Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks everyone am not as good as you lot so sticking with this lol xx

303 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Zoe wrote:Thanks everyone am not as good as you lot so sticking with this lol xx
i remember Will use to say this a couple of years ago now look at him top of he leaderboard beating everyone and you show a profit which makes you just as good at it than any other person on here Zoe

304 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks Paul no don’t feel like in your lead yet but will keep trying good luck on Friday fiver you TART hahaha xx

305 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks Paul had your first as a single thank you xx

306 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just had first big one win for me you tart lol

307 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Yes well done I was on it at 18-1 to so thank you very much good luck on the rest x

308 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:24 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done tart...... and Paul lol nice winners here.

309 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol thanks HenYas nice pick on yours also i always shoving a couple pound on your bets in singles and doubles and that tart wills but he is not around all week now i am sure i read him say because his wife is sick if that was me i be sat in the hospital gambling away he should sneak in his mobile and do it

310 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
end of the night combination

Testa Rossa @ 15/2
Social Butterfly @ 16/1
Bit Of Banter @ 9/1
Brokopondo @ 14/1
Lucky 15, 15 bets * £0.25  E/W

311 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.05 Haydock Just Hiss should go well 8/1

3.15 Haydock Final Venture going to try this again 12/1

312 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
8 PLACES!

3.40 Newmarket Masham Star placed on last start and is of often tipped on here it looks a massive price 50/1

313 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
3.40 UAE Prince 14/1

314 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
ripon 3.35 

Everyone was backing Pipers note lto i am going to do it again this week well it is Saturday after all is a previous c&d winner  9/1

315 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Munfallet had a first run back for new yard on last start and let the punter down but is so hard to ignore at the weights a few of these stand a good chance 10/1 he races in the 4.45

Last Enchantment going in the 4.55 and worth some small money 13/2

Powe home started off well having a place and at the odds of 11/1 is worth anybodies money in the 6.15

316 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Newmarket (Rowley) 15:00:00 Legends Of War 28/1

Gosden and Murphy top trainer/jockey combo, trainer does well at Newmarket, going and distance ideal, 8 runners...surely over priced at 28/1? I am throwing a few sheckles at this ...

317 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:35 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Here is your final 8 Players 

318 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:23 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Navan 2.45 gopsies daughter 15-2

Newmarket 3.40 mordin 16-1

319 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:15 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
H 315 Aeolus 16/1
N 340 Waarif 50/1

ew singles and double

320 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.45 Mr Top Hat 9/1

Now it is drifting it is worth putting on here was fav last night so i never bothered putting it up worth betting on now

321 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
good try everyone today, i will be back bit later around 11ish going to enjoy relaxing night in front of the telly did take a look at the cards nothing that i feel needs a rush mention but i will be tipping up this week for Sunday enjoy whatever all are doing and see you all later

322 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
TONIGHT'S RACING

10.50 Belmont Gold Cup 

Thunder Snow  hope this one can get it here nearly forgot this race 7/1 

Many have won money on this horse over the year do not forget to check the Belmont card tonight

323 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you Sienna i forgot all about that race 
NAAS

4.35 Abstraction 12/1

Rarely wins this horse but does place often i do think the tracker team have this won here with Line of Reason wont lie 7lb claimer on this could be a surprise winner

324 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.05 Macaque 15/2
3.35 Highland Acclaim 7/1
5.35 Turbine 4/1

325 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

A fun game to do anytime you want Nicker of The Day challenge is going for past 2 years thought it be time for a new challenge play the game whenever you like similar to what people do with Nicker of the day 

Basically work your way around the board when you are bored 

Start at A - 2/1 Winner and work all the way to H

Once complete H start from 1 all the way to 8 

Then go for the Bullseye 33/1 anyone who completes the challenge i will give £20.00

No time limit and just for fun like Nicker of the day can you beat the board?

326 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Good challenge Kelly i like all your ideas 

BTB CHALLENGE

2.55 Falcon Eight 2/1

327 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Cut and paste this mini board to your paint folder Sienna and all players and mark off why going along with a X or something that way can keep track and show rest how you progressing in stages

328 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:54 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
sounds good you tart can do with a new challenge to try 

4.00 Naas Gordon Lord Byron 2/1 BTB

329 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:03 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Sienna wrote:TONIGHT'S RACING

10.50 Belmont Gold Cup 

Thunder Snow  hope this one can get it here nearly forgot this race 7/1 

Many have won money on this horse over the year do not forget to check the Belmont card tonight
Unlucky you got close but wanted to thank you for the heads up i punted the winner 

Shame not BOG but 25 i will take that only had few pounds on it thinking it would place lol so thanks for reminding us can tell your going to come in handy around here lol

330 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Was tempted but Diversify had that beat by 8L at C&D in July and again over the course by 4l and could not see it reversing the form on that place money if was 33/1 i would of taken a small gamble but Thundersnow was always the horse for me what a let down Diversify was shocked

331 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:14 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Sienna and Feline, i avoided the race myself one of them days it seems especially when Wissahickon wins also, one time you could of picked up Discreet Lover at around 200/1 and get decent place value out of that horse so a deserving win for that horse but i agree with Sienna i had it place chances at best 

Improvising goes to the 2.00 in Epsom such a shame for this horse all 6 starts she was just about beaten and they keep pushing her weights up a career high here which is not fair because she was doing well without winning but at the 10/1 i am very happy to take a risk on her here for at least bringing home the place money for me

I will be cheeky and cut and paste Sienna's challenge bet here 

BTB CHALLENGE

2.55 Falcon Eight 2/1

That should cross the first box off for me

332 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:36 pm

Sienna

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thanks Colin & Feline, i will be sticking around for the next few months now best times on the site is now i will sometimes give write ups other times i wont bother just all depends what mood i am in sometimes you just really have nothing to say on the horses you just know they going to win well HOPE i should say i played a lucky 15 tonight 3 places one lost bet double the stake could of been so much better if Feline passed his tip on pmsl

4.10 Epsom Suzi's Connoisseur 14/1 cvr Mamillius 11/1

Something to think on come the morning 

Reverse Tricast bet 

De Vegas Kid 
Suzi's 
Mamillius 

Probably lot of eye rolling going on when read that pmsl but i bet if someone said that Discreet lover was going to just win all would of done the same this was beaten over C&D after coming off a 56 day break but is 4lb better off thanks to them doing that and gets Bentley booking he's been running well for the Beckett team 4 winners in the last two weeks and the Williams team are starting to run well he does too well at Epsom to ignore Bentley and the trainer does have a good relationship going with the older horses providing him with a handful of winners Sans Souci Bay and Mamillius are two horses you can include in the final shortlists more so towards Mamillus who is 1333332 but with form like that it is hard to trust if your playing for Wins but then if your picking horses like Suzi's Connoisseur you would think that something like Mamillius stands a chance. De Vegas Kid how hard is that one to avoid form is 111311

333 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh went wit Thundersnow also good  2 c people workin on these races i often forget cards outside of UK will need to start paying attention to them again 

Am likin all ze new faces comin out n read that roses was gettin lil group together which should be decent cuz ya always find shining starz if u give ppl confidence n let them know their opinion counts like ze next guy on here that has shown over past 2 yearz zo many stand out gamblers on ea

334 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:03 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
We all must be doing a good job if you can grace us with your presence on this page lol miss your write ups Sean i enjoyed your Ante post stuff will never forget Native River and Almandin bets because the confidence levels was you knew to put the odd couple of pounds on randomly on the months leading to them and you took lot of stick for many horses but majority always ended up paying more than you gambled. 

Mentioning Almandin only seems like yesterday but that was like you say 2 years ago now only seems like yesterday i was reading that on Racecaller time does fly.

You and Sam are to thank for your last comment you both stuck to what always said from day one on Racecaller would never change and no matter how silly the bet was post it up it just turns out what seemed silly was actually a goldmine waiting to explode.

335 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:10 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
That brings back some memories Theo. 

Went from half pints to Bottles of Scotch from our Sam, i remember coming half way into the S.A.S era thinking was all talk and hype, was down on my money living on basic pension and  thought would trial run it and never looked back since, was the best trial run i ever did bestow on myself to this day everyone views me being a member of S.A.S when half the time i was just a follower who gave my account to Sean when he got banned, i was and always will be the member who sneaked in through the back door lol

336 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
lol i remember you totalling the scores up and only earning about a quid off Sam and moaning about will barely get you half a pint lol you really did catch her at a very bad time if you came a week earlier was Sean missing everyone i miss the old pattern of the cover for cover because always seemed like competition you had to pick a side which is why i am looking forward to War Games because they both will have to put own tips up and your part of the furniture now Mike like a few on here would not be the same without most of the people on here, which what makes the site special normally tipping site you would miss one or two main tipsters this site you would miss most of them if left you always notice like Scram not been around for a while you notice it but on the other hand you can fall back on so many others which again does not often happen with tipping site

337 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Epsom down 2.00 two blondes 9-2

338 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:39 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
M 345 Yorkshiredebut 12/1
E 445 Demons and Wizards 501/

ew singles and double

339 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:Highland Acclaim 3.50 no runner last time i posted it up on here i will be trying again for it 12/1
it paid in the end so thank you because only did it because remembered you putting this

340 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:3.05 Macaque 15/2
3.35 Highland Acclaim 7/1
5.35 Turbine 4/1
exactly why i put it also Roses a lovely drift so thank you Kelly it pays to look at past tips on here

341 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well done mike and roses xx

342 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done you two i saw Mike tip it up so did not bother putting it back on i had a bet on it myself quick turn outs always pay

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum