Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:27 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Santa Anita Rodeo Drive Stakes 

00.41 Sophie P 10/1

I use to back this horse when racing in the UK last year  and she loves the firm going hands soft also but firm going is okay she beat some good horses in the UK in class 1 and 2 company 

01.43 Steph Being Steph 9/1

Keeps threatening to win her races i had a friend called Steph once pretty similar to this horse use to say okay we go out for drink last minute did not come but the odd time she did 

Please feel free to include your bets here anytime night or day i love gambling 24/7 i would gamble on anything can not stop the buzz i do not bet huge sums of money never no need because i am content with winning £50 and so on without adding greed i love gambling not the money if that makes sense i could be a millionaire and i would still sit gambling away

2 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:31 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR

00.32 Palm Beach 

Trap 4 Golden Dropshot 12/1 

small Ew

3 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:43 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Here is one for someone like you Sienna 

Both players to land a knockdown 

Khabib Vs McGregor 

8/1

Seems very possible

7th October

4 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:46 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sienna wrote:

00.32 Palm Beach 

Trap 4 Golden Dropshot 12/1 

small Ew
Lost to speeding Charlie i was going do that dog and make some wise crack about speed and charlie should of followed gut

Thanks Colin will look out for that one

5 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Henlow 

Trap 4 

Spoilt Brat 10/3

6 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Discreet Lover 

Goes and wins the Jockey Gold Cup at Belmont must of shocked so many people  it looked like Thunder Snow had the win was such a shame because after the Kentucky Derby Thunder Snow wanted to show Americans what he was made of and he sure did do that but Discreet Lover came out of nowhere, anyone who saw him go past Diversify and Mendelssohn would of been counting the money. Who would of thought Discreet Lover who ran good races alongside Diversify in the past could suddenly close in and steal it off Thundersnow the only one laughing was Feline who had himself a small yet profitable bet on Discreet lover maybe he was telling us something a hint that he himself had a discreet lover maybe just a right hand maybe? but when all said and done Discreet lover won it by a neck and my bet only managed to pay out small place value.

Never won a grade 1 neither did the trainer until now anyone who tells me they saw that coming are dreaming place chances at best we all thought even the ones gambling on the horse last night. The race played to suit Discreet lover with the fast going would i say it will be winning many more no put them all together again and Thunder snow and Diversify will be the two in front we did not get to see the battle we wanted to see but taking nothing away from Discreet Lover earned the win but not the respect.

7 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:13 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sienna wrote:
Discreet Lover 

Feline who had himself a small yet profitable bet on Discreet lover maybe he was telling us something a hint that he himself had a discreet lover maybe just a right hand maybe? 
LMFAO!!! oh my days

8 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
i got a long memory Feline and that was payback for a comment you made to me on the facebook group last year     i am going to do many write ups on load of stuff in here feel free to add your own bits and pieces to this section and any bets you like not just horse racing can be the dogs football UFC Boxing it is for the midnight hours so it wont be a PG thread either 

Will also run a fun book later on who is going to win War Games earn points and points means pounds 1000 points = £10 just fun random things i already asked Kelly and she said can do anything we like and that £10 could be a life changer because free money straight on a horse you can turn it into hundreds so be worth doing the fun tasks i have planned will give odds later so after month 3 someone could land themselves £30 if they gamble on the right person winning each month 

9 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
be a pleasure to take £30 off you Sienna you just hating on me because i had the winner last night and you holding grudges i will be back later to bet on the book my mate Terks (lionheart on here) he use to run the facebook book and i cleared him off about £100 one month he decided to stop running the book for a couple of weeks after that lol

10 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
i will only offer what can afford to lose, be my way of giving something back i win loads of money off people on here so all i need to do is follow someones bet and pay out of that lol but be nothing heavy like i say 1000 points = £10.00 example

10 points sean wins War games out right = if does win 10 points

1000 points Voodoo wins out right = 1000 Points if wins £10 won

Stuff like that but obviously you lose points also i will work it all out bit later but basically by the end you can win £30.00 if do it right each month which can be paid in vouchers if do not like giving paypal out etc but that is up to the person majority will gamble the money so a voucher be best that way just give them a code put it on the bookie they use and ka-ching gamble it

11 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:35 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Win win wish all bookies did that nothing to lose but everything to gain you can be my bookie any day of the week Sienna lol i like this page hope you keep it running because it is something different on here with the Greyhounds and American racing earned yourself a follower

12 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Next five months at least Oldrum, i never could get into flat racing that is when i become a follower but for the next five months will be plenty to talk about and do i think lot of people on here are your gamble and go job done type of people me i like to interact with people which this site is missing slightly interact without the being in your face kind of deal that is why i set up this part that way people can come to me instead of me spamming out the other pages where some enjoy the come and go attitude which is fine also

Loved your write ups in the past so feel free to leave yours on here because i liked how you kept us guessing until the end on what horse you was talking about

13 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I be cleaning up the site this week making it tidy easy to find things and will put this in its own section because many will contribute to this i think because it offers many possible ideas so look out for slight changes on here just needs bit of cleaning up

14 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
when i say cleaning up i do not mean things deleted just vault for lot of things by the way lol

15 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
excellent thank you for my own little tab got so much stuff to be putting in here for people so thank you for that Kelly

16 Re: Midnight hours on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
11.22 Belmont Park 12/1 

Could go well in this one had a couple of places tonight nothing special

17 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:06 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sienna wrote:11.22 Belmont Park 12/1 

Forgot to put horse but it lost anyway lol

18 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:15 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Not having the best of starts on here i know but i also know i do well so wont be put off by that it is sods law when you start writing up first you lose so stick with it 

1.53 Golden Gate fields

Sunset City 25/1

Decent place form this horse 253332 at 25/1 seems a good bet to go in on tonight with Euphemistic probably winning

19 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:21 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
Have enjoyed you being around Sienna breath of fresh air you bring something slightly different to the forum so am glad to read you are keeping it up

20 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:23 am

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@Sienna wrote:
@Sienna wrote:11.22 Belmont Park 12/1 

Forgot to put horse but it lost anyway lol
That was funny i thought the horse was called belmont park 

21 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you Roses 

4.55 Bath Earthly 20/1

Was looking into the war games bets and this one stands out to me of all them picks gets first time head gear well new head gear should i say Llewellyn sold this horse last year and brought it back in April so the trainer owns the horse fully now again so far down the weights you can barely see him it is a case of when not if for this 

22 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Finally managed a place hope that is a sign of things turning around for me now

23.36 Zia Park

Wild Hurricane 10/1

Places often this one

23 Re: Midnight hours on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
@Sienna wrote:Finally managed a place hope that is a sign of things turning around for me now

23.36 Zia Park

Wild Hurricane 10/1

Places often this one
it certainly was a sign of things turning well done Sienna a nice winner here had a couple pound on it

24 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:02 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you Desmond x

00.55 Presque Isle Downs

Merry Lady 7/1

A other horse well known to place i have also had a bet on 00.05 High Side but might be due off by time i post it that is 8/1

25 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:05 am

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular

Got it just in time lol i like this part not many do the late night racing i love doing a £1.50 each way lucky before i go to bed and then see if i wake up a very rich man some nice treats in the mornings lol

26 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:12 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
you know i not just saying this but i do exactly the same lol last week i woke up and won £80 doing it not bad earning money why you sleeping lol i just love gambling Desmond not just for the money i can even gamble 10p and i still get that same buzz out of it all that is why i do these late ones love them i would gamble on anything i would.

some you win some you lose i am in profit this year majority thanks to people on this site other day won £1000 by blind putting that 50/1 in my lucky and just thought only fair i try to give back by showing my bets just happened to of had a shit start but things are on the up.

note to Kelly

Starting tomorrow so not tonight win can you include me onto the tipping board please every single bet i post up i would love to see a honest self assessment of myself this time next year on how well or bad i have really done also a multi leaderboard please no rush i can keep track of that one if it too much work

27 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:19 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will include you starting tomorrow, and i will do the multi one if you would like to then you can do that and put it in the Midnight Section because will save me one less job do it like this 

£1 each way on every multiple bet

£1 Double = £2.00 Spent
£1 Patent = £14.00 Spent 
£1 Lucky 15 = £30.00 Spent

If win only then the following 

£2.00 Double
£2 Patent = £14.00
£2 Lucky = £30.00

and so on but only do it when people say they want doubles patent etc never do it unless they write they doing a lucky etc 

Main ones who do it is HenYas and S.A.S 

DO NOT INCLUDE FRIDAY FIVER UNLESS PEOPLE ASK THE FOLLOWING I DO FRIDAY FIVER FOR

VOODOO, TINA, FELINE, S.A.S

If others want to be included on Fridays they will PM you so make sure to check pms

28 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Will do that I'm out at moment and did not wake up rich Desmond lol

29 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
I spoke to Kelly i will be starting the Multiple board tomorrow so make sure you put if want multiple bets or not unless you have already stated like Mike then i will count it 

23.36 Zia Park

Boomer Who 20/1

Having a each way here placed both times says one to ignore but i am a sucker for these type of horses

30 Re: Midnight hours on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:38 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Found one for you Sienna...top of my ratings...got to have a dabble on this...

Newcastle 20:30:00 Sienna Says 9/1

31 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:08 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you sweet it be rude not to have a bet on that one i will put it on now i think the other race is running late not had results yet but here is one i just had a bet on 

1.20 Presque Isle Downs 

A Rose for Lizzy 8/1

Form is 332343 makes that almost a placing sort of horse 8/1 is ok money back on the place i had a bet on a horse earlier 9/1 if drifted to 18/1 placed but does not pay BOG was gutted so it could pay to follow these just before the off sometimes because UK racing you get prices they win at if higher but these races you get price you take 

32 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:32 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
I am an old rocker...love Lizzy (Thin Lizzy...hence the "Black Rose" or Roisin Dubh as my avatar) so cannot resist a Rose for Lizzy...only 6/1 on Bet365...but I am on.

10/1 on Paddy...rude not to have another dabble...

33 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:19 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Good luck Nick i wish i saw them odds Thin Lizzy is a great band often hear the tracks in the pubs i visit which are mainly biker pubs nothing sweeter than a dirty pub game of pool and a pint of best Ale lol

Reading a article on Plucky dip so thought i give my small opinion 

Plucky dip is going to Windsor on Monday in an attempt to do a treble of first-timers do you think it will do it i am not so sure it wont be worth a bet that is one thing i know i expect the odds to be at least 9/4 on the horse if we are lucky the market will jump all over that now.

This is a horse that was once meant to be retired so it is a joy to see him having his last few runs being a success we should of all kept to this horse the trainer is quoted in saying "we've been using him as a lead horse, but he was going so well we thought we'd give him a couple of spins and it's paid off" 

Wish these trainers could of informed us of this at the time but i guess that is how it all goes in this game.

I wish Plucky and connections all the best on Monday because if you stayed loyal to the end he most certainly would of paid your travel fees now.

34 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:01 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
We will have to take the place money on that Sweet shame every bit helps in the midnight hours 

A Magical Moment?

Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Sunday 7th

Magical 100/1

First things first in no way will i encourage anyone to bet on the Ante-Post unless you get the NRMB deal because is a risk of losing money without having a ride on the day this is for random thoughts mainly. 

O'Brien took this over to Leopardstown in September, the race that broke the hearts of the SAS when they missed out on backing the one horse they rated this year Laurens, was a shame that many missed it and this horse was the one that stood out to me, she got hampered in that race and if that did not happen then who knows we could of rewrote history that day and Harrington would of been crying about a different horse.

Obviously you can say about Enable, Kew Gardens and a handful of other horses in this race and why i will not be "lumping" on i will be putting some money on this, she already beat the great Alpha Centauri last year at the Curragh 5l behind that day and for the first time ever is going over 1m4 which will test her without a doubt. But do not forget this is the daughter of Galileo who was a master over 1m4 never beaten and was only ever beaten once at this track out of 4 starts the sister to her is Rhododendron who had trouble with Enable in the past at Epsom it would be bitter sweet to see Magical get the win here but at 100/1 i would be very happy with just minors 

A more in depth pick when we learn jockeys booking and final cards

I shall leave you Guys/Girls with this last pick and that is all from the Midnight hours for tonight but i will be back tomorrow night 

4.00 Ballarat 

Millionmoss 10/1 

Drops in the weights and was coming off a break on last run hard race to work out but should be able to place here 

4.43 Gold Coast

Watchman 66/1

Good Draw they think Razzy is a good horse to bet on also with it being 12/1 would not mind the place value did place last start so might be all about the money 

DAILY PICK

4.55 Salisbury Charles Monson 11/2

x Goodnight  x

35 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:05 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Never woke up rich, the lucky 15 I did zero won one day I will wake up to a shock, I made the right choice with Watchman came 2md at 66/1 and was 1/4 place terms so ended up being a 17/2 payout so made the right call. Other horse lost and with the lizzy place I think it was not a bad night. 

Thank you for the lovely messages I have received  glad you enjoying my random bits I thought might annoy people so was nice to read positive replies.

Will be back tonight with MIdnight hours and will have a potential ante post lucky bet that will only cost you 62p with William Hill, I will not mind sharing that one because 62p is okay to risk.

Beat the board challenge is going well for Desmond and Roses good luck to him on next step today.

War Games is being led by Mike and the main Ines are actually behind looking a thing the board so far I predicted different results.

The October thread I sent doing extremely well thanks to Henyas and Zoe who are on fire lately.

Good luck to Will and his wife 

Nick keep rocking !

Midnight hour shift be back tonight see you all then x

P.s using mobile and predictive text is annoying Ines instead of ones, and "a thing" instead of "looking at the board" strange predictive text...

36 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:24 am

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
I enjoy your thread lots, well done on Watchman I missed it fell asleep, also lost my nightly lucky but we can hope that one morning we will wake up rich

37 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:32 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you and we can all but dream lol

Will talk about BetConnect later also, have been testing them all week.

38 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
It is like your own late night radio show lol you should have Hit of the day similar to a nap it certainly brings something different to the site this topic I am a follower now

39 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Good idea you can do that on here if want COD do not be shy this is about getting all involved so please post up your Hits of the Day if your not confident then I or someone else can do it but please feel free to at least try you might surprise yourself x

40 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Nick C wrote:Found one for you Sienna...top of my ratings...got to have a dabble on this...

Newcastle 20:30:00 Sienna Says 9/1
i am awarding the place points to you on this because someone followed you on the bet so it is fair to award the points to you for this tip

41 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Midnight hours starts now

Let us start off with a few things first well done to everyone who had a winner today the War games is changing again Sean sneaking his way towards the top him and Luana look set to have a almighty battle not much behind them now. It is £2 each way stakes so so much can change just like that Mike is still heading the board part of me wants Mike to remain at the top the other part of me wants the battle for power at top place so we shall see.

Thank you Nick, horse placed very well was well worth the bet i put onto her and just before the off guess can not keep a good girl down and a bad girl around with that horse namesake Sienna Says next time out that wins.

Let us start off with something a little bit easier tonight 

23:15 Presque Isle Downs 

Fell From Grace 11/2

A win only bet on her she must be winning today give the girl a chance we could all do with a win here 

I will be back again over the night i like to give people chance to place tips but looking at tomorrows cards very little to work on so i doubt will be many shouting from roof tops to rush bets on.

Leaderboard just been revealed Will remains at the top he is playing it cool at the moment and hope his wife gets well soon, i made it into the leaderboard so pleased with that what a result lol 

Zoe unlucky today she hunted the 3rd day winning in a row but never managed it will be next time Relyod a trusty tipster on here got the win a very easy win not a man who tips often but when he does it is always worth betting on. It is often the quiet ones you watch i have learned when it comes to gambling the ones shouting are often the ones you should just be avoiding.

Let us see how this race goes then i will be back with more picks and more random stuff

42 Re: Midnight hours on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Grace took a fall and was into 4th

Penn National 

00.22 Charlees Finest 7/1 

01.50 Mountaineer 

Cheating Ex 5/1

Here is that Ante-Post bet i was talking about i took it on William Hill just use small money on it all are in with a chance 

Let us see how the other horse goes i will look around for some picks for tomorrow

43 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:39 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Good luck sienna xx

44 Re: Midnight hours on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you sweet I fell sleep lol 

2.40 Vaal 

So long Spring 8/1

On phone so can't bold it all 

Going to start doing a Lucky/super Heinz  Penny system on here see if can win the jackpot I will be using Coral account but William Hill also allow you to do it

45 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:43 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Welcome to Midnight Hours

War Games heated up today with a change when ColdCreek got not one but two out two wins almost putting him to the top of the board and how it currently stands many of the new ones are heading into the finals we will have to see how tomorrow changes everything again.

Quiet day for tipping due to nothing really racing that was worth mentioning the flat cards was just appalling, the cards was so bad that even one of the races was voided because every single horse was pulled out i find that terrible.

Winter is coming and the jumps is starting and we are already hearing talk of cards being pull out reading more into it i thought this would be due to the rain or something but not it is because the ground is too hard for the horses to jump, bring on winter i say i love it but be prepared for many cards being pulled.

Will we have a brand new grand champion tomorrow? so many players again for it tonight 20 on last count so many people enjoy playing that game and this girl might give it a try herself later i will have to have a look at the cards.

What does Midnight hours suggest following 

Prediction for Friday Fiver: Bill Price

Bet of the day: Eight till late

Longshot: Dancingshadows

Midnight hours show no favouritism i look at the bets then the name of the person putting the bet 

01.17 Penn National Betting 

Wolfie 10/1

I will be back even if it is just to say goodnight lol

46 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR

Monday the 8th i will start the Multi board this is only because not many have actually done it so make it official from Monday.

Like my new logo on the top looks good.

I just took on the Friday Fiver challenge this week was very confident then i saw Sam went all in on a horse in the race i have picked, left me thinking i made a mistake so lets hope for my sake Sam is having a off day. 

Big news this week must be coming from Craig Buckingham the owner of the horse Magic Pulse, i normally keep out of stuff like that but on this occasion i do agree with him, for those who do not know they announced that Magic Pulse was a NR at the start then quickly changed it and announced it was actually Operative who was messing around in the stalls. Long story short the track Stewards still felt the need to void Magic Pulse out of the race when was doing nothing wrong so now the owner is up in arms saying he is moving horses to France. Now on one hand you could say this helped the punter because surely the market would of got very messy but on the other hand with the Rule 4's and all sorts thrown around because of all this silly behaviour then it had a knock on effect for all. 

He says that the racing world seem to focus so much on Gambling side of it all which yes that is true and some feel it is only right because we do fund lot of money towards them, but would we all really care if racing did not focus at all on the gambling side of things. 

What i mean by this is why do they not pay attention to racing for what it is racing, i would love to read a write up from these sites who talk about horse racing without the constant rubbish i see about the odds, i can happily work out the odds myself and what they should be priced at without the need for them telling us every ten seconds, ITV do this they promised us that when took over would be little to no mention of the odds and bookies during the live shows and would purely focus on the horses, well that we did not exactly get did we.

Magic Pulse should of been allowed to run, it did not effect us at all with it being a 33/1 horse, what did effect us was the messing around and bookies running around like headless chickens no doubt, i can not fully confirm how the market changed for this race because i did not have a bet that i can remember at the top of my head, and if i did it would not of been a bet i would of been keeping a close on if won or not i know Sam had a horse in the race and she does watch the markets closely so she might know bit more on this race and situation on how it effected the market.

I do not blame the owner being angry would he of won the race no i doubt it but he could of got himself some of the place money in the field more so that he came out of his way to compete, so i understand the anger but maybe it will highlight what needs changing.

More focus on the horses and less time on the odds and what the bookie/punter are thinking leave that for us to play and let the tracks play weights and ratings.

3.55 Port Macquarie 

The Abyss 28/1

47 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:33 am

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
I was looking forward to a new look when moved to ITV and heard rumours of the less gamble focused racing programmes and more depth, but similar to channel 4 it is all about the odds of a horse which is such a shame

48 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
It should be brought back to all about the racing, speaking of Channel 4 and Odds i saw John McCririck earlier on the television and no matter what anyone thinks of him it broke my heart to see him looking so thin and his energy was drained out of him long gone is the loud in your face often controversial misunderstood guy and was a sad sight for me to see. I really hope he is okay because i am a fan of his and for what he did for the racing world over the many years and he is like Marmite you either love or hate him me i love him and will miss him if he was not to be around.

Tomorrow i will speak on the touchy subject that is Racingpost and share my thoughts on that topic.

49 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:51 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i was never a fan of him but over the last couple of years he grew on me and i started understanding him and his old fashioned ways and views beyond the spotlight he cares in his own ways and does have a heart so it was sad to see him like that Kim Woodburn is a other one who is also on this week two big personalities where 2018 and the p.c brigade try to break because they have a voice and opinion without caring what others think not many left like them in this world, Sean will be like that when he is 70 he is like Victor Meldrew now already pmsl

50 Re: Midnight hours on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 am

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
I will have to make a topic on that soon if i had to pick between him and Chapman on a Saturday afternoon it would be him all the time, Chapman does say it like it is but he holds back too much McCririck never once minced the words if someone was lying he would say it on the spot. 

Sean is very grumpy but that is what makes him good because it is no messing just clear cut you get on with the job and go which is why it worked well over the past few years, and he ended up bringing together a huge community like this where the money talks for itself so i will take grumpy over cheery anytime lol i have tried speaking to him a couple of times in the past and get about 2 or 3 word replies that i just give up lol 

Have just placed my lucky 15 that will run over the night and i will see if i wake up rich if all win pays over 35k do not ask me which ones i picked i just randomly picked 4 horses out and put the bet on i do that each night just like Desmond said above, falling asleep i always think if i wake up and it won i will buy this and that long long shopping list have yet to even buy one item on said shopping list lol

Will go around this week and try to find out who the New Blood members are, i will speak with Roses and try and get the low down on that group and announce the names in here first then no one can say we not first for breaking news.

Most random comment i made today

"May doing dancing Queen makes me laugh and Family guys breaks out a smile or two.....now i think on it Cameron never did return my letter" 

Fun fact we learnt tonight

Sam likes Kim Woodburn
Goodnight
xx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum