S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Midnight hours

Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

201 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:52 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Here is one i trying but like you see by my stake it is not a big confident bet so keep them small, i took it tonight a real gamble this is anything with England tipped to win is a massive gamble        O'Sullivan is not the force he once was, that attitude is getting the better of him and i am taking the punt that Maf will make him pay, England was on fire in the World Cup yes they did not beat nothing special but i like how the manager is with these, Higgins is a dream would love to see him win but not this time. 

Keep stakes small on this bet it is a dangerous bet and like you see i have only put £3.00 on it even £0.10 will be a good return on this use your own stakes your own sites your own links and follow if you want to, one of my aims is also to show people that honest gamblers can really share when they winning but only if you accept them when we losing lol 

202 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:03 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
I changed one in mine only because they not offering a market on your third pick yet and only put 10p on it so thank you for the honesty of the risks good luck Sienna 

203 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:12 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is what it is all about what comfortable with Oldrum, i use Sky mainly for these style of betting because of the problem you had with not finding the markets all bookies are different. 

Bet365 wont give me more than £5 on certain markets because i made the mistake of using the same bookie for every single bet in the past which was only when Sean told me i need to open accounts with all and lose on purpose sometimes and do mug bets randomly to keep under the radar so now i try to switch around different ones and lose in some win in others like now i will set out to lose in Sky this week and win on the others.

Never ever follow any links okay Oldrum, that is people just taking your money without you knowing because your linking up to them, that is why i do not post links which at times can be frustrating for people because takes time trying to find the same bet to copy but it needs to be done to show trust between two fellow gamblers, you will know then that by me posting what i gambling on i genuinely trying to win for myself and sharing in the hope someone else wins.

I was gutted i did not post the NFL bet up but i did not want to come across being annoying to people by posting so much up, something i need to get out of thinking lol.

204 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:38 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
shit shit shit shit missed this lol well done Sienna all the best with the bet above it is not for me personally but that does not mean not without a chance hope it does well for you x

205 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
FREE BET DAY

So it is free bet Monday today and i will be going around the site to pick 5 horses and putting them on the free bet this week each week i will do a different style of bet to try getting the most money i can off them i will be back in about 20 minutes with what i have picked.

206 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
FREE BET DAY

These five stood out to me i am very tempted to put Line of Reason and Solomons into a double both horses should of been winning by now.

Line of Reason if i was feeling crazy i would put 100's and 100's of £s onto that horse BUT it just keeps losing when should not be losing if that was 20/1 i would put £20 win only on it but at 13/2 the investment to earn money back on what been lost on that horse is just not worth the singles bet for me anymore.

207 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:
FREE BET DAY

These five stood out to me i am very tempted to put Line of Reason and Solomons into a double both horses should of been winning by now.

Line of Reason if i was feeling crazy i would put 100's and 100's of £s onto that horse BUT it just keeps losing when should not be losing if that was 20/1 i would put £20 win only on it but at 13/2 the investment to earn money back on what been lost on that horse is just not worth the singles bet for me anymore.

just my opinion but I looked at that race and I dont think Solomons is a really a heavy going horse, ran ok on it but not enough to tempt me.

stamp of authority for me if i was pushed or musical jewel

208 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Ubik wrote:
@Sienna wrote:
FREE BET DAY

just my opinion but I looked at that race and I dont think Solomons is a really a heavy going horse, ran ok on it but not enough to tempt me.

stamp of authority for me if i was pushed or musical jewel

lol, that showed me! 

209 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I did not think it win either Will if being honest but hard to ignore when one of them S.A.S lot say they 100% on something lol

210 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A fun bet here you lot are use to my stake plan now so you can judge on the stakes what to use for you own small this one 

Not expecting anything special just wanted to share with you all just incase it wins and someone wants to follo

211 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
£2.24 Back who wants to suggest to me a double for tonight to try?

212 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Investment bet for after Christmas he could win that it would be nice for him come a long way is 9th in he world 4 years ago was 8th top player he is certainly someone to be keeping a eye on and the 12/1 is just too good, he beat Paxton this year in the ENP and he is going for 9/1 to win this i think i will take the 12's on the guy who beat him thank you lol

213 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:£2.24 Back who wants to suggest to me a double for tonight to try?
7.45 Kempton Surrey Warrior 5/1
9.15 Kempton Lilypad 2/1

214 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am back folks, if i go away for the night just means i am busy or sleeping but will always be back let me look around the site and see what been going on and will write up soon.

215 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am very interested in these horses more so Delicate Kiss the stakes say £8 but that is because two in same race so confidence levels are actually £2 just want to point this out because people know my £10 stakes are confidence and 8 is close but it is a £2 each way bet so keep stakes small i might be putting £3 each way on Delicate Kiss Singles i will let you lot know if i will 

216 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Missed ya!

one word in the 6:45.... Tinto

tin hat has possiblitys to me, pirate not so much aaaarrrrh!!

8:45 , yes i will back that, but Woofie??? I'm always going to throw a nicker on that!

217 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done on Tinto Will

Forgotten Rules wins in 2015

Qipco British Champions Long Distance Cup 

The one race long shot punters will probably sit and think no wont bother Stradivarius is in the field 4 wins in a row odds of 10/11 will need to spend £100 to get £90 back, this is not for me. Well not in a singles bet far from it a doubles in the week maybe? i will get back to you on that one.

Would stradivarius even show up and if he does and all this rain still keeps coming then that horse is very much worth taking on, in this race last year he was beaten by a 25/1 shot in Torcedor and connections said he does not like soft ground, this race is predicted to be on heavy going.

O'Brien is sending 5 horses to this race, Kew Gardens, Capri, Sir Eric, Cypress Creek and Flag of Honour with Flag of Honour being the most promising but again the ground is heavy which will not suit flag of honour at all certainly not when you are talking odds of 9/4, if your looking at a O'Brien horse then look towards Sir Erec ran impressive at Limerick when beating 6/4 The King by 4L and that was on the Heavy going and showed he will have no problem here, it will be a huge step up in trip going over 2m but it wont be beyond him at all to do this if handles the 2m.

It it not unusual for an outsider to win this race, with the likes of Sheikhzayedroad (11/1) and Royal Diamond (20/1) having won this race in previous years.

Let us go back to basics speed first well that says Stradivarius, Capri and Mount Moriah, i have already said about Stradivarius wont work on the soft, Capri who is from Galileo works on the soft showing that at Naas but this could be just a little tough for him here.

Mount Moriah is interesting in this race having only been 1l behind Stradivarius in this race last year, and he is a previous winner over the soft going so should not find the heavy ground much of a issue here and he is certainly getting the conditions to suit unlike Stradivarius.

I think Desert Skyline deserves a mention, i feel sorry for this horse he wont be winning being beaten 4 times by Stradivarius but soft going i would not be at all shocked to see this get the last laugh and leave Stradivarius slightly behind.

So what do i say let the market zone in on Flag of Honour and Stradivarius why Sir Eric comes speeding around the corner on this heavy going ground waving goodbye and shattering the dreams of the short backers wishing they took the gamble of a lifetime, his destruction of The King at Limirick by 4L made him too hard to ignore get ready for a real sir to be knighted....

1st - Sir Erec 14/1
2nd - Capri 16/1

FINAL PICKS FOR THIS RACE MONEY DOWN!

218 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
hmmmm i always like looking at big price winners and see if I would have spotted it
but yesterday in the 8:45 i thought your delicate kiss was a good bet, but I dont see how Ilhabela Fact won that race or how im running late got 2nd?
Or why intermodel ran so shit!!!  maybe it was seans "they human, sometimes they just fancy it"

219 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Love seeing that the Midnight hours is opening up to loads of new ideas. 

I try not to look back on horses Will they just stress me out if i did that so i just move onto the next one and hope for the best.

Labrisa Breeze winning the BCS 2017

Tonight will share my thoughts and pick for the 

Qipco British Champions Sprint Stakes 

I will look at the card now and decide where the money will go 

The other races i need to do tomorrow when see the final cards to see where Roaring Lion falls 

220 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Danny.West

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
What i do not get Sienna is he openly says Flag of Honour is not suited to the ground and confirms him for the race but other horses like Sir Erec he is not confirming until Thursday what a silly move he is making the gamble should be on Sir Erec in the race and move Flag of Honour out of that race when he openly admits it is not suited ground maybe he knows something we do not?

221 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
love your stuff so much Sienna keep up the good work looking forward to your next write up

222 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you should not be too long now just writing it out now xx

223 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Qipco British Champions Stakes

A race full of decent horses are set to show up here, last years Winner Librisa Breeze (6/1) The Tin Man (3/1) Harry Angel (6/1) and Brando (9/1).

Let us start with The Tin Man, is he really worth 3/1? in my opinion not at all the field holds far better horses would i even suggest backing The Tin Man at all in this race nope, only if you getting odds of at least 8/1 because you really will be only getting place money at best on this horse if previous form is anything to work on.

Harry Angel is next in the market well this is Ascot and it is safe to say he wont be winning 5 attempts here and all 5 failed two of them coming on soft or heavy going, he is a other horse you would back only at around 8/1, and i just can not get the Sprint cup race out my head with this horse not for me today.

Librisa Breeze out of the three that is leading the market is just about worth betting on at the current odds and that is me saying only because you grab your money back if your a big time gambler and enjoy the maybe situations and these wild gambles then Librisa Breeze is for you, because if you back that and it wins the buzz you will get will be thrilling and will bring you out of your seat, it won this race last year, won by over 1L with Tasleet just behind, that was over soft ground and shows up only 1lb heavier, now i tell you this if they said to me i will give you around 10/1 - 14/1 i would put £5 win on this horse without a doubt but i am not happy to place the money on the current odds being offered to me.

This will bring you at the door of Brando, the 4th in the market at 7/1 well if your betting on the Tin Man at 3/1 surely you are going to look into Brando at a big 9/1, just half length behind Tin Man in the Sprint Cup at Haydock, why i speak of this race i might well say i am liking Gustav Klimp in the Queen Elizabeth but more on that tomorrow. Brando came 3rd in this race 2 years ago just 1L behind the Tin Man and will show up here the same weight yet Tin man gets a extra 2lbs, should this horse be a 9/1 then you have Harry Angel going for 6/1 and Tin Man 3/1? no way should you if you looking for a good bet this will be your horse all the way

Limato, once the golden child of the punter, then it let them down a few times and what did the people do dumped it at the roadside and forgot all about how and i quote "what a great horse this is" " oh it is the best ever" similar to majority of the horses one being Harry Angel, won last 3 races showing a return to form and was only 1l behind The Tin Man at Ascot was 8lb heavier and if shows up here which we will confirm tomorrow then at 20/1 this will be getting my money.

A overlooked horse could well fall at Speak In Colours, with the ground being soft i noticed a bit of form that could see this pull out a upset, was a novice race over course and distance when winning pretty easy beating lady Dancealot Wasim Jack Regan a few horses who have done well this year, Ryan Moore and Marco Botti was both quoted in saying the soft going is the best type of ground for this horse. This would most obviously be a horse to watch next season and should be put in anybodies trackers but was not that far behind Harry Angel when placing 7th last time out which brings me to Sands of Mali (20/1) so last start this beat Harry Angel yet that is a 6/1 and this becomes a 20/1?, okay that makes great sense to me, he ran really well in the Commonwealth nearly winning and everyone on here likes Richard Fahey especially if Hanagan was booked in again like was at the common.

Any fan of Richard Fahey surely would give this horse some respect because he would of earned many of you money and will handle any type of ground showing this at Chantilly on the heavy going and the French people on here will be surely backing this horse and hoping for the win often underestimated is he being underestimated here in the market he surely is that is why i will be putting money on this horse.

Is Ryan Moore making a bold statement or a silly move for this race, he is already booked in to ride Dream of Dreams for Stoute it is most certainly a interesting Jockey booking but i will hold my money.

1st. Brando 9/1 
2nd. Speak in Colours 25/1
3rd. Sands of Mali 20/1 
4th. Limato 20/1 (holding the money until Thursday)

224 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i bak now kid zo will b writin up again ad few bitz to be doin sum savvy bits u av posted up n agree wit sum of ze stuff u said i not doing my picks till tomorrow wen we see final decs but NRMB so savvy bets to be takin

225 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good to see you back Sean, always missed when your not around good luck with your bets later i will start putting my money where my mouth is now and work on some of the cards to contribute more to the forum so here goes, i do a mixture of shorts and long shots well not on this occasion but 

3.40 Brighton 
Belledesert 10/1

Will be very interesting if the trainer does put this horse out so fast, he only raced yesterday (17th) and managed to come 8th, she is known to turn this horse out fast so it is not without hope that it remains on the cards and she did win the race last year with Spirit of Rosanna gets the claimer back on board giving it 7lbs off from today's run, she can win this type of race pretty easy the only real concern would be Oneovdem who i was close to making the call on i might regret that come the afternoon.

3.45 Carlisle 
Blakemount 11/1

Wonder how many of us sit each night and think why do we do this to ourselves when look at horses like this lol, they just draw you in and seduce you with that form the Carlisle runs around here are impressive, last year was 2nd and 1st around at Carlisle well now i type this out it just be easier to say this horse always won or placed when racing at Carlisle, when the going was good to soft only failed once out of the 6 starts to not place, it is such a shame that Ryan Mania is not booked in but i will take the booking of Cook who does really well himself when riding this horse, while we are talking the numbers in class 3 racing he only ever once failed to hit the top 3 on one occasion and is a horse that was at one time running in class one company. Is now 3lb below last winning mark which came over this course, this will be a drop in class from the last start at Kelso in the Liz Adam Memorial race came 4th but did beat Seldom Inn and Yala Enki that day.

Will i be winning big i doubt it, do i stand a chance yes i do i even stand a good chance of getting the double, i am only putting £1 each way on the double and will do the singles both horses are the sort you can be confident on back for the reasons i said above.

War Games II is going to be one to watch come Halloween, i can not wait for it just to see who gets eliminated with the Killer Blow, whoever it is will surely want to come back next year for part 3.

Racing should of been avoided this week if we are being honest, the gamblers in us all can not help but place a bet but if we all sit and ask the important question was any horse we gambled on this week really worth it for us what i mean by that was it that important to place the bets win or lose, for me no i could of and should of gave it a miss but when you hooked on the gamble well walking away is never really the option.

226 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:37 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
Cheers for all the effort you put in Sienna, and thank you to all the other people over the forum who are just getting on with the bits always someone doing something what we really need is a section now just targeted at the shorts, i enjoy mixing 2 or 3 shorts for the trebles, similar to your football bet Sienna so would be great if you or someone else could set up a section that purely works on the shorts if you could

227 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:58 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will be writing a article on people like you this week City.Rock that might interest you, it is about people who have become lazy, gamblers who are capable but become lazy never feeling the need to bother and let everyone else do the work. 

That is not having any form of go at you but think on it, i remember when you use to tip up lots then you became lazy and just became a "follower" which is fine but just annoying when a good tipster sits and asks if we can do a section for such and such when they are very capable of doing it themselves.

I think what sets this site apart from lots of others is we do not need "followers" which allows us to be pretty blunt in saying things like this, helping someone who knows nothing about gambling and racing is one thing but someone like you who knows enough (which showed with your tips at start of last year on here) then i think it is pretty poor tasting, if more people who knew what they was doing stopped being so lazy then we would be able to bring in more money.

We have had some good laughs in the past so you know i not starting on you just you know me by now if something to say i say it lol

228 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 am

city.rock

Regular
Regular
No i deserved that you are right i have become lazy it is because all the good tips are always put up each night look at the leaderboard out of 40+ people majority of them show the money at first i was chipping in but then it got to the stage every time i would go to post the tip was already up and i did take the back seat feet up approach with the attitude of i will just follow all else and not bother so you are right and starting tomorrow i will be doing that section i asked you to do x

229 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:16 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Week
Well done to our 60th winner of Friday fiver Relyod, he won that on the opening night of the challenge so was pleasing to see him win the 60th edition can he win the 100th Edition of the game well only 40 weeks to go then we will see, that will go so fast who would of thought 60 weeks ago we all would still be doing that.

I eliminated myself this week on my hunt to get the Grand champion that is my campaign each Friday is to get that top spot which with the amount i need to win it will put me in with a chance of gaining the Ultimate Crown. 

That board is certainly something to keep a close eye on in the next few months that is for sure, talking of keeping a eye on stuff everyone is looking forward to tomorrow i see, the S.A.S are hunting the big double two horses they have not been shy of mentioning in the past and you can not help but feel Laurens owes them nothing but on the other hand they owe her the big follow tomorrow after missing that bet in France.

France vs the world tomorrow and some of our French people on here will surely be gloating if they grab that race, me i am a fan of Hey Gaman 100/1 Frankie Dettori booked in can you really write that off so fast? me no i will be having the gamble on it.
Ante Post lost money 

I ended up losing before i even had a race lost £10 on Capri but that is the risk you take my other bets are safe so i will keep it at the ones i have and potter around the forum and check to see what all else are doing.

I am waiting for the S.A.S bets now so hoping they be soon.

230 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:35 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So we have the final round up off the S.A.S i asked them if any more bets and they confirmed will be no more bets off them TONIGHT, the cover part is not needed much anymore from them two i will cut and paste what Sam said about that

See you hear all the news here first in the Midnight hours breaking stories, i will be going around asking for quotes off you all in the long run so make sure to read pm's and will post the quotes in here.

The big double of the season is just not for me, nothing wrong with the two horses they have picked but i personally not feeling the whole Lauren show and Librisa hasn't done nothing to impress me over the year, will i put money on it yes of course i will £1 each way it gets me a good return if wins and if not well £2 is nothing when you think we spend £14 on a pack of baccy once a week well i do, long gone is the days when you could pick up a pack of 20 B'n'h for under a fiver and a pack of baccy would only cost you a couple of quid, then if you include the vodka with it a night in is pretty expensive now, other day was in the shop and Lambrini is nearly £5 a bottle now i use to pay £1.99 for a bottle of that and get proper drunk on it them days are long gone.... oh yes the double i will put a pound on it each way.

Ubik is going to hit the £300 mark by the looks and i wish him all the best in getting that, it is basically earning himself £3000 at set stakes, he is holding off the ladies in Sam and Ice, and from what i heard it is not like Will to be wanting women to be kept at a distance so it must be hard for him to fight them off lol

Was reading Colin last night and i think he is after my job on here, i will have to keep a eye on him but enjoyed reading the post not often hear the opinions off him.

I will be back tomorrow during the day and i might have a bet or two depending on what the morning cards look like.  

231 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
Been ages since i had Lambrini, use to drink that before a night out now it is winter time it is bailey season, love baileys in a coffee every night before bed during the winter, am not a big drinker and to me that does not count lol liking your posts  x

232 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:12 am

Afternoondelight

Knows way round
Knows way round
I jinxed the big 5 for you all i put a pound on them all and returned just over 90 this way if all win i am happy if one loses then we all happy because means something else will beat them good jinxing logic lads/ladies

233 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You have to respect Stradi for that ride a good ride, i knew i was beaten when i seen the market head for my horse i write that bet off about 2 hours before the off whenever the market targets a horse you know mug money is going to it i never trust the market moving in on a horse that goes with something i  pick lol

234 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The beauty of Ante post is they still pay 3 places if take the bet so on one hand lost money for NR but on the other you keep the places 

235 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I did not think it pay out never really done a Ante post bet before so thanks for that Sienna i will take that

236 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
i never knew that also thank you for telling me that i will keep that in mind i knew the race would move to about 8 or 7 horses so waited if i known you kept the 3 places part i would of done that

237 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am still £1 down because the NR cost me £10 they do not return that money so you do take a risk but it does also have benefits i will write up on all that soon because some do not understand Ante post i think

238 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
All that race showed was just how poor the horses have been this season in my opinion, if he can do that in that sort of race it simply showed just how bad it's been in my view

239 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:

A race full of decent horses are set to show up here, last years Winner Librisa Breeze (6/1) The Tin Man (3/1) Harry Angel (6/1) and Brando (9/1).

Any fan of Richard Fahey surely would give this horse some respect because he would of earned many of you money and will handle any type of ground showing this at Chantilly on the heavy going and the French people on here will be surely backing this horse and hoping for the win often underestimated is he being underestimated here in the market he surely is that is why i will be putting money on this horse.

Is Ryan Moore making a bold statement or a silly move for this race, he is already booked in to ride Dream of Dreams for Stoute it is most certainly a interesting Jockey booking but i will hold my money.

1st. Brando 9/1 
2nd. Speak in Colours 25/1
3rd. Sands of Mali 20/1 
4th. Limato 20/1 (holding the money until Thursday)

i will take that nice drift also

240 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
They do not pay BOG on Ante post which i just learned      but that is ok i will still take that

241 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sienna wrote:
@Sienna wrote:

he being underestimated here in the market he surely is that is why i will be putting money on this horse.

Thank you he certainly was underestimated but not anymore lol

242 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry we did not get best odds Desmond normally horses i bet on in Ante post go down in odds never had one win that drifted like that so something i will learn but we are up so i am happy about that and the S.A.S double got shattered collateral damage that is for the midnight hours lol

243 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Desmond.St

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do not mind it is the way it goes was a good return, Brando i put on twice the Ante post lost but the other placed because 4 places so can be confusing how Ante post works but i am getting the hang of it now 3 places on Ante post we would of been better doing both bets when it was not on the post i think weird that because meant be better offers on Ante post for the risks you take but in this case you was better off waiting for the night before

244 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You have a point with that 

is Ante post for players like us or the shorts player something i will think on and write up on in the week because that is the first time something like that happened to me so maybe the Ante post is only good for the shorts player?

245 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
well done midnight hours

246 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
wasnt on it but savvy pick midnight on sands

247 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

6.15 Haylah 13/2
6.45 Mutarabby 10/1
7.45 Yasir 5/1
8.15 River Cafe 10/1

248 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
we have 2 match's in river cafe and Mutarabby!!!

5;40 bluella 25-1 huge mad risk!!
6:15 Ingleby Molly 10-1
6;45 Mutarabby 9-1
7:15 Molaaheth 22-1 expensive well bred newbie
8:15 river cafe 9-1
8:45 edge 5-1 \ boatrace 22-1
9:15 indiana dawn 18-1

249 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

This weeks guest tipster will be Shining Diamonds she will be posting up later with her hot fancies for Sunday Racing each Sunday will be a new guest of the week if you do not want to be called up just let me know when i pm and ask you i wont force anyone of course.

250 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Colin said it best when he said nothing to really bother with, but that would just be a easy way out so i did take a good long look into the cards. Small fields not even leaving us with place value horses 

Thank you for the invite for your first guest Sienna, hope you did not mind my diva like demands pmsl 

Tribes are setting up camp at Sedgefield 

2.10 Sedgefield 5/1
My Wigwam or yours is taking a drop in trip for this race which should be more suited is 23lb ligher than when taking a win 4 years ago it would not be a shock to see this actually finally winning here  let us hope it remains a 8 horse affair 

The lord is on a mission 

2.35 Naas 12/1
Lord Rapscallion was only 3L behind Recon Mission at Fairyhouse when they both last met and Recon mission is being punished for that in the weights yet this horse stays on the same mark if this horse did not start off slow he would of most certainly got so much closer than he did i am hoping for a more clear run here then we will see who the real winner should of been that day

A place for Banter at Naas 
5.20 Naas 25/1
Bit of Banter, is not the type of horse to mess around she will either get it or she does not won over C&D back in September beating Nimitz  she was enjoying herself that day just breezing along not a care in the world until she seen Nimitz then she put her foot down Nimitz was the only horse in the field that stood a chance i think if she was getting the 5lb claims she would not be this price because it is most obviously the weight putting people off here, her last run over C&D was a good run also only just beaten that day Tom Madden is a good jockey booked in 6 winning rides in the last two weeks worth some each way money

251 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 am

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Stradivarius 

Well what can i say, i am very pleased with how my bets went for the Qipco, i ended up in profit which is all anyone can really ask, i am slightly annoyed about the Sands of Mali drifting i did not notice Ante bets would not be BOG, something i will be writing up on in the future because i always thought Ante Post was meant to work for you because of the risks of NR and this is the first time i have had a horse drift on me in the Ante post. If i knew that i would of put every single bet on again but the way i have grown to think of it at least i walked away with a profit.

Danny West came out with all the big guns today and the gamble paid off, like he said would of been easy to follow at simple stakes, which i only followed the last two in a double, that was only because i had seen the first two win for him and i thought i best not miss out on the action so took a quick private bet and was a decent return. The dice do actually say The Gamble i thought that was clever how i did that lol.

Voodoo showed signs of old form earlier, he write ups worked and the main bet he was hunting out based on the write up managed to win for him, i always like seeing others winning on here i think we all do even if we was not on the bet it is always a joy to see.

Today would of been a very hard day to follow because many had different views on the Ascot stuff, but if you look closer the other cards was pretty open with voodoo and Talking winning 8/1, 8/1 and 10/1 amongst the other cards and the sight went easy when tipping the other cards up so it would of been easy for people to back them horses, i did not but i am a fool lol.

Four picks tonight, one win and one place in the Saturday night betting section which i will keep running from now on, however you followed them four i hope someone earned something i think Danny wishes Yasir stayed at 5/1 for him.

Thank you Shining Diamond for completing that for me, each week i will invite a different tipster to do that section i will even use the facebook group and invite some new faces to try giving it a turn you never know we could find a star, talking of stars Talking Horses is slowly becoming just that in the War Games challenge, could we see a upset this year? 

Tracker team have updated the tracker horses so we will be seeing brand new picks, i have confirmed they have kept some of the older stuff who they feel is still going to pay out but now they have included more depth with the Jumps horses so keep a eye out for that, lost a fair bit of money this past month they have but if you take a look at it this time last year it is following a pattern was around late November them horses picked up for them.

My football bet did nothing special today had the 3 wins but the other two teams let me down story of my life when comes to football that is but i am still up on the football pot after last weeks win and i only spend £10 a week or so on it so will always be up for the next 8 months at least on that so not too bothered, always try to save pots for each sport you gamble on that is what i do also make sure to bank up some spending money, do not win and then reinvest it all that will just be silly you need to treat yourselves even if it is to just a drink a reward always makes it worth something then. 

Let us all cheer Sarah-Jayne Davies on tomorrow, she is going against the big teams with Higgs who owes me nothing and i really hope she gets that win, this will be her first class 1 race and she says she is nervous it is always nice to see new ones hanging around these power teams especially when it is a female we need a powerful female trainer and she is one to be watching this season she holds plenty of horses and use to work the PTP and i know a few of you are fans of the PTP trainers Katy Price being the one that comes to the top of my head, i put £20 on her winning only because like i say i have earned my fair share of money out of this horse 

So that is my only bet of the day, i might take a wonder around and see what others are gambling on but looking at the cards it is safe to say just sit it out and see what you fancy while going along.

252 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Well you never know do you........

253 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
with how i did today thank you for keeping the confidence Sienna but i think that bet is a no hope today lol

254 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Sienna

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That does not even touch the money you have won me in the past Shining so i do not mind your a 10 point tipster Will gone back up to a 10 point one now for me  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum