the distance 7lb compared to winning at York over this distance well was bit shorter actually but taking into account the 3lb claimer then it puts him at the weight of the Ayr running when beat Stoneboat Bill by 5L was over good to firm going thisis good going over priced on Racebets at 40/1 EW

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum