Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

251 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Stradivarius 

Well what can i say, i am very pleased with how my bets went for the Qipco, i ended up in profit which is all anyone can really ask, i am slightly annoyed about the Sands of Mali drifting i did not notice Ante bets would not be BOG, something i will be writing up on in the future because i always thought Ante Post was meant to work for you because of the risks of NR and this is the first time i have had a horse drift on me in the Ante post. If i knew that i would of put every single bet on again but the way i have grown to think of it at least i walked away with a profit.

Danny West came out with all the big guns today and the gamble paid off, like he said would of been easy to follow at simple stakes, which i only followed the last two in a double, that was only because i had seen the first two win for him and i thought i best not miss out on the action so took a quick private bet and was a decent return. The dice do actually say The Gamble i thought that was clever how i did that lol.

Voodoo showed signs of old form earlier, he write ups worked and the main bet he was hunting out based on the write up managed to win for him, i always like seeing others winning on here i think we all do even if we was not on the bet it is always a joy to see.

Today would of been a very hard day to follow because many had different views on the Ascot stuff, but if you look closer the other cards was pretty open with voodoo and Talking winning 8/1, 8/1 and 10/1 amongst the other cards and the sight went easy when tipping the other cards up so it would of been easy for people to back them horses, i did not but i am a fool lol.

Four picks tonight, one win and one place in the Saturday night betting section which i will keep running from now on, however you followed them four i hope someone earned something i think Danny wishes Yasir stayed at 5/1 for him.

Thank you Shining Diamond for completing that for me, each week i will invite a different tipster to do that section i will even use the facebook group and invite some new faces to try giving it a turn you never know we could find a star, talking of stars Talking Horses is slowly becoming just that in the War Games challenge, could we see a upset this year? 

Tracker team have updated the tracker horses so we will be seeing brand new picks, i have confirmed they have kept some of the older stuff who they feel is still going to pay out but now they have included more depth with the Jumps horses so keep a eye out for that, lost a fair bit of money this past month they have but if you take a look at it this time last year it is following a pattern was around late November them horses picked up for them.

My football bet did nothing special today had the 3 wins but the other two teams let me down story of my life when comes to football that is but i am still up on the football pot after last weeks win and i only spend £10 a week or so on it so will always be up for the next 8 months at least on that so not too bothered, always try to save pots for each sport you gamble on that is what i do also make sure to bank up some spending money, do not win and then reinvest it all that will just be silly you need to treat yourselves even if it is to just a drink a reward always makes it worth something then. 

Let us all cheer Sarah-Jayne Davies on tomorrow, she is going against the big teams with Higgs who owes me nothing and i really hope she gets that win, this will be her first class 1 race and she says she is nervous it is always nice to see new ones hanging around these power teams especially when it is a female we need a powerful female trainer and she is one to be watching this season she holds plenty of horses and use to work the PTP and i know a few of you are fans of the PTP trainers Katy Price being the one that comes to the top of my head, i put £20 on her winning only because like i say i have earned my fair share of money out of this horse 

So that is my only bet of the day, i might take a wonder around and see what others are gambling on but looking at the cards it is safe to say just sit it out and see what you fancy while going along.

252 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Well you never know do you........

253 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
with how i did today thank you for keeping the confidence Sienna but i think that bet is a no hope today lol

254 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That does not even touch the money you have won me in the past Shining so i do not mind your a 10 point tipster Will gone back up to a 10 point one now for me  

255 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
@Sienna wrote:

Well you never know do you........
Good call on Elstone Sienna a nice return no matter what now profit is profit

256 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

The title says it all 

A pint of beer in London is was an Average of £5.19, yet you can pick up a Pint for £2.80 in Salisbury...let that soak in...now it is £4.40 on average in London

The cheapest place to pick up a pint of beer is Carlisle at the moment so we will work on that price of £2.35

So let us spend that on 

4.10 Crownthorpe 7/2 Win only

How much can we earn out of our beer money?.

257 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:

The title says it all 

A pint of beer in London is was an Average of £5.19, yet you can pick up a Pint for £2.80 in Salisbury...let that soak in...now it is £4.40 on average in London

The cheapest place to pick up a pint of beer is Carlisle at the moment so we will work on that price of £2.35

So let us spend that on 

bottom price vs top price (my pick... salt whistle bay...let battle commence!!!
(Although i think Christopher wood or make on madam will win)

and a pint in ireland is €5.77, 9th highest in the world, but london is 7th and dubai beats all as its a tenner!!!

4.10 Crownthorpe 7/2 Win only

How much can we earn out of our beer money?.

258 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done made top ten with that patent Sienna

259 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:20 am

Yazchi

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sienna wrote:
I love all your designs and effort you put in Sienna best part of the site this section, good tips advice and laughs all in one in this section

260 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Melbourne winna i will write up on tha tiz week for ya kid

261 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:02 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Thank you everyone, i am waiting for the Melbourne until the 29th i think it is when next stages are said, was reading a article on this earlier, the Australians are having a moan about how many international horses are going to it each year, shame they not so keen to bring Winx around here to race with some real group one horses.. had to get the dig in lol

Good luck Will, hope yours wins because I've only put beer money literally on mine lol, shame about that Patent bet really only because that last race was actually going to put the winner in but thought no will go with Shining so we just blame her lol, doubled my money so not that bothered.

Aw well done to Higgs today tried hard, Nicholls got slight revenge but did he when only getting his horse 2nd, i was hoping to see Higgs take out the 3rd horse of Nicholls but it was not to be this time around, i hope the trainer carries on sending horses into these big races because like said last night it is good to have more females in the spotlight times are changing now in racing which i spoke about last week when it comes to women in the sport so she is a trainer to be following this year and will hope she manages to get to the top.

Ubik went past the £300 line today which was good to see, now he needs to hit the £400 target. Used Euro photo for you Ubik see am very thoughtful lol.

War Games II  

ONLY ONE CAN SURVIVE

The Wargames players took a break from playing but are back in action in the final week before the semi-finals, wonder what plans Kelly is doing for that killer elimination on the 31st something to really look forward to seeing.

Sunday we saw plenty of winners, so much for Colin saying to give it a miss a few people agreed with him but we just blame it on Colin i think.

Tomorrow is Sky Bet Club free five pounds i wonder how i will spend that one this week i will let you know tomorrow how i will be spending mine i might aim for the lucky 31 again because some confident tips around on here tonight not sure just yet i will confirm in the morning, well i did have a vodka and coke tonight i probably won't be waking up until at least 12ish either way i will post up the bet i will be taking i might design a new logo for it so we do not get sued by Sky for using the logo well you just never know in this day and age. So many do-gooders and people who complain over the slightest things we could find ourselves with a lawsuit if using other peoples logos. 

Thought to leave you with tonight 

When did people ever become so sensitive...

I am testing out this new e-cig i thought i would stop smoking the rollies for awhile must say it does actually work smoked it all night now and did not want to light up a cig at all, you should try it, Sean, it will do you good getting off the ciggies. Christmas just around the corner we are getting ever so close now, so make sure your banking up the money.

262 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

If you're ever going to take a risk do it during the free five pounds you getting on Monday that is a very risky bet to be taking that is for sure but free money who cares if wins or loses lol.

263 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Yes thank you Sienna, very thoughtful for the euros, but have to say again, im glad you finally joined as not only you a good tipper but i love your stream of consciousness stuff and the effort you put into the graphics and that.
girls are like that aint they? It was always the girls at school with all the coloured pencils and unicorn pictures and that and us boys just wrote "Up the Blues" and stuff like that..

and you right to give up the fags, saw some smokers in the cancer ward, not nice at all but then i saw some who never smoked in the life pretty bad n all, i suppose its just about increasing your odds of a long and healthy life and you get short odds if you a smoker on getting C so good luck with it

264 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I think i will always smoke if being honest, i like a smoke and a drink together they go hand in hand, the snowflakes ruined my enjoyment of being at the pub they spent so long moaning to ban smoking in pubs only for them to still never go, a different topic that lol. In the world we live in with so many babies then everything is the cause of the big C, soon you can not do anything without the risk of getting that i am afraid lol we spend billions a year giving to that just to be told nonsense, i personally think it is a lottery you either get it or don't without no real cause like they make out, my Grandad was smoking for 70 years with perfect health.

I sound like such a right bitch at times but i just say it how i see things in this world, with no offence ever intended some like it some do not, we are living in a world now where people need molly cuddling. Midnight hours will always be slightly controversial i guess lol  

I think if you make something look nice people are more willing to read things and pay an interest especially when you end up losing your entire free bet *sighs*.

265 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Refreshing to read comments that are not trying to people please, far too many people on social media who sit around saying things just to please others and fit in i like the way you are Sienna we need more people in this world being like that because so many are becoming way too sensitive so a refreshing read

266 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:I think i will always smoke if being honest, i like a smoke and a drink together they go hand in hand, the snowflakes ruined my enjoyment of being at the pub they spent so long moaning to ban smoking in pubs only for them to still never go, a different topic that lol. In the world we live in with so many babies then everything is the cause of the big C, soon you can not do anything without the risk of getting that i am afraid lol we spend billions a year giving to that just to be told nonsense, i personally think it is a lottery you either get it or don't without no real cause like they make out, my Grandad was smoking for 70 years with perfect health.

I sound like such a right bitch at times but i just say it how i see things in this world, with no offence ever intended some like it some do not, we are living in a world now where people need molly cuddling. Midnight hours will always be slightly controversial i guess lol  

I think if you make something look nice people are more willing to read things and pay an interest especially when you end up losing your entire free bet *sighs*.

nah, your good, i dont like to preach, if yo have something you like then do it, after all, you can get hit by a bus tomorrow!
Actually saw some patients having a fag which made me laugh.
In the words of the immortal eddie and his hot rods. 
"Do Anything You Wanna Do"

267 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I cleared off my entire social media accounts because of too many people acting like they wanted to fit in and feel wanted, it sounds harsh but in this world, it is everyone for themselves. I listen to peoples views and opinions but if it goes against my own i will just say it because the way i see it unless they are affecting my life in any way then it really does not matter if they agree or not. Social media was invented to give people who do not matter a box to stand on if you look around it is full of the left and Right wings shouting off trying to score points against each other, me i just sit in my midnight hours... lol

268 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you stay how you are Sienna we need the younger generation thinking like you that is the only slight hope we have left for our children in this world

269 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:

Thank you Sienna i knew you get one 

270 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Cashed it out will reinvest for tonight lol i am not stupid i know when to grab a good price from a free bet now can invest it back in hoping for a better return

271 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
All your talk on smoking made me take the bet lol

272 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:41 pm

talkinghorses

Regular
Regular
Good call on the cashout Sienna x

273 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Zoe

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ahhhhhh sienna I wondered why I couldn’t found Tobacco Road topped any where but I knew I see it so thank you very much sienna xxx

274 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Millster wrote:
@Sienna wrote:

Thank you Sienna i knew you get one 

ahhh missed it but well done sienna, wow evryones doing great today, good to see...just like kellys golden box

275 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i keep forgetting to check these sorry

276 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:49 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Well, what a day for the forum today was a wicked day i thought. Big well done surely goes to Talking horses not one not two but three wins in a row what makes it more impressive was the odds 9/1 11/2 and a drifting horse that could of been picked up at 20/1 someone might of been lucky to of done the patent you will just never know if they did well done but the singles would have done well enough especially the 9/1 because if you saw the first two win surely you would have been mad to not of taken the last horse.

That is two people this week who have had very good multi wins first Danny with the four then Talking with the 3 anyone want to try the 5??

My free bet i had a void and a 20/1 winner so i cashed out the £6+ and will invest that again tomorrow now it was free money and i did not feel the last horse made the right call and it lost so i am up by £6 for that so technically i get a 2nd free bet now.

War games well how it all changes again, Talking tops the board and the Prize money is currently at an impressive £135 which you have to say well done to Kelly for she obviously had the faith in the players to back all the horses to enable her to pay the winner that money which lets not forget will be coming out of her money, but like she says she does not mind doing that because it is money she is winning by following and with a few 20/1 winners this month plus a 50/1 winner in war games you can bet the current £145.oo is nowhere near the amount she is winning off the game. I know me personally is winning my fair share and it is certainly worth anybody's time to follow that section all 7 are proven, Mark is the new member picked from Facebook and i did ask if i could say that in this bit before i posted up and he admits himself he is not your day by day player, so in no way am i putting him down.

Ain't it gone cold tonight it is freezing here my hands are like ice why i type this talking of ice them trackers are having such a bad time something i will be watching and updating you all on. 

I will go look again at the cards now and make a call on what i will be spending that six pounds on.

277 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
ur betz r interestin cuz all 5 of them stood a big chance on a dif day tha cuda been a massive payout n i fink u new that really beyond ur well u never no comment i say that wen i secretly confident on more than 3 horses tha are above 20's i can spot ur type of gamble a mile off kid loool n i gunna follow every single one u do from now on cuz i seen that type of bet far to many times in my life

278 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:35 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you for the mention Tina but never a need to give me that i enjoy doing stuff to make things look good so if anyone needs help with things like that come and ask me i know it is not too important but it helps things stand out and makes people want to read more. I think if just loads of written text it can make people feel bit bored and they just skip past it all without reading and could miss important information.

A bit like Sams trainer gamble she is having i guess Sean, lol, i noticed how she is using the ticket just in case it lands for her lol 

Here is my free bet again, for those who did not read above i cashed out on the £6+ because i had a feeling the last would let me down which it did and i wanted a second try at it so here it is  

Just in case our older members cannot see that it is

Spanish History 3.30
Royal Navy Warship 3.15
Smokey Lane 8.10
Ocean Temptress 5.00

279 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Enjoyed a nice day off yesterday, will take them little times out that way you do not get sick of me lol.

War Games two and Talking horses is the main event everyone is talking about for the second time this week he nearly had all three horses winning for him and he shot straight to the top of that board leaving all behind him, we have found out what is happening on the 31st is it fair no but it is war so a job needs to be done, i for one am excited to see who is going and am looking forward to the Semi Finals some of the matches we will see in that sound very interesting to the gambler in me i would love to see talking horses coldcreek go head to head that would be interesting, you play different depending on who you compete against i think this year we are going to have an unexpected winner by the looks.

Tina and Angi have brought out the Cash ladder i like the logic of that game the way you bank up and the goal you can set yourself it will be interesting to see who makes it to the top of that ladder.

Will is dominating the top of the board still and is winning plenty of money this month and with only 6 days remaining you can think he is going to be winning tipster of the month again this month which is well deserved.

Do not forget clocks are going back a hour this Saturday night so we get a extra hour in bed a extra hour awake, well unless your me of course who does not wake up until around midday most times lol 

I will be doing the ladder bets in the morning so keep a eye out for them and will be around tomorrow at midnight with plenty more to say and do, i am off to go watch Still Open All Hours, i had all the episodes recorded so need to catch up on them and probably fall asleep so ill say night now just incase x

280 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:21 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

War games are still going really well i noticed Sean took the top spot again but still plenty of days left in that i think.

It is so cold i thought they were hyping it when said it be cold but gosh i am like a frozen block sat here should get stoned but trying to pack in all that now trying to keep a clear head.

Ubik went missing in action today wonder what he was doing and SCRAM returned to defend his Friday Fiver Most wins championship was good to see him back have always liked the way he does different styles of bets and often finds many winners if you look.

So we finally going to have the big Winx thing today do i think she is the best, not a chance is she the best, will she be the best if beats Benbatl again not a chance god knows why people are saying Benbatl is a danger to her that is far from the best horse we can throw at Winx, so all we are going to do is show ourselves up now if we lose because we have hyped Benbatl up like it is a great horse when it actually is not so do not understand why people had to do that.

Danny oh Danny Danny Danny where do i start lol, you have been impressive past few days which i am pleased because for some they did not see you a few years ago winning because you stopped tipping so was nice for people to see you at your best when you returned, but i cannot help but laugh at how you ended up losing that last bet lol for those who do not know Danny gives good banter so that is why we can give it him back he does not get offended so feel free to abuse him lol.

I thought Paddy was going to sneak in that double you know i really did when i saw his first horse win lol 

Saturday is here and we not our best on a Saturday on here really well last week we did not do too bad, but we are all happy with the money we have won so cannot complain do not forget my Saturday night bet section will be here tomorrow night and bringing a guest host to be tipster of the week this Sunday keep a look out for that.

I will be up most the night now waiting for this Winx race so no doubt i be back later with more stuff to talk about.

281 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Remember put these in any way you want singles lucky etc

Wild night cards Saturday nights are wild so let us go wild with this picks 

5.45 Glamorous Rocket 8/1
7.45 Valentino Dancer 28/1
8.15 Lightning Charlie 16/1
8.45 Glenace the Menace 50/1

282 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

You would have done well if followed my horses in a single bet with that drifting to 16/1, and with the likes of Relyod and Shining also tipping it that would have been on many peoples betting slips tonight.

The Guest of the week will be none other than 

OLDRUM

He is currently writing out the thoughts and will share them on the page the moment he finishes, rare we hear from him and many enjoyed reading what he had to say, then he ended up tagging along with Ice Queen on here and they have both been earning money on the trackers, well not so much money at the moment but they have stayed well ahead this year so i thought it would be interesting to hear what he says.

283 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Thank you for inviting me here, I do not really enjoy Sunday racing that much but have given it my best shot. 
Its been a really good year on the forum, which I owe many thanks to Ice Queen, was struggling with my gambling could not find myself a winner and taking time listening to her many late night chats of her putting up with my questions really helped so many changes over the years so much information that you young ones look into now with this technology , was getting very lost and now I am actually able to understand so much more when it comes to working my way around a computer and the cards. I guess it works both ways with the age generations we can all learn from the other a mutual respect which is something I have grown to learn on this site, also am guilty of the old-fashioned views of men are better at the sport, but having seen so many females on here and the likes of Turner, Cumani and so on I have also changed my views and come into the reality that everyone is equal in the sport if your willing to learn. A great article on Women in the racing industry Sienna. 

Racing posts Longshot: Cool Sky 20/1
2.25 Aintree 

is really worth the try, they have a valid point about the trainer at this course and I have known the racing post to be spot on when it comes to the long shot horse and with it coming up to Christmas this forum knows better than anyone that it is the best time to follow a few of the tips from the racing post they often perform well in the winter and stock up ready for a thrashing in the Summer 

I also like the look of YazChi's horse anything she selects at the moment is worth your money, she knows so much about all styles of racing and seems to be able to work her hand all over the world, for such a young lady she is impressing me since she joined the team.

Bet of the day for me goes to 

Race: 1.25 Wexford
Horse: Reaver 
Odds: 7/1

Was unfortunate to of not won at Gowran park when just beaten at the line by a nose if he had a clear run he would of won this race that is for sure and looks all set to break the maiden tag over hurdles which will disappoint a few on here with the forum horse of Turbine running here along with Lucky Phil this is a very tricky puzzle to figure out with every one of them having something to prove 

Reaver wins with Lucky Phil set to place,  think the quote of the week is fitting with this one Easy Money??

For old time sake I will give Double Ross a bet in the Veterans handicap far from being the force of old that was winning me money all over the place 8 years ago but if runs even a small bit of how he used to then he will win here what memories this one brings back Simonsig winning races by 100's of lengths was the norm for that horse some of you would have only been kids then, time does go by so fast enjoy it why you can that is in the 1.50 Aintree 8/1

284 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:05 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
Oldrum when he said easy money

Good luck Oldrum missed seeing your posts hope that is one of many more

285 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Just bit of fun why you passing Sunday night awa

286 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

287 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Gets a tenner just for making me laugh and the effort Sienna lol this section is great 

288 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That was a tenner pissed up Sienna you owe me a tenner now ok lol

289 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:19 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I earned you about a 1000 times that Danny so stop your crying sounding like a big bitch now lol 

This is what is likely to be heading to the Melbourn we won't find out the final card until the 3rd of November but here is a rough idea and i will be writing up on it this week 

plus the Hotham Handicap winner should be entering 

NOTE FROM THE SITE I GOT THIS OFF

''Duretto who currently sits at 15th in Order Of Entry is under an injury cloud and with eight days until the race we have excluded him from the Likely Field. If he has a quick recovery which we think is unlikely he may line-up in the field.''

290 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:25 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Also Skybet is NRMB now and 5 places so it will be safe to take bets forgot to add that part

291 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
if tha wil be ze final line up then Avilius and Red Cardinal 4 me write up soon on it n also will b doin ze top 5 again this year las year annoyed me i thut i had it again tiz year Avilius should be me winner if that endz up bein ze final lot 

shame if brimham rocks is not going tho tbh cuz at 200/1 i wud be proper happy to av a punt on tha prob is bet365 who offer them odds not doin ze NRMB deal an only 4 places sky offerin me 50s on it which is jus not good enough shame that

292 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Was trial running this logo stop skybet suein me Churchill is fine but he is no hunk

Here is where my free fiver is going remember it is free to take the gamble and try getting the most out of it  take a risk and a gamble nothing to lose everything to gain. 

293 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The 21% rise in tax ON RGD is the best thing i have heard in a long time for the simple reason is it will stop me bothering now using the games side of the bookies online because you can bet your life these games will most certainly not be of chance anymore, have you noticed since this law came in about FOBTS it been lot harder to win on the online fruits now the bookies are not stupid they know exactly how to bring that money back how many of us have spent hundreds a day on these machines i am guilty of that sat spinning when bored then notice i spent way more than i thought, so thank you Hammond you actually did me a big favour with that one.

The put the price up on us smokers yet again ridicules, people complain about smokers yet we should have more rights than the normal taxpayer with what we pay in tax we should get more say over things starting with bin collections i want mine collected once a week not every two weeks, how dare people say smokers are a strain on the NHS when we actually fund that bill in what we pay in tax we have again been treated badly.

The budget is your typical paper over the cracks a style that May is known for since she was PM, pretending to punish the rich why turning the knife an inch to the left on the poor.

294 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
sorry sienna i have to count all yours for singles bets because you have a good following judging on google stats so i need to do all yours a £1 each way single but you done ok with your double section so it should be ok lol

295 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is ok every single bet  i post up is a serious tip and my followers know to follow all i gamble on so i expect it to be book checked like that Kelly i all it shows is honesty x

296 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:22 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tic Tac

Was reading the John McCririck article in the Daily mail, it breaks my heart reading him speak like that. He basically saying what is the point of living when he can not do the job he loves and how he does not feel he will see another summer, he prepared his wife for it and it is just heartbreaking.

I like Chapman he is "just okay", but he is a cheap version of McCririck if someone asked me who i want to see then give me him anytime over Chapman, yes okay we might not all agree with what he says and sometimes comes across sexist but you show me one 78-year-old man who is not offending someone or a bit sexist.

Back in McCririck's day that was the norm and most of us accept him for who he is, but ignoring all this no one can not say the knowledge he brought to the industry is out of this world, he said it like it was and said what many was afraid to say. 

I was only very young when i saw him i was a fan long before i was a gambler, with my dad watching channel 4 each Saturday often seeing him on the tv laughing at the comments he would come out with "the Female" who obviously shared mutual respect, and sadly by the time i got old enough to gamble he was basically booted out which i cannot help feel i missed out on a big thing with him around, i have watched much online stuff relating to him over the years and found him often informative and sometimes funny even when he should not have been funny, even had some nice replied off him on social media, a man always happy to reply to you the best he can, he does not suffer fools.

Give the man his job back and allow him to be happy again, does he fit in with this generation then that depends who you are asking the people who matter the young female ones like me then yes someone like him is acceptable to be on t.v because everyone knows a man like him who is stuck in the past old-fashioned ways and views, and i rather see him than Chapman trying to imitate him with the "controversy" which just really ain't having the same effect, Chapman seems industry made McCririck was man made.

This man is the real legend of horse racing, he was a victim of a world turned P.C all he wanted to do was do his job what a sad situation we have seen him in.

I am very sad to of missed an era where racing had someone who was not afraid to tell you what was what, thankful to have history all over the internet for me to see what i missed out on.

Here is one for you Sean i notice you always use the term Cockle so you will understand my leaving note,
                  i think being on this site it is only fitting to silently leave on two punches of the fists...

297 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:57 am

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
Always like reading everything on here and like your showing if you pay attention you are full of useful information when it comes to gambling because this month you have earned so much money for people because that profit in leaderboard does not even include that football accu that you did this month so well done Sienna

Your last comment it took me many months to learn Tic-Tac, the cockneys always try taking some of the glory for many of the words like pony cockle etc but i grew up hearing them on the tracks, i might be wrong but apart from McCririck i think it was Billie Brown the last person to properly do tic-tac my dad will know more on the subject but for someone very young it is nice to see you delving into the past and not just focused on the here and now, it is what makes you a successful gambler and looking at your tips a "jack of all trades" when it comes to gambling some are often one trick ponies but i have seen you this month tip and win on a majority of sports so well done

298 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Use the stakes that i have used on this bet a very spooky bet if wins

299 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i use to no ze tic tac off by hart comin from brum u waz pretty much forced 2 learn all tha u cudn walk into a boozer witout someone yappin bout diff things sadly last time i went to birmingham lot changed n well it more about ...well i wont go into that but long gone iz ze day when Birmingham boyz knew their way round every track in the UK meeh

300 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:21 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The war games Semi finals started today, should be a good month for us all looking forward to  some good racing finally. 

Hope all have a good Friday with the Friday Fiver i think i need to be winning that my goal for 2019 is to win all the challenges available on here i want Friday Fiver Grand Title, VX 2019 and War Games III that is my goal for 2019 i want part of all 3 next year.

Glad i have missed the past couple of days because pretty rubbish racing past couple of days but now it will be picking up again by the looks of some of the cards over the rest of the week.

Love when they hold the Breeders cup World Championships over at Churchill Downs i think it is a really great track and always makes it seem more special.

The have included a new race this year the Juvenile Turt Sprint so that adds to the enjoyment i think, i often save a special pot to the side to follow this even like i do the majority of the special festivals so anything is a bonus if i win yet if i do not win i do not mind because it was money saved from previous wins.

It is always good to do that when you win take some out of the winnings and put them to the side apart from normal pots and personal money.

Over 7 Million dollars is being offered in prize money that does make you think when compare to our racing, Friday is going to be very hard to decide because everyone will have something they like for the future the day is actually known as future Stars Friday which says it all really.

With the amount of prize money on offer you have to expect all the big names around here especially O'Brian and Appleby.

A £1 Patent each way goes on Drayden Van Dyke a jockey who is one to watch i have heard 

8.00 Summering 40/1
8.40 Splashy Kisses 66/1
9.22 Much Better 40/1 

Singles 

Everyone is predicting who the future stars will be it is not called Future stars for nothing so do not be afraid to go for the higher value bets because they all are very open races on Friday 

7.21 Pocket Dynamo 25/1
8.00 The Mackem Bullet 18/1
9.22 War of Will 25/1 
10.05 Knicks Go 25/1 (check that Keenland race)
10.43 Senior Investment 33/1 

My BIGGEST BREEDERS CUP BET 

Saturday 

Thunder Snow, this horse is a grand horse and will be getting my most money this weekend, Roaring lion is in this race expected and is going for 12's but nope i am sticking to Thunder Snow all the way the Dubai world cup winning horse will ignore race at York had reasons lost shoes and left fore will make a proper show of things now 16/1 

Will be write ups tonight for Saturday ones because lots more to be saying for today i was just looking for horses who impressed and should be impressing more in 2019 - 2020 

For those new to the Breeders Cup keep a eye on horses trained by Chad Brown he sends many horses to the Breeders so if stuck go for some of his horses also Jason Servis, i could bet on many of the Brown horses but with Saturday cards i will be spending far too much money to be sat gambling away on a tricky Friday.

301 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Excited about tonight and tomorrow working on my stuff now already lol

302 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I know nothing about this, but I;ll have a dabble, good luck Sienna

303 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lot of horses are drugged so not many gamble on it the snowflake type but I do not mind American stuff and horse like roaring lion are going so will be some horses you know Will

304 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Knicks will either go down or up tonight Will lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum