View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

51 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Yazchi wrote:
Ffos Las

7.35 Aqua Libre 15/2

Was going to go with Big Bad Lol thinking it would be a good price based on last let down but at 3/1 i would not be trusting it again this one was running over c&d on last start and managed to hold onto 3rd place she is dropping in class this time around and is more of an attractive price than the current favourite 

Let us all have a better day if not let us all have a good ending this week Saturday does not look too bad for racing
Followed this one thanks for that Yaz

52 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you Ice nice to earn you some money with what you done for us with the trackers

Laytown

4.15 Mimic's Memory 9/1

Is now with a new trainer and gets very good jockey Keane on the saddle stepping back to 7f where had a couple of misses at Southwell and Newcastle and the trainer is local to the track

53 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:54 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
GWORN WIN ONLY 9/1 7.30 CARLISLE

54 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
S 200 Indian Reel 12/1
S 320 Headland 8/1

ew singles and double

55 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks Ghetto,
e/w singles and double
Salisbury    16:20:00    Come On Leicester    13/2
Haydock    16:40:00    Star Of The East    13/2

56 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I've 'left' cos my wife has breast cancer so need to focus on getting her well. Just angry the other day as youd expect... Farking horrible disease. Dunno what gonna tell the kids

57 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 am

Simon

Knows way round
Knows way round
hope she gets well soon Ubik

58 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:I've 'left' cos my wife has breast cancer so need to focus on getting her well. Just angry the other day as youd expect... Farking horrible disease. Dunno what gonna tell the kids
Tough times Will

59 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
On plus side least you can admire kels  now you tart but jokes aside hope she is ok

60 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:S 200 Indian Reel 12/1
S 320 Headland 8/1

ew singles and double
Knew I seen this on here good pick that one

61 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry to hear the shit news Will.  Hope everything goes as well at it can and I'm sure you will do right by the kids and be there for them too.

62 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
hope she is doing ok Will a nasty thing cancer is take all the time you need

63 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just the one for me trying avoid saturdays now like minefields 

3.35 Haydock  Bedrock should do well here 10/1

64 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
2.45 Ascot Cardsharp a return to form will see this horse win 33/1

3.35 Haydock Clever Cookie you be clever to follow this 12/1

65 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.15 Oud Metha Bridge this is almost a safe bet for placing last 6 starts is 122333 should get the place money again you tarts 25/1

66 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:42 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
K 315 The Warrior 9/1
A 430 Upstaging 12/1

ew singles and double

67 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
glad stuck to just the one well done Relyod on friday fiver 

1.50 York Twin Appeal i was hoping this be biggers odds but should win here 8/1

2.20 York Rise Hall a very open race if all run should be interesting best race of day this will be 11/1 

68 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Anyone going to bother with Angel Gabrial in the 4,00 tomorrow if was not a Sunday i say no but for a Sunday bet and at 12/1 lets give it a go

69 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Fontwell

3.35 Sensible Friend 8/1

Was placed over here couple weeks ago so was nice to see such a big price on a horse that looked like could win around here he is yet to win but is improving Robin Des Mana looks the type to ocme in at big odds

70 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.45 Open to the world 28/1
4.20 Jaime Sommers 18/1
4.50 Shanpallas 14/1

Nicker of the day each way patent here you tarts decent enough cards tomorrow

Jaime Sommers could be worth giving a proper singles bet chance i am tempted really am but for tonight i sticking to just the patent

71 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:Anyone going to bother with Angel Gabrial in the 4,00 tomorrow if was not a Sunday i say no but for a Sunday bet and at 12/1 lets give it a go
Beaten by a nose! Good place money.

72 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.40 Perth Northern Beau needs to improve but should be able to get this finally 9/1 

3.35 Brighton Mistress Nellie should go well after last start 14/1

73 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Always the way that is lol

Polly Douglas is going to Listowel in the 2.45 been long time since a win but with 7lb of claims i am expecting this to get lot close than previous runnings 12/1 

Panstarr in the 3.20 is a good horse for place money come the morning doubt be able to get that out of it could even grab the win here Marshall Jennings raced well last start and would be the type to get a race like this out the blue along with the Mullins horse Gustavus Vassa strange he only sends the one to this race having won it last year confidence maybe because Mullins is known to boost chances by putting in 3 or 4 horses and 30 thousand euros for the winner is lot of money to take lightly 

Panstarr 8/1
Gustavus Vassa 20/1 

Both each way

74 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Good to see you around bit more lately Colin

75 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Some good racing coming up and enjoy this time of year between now and December i not a big fan of the flat racing anymore so not much to really tip up during then for me but with jumps fast approaching you be seeing lot more of my ugly mug i am afraid Danny might be back later also with some more picks going put feet up with a coffee and watch some telly then will be looking again

76 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.45 Listowel Gentil J 

Had be careful how i wrote that name out, stands out to me in this race off current mark the trainer sent this to this very race in 2016 and won by 2l 2lb higher than today spent a long time then running off 10lbs was 3rd here last year and is always targeted for this is also the only horse with course and distance wins behind him and looking at the other horses it would not be asking much for him to at least place 25/1 

Will be taking this bet with place money in mind, and like you say Colin it is the same each year you have certain ones during the summer months and then ones like me and you hanging around more in the winter months because i myself will be around more often

77 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:Always the way that is lol

Polly Douglas is going to Listowel in the 2.45 been long time since a win but with 7lb of claims i am expecting this to get lot close than previous runnings 12/1 

Panstarr in the 3.20 is a good horse for place money come the morning doubt be able to get that out of it could even grab the win here Marshall Jennings raced well last start and would be the type to get a race like this out the blue along with the Mullins horse Gustavus Vassa strange he only sends the one to this race having won it last year confidence maybe because Mullins is known to boost chances by putting in 3 or 4 horses and 30 thousand euros for the winner is lot of money to take lightly 

Panstarr 8/1
Gustavus Vassa 20/1 

Both each way
Nice one Colin

78 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
top tipping colin a gamble went to Gustavus yet the first won happy with them results

79 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thanks guys, shame the gamble did not pay off with the Mullins horse i would of liked that to of won, i was tempted by Timeforben but did not think that will manage it shame that one is. 

I will be back bit later with some more stuff good luck with yours Bill and anyone else who is still having a gamble today

80 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Randalls Ur Poet is going in the 3.40 and is coming off a long break before that was recording form of 23232 safe to play for the each way value at 14/1

Old Pride goes to the 2.20 and was knocking loud on the door especially on last start when sent off with plenty of support should be able to win now 7/1

81 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:09 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
W 250 Royal Plaza 40/1
C 440 Miss Dd 6/1

ew singles and double

82 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry late tonight 

4.00 Salisbury La Fortuna was hoping this be a bigger price 13/2

6.40 Salisbury Hatsaway c&d winner could again 12/1

83 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
St Andrews in the 5.45 a very open looking race but lets give this one a try at 18/1 along with Sellingallthetime is worth some change 12/1

St Adrews 18/1
Sellingallthetime 12/1

84 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
St Adrews is out the weights so wont be betting on that one but i will be on sellingallthetime did not even know was racing so thank you for that

85 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
The resdev way

86 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Day of the places for you Colin some decent place money i missed the last two shame that and well done on your win today Ubik sod the amendment first past the line the money says

Focused on the jumps for tomorrow 

2.15 Uttoxeter 
Jalingo 20/1

Was three horses for me here was this and the two 10 year olds in the field, this was a eyecatcher at Fontwell on last start missing out on the places in a 7 horse race at 25/1 that day was beaten 10L today he is 8lb lighter than when winning by 3l at Perth and will be tested over further today the form over jumps is impressive out of 9 starts he came in the top 3 on 7 starts he will certainly prefer this bigger field today 

5.05 Uttoxeter
Dollar And A Dream 14/1

This is the fool in me gambling on this race when should be avoided all with something to prove and when you like a few in a race you should call it a day and leave it but here i was betting away thinking this is the horse to win then looking at Marju's Quest and thinking why did i just not do that one he is given all the chances here and if can run like did at Bangor a couple of starts ago it will not be much to ask from this but is what you call a bad gamble type of race

87 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Doncaster Alfie Solomons got to be done this one 5/1

2.35 Carlisle So Hi Storm looks like we keep playing for the places lol here is a safe one 9/1

5.15 Doncaster Bashiba was between this and Tylery wonder for me went for the c&d experience 10/1

88 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Colin. wrote:St Andrews in the 5.45 a very open looking race but lets give this one a try at 18/1 along with Sellingallthetime is worth some change 12/1

St Adrews 18/1
Sellingallthetime 12/1

very good here

89 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
cheers Bill and Will trying mainly to work on Listowel cards but saw them two last minute in Catterick so thought would post them decent enough returns got a good one i am hoping that could get some nice money for us all 

Luana you was trying to sway me are you getting nervous about your spot in the board lol 

A Rated heading to the 4.20 Listowel and could blow these away now going over 3m won PTP over this distance by 4L and i could be wrong but i am sure this is a tracker horse i might be wrong on that one was racing at Galway last start in the Blazers Handicap and came 2nd only beaten by 1L a great chase horse this is looking to be and hoping the 3m will bring out the best in this horse who is 1122 out of the 7 chase races 20/1

Burren View Lady is going to the 6.45 and would not of put a bet on it if was shorter in the odds doubt will get chance at these odds for long and am willing to take it with the hope of at least money back Nicola Currie will know how to aim this horse here and finding it hard to look past this horse in this field was beaten 3rd last time out but was not that far behind first time over at Kempton on the AW but is most certainly better over the AW 6/1

90 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Carlisle 

2.35 My Boy Lewis 7/1

Hamilton is starting to do well and Roger Fell actually owns this horse and i always like to bet on horses where the trainer actually owns them because they try little bit harder because more time spent with them well i would if i owned a horse anyway new ground today which is always something to be nervous about but i can not see the Fell will send him if thought could not handle it but was some good horses in the progeny who ran well on the heavy going State of Emergency and Boundsy to name just two 

4.15 Muatadel 15/2 

This  ground will suit the horse only beaten a neck on last start and gets a better jockey booked in today i am shocked did not keep him over 7f because looked like the perfect trip for him so maybe they will change that after this run 

Kempton 

8.45 Pike Corner Cross 12/1

They are saying is too risky to bet on but i like his chances here 7lb lighter than when winning over C&D and Cosgrave is a good jockey booked in was winning loads of races this time last year and could be able to do the same again now done very little this year which explains the risk

91 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:5.15 Doncaster Bashiba was between this and Tylery wonder for me went for the c&d experience 10/1
Went with this myself tonight

92 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
Pretty Jewel 4.05 was reading that trainer and jockey have 100% strike rate when teaming up with this horse and they are seeking the hat trick it is also the sweetspots tip 16/1

93 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
D 335 Detachment 12/1
L 420 Call it Magic 25/1

ew singles and double

94 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.15 Press Gang 20/1 Fran berry and Fry have a 40% strike rate when coming to Kempton and a 40% place strike rate this puts the chances in my favour you tarts

95 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Snow Falcon....4.20....Listowel...13/2...4 Places...6/1...5...Places...BET..365.

96 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Nice to see a good turn out for when is some good racing like tomorrow xx

97 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:45 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
waiting and waiting around, so just for a bit of fun, gonna try doing the card thing, not amazing prices but hey

Uttox
2:15 david John 11/2 (4 places) (nicker perfect poison 20-1)
2:50 templepark 15/2
3:25 jacks last hope 10/3 (for completion purposes)
3:55 notnow seamus 11/4 (for completion purposes)
4:30 strumblehead 15/2
5:05 marjus quest 15/2

98 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Have a perve on redtube to pass time if I was you

99 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:Have a perve on redtube to pass time if I was you

not really cool in hospitals! 

100 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I would just sneak it on your phone saying it medical purposes lol

101 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Avalanche going to the 2.40 what a lovely price 20/1 with paddy power rest only offering 8/1 

will be back in moment with more just needed get this one on here

102 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.35 Doncaster Dirty Rascal won well last start and before that was 2222 place chances 40/1

3.45 Hamilton Rockley Point should win now 8/1

103 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Doncaster 

4.40 Another Eclipse 10/1

Went off at short price last start and only managed the place again placed in last 3 starts and with Atzeni booked in should be able to win having placed in this race last year is out of the handicap but that should not stop him 

Ffos Las 

5.00 Ashpan Sam 8/1 

Out of the two i would say this one stands the better chance was winning races off much greater weights at one time and won a few starts back is getting on now and being oldest in the field just means experience for this distance winner

104 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not the forums greatest day but move on thank you for the heads up on yours colin

5.55 Hamilton 
Corton Lad 15/2

Hamilton can not see the price of this horse holding up come the morning is a course and distance winner and they have place in the 3lb claimer which now makes him 2lb below previous course and distance win

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum