Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanh you Ubik and firstpastthepost xx

252 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i doing leaderboard tonight well done to you Zoe you will show profit now and move up the board

253 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Wooooooo thanks kelly x

254 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:31 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Well done Zoe always good when get first win out the way and looking at your tips past few days i think that will be one of many because some unlucky bets you have had

255 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Lingfield 

1.30 The Warrior 7/1

Keeps falling in the weights likes this distance and is consistent can not see him getting into too much trouble here

256 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
Moving to each way patents i heard off kelly was some new trophies this year and am suggesting a patent of the year trophy so going be putting £1 each way on them each time 

2.35 Beauty Concept 4/1
3.10 Moans Cross 11/2
4.50 Ginvincible 8/1

Glad to see you on the site Zoe always been lovely on the facebook group so am pleased to see you getting confident in your tipping now well done today, missed Foxy win her first Friday Fiver am so chuffed for you Foxy

257 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Typical that is first did not see it back out today and good to have you back Mike hope you are feeling better now gave you the thank you button i forgot topic starter gives that out each month so you earned it just for being back ok lol 

3.20 Beverley Somewhere Secret getting hard to follow but should be able to win 25/1 

4.05 Warwick Fact of the Matter taking this bet hoping for a drift and win out of it 5/1 

5.20 Lingfield Staffa should finally win today 8/1

258 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks voodoo saved me a write up with your first two horses lol 

Hitman i know someone who be hoping for that much needed win out of this horse tomorrow they always back this one which made it stand out to me tonight not often have thought about it standing a chance acts on the soft going and can get close 11/1 and runs in the 4.30 Beverley 

plus voodoos first two but waste time mentioning them again

259 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks ghettolife I bloody hope so lol and mike everything I’ve learnt is from you Sean and Sam on so thank you hope I get more winners like you lot on here good luck every one for tomorrow

260 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Zoe great to see you tipping and like Ghettolife said have been reading into your picks and have some very good horses just been unlucky so was glad to see you get a winner and nice place today picked a bad time to do it because lot of trainers are mopping up now of money left end of season so many shock wins like Plucky Dip are happening but that is due to change now and better horses are coming out to race

261 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:18 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Each night i check all tips and noticed you lot missed one so i will post it up you lot do a great job in finding the right horses between you all but sometimes you do miss ones like this 

3.30 Hurricane Rita

dropping back over 2m and people are being put off by the last run which was beaten by 56L so can not blame you all not bothering but look at the race before that was really unlucky to of not won that race a blip i think the last start was if rain comes this will go right down in odds 16/1 

i also had a small bet on 6.00 Beverley Polar Forest for my Nicker of the day but is out of the weights 20/1

6.00 John Caesar and Hard Toffee flip a coin and bet mine landed on Hard Toffee then on John Caesar so i took both but both of them should be in the top 3 and with 4 places take both of them 16/1 + 10/1

262 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Thanks Sam I follow every horse you and Sean and mikes ever since fb group was created and since you helped me I’ve learning more and more and reading every write up which also helps me understand why you all choose the horse to help build on my knowledge so thanks Sam

Beverley 5.00 Thornaby Nash 4-1

Warwick 4.40 bestwork 10-1

Warwick 2.20 Weightfordave 7-2

263 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:Each night i check all tips and noticed you lot missed one so i will post it up you lot do a great job in finding the right horses between you all but sometimes you do miss ones like this 

3.30 Hurricane Rita

dropping back over 2m and people are being put off by the last run which was beaten by 56L so can not blame you all not bothering but look at the race before that was really unlucky to of not won that race a blip i think the last start was if rain comes this will go right down in odds 16/1 

i also had a small bet on 6.00 Beverley Polar Forest for my Nicker of the day but is out of the weights 20/1

6.00 John Caesar and Hard Toffee flip a coin and bet mine landed on Hard Toffee then on John Caesar so i took both but both of them should be in the top 3 and with 4 places take both of them 16/1 + 10/1
good to see you tipping again and leaving your nails alone.

few of them above i had in my shortlist like polar forest, could be a few more "shocks" to come yet, flip a coin time indeed

btw in your list my money gone down but in my account my money went up, did you include the winner and placer from sunday?

264 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:44 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
was from Saturday i will recheck later for you because still got Fridays board up plus i only do 1/5 odds so it will be slightly different to what your real money is getting back but i  will double check later for you all i need to do is go on the board from last time and recheck ok but i do sometimes make mistakes and correct them next update lol

265 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I think I know where went wrong I will do it when I get home will

266 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:32 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
bev 3:20 4 places

outerspace is one of them annoying horses that gets close without actually winning, gonna throw a cheeky nicker on it at 18-1 and 4 places

267 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Yazchi wrote:
Lingfield 

1.30 The Warrior 7/1

Keeps falling in the weights likes this distance and is consistent can not see him getting into too much trouble here
oh yeah, oh yeah, she done good oh yeah!!! 

268 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well done yazchi

269 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thanks everyone I actually stole that from someone on here who tipped it last time out think might been  a Friday fiver all in pick lol but I'll  take the points lol

270 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:09 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

REGULAR
REGULAR
3.45 Perth Seven Devils 8/1
4.20 Perth Ballyboker Breeze 13/2
4.40 Goodwood Oh it's Saucepot 5/1

271 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Could i put my name down for the facebook ticket for war games please Kelly x

Redcar

4.30 Kiwi Bay 14/1

We are almost certainly only playing for the place money on this horse is a 13 year old horse with plenty of experience especially over this course so many wins he will be able to at least place here

Perth

5.20  Green Zone 13/2

Bit of a basic horse this one but can see it making up for the last run where let backers down is a course winner will be slightly harder to win than previous but should be able to do it

272 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Rosina in the 8.15 looks overpriced a drop in class and trip and keeps the fanning booking 8/1 is a nice price

273 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
missed one again you lot 

4.40 High Acclaim

Not had the best of starts after having 92 days off and was racing at Sandown but i like to look at the race at Doncaster in the Spring Mile when winning by only a neck in a field of 20 horses in a much better race than this one the Spring Mile that was two classes better and won that day on the soft going been racing over good going and Josephine Gordon stays aboard 11/1

274 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:26 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.10 Goodwood 
Wotadoll 7/1

Backed this last time and had a place will be able to get a race like this hoping it will be today 

5.30 Redcar
Briardale 40/1

Hanagan booking really standing out to me tonight is a Zetland gold cup winner over c&d and is now 11lb lighter 

I pmed you on facebook for a add to try win the ticket for W.G2 Kelly i will be willing to play it this year if not then at least i know Luana is in the game so a price can win it at least

275 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:39 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
2.10 Perth good boy Alfie 5-1
3.15 Perth king muro 7-2
4.20 royal village 13-2
3.55 Redcar blue gardenia 5-2
6.00 Redcar Hadley 15-2 love this horse

Good luck today every one

276 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Colin tipped Samatha James a little while ago it’s running today at 2.20 at 12-1 any one think it’s worth having a bet at ??

277 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Zoe wrote:Colin tipped Samatha James a little while ago it’s running today at 2.20 at 12-1 any one think it’s worth having a bet at ??

I think it was more on name only, I wont be chancing it as I have plenty of other ones, i think its very risky as not showing improvement and only raced twice over that distance\going and finished over 5 lengths back  both times

278 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Ok thanks Ubik good luck today

279 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Good call to avoid it Will sorry Zoe stuck at work and missed your question glad someone answered it in time

280 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done ✅ will yaz and Steve 

281 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Well done again yazchi your on a roll xx

282 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thanks all it is getting to that time of year now where starting to pick up not long to wait now for the very good horses to start coming out and is my first year on the site to see War Games so am looking forward to seeing that play out did put my name down not sure if won but will try Friday 

Newmarket 

5.20 Dream Today 12/1

Dream today get paid tomorrow with this horse lol some good runs and should be able to at least make the first 3 

Sligo

1.55 Joy's Gift 40/1

Normally would be a nicker of the day but i am really feeling this one for the place value at least a 5lb claimer is booked in Adam short who is doing well at the moment with a 18% strike rate already had a taster of the chase racing at the start of Aug and managed to come 4th out of a field of 12 showing much better form than did over the Hurdles could be a good future chaser this one

283 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Yazchi wrote:Could i put my name down for the facebook ticket for war games please Kelly x

Redcar

4.30 Kiwi Bay 14/1

We are almost certainly only playing for the place money on this horse is a 13 year old horse with plenty of experience especially over this course so many wins he will be able to at least place here

Perth

5.20  Green Zone 13/2

Bit of a basic horse this one but can see it making up for the last run where let backers down is a course winner will be slightly harder to win than previous but should be able to do it

well done yaz, you have your ticket now and thoroughly deserved, so thank you, i couldnt figure out where the extra cash came from at first!

284 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Wow can i say everyone look at the 3.05 Sligo Fraink O'Beirne Memorial Chase just wow 

Penny Jane, Kylecrue, Tikkanen Express, Eight Till Late, Killiney Court and Draycott place 

Field of nine amazing race this will be my money will go on Eight Till Late (7/1) but that could really be a race that can be debated for hours with so many good horses not GREAT HORSES but horses that are a joy to watch 

285 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
Saw the race and chickened out of it, a proper gamble type of race that one is if had to lay money on a horse it be Kylecrue favourite of mine that is will be a watcher only of that race

286 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Highland Acclaim 3.50 no runner last time i posted it up on here i will be trying again for it 12/1

287 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Newmarket Treasure Me seeking the hat trick 6/1

3.35 Perth Tangolan acts best over cd 14/1

Good one here today well done and great job on the 25s Will

288 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done all today especially ones who had the winners ones who never just keep trying i will be 

Harry Hurricane is in the 5.35 and is getting close again a previous c&d winner just needs to be placed right decent price of 9/1 take it i suggest nothing much shorter i would not take this horse at 

Athaseel been having a few close calls is the oldest in this race right down the weights and same jockey booking when winning over c&d last year  returns to 6f now goes in the 9.15 have taken the 8/1

289 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Yazchi wrote:Thanks all it is getting to that time of year now where starting to pick up not long to wait now for the very good horses to start coming out and is my first year on the site to see War Games so am looking forward to seeing that play out did put my name down not sure if won but will try Friday 

i be doing draw later i just got to create the dice i had more players ask to do it than i thought would ask so need create numbers to make it a fair draw so keep a look out and remember your number ok i promise a fair honest draw and let the dice decide which generates a random number on the screen i will know who it picks same time everyone else moment i roll it on screen good luck

290 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:18 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
""Veteran Sheikhzayedroad takes drop in class as retirement nears

He doesn't owe anybody anything and has won nearly £1.3 million in prize-money so it could be that we find a nice home for him one day"

He owes Sean something lol but all joking aside a very good horse be a shame to see him go hope he wins it tomorrow 

Will get my money for the road i think 

A respect bet can be a double filler for people probably 

4.10 Newmarket 11/4

291 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
Some very decent tipping on here...well done everyone

Sheepscar Lad...3.50...Pontefract...7/1.

292 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Oh i did it wrong one minute meant come up number give me 5 minutes to sort it i roll it again

293 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Kelly carried out 1 launched of one (NEW BLOOD.) :

294 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I did it fair i put all 23 players in you can roll dice and see if like i will keep that dice active just incase so make sure remember numbers you been given

CONGRATULATIONS  NUMBER 4 

You will be part of War Games II

295 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
Well done number 4 hope you do well i will try Friday xxx

296 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@feline wrote:""Veteran Sheikhzayedroad takes drop in class as retirement nears

He doesn't owe anybody anything and has won nearly £1.3 million in prize-money so it could be that we find a nice home for him one day"

He owes Sean something lol but all joking aside a very good horse be a shame to see him go hope he wins it tomorrow 

Will get my money for the road i think 

A respect bet can be a double filler for people probably 

4.10 Newmarket 11/4
i have won more than av lost on that horse ova ze years veh rare i up my stakes on anything unless av earned me enough money to do tha like Bristol De Mai and couple others i wud love to see it get one more big one not money wise for me i mean one more big race win i wont be tippin it on here but will be putting some cash onto the horse i always do like u say out of respect for it but wit ze Gosdon threats in the race i would not like to suggest others backing it he is savvy in this race winning it 4 times and he got ze Dettori killer on board one his horses couple years ago i would of went to the wire with Sheikhzaye and would been proper bigging it up for this race but it really is not that clear cut good luck wit it feline

297 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:31 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Pontefract 2.05 urban highway 7–2

298 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:30 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Newmarket 2.25 highgarden 10-1

299 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
@Zoe wrote:Newmarket 2.25 highgarden 10-1
Everyone distracted with Friday fiver...great tip...well done

300 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:45 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Zoe on that one x think you should say was your friday fiver £5 win only tip lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum