S.A.S
Log in needed

Horse racing

Image result for santa sleigh gif
Latest topics
» Beat the board
Today at 1:02 pm byDesmond.St

» Midnight hours
Today at 11:34 am bySienna

» OVER THE ODDS (Wednesdays only)
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:40 am bySienna

» The Shorts Shop
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:16 am byUbik

» Chase the Cash
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:00 am bySienna

» Nicker of The Day Challenge
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 am byDesmond.St

» Fant4astic
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:35 am byAngi

» Midnight Treats
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 pm bySienna

» Midnight Bookie
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 pm byVoodoo

S.A.S


1- Ubik: £321.52
2- Steve: £108.04
3- Sean: £88.79
4- Ice: £81.89
5- Nick: £79.75

(£1 ew)

Log in

I forgot my password





Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is CJA

Our users have posted a total of 22994 messages in 736 subjects


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Midnight Hours » Midnight hours

Midnight hours

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

101 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Ubik


Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:That is the way it goes with gambling no harm done, i am out at the moment and it was Sod's law that horse won second time i said same thing last time about sods law should of backed again but i will never learn lol

well hope you followed me on 25-1 sir thomas gresham   , i knew i'd get one today!

102 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Sienna


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No i did miss that one Ubik, been a busy girl i did lose some money today but that is part of greed will explain later. But for your showing off your no longer a 10 point player your a 8 point lol 

Will be back later xx

103 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Ubik


Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:No i did miss that one Ubik, been a busy girl i did lose some money today but that is part of greed will explain later. But for your showing off your no longer a 10 point player your a 8 point lol 

Will be back later xx

damn girl...ive lost 2 points!!! oh i have to get those back, maybe they are down the back of the sofa?

greed is good...

http://m.memegen.com/hecnhv.jpg

104 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 am

Sienna


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
OPEN


Counting the money 


Well done to Will he broke a new record for the last 3 months earning £200+ profit to £1 each way stakes i can not wait to see what that looks like this time next year surely someone would be £1000+ by then without a doubt.

I am doing the multi board tonight give me time i will post that up for everyone.

Great winners again coming from Zoe and Colin add Wills 25/1 winner and Sams 9/1 and you have yourself an amazing day on the site wish i backed all 4 of them tips in a lucky 15 shame that was.
FREE BET DAY
My Free Bet well that returned to me £4.58 which is free money i never grumble over money even 10p i would of been happy with it was free so can not turn my nose up at that you can turn 4.58 into a thousand pounds Sam showed that.

I have not looked at the tips yet so not sure what will be the bet of the day we will get back to that later on.

Nick and Jess are doing extremely well she made it into the top 10 with a good profit she is coming a long way with her learning thanks to Nicks ratings so well done to them both on that it shows how everyone is willing to help around here.

The top ten have earned a total of £773.60 to £1 each way stakes, that is £7730 give or take at set stakes which is just amazing when you look at it like that, you will need to be showing at least £34.00 profit just to make the top ten now, what is amazing about these facts is you rarely hear any of them shouting off about how great they are making others feel negative.

Kelly update you have not added my minus points on that board.
Storm with the trackers

The trackers are having a hard time if you listened to the Ice Queen tonight, i would not worry on that it often falls and then jumps right back up for a topic that been in profit for an entire year no one can have a moan about how it is currently going it will soon pick up again weather the storm 

War Games All Army challenge sounds really interesting to me i can only wonder what that is all about i will be back in a moment just going to nosy around the site.

105 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:21 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Back now looked around and found a couple of bets tipped on the site that i like the look of

Bet of the day: Ask the Guru 9/1

Double to try: Ask The Guru 9/1 - Furni Factors 7/1


Person to follow in War Games Today: Mark he should win at least two of his bets tomorrow the first and last one the Wotadoll bet should win easy money going to it alrady 


That is the two main bets i will be giving a try 


I am watching housewives at the moment gosh how the other half live if i was loaded i would still be sat hanging around i would like to think drinking the same cheap vodka sleeping in the same old bed wearing the same old clothes, i only say this because i know i am pretty common and would not be allowed in half these places lol 


2.56 Mountaineer


Bump Bump 8/1 




Here is the current Multi if i miss anything just point it out 


ColdCreek: £14.12
Aces: -£8.00

106 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:41 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
FEMALE GAMBLERS?


Bit like this site aint it really the females do way better than the men i think, we have some rising stars when it comes to the female punter on this site.

Zoe and Roses to name just the two females who have come on board and flying with the tips 

The Men in top 10: £502
The Females in top 10: £274


This is something Midnight hours will be keeping a close eye on and it is just for fun that i will be comparing the Female/Male battle so do not take it too seriously more tongue in cheek 

Ten years ago you would never really of seen women "tipping" it was male dominated, but with the help of women like Francesca Cumani people are actually listening to us now, if you watch ITV she is fast to put her point across even if it is going against the men and women like her help women who watch the sport know they can have an opinion in what was once a male dominated sport Men was the gamblers women was to dress up look pretty and drink, but now it is far like that anymore. 

I think also online gambling + Social media opened up this era of Female tipsters now, a few years ago i went into a bookies shop and looked around full of men and i can see why women was put off going into the places me being more like a tom boy did not care but i did sit and think i can see why i am the only woman in this place, it smelled and full of often angry punters not the type of place you would want to visit really. So Online Bookmakers made it easier for women to sit at home and take that bet why social media aided women in learning the trade Roses is the perfect example of this on the site.


What also made women better at the game in my opinion was we study more why men are dick measuring women sat and studied and was willing to put the effort in, bit like housework theory men leave it women do it type of logic.


So thank you Mrs Cumani because your publicly giving us the confidence and the voice to stand up and challenge the men in the racing industry.



Last edited by Sienna on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

107 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
sum of ze best tipsterz i no are women n u r right bout cumani she iz not afraid to say what she thinks even if goez against ze others that cuz she grew up round ze business n no's it better than most of that panel i think ANYONE can do it if they want 2 learn i no a few ppl on ea who new fuck all bout racing men an women yet they bangin winners left rite n centre now cuz they took ze time to learn, but that is our duty to help these people learn i so h8 tipsters who sit and charge ppl money and give them tips instead of sayin look this is how to do it go do it n this site proves my way works by showing n helpin others learn it u can then rely on them if ur aving a bad time go ask voodoo if his too bothered bout losing lately e tell ya no way cuz he knows e can just go follow Colin, Zoe HenYas Will etc etc etc 

ze savvy teaches otas all ze tricks they do not want to play king i rather av 10 great tipsterz than one great tipster on a site init be it male or female anyone can learn it 50/50


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

108 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:11 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Without a doubt your logic works, you basically masterminded a empire of tipsters here. So yes it falls hand in hand you raise new tipsters from scratch like Rose, that is without question the system shows that. If i went to war i would want my soldiers knowing what i know not them always relying on me so your logic makes perfect sense and the results show that. 

I think people who in your words "play king" are what i was saying about dick measuring, i look around many tipping sites and social media and see people quick to shout "boom" "join up pay this and that" and i think to myself no hope, and successful gambler in the industry would not even need to think of charging other people let alone not be willing to help someone else learn the trade, two hands are better than one.

I have and never will turn someone away or make them feel stupid for asking a question when it comes to all subjects relating to gambling i was even asked how to place a each way bet once and i thought i remember exactly when i was in that position we all been in that place where we knew nothing. If you help people out they one day going to help you out.

Ubik when he was on race caller and i seen him comment on the Nicker of the day section saying he was a follower and not really putting up his tips i thought with a small bit of help he will do well because he showed he wanted to learn because he was not afraid to ask questions, when we moved to facebook he was always asking people questions and look at him now he is way at the top helping everyone out because like you say you can wake up any day and think i will follow such and such just in case my bet loses and majority of the time you are going to win via bets placed on here and lose on your own lol 

Big Question to come out of all of this a 2 year question that i still waiting to know is who is Voodoo lol i looked on facebook and all the ones with photos do not look like students to me just throwing it out because is something i have always wondered putting a face to a name type of thing, because known everyone for years now on here not spoken to all but feel like friends when seeing them almost daily on here.

Melbourne cup coming up Sean i think it is time you provided a very good write up on that for us all get that spark back and show us how it is done, also Grand National season time could this be the year you finally win that part of me hopes so but the other part of me hopes you do not because i know you thinking of packing it all in if break that challenge but can anyone really give in the bug i do not think so because i think if you win it you will find yourself a other challenge and then a other    

109 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
yup spot on n yer i will soon tiz year i lost my faith in horse racing first was jumps all cards kept bein pulled cuz of weather so cud not get into them properly then we ad flats where no real star power was worst flat season eva seen n just cud not get into it all n made me lose faith n that wantin to do it all but i get times like that dun u worry i will go into ze jumps season wantin to do it cuz no i am expecting the weather an cards to be pulled etc so it wont bother me was a bad year for me ze money was good but bad year meanin ze above problems where jus made u think meeh fuck it but new season new year bring it on i zay


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

110 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It will be good to have you back, miss your grumpy ways and funny write ups so make sure you step into jumps 2018-19 with a positive attitude.

My horse placed tonight, i will be leaving the bets at that and will put on a lucky bet then head to bed, nice having a little chat tonight Sean you should come around more often sharing your thoughts in this section, i hope from me posting up about the racing that it will ignite that old spark we use to see from you because this time a couple of year ago you already had a big write up on the Melbourne winner.

Me i am heading to bed hoping to wake up a richer woman well a girl can dream....a girl can dream.

Goodnight
xxx

111 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:37 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Black Friday
3.40 Catterick
6/1

Dirty money talks and it is certainly talking here, yet to win a race but people are throwing money at this horse to win this race, i like Shortbackandsides but the gambler in me wants to take this up.

First time cheek pieces are being added to this newly Gelded horse, they are putting it back to 6f i do  have a feeling people are hoping for the rain that we been promised to come before 3.40 because when raced at the soft going over Pontefract he was just only denied that race beaten by Jonboy who got lucky.

Been better races from this horse, the one to mention being again at Pontefract, when placing 3rd in a class 3 race beating Prestbury Park, Roundhay Park and Finsbury Park i just wanted to add the last name so i could get all the parks into the race.

They have turned to a 3lb Claimer and you know when the claimer, cheek pieces and Gelded all come into play on the same day that it is going to gambled and gambled it is becoming today. This claimer is not just any claimer it is the trainers go to person and they do so well together, they have had 8 big winners with a 40% strike rate, out of 20 rides they have only failed to make the top 3 six times. They show a profit of +29.25 and again you can see why money is going to this horse.

Coming back after a long break of about 4 months now.

Think for some reason it is about to become a NR but now i typed it all out i still going to hit the send button.

Cover will be on Super Florence 8/1 

112 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:41 am

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
galway

4:50 grand partner 10-1 (4 places) \ Im an izz wizz 18-1

5:20 the duke abides 20-1 \ jeremys flame 11-1

113 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 am

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:
Black Friday
3.40 Catterick
6/1

Dirty money talks and it is certainly talking here, yet to win a race but people are throwing money at this horse to win this race, i like Shortbackandsides but the gambler in me wants to take this up.

First time cheek pieces are being added to this newly Gelded horse, they are putting it back to 6f i do  have a feeling people are hoping for the rain that we been promised to come before 3.40 because when raced at the soft going over Pontefract he was just only denied that race beaten by Jonboy who got lucky.

Been better races from this horse, the one to mention being again at Pontefract, when placing 3rd in a class 3 race beating Prestbury Park, Roundhay Park and Finsbury Park i just wanted to add the last name so i could get all the parks into the race.

They have turned to a 3lb Claimer and you know when the claimer, cheek pieces and Gelded all come into play on the same day that it is going to gambled and gambled it is becoming today. This claimer is not just any claimer it is the trainers go to person and they do so well together, they have had 8 big winners with a 40% strike rate, out of 20 rides they have only failed to make the top 3 six times. They show a profit of +29.25 and again you can see why money is going to this horse.

Coming back after a long break of about 4 months now.

Think for some reason it is about to become a NR but now i typed it all out i still going to hit the send button.

Cover will be on Super Florence 8/1 


I like it and will follow.

Another one for the midnight hour...griese lightning 18-1 .....tempted by pearl acclaim 50-1 but but but Shirley not?

114 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Told you i moved you to a 8 point player for your showing off lol i also did them in singles but put them in a Mini Double Vision because a real double vision is 5 bets in different races first time i ever did a bet like this below but if two win and other two place i will be a very rich girl i only did £8 win each way singles also you 8 point player now       

115 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:57 am

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, kelly did tell me what doubles was but i forgot! Always been crap at luckys and doubles and fancy bets so I stuck with e/w singles...i can work them out! 

116 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Zoe

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
Well done sienna on this page too xxxx

117 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:
Black Friday
3.40 Catterick
6/1

Dirty money talks and it is certainly talking here, yet to win a race but people are throwing money at this horse to win this race, i like Shortbackandsides but the gambler in me wants to take this up.

First time cheek pieces are being added to this newly Gelded horse, they are putting it back to 6f i do  have a feeling people are hoping for the rain that we been promised to come before 3.40 because when raced at the soft going over Pontefract he was just only denied that race beaten by Jonboy who got lucky.

Been better races from this horse, the one to mention being again at Pontefract, when placing 3rd in a class 3 race beating Prestbury Park, Roundhay Park and Finsbury Park i just wanted to add the last name so i could get all the parks into the race.

They have turned to a 3lb Claimer and you know when the claimer, cheek pieces and Gelded all come into play on the same day that it is going to gambled and gambled it is becoming today. This claimer is not just any claimer it is the trainers go to person and they do so well together, they have had 8 big winners with a 40% strike rate, out of 20 rides they have only failed to make the top 3 six times. They show a profit of +29.25 and again you can see why money is going to this horse.

Coming back after a long break of about 4 months now.

Think for some reason it is about to become a NR but now i typed it all out i still going to hit the send button.

Cover will be on Super Florence 8/1 

so so unlucky and nice drift as well...oh well, you a 8 pointer now as well 

118 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

OPEN             


Let us talk about topics brought up today. Tipster who charge and even some Tipsters who are FREE AVOID, stick with me here when i say even some of the free ones.

These tipsters are Affiliated tipsters, they work for the betting shops, if you notice on this site no one ever gives you a link to a online bookie, they simply give you best odds you can get without bothering what place you really go, if any "free" tipsters gives you a link to follow, what happens then is you place the bet and if it wins good but when it loses the person who gave you the "free" tip ends up getting 30% profit of all your losses from that bookie. So it is obviously then in their interest that you lose more than you win.

Here is the clever part, it is not just that one single tip they collect from they end up collecting 30% of every single bet you lose on that account forever. So you lot be saying hang on if that is the case then what if i win off them here is the catch if you win that tipster who gave you the tip ends up losing money because the bookie they affiliated with takes the money off them so they want to trap you in with the "this is a free tip but you must follow this link" 


The biggest online scam is this 25-1000 challenge, they offer you the wins at the start then ask you re-put it back on so imagine lets say 200 people betting in one go £100, that is what £6000 if your next bet does not win so what do they do go to bet365 for a jolly bet and saying this is the only place you can place this type of bet come follow this link to win next thing you know you lose and they gain £6000. Then they push you back into that vicious circle all over again each month winning little bit more getting closer to £1000 and they hit you hard again all the money gone.

Honest hard working gamblers are earning lots of money if not then they become followers, you have to use your own accounts use your own logic and never ever be forced to follow anyone no real tipster would beg people to follow them when do you hear people on here begging people to follow them never because they do not care it wont effect them if people follow or not.

The only money you ever hand over is when placing your bets with whoever your using.

This site covers things you need to read form racing post etc so even that you do not need to pay for.

119 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Melbourne cup

Cant say really until see final layout we had first Declaration today next is due on the 29th and final declaration is 2nd November so i do not like to rush in like i did a couple of years ago because bit choppy tiz year init 

Pricewise will be revealing his fancy tomorrow which should move the market around pushing prices out i am hoping i actually alredy cracked tiz race in 2016 so now my goal is findin 12345 in ze race 


Withhold 12/1 Main Bet interest
Count Octave 33/1
Kings Will Dream 25/1 (very interested)
Idaho 50/1
Brimham Rocks 66/1

ta is my 1st declaration interests an already placed a bet on withhold i will start placin more betz wen we av 2nd dec release will look at more races tha are due off n post in ea nowt for me 2 bet on 2moz but will relook at cards in morning


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

120 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:26 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck Sean last year you was so unlucky to not of had the Melbourne with Johannes Vermeer not far beaten out that is why i like hearing your views when comes to this race so i will put them down on paper and check them later. 

One horse stands out a 100/1 and that is Red Cardinal, it was Ubik who had a bet on that horse last year at around 16/1 along with the "hype" horse that year Marmelo who is being offered at 22/1 at the moment them are the two i am looking at come stage 2.

See this is what i miss the discussions about stuff like this so am glad you made a effort tonight to start it off, i think by the end of October we have to agree on what we are betting on for the Melbourne and just go for it.

The hardest race in the world to find the winner which is why i enjoy doing it well in advance i have personally never beat the race so you are lucky to hold that claim, they say if you can break the Melbourne you can break any race, but if that was the case then why have you never won the National....had to get the little dig in            

121 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
i really like withold in tha race kid n u asked zo thut i make ze effort n enjoyed lookin at ze card 2nite zo i dunt mind doin it Withhold dominated ze Cesarewitch beatin sum savvy horses 32 other horses may i point out if was by a head or sumin i wud not of paid much of a interest but we talking 3L clear with 3rd being 8L behind him and that waz a savvy Mullins horse in Lagostovegas he set a new course record that day winning in 3m 45s he is certainly staying my 1st pick to win that race an i can not see that changing he is booked to go into the Qipco Long Distance Cup in a couple of weekz 25/1 bein offered zo i will be avin a cheeky bet on that also 20th oct that race is


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

122 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
See that is the old Sean we want back the confidence, i have just placed a small bet on the horse and will keep putting £1 on it at random times and hope for the best, i forgot about that run and will have to watch it again. 

Think we should work on the Qipco races this week did not know was so close time is going fast so i will have to find who i am going for in them races, i just hope it wont be a other Magical type of race for me found that one too annoying. 

Also do not forget the Henny race, see so much to look forward to now for the rest of the year so many races to work on but it is exciting, i was looking at the cards for later and nothing stands out to me either had a place today but would not want to brag about that one should of won the race i think so am not what you would call happy about the result.

123 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 am

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
gotta say i love reading this section... i dont even remember betting on red cardinal!!

124 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i would pretend and be clever saying i got a very long memory, but i always look back on last years bets on here because they are horses that do well this season lol so i just looked at last years Melbourne section to see what people was doing.

I think the two horses i mentioned are going to be the horses to keep a eye on because people had faith in them winning last year especially Marmelo he was well backed to win the Melbourne last year so it would be interesting to see how it goes this year with the Market.

Early days because we have to wait for the Qipco races towards the end of October then we will have a much better understanding.

125 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:49 am

Bill.Price

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It is great to see stuff like this again on the site, i will be adding stuff to this part myself over the next few months

126 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Friday Fiver Challenge 

I thought i would do a topic on this tonight, a game started June 30th 2017 the very first winner was Relyod with £20.99 which kick started the hat trick for Scram who won it in week 2 3 and 4, on week two was a masterstroke by Screm making a mix of different styles of bets lucky Heinz the lot you name it he did it and won.

Our first Grand champion was crowned by week six, it was called the Duel Crown the idea being most profit + Friday fiver champion but now the title is called the Grand Champion. 

He did this with a double of Beadlam Wolves 6/1 and The last Indian 10/1 was not a easy win far from it with Millster, this started off the year long spell for poor Foxy who would of actually won that day if Bill Price lost she had a lucky 31 bet going for herself which would of earned her nearly £100.00 which would of put her on the board but it was not meant to be she ended up going over such a long spell of either losing the Friday fiver or being beaten by someone who was just a little bit better that day.

Bill ended up winning the week after that and again a few weeks later, it took over 3 months for someone to know him off the top spot, which ended up being a young lady by the name of Tina who can forget her winning that bet that day a lucky 15 nearly had all the wins in that winning her top space and a new grand champion was crowned with £682.44 it took someone just over 6 months to beat her. Along the way Feline showed he was a force by getting £300+ but it was just not enough along with players like Bill etc they just could not take the Grand Champion off her.

Sam who does not often play the Friday fiver challenge sat one night and said you know what i want the Grand Fiver title i have never had that 2 days later she comes in places her bet and walks away with £1290.07 for her £5.00 stake and the new Grand champion which so far is heading into her 3rd month being champion.

The creater of this game was Ubik (Will) he came up with a game that without fail each and every week brings everyone back to play and it is heading well into its second year.

Friday Fiver VX 2018 was also created via this a little fun run off which was dominated by a brand new player Coldcreek who knows more about horse racing than he lets on, he plays the dumb card and take a look at War Games shows that he allows players to underestimate him and that is how he ends up winning trust me i am right lol.

We have at least 15 - 20 players play that each Friday and everyone does well during the challenge it would be nice to see some of the Friday players come on bit more often because looking at some of the winners that come from some of them they will make great tipsters on here.



Most Friday fiver wins: Scram 
Total earned by all champions: £4,605.45
Average: £79.40

Friday fiver is all about putting confidence in yourself but at the same time putting confidence in someone else who is tipping up. You play the game choose your tactics and go for it will it be a single bet, will it be a double or will you just go for the big one the Grand title.

I think Friday fiver helps many people in all sorts of way it builds confidence in tipsters i think when people see someone like Foxy spend an entire year never giving up and to then grab that title win it would make many think i can do this. It also shows people that you do not need 100's of £'s in your accounts to earn some good money all you need it a plan a plan to think i will build this money up i CAN AND WILL.

So for everyone thinking of throwing away the free five pounds bookies offer take a look at the Hall of Fame Friday fiver and just see what you can turn that five pounds into.

127 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
An enjoyable read yet again Sienna x

128 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
OPEN 





Duibai Cesarewitch Stakes




Date: Saturday 13th October 2018



Horse: Coeur De Lion 33/1



Staked: Five Pounds each-way


Well you mentioning Withhold last night you brought up this race Sean, a race where the winner will get a massive £307,250 with a total of over half a million up for grabs for horses coming to this race you can be assured they will all be trying so hard to get a piece of the pie.



You have the usual O'brien stuff and Mullins coming here but they have never actually ever trained a winning horse for this race it is worth noting.



Vis A Vis 12/1, will be a popular bet come Saturday and i really do not think now that SDS is booked in the price will last long on the horse with SDS winning this race 3 times and is now looking for the 3rd time in a row having won it last year on Withhold and the previous year with Sweet Selection, but this is not the horse i am backing but i might have a bet on the day.



You can always find a big winner in this race 2 66/1 and 2 50/1 horses have won this race in the past so do not be put off if you fancy a horse that is going off a big price.



Coeur De Lion looks a huge price coming to the Cesarewitch, Stratum is going off short priced here but Coeur De Lion was not far behind him at the JLT in July, is only gaining 1lb for that here yet Stratum gets a massive 8lb yet he is 6/1? he showed at York he could not really handle this weight when placing 12th.



When i see the final draft i will be picking 2 more horses for this race of course but how it is right now tonight it is Coeur De Lion.


I have shown how much i have staked for reasons of confidence to other people who may follow it will be a 3 point guide couple pounds not so confident, five pounds medium and set stakes very confident.


Interest ones




Dominating 50/1

Suegioo 50/1

Fun Mac 66/1







129 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Decent pick fast look it goez to TheGlasgowwarrior goin grab a coffee n av a look at it all some good racing friday and Saturday n Fairyhouse iz back going be good times ahead kid now


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

130 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:44 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I was tempted to put that horse on my shortlist for real, i will be back tomorrow with the ITV picks for Friday and Saturday so make sure you come back and read them also if you would like to you should post yours up see if mine are better.

Was looking at the racing for later nothing at all the bet on for me hate days like that be lot of random bets for me so nothing to really write on Kublai is about the only horse i like but i noticed people went for something else in that race on the site, it is the 3.30 i will see if drifts because at the moment it is 6/1.

I will be back in the morning i am just so tired tonight too many late nights and early starts i will get a proper lay in on Friday looking so forward to it.

131 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:Decent pick fast look it goez to TheGlasgowwarrior goin grab a coffee n av a look at it all some good racing friday and Saturday n Fairyhouse iz back going be good times ahead kid now
you should try doing your week ahead tipping, you did so well on that!

132 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
tha is wa i will be doing in tiz section now will past couple days got into lookin at advance stuf again on ze ante zo will start postin up advance stuff in ea again now


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

133 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is what many want, the old Sean back the one who made us laugh with his stupid write ups the person we had to read about ten times before we understood what you mean when was so messed up with the spelling lol we, well i like you sharing your thoughts and always value what you have to say Sean so thank you for bringing that back. Also i think you should do every card again because people like Zoe been asking you for months now to do that it would be nice maybe not on the long weekends but when just 3 or 4 cards maybe you could do it because some people like seeing what you would bet on if was forced.

134 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
thank u jus been a tough year for me kid i been tryin stay sober n it made me go within meself a form of depression i suffer bi polar n ze drink makes me normal wen i not drinkin i jus well sit away lotz n ze dr told me i need pack in ze drink cuz waz doin damage n well yer that y been like it tiz year but from ea n now i will be fine n work on ze site rest of year u wil see n yer i deffo do that all races thing ill start it tomo nite


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

135 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:That is what many want, the old Sean back the one who made us laugh with his stupid write ups the person we had to read about ten times before we understood what you mean when was so messed up with the spelling lol we, well i like you sharing your thoughts and always value what you have to say Sean so thank you for bringing that back. Also i think you should do every card again because people like Zoe been asking you for months now to do that it would be nice maybe not on the long weekends but when just 3 or 4 cards maybe you could do it because some people like seeing what you would bet on if was forced.

I think it was about this time last year, sean and sam went on a little run and were smashing it in the whole month, it was amazing, made so much money and managed to hang on to it for a change,you just sat back and went wow, these are amazing, cos they really were on top form pretty much the whole month...
oh yeah and bring backs ORS, i was telling zoe about that

136 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Angi

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:
oh yeah and bring backs ORS, i was telling zoe about that
ORS is Nicks T1 horses Will all the T1 horses are the ORS horses he does such a brilliant job keeping that rating system going that it be a shame to place something that is already on his section so anyone ever wants the ORS horses then look at the T1 horses xxx

137 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Friday fiver challenge what a day, so many winners cropping up left right and centre, Colin and Robert was both forced to re-bet after Millster came out of nowhere landing a patent of 2 winners and a voided horse. This is the first time Millster won the Friday fiver challenge, not often a tipster he is more of a follower on here so was pretty good to see someone different get a win.

The money earned today if followed all would of certainly paid for the entire Friday fiver contestants, because Millsters win alone would of covered most of them so i can not really see anyone being out of pocket this week from that especially when someone like Colin who is well known for great tipping was positive on his bet along with Robert.

Next week will mark the 60th Friday Fiver winner so i can see many coming on to win that week.



Cesarewitch 
Withhold winning in 2017, could this be the Melbourne winner?

The biggest race of the weekend this will be 34 horses going to the field, i have my bet above but i am now going for the De Sousa horse Vis A Vis 11/1.

You can not escape the De Sousa booking on this horse, he won this race in 2017 on Withhold and in 2016 on Sweet Selection, he also rode one of the biggest winners at this even when taking home Scatter Dice who was 66/1 back in 2013.

The extra distance should be fine he ran so well at Kempton on last start winning by 2L's and it is certainly the winner for me along with my other selection.

Horse: Coeur De Lion 33/1 + 50/1 i had a second bet on this one 
Vis A Vis


Fun Mac was tempting but i decided against it at the last minute, i will let everyone know come the morning if i change my mind and have a bet on that one. I will be back bit later when i see what Sean is posting up i know he is going for the entire 8 places in that race, not sure if he is betting on all 8 what i mean is he is going to try guess the entire eight and write up on here about it so can not wait for that.



Last edited by Sienna on Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

138 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:11 am

Nick C

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Good luck Sienna, I always like it if a horse has De Sousa onboard, a jockey who always seems to try his best to win...but, the ratings tend to do well with big handicaps (probaly jinxed myself now!) so i am going to throw my hat in the ring with:
Newmarket (Rowley)    15:40:00    Stars Over The Sea        25/1

139 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:50 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I think this renewal is one the hardest for past few years very difficult race this time around some good stuff in the race ah 


The GlasgoWarrior is getting better this year type u wud need catch at ze right moment only beaten a neck at Doncaster  beat Speedo Boy and cliffs of dover in tha race an should do really well here if takin to ze trip

Fun Mac is meeh tbh Sienna but at ze odds a cheeky lil punt maybe at ze lowest weights for here so yer why not put a nicker or two on it ah SDS basically runs ze show when it comes to this race winning it 3 times in total an is on the hunt to win it 3 years in a row and with Vis a vis e veh well could do that this year ah and he did come 4th in ze trial 

Whisky sour was backed on ea for ze Ebor i am sure i read it did not av a good run that time but did well Mullins is bound to get a place or two in ea Kirby booking a plus also init

Stars over the sea ran well to win ze trial race to this made ze entire race in impressive fashion was 10l ahead wen winning an shocked they offering 25s here for this horse ah trainer in form and Crowley a big plus jus seen also that Nick likes this one 

Here and Now should not mind the distance won a decent race up York only been out the top 4 twice out of 12 starts decent place chances deffo 


Precious Ramotswe you can not ignore Dettori and Gosden when teaming up especially at these odds if she handles the trip she could beat these easy 


Coeur Blimey shud not be a 80/1 shot wont be winnin but place chances deffo good weight for it ea 

1st - The Glasgow Warrior 25/1
2nd - Vis A Vis 11/1
3rd -Precious Ramotswe 33/1
4th - stars over the sea 25/1
5th - Limini 14/1
6th - Whiskey Sour 25/1
7th - Fun Mac 66/1
8th - Coeur Blimey 80/1


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

140 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:14 am

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cour De Lion 

Thank you Nick, i was looking into that horse but i was actually put off personally by the Trial run i notice horses who do that can not repeat it come the Witch, so was interesting how you and Sean both think it stands a chance i will be putting a few pounds on it because been suggested twice now in this part so will certainly be taking a bet on it.

I did my list while i was waiting for you to write up and i come up with completely different outlook of it and got rid of Fun Mac. I am still really confident on Cour De Lion winning the race but Golden Spear was shouting out to me tonight when i was breaking down the race i clicked the X on so many of the horses and found it pretty easy to produce these 8.


1 Cour De Lion 50/1
2 Vis A Vis 11/1
3 Eye of the Storm 80/1
4 Golden Spear 25/1
5 Kloud Gate 40/1
6 Low Sun 9/1
7 Speedo Boy 28/1
8 Precious Ramotswe 33/1

I agree with you Nick about De Sousa, he is a jockey that often tries so hard, without trying to go for the easy way out all the time, a jockey with his talent + Career you think he could pick any horse he wants and people will let him ride and he always gives 100% whenever he rides.

I will not be taking any more bets tonight, i will sleep on it and let all know what else i am having a bet on.

Just so no one is confused that above is just a fun guessing thing, the only bets i have placed money on are Cour De Lion and Vis A vis out of them 8


2.22 Charles Town 

Sienna's Estate 22/1

141 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Gd luck Sienna n Nick 

Here is tha short list i said i do 

Going for the Dettori/Gosden treble Waldstern, Perfection and Precious 

Newmarket


13:50 Waldstern 11/4 - 14:25 Persian King 7/4 - 15:00 Mohawk 25/1 - 15:40 Theglassgowwarrior 25/1 - 16:15 Watchmyeverymove 8/1 - 16:50 Perfection 8/1 - 17:25 Awesometank 13/2


Limerick


13:05 Sevenaday 12/1 - 13:35 Wargrave 11/4 - 14:10 Canary Row 7/1 - 14:25 The King 5/2 - 15:20 Highly Toxic 7/1 - 15:55 Time for Mable 15/2 - 16:30 Rapture's Delight 9/2 - 17:05 Ice Storm 14/1


Hexham


13:40 Sheriff Garret 15/2 - 14:15 Something Brewing 16/1 - 14:50 Icefall 20/1 (WG BET) - 15:25 Attention Please 8/1 - 16:00 Arctic Vodka 5/2 - 16:35 Take a break 7/2 - 17:10 Creadan Belle 8/1


Chepstow


13:55 Umndeni 15/8 - 14:30 West to the Bridge 25/1 - 15:05 Definitelyanoscar 6/1 - 15:35 Poetic Rhythm 10/3 - 16:10 Cubswin 7/1 - 16:45 Azzerti 16/1 - 17:20 Traffic Fluide 14/1 - 17:55 The Wicket Chicken 8/1


Fairyhouse


14:00 Capital Force 9/2 - 14:35 Bargy Lady 6/4 - 15:10 old supporter 9/1 - 15:45 The Shunter 6/1 - 16:20 Effernock Lad 8/1 (WG BET) - 16:55 Bere Haven 12/1 - 17:30 Kiss Me Kayf 12/1


York


14:05 Finniston Farm 10/1 - 14:40 Fastman 18/1 - 15:15 Brian the snail 28/1 - 15:50 I am a dreamer 16/1 - 16:25 Qutob 11/4- 17:00 Suegioo 25/1 - 17:35 Dance King 22/1


Chelmsford


17:45 Hostess 7/2 - 18:15 Open Sea 2/1 - 18:45 Catheadans Fury 16/1 (WG BET) - 19:15 Dreamboat Annie 6/1 - 19:45 Samphire Coast 6/1 - 20:15 How's Lucy 25/1 (WG BET) - 20:45 Special Mission 5/1 - 21:15 Earthly 13/2


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

142 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck Sean, i have put a bet back on Coeur De Lion again at 66/1 (6 places) now can not help myself lol one of your 8 is now a NR so you will need to rethink who gets the 8th spot.

Your list above is interesting, especially when you are using some of the outsiders for the War Games when could of opted for some easier picks, that is why i like when you do a short list because you have a few easier options in that horse so is always interesting on the ones you take a bet on.

Just wen to Bet365 and put some money on 10 places for my bet i got 10 tries now of getting it lol 



So many people forget to look at Bet365 extra markets so it is always worth opening up an account with them, i know it is a stupid move doing the same bet a few times but i only ever do it at the bigger races.

143 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Top Tug 80/1 is ze 8th horse now best of luck Sienna hope ya least get ze place out of it


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

144 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Lionheart

avatar
Regular
Regular


Thank you Sienna for pointing out the places i managed to double my money on this thanks to that so thank you and thank you Sean worth looking at the extra places being offered on Bet365

145 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Many people are not willing to take a price cut on a horse for the extra places, which is a shame because like you just shown sometimes it is worth it especially when you see your horse come 4th or 5th etc then you sit thinking why did i get greedy so well done on that Lionheart i personally did not do it but i am glad someone else took note of that market because it is often overlooked. I would rather double my money then sit thinking so close when come 4th in a 3 place race smart gambling that is.

146 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Here being the example



11/1 place for 8 places i was happy to take the price cut

Can not stress enough look at Each Way Extra on bet365

147 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Lionheart

avatar
Regular
Regular
Will be something i will be looking at from now on Sienna so thank you many times i have just missed out on the place so this will come in handy for me

148 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Low Sun (MY 6TH)
Uradel
Cleonte
Vis A Vis (My 2nd + Seans 2nd)
Theglasgowwarrior (Seans 1st)
Speedo Boy (MY 7TH)
Sourhwen France
Precious Ramotswe (MY 8TH SEANS 3RD)

My bet lost so this counts a bad race for me now well done Sean at least your top 3 placed mine was a big let down we had 5 out of the 8 i did not bet on the winner lol.

149 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Angi

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You both done well do not worry Sienna the places paid for the bets i took your first two and Seans first 3 because his second one was same yours these two alone paid for it so thank you for doing that for us it certainly helped me out 


150 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I should of done it like that, i was gambling on my horse a few times so i lost out on that race but only because i did that bet a few times otherwise i would made a profit, i am glad to see you played it smarter than me lol in the race i am down on money but the other smaller bets i having randomly around are making me stay above float too many places not enough winners for me today. Next stop i think is the Melbourne i think that is only trying to guess the first 5 easier task? i am not so sure hardest race in the world to break so task and a half for me.

151 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Relyod5454

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks to everyone who put up Theglasgowwarrior...Sean/Colin and anyone else. Very decent place money. Thank you.

152 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Sienna

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

18:45 Catheadans Fury 16/1 (WG BET) - WON 50/1
That was deserved and a war games bet well done sean

153 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Congratulations Sean game on lol

154 Re: Midnight hours on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sienna wrote:
@Sean wrote:

18:45 Catheadans Fury 16/1 (WG BET) - WON 50/1
That was deserved and a war games bet well done sean

cracking bet, shows we missed you and sam, especially when you put the bottle and fags down and do it propa like

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum