S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » September Tips

September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

201 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:Sellingallthetime wins today finally bet Sam and Sean be on later betting on this beauty come get some of this price you tarts 3.00 9/1

Anyone else think Nanabad is a sure thing for tomorrow now declared she is well below in the weights and her only win came over c&d they have booked her in for both tomorrow and Sunday and surely they looking for a fast couple of wins if attends both i think it is certainly worth betting on you tarts 4.50 9/1

sorry paul, its a no for me...Nanabad is BAD.
0-22, lone win 2 years ago on soft\heavy
seems one paced, most races this year, no extra, one paced, be amazed if it places

isnt it top weight??

passing trade \ newlyn for me

anyways what do i know?? good luck fella

202 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
took a private bet on Sellingallthetime Paul but did not suggest if for our followers not feeling it probably because been a let down but i have taken it personally for myself and will leave our group to decide if want to follow it from here saying that our main group follow nearly everything on here i heard from some  

203 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:45 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Sellingallthetime wins today finally bet Sam and Sean be on later betting on this beauty come get some of this price you tarts 3.00 9/1

Anyone else think Nanabad is a sure thing for tomorrow now declared she is well below in the weights and her only win came over c&d they have booked her in for both tomorrow and Sunday and surely they looking for a fast couple of wins if attends both i think it is certainly worth betting on you tarts 4.50 9/1

I like Sellingallthetime Paul, good luck with this. I noticed it is top of my ratings ... 11lb below last winning weight, with a decent 5lb claim, profitable trainer/jockey combo, one of Timeforms picks for the race, and ranked 2nd for both Topseed and RPR, placed 3 times from last 7 runs...WCPGW? (What Could Possibly Go Wrong). I am having a small wager.

Not so keen on Nanabad, but it is top RPR ranked, and has form over Class, Course and Distance...not for me, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it placed.

204 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think Sellingallthetime is really worth the bet and convinced me more so to take the bet now Nick so will be doing that and Nana is the sort of horse that should not be winning but ends up winning especially on a Saturday so just incase i will be putting £1 double on (71/1 is a nice return) and a singles on sellingallthetime good luck everyone tomorrow and well done Foxy not often i say it because many winners on here but i think that deserves to be said for someone who never gave up trying

205 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:09 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
you are right there colin, how many times have we seen a horse win and think how the heck did that win??

206 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:17 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A 240 Begali Boys 12/1
A 530 River Icon 25/1

ew singles and double

207 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
Ayr 3.15 shumookhi 13-2

208 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Here is the tournament how it stands 

Luana Vs Sean (REMATCH FROM 2017)
Mike Vs Voodoo 

Winner of next weeks Friday Fiver will go up against Sam and i will do a generated number or dice roll and pick someone off the facebook group 112 people on that group one will be picked if do not want to play just let me know i will ask them to join remember it can go on for 3 months if you make it to the end a £50.00 Prize either via Paypal bank or paysafe card vouchers (which can be used on most gambling sites) that is up to you and the knowing you beat 3 other top player to win the tournament  

The rules are going to get tougher this year and you signing up knowing anything can happen this is war games and it is not about being nice you will have to go to war to win Halloween is going to be so cruel because it be the final day of the month and i do not care if your at the top if you make the wrong move that day your instantly out of the game and your opponent will advance to November  let the games begin 

209 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Can not wait for this Kelly, also i was going over Racing post passing some time is it just me or is it just now basically a newspaper site, what i mean by that is everything else is free on other sites what is the point now of Racing post for real the tips never hardly win and all the "news" is free if google it or am i missing something when it comes to it because the ATR for me is my first port of call now because of that last time out beaten horses in the race and other things so could someone help me seeing what i should be looking at with the Ultimate package that i am missing

210 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Never really use it Desmond you just paying to read the paper with them now and the tips i never ever check why do you think they thrown in the newspaper for free they knew they offered nothing else the speed ratings are about the only thing that they offer in the paid for part that is any good which i know the SAS use but me personally rarely even bother with it for the past few months

211 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i must say i noticed at start of year lots wanted it but now not many ask me for it anymore i personally would not pay it but Sean and Sam use it so if they happy to have it then that is choice but i never use it either like said above between RP, Nicks Ratings, ATR and Timeform it is all free, i was put off the tips on racingpost a long time ago and the rest that is part of the package bulks around the newspaper i did tell this to Sean that he be better off getting normal package and keep the speed ratings because the rest of the fee is actually just for the free newspaper each day but again that is up to him what he does

212 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Thanks because thought i was missing information in how i go about looking at cards doing something wrong because i was signed in on my phone other day without the details and it all looked the same to me so wondered if i was actually missing something that was not checking so thank you for clearing that up for me everyone

213 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
They will need to do something special for me to bother with them which i can not see, have you read some of the headlines and then seen the article contradicts all they have said. Free package is enough for any form reader, the Basic package offers the rest the Ultimate package is to read the garbage the writers come out with that like already said a google search will give you that from any racing site

214 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Must admit, its the one I use most, not sure if you can get the info for free somewhere else, but i use it for the following

RPR for how its done over course, distance and going and if its improving or regressing
form and form over going etc
sire\dam info
jock and trainer info
blockstock info
stats
quotes
TS
OR

never bothered with the tips or news really, i just use it for info to pick horses

215 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is because your brain is trained to use that Will it is what they rely on habit but trust me that information is all over the place ATR offer lot more 

here is some photos if you click on horses name in race it provides all what you looking for if people looked around ATR is actually 100% better with the information they give out to the punter 

216 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:46 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
What it is is Racingpost took the legwork out of it ATR is always never getting the credit it is due i would pay for ATR without a doubt they deserve so much credit for the work they put in and the tipsters are some of the best and offer it free goes to show that ATR is for the old fashioned form reader who enjoyed sat with pen and paper similar to Timeform but timeform is very very expensive

217 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Timeform are at the top i think but i would not pay the fees no way too expensive i just have quick looks at ATR and job done for me lol

218 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
thanks for posting that Colin, ill certainly give it ago.
You are right you get used to certain things

219 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Newbury 17:15- Outright Betting Jackpot Royale e/wSingle 6.00 2.00 8.60 Won Won

yep, I like it Colin!
I particularly like the sectional bit as thats something Ive been looking for

I was lucky there cos I didnt have much time, but this one stood out, so i did a little experiment .
The only thing missing is RPR obviously as that is a good thing and I find it more accurate than OR

I cant speak highly enough of Nicks ratings, as that is now my goto first stop to get a shortlist

Ive found a high percentage of winners\placers by looking at horses with top 4 form with a 4 or lower in OR\TS\RPR and with CID

cross referenced with ATR and it seemed to be a good one to be on and worth a punt.
Obviously you need to take more time to really dig in, but not bad for a first go!

486%ClD29626251114T3 [4]HC 7f (Class 4)Newbury17:15:00Jackpot Royale36/1 Appleby, M/7.69Mosse, G/7.144/8/6

220 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
whoever had brockey rise last week i could kiss you right now lol

I remember someone reminding someone else to bet on it again i will look now so i can thank the person

221 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well that was a piss of the day gutted i missed that last horse when i saw it win i remembered it from friday fiver what a tart it is to win today i be back later tonight with Sunday bets

222 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Don't worry geezer. We will get it back for ya. Hope you didn't go mad on that nanabad

223 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Golden Friday runs in the 1.40 should be able to break the tag here 9/1

224 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 Jack Blane should place might even win this 16/1

4.50 Uttoxeter Monday Club we done friday club lets try monday club lol 8/1 

225 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lol Will and Navan is a head doer 30 horse races but only 4 places are they being serious 

not many does Sunday so i done lots for us 

2.35 Baby Jake should place now you tarts 20/1

2.55 Regulation this one will be winning my most important bet of the day my biggest stake is going on this horse if you following any follow this one 10/1 

3.10 Messie 5 places so price change had to take 30 horse race so anything is open i look for horses with lot of place form 20/1 

5.10 Emeral Rocket bookies have been stupid pricing this race up it is annoying the top 6 13/2 or under come on let us all play for some place money best drift this one 13/2 

5.45 Nanabad should win now you tarts ignore will on this one i was just testing him today on this horse 16/1

226 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
H 230 Iconic Code 17/2
P 430 Buckle Street 10/1

ew singles and double

227 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:50 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:Lol Will and Navan is a head doer 30 horse races but only 4 places are they being serious 

2.55 Regulation this one will be winning my most important bet of the day my biggest stake is going on this horse if you following any follow this one 10/1 

3.10 Messie 5 places so price change had to take 30 horse race so anything is open i look for horses with lot of place form 20/1 

5.10 Emeral Rocket bookies have been stupid pricing this race up it is annoying the top 6 13/2 or under come on let us all play for some place money best drift this one 13/2 

5.45 Nanabad should win now you tarts ignore will on this one i was just testing him today on this horse 16/1

Paul you tart, sky are doing 6 places on the 2:35 so Try Again!!! (12-1...get it?)

My horse should TRUMP sixteen yours at 22-1 for a place

228 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Zoe

Regular
Regular
1.40 uttoxeter act of supremacy 14-1

229 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
micker of the day

uttox
3:50 4 places jovial joey 25-1 won lto and good run of placings before that, gone up 5lb but good jock should give his all, cd going , wont like much rain, but hey who does?

230 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Ubik wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:Lol Will and Navan is a head doer 30 horse races but only 4 places are they being serious 

Paul you tart, sky are doing 6 places on the 2:35 so Try Again!!! (12-1...get it?)

My horse should TRUMP sixteen yours at 22-1 for a place

well I didnt get the place, had to settle for the win, hope you followed you tart

looks like i missed the 20-1 that nick has in his ratings, but again, i used his ratings to pick this so cudos to him!

231 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Ubik wrote:micker of the day

uttox
3:50 4 places jovial joey 25-1 won lto and good run of placings before that, gone up 5lb but good jock should give his all, cd going , wont like much rain, but hey who does?

3rd you buggar, but ill take it

232 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done will you tart i was up the church so missed it lol  and not even joking i was at church lol

233 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:well done will you tart i was up the church so missed it lol  and not even joking i was at church lol

you do have a lot of sins to atone for

never mind, plenty races to come

234 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
every race is not having the results i want i hate sunday racing very random racing i lost about £40 today tell the church that one

235 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:every race is not having the results i want i hate sunday racing very random racing i lost about £40 today tell the church that one

have a look at Nicks ratings and cut back your stake

just had a 9-1 winner off him, harmonica, based on trainer\jocky combo, pattie was 2nd, same thing trainer and jock

4203457 7 ~ [3] HC 1m.5f (Class 4) Hamilton 16:10:00 Pattie 4 4/1 Channon, M R/10.42 28.13 Norton, Francis/9.52 1/6/5
6 48% 16 432149 7 ~ [8] HC 1m.5f (Class 4) Hamilton 16:10:00 Harmonica 3 6/1 Prescott, Sir Mark/23.08 21.43 Tate, Ryan/7.14 2/7/6

236 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
it is a losing day for me 100% can feel it just banged on lucca lady win only went and fucking placed lol

237 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:it is a losing day for me 100% can feel it just banged on lucca lady win only went and fucking placed lol

walk away now, dont chase, been there, done it didnt end well!

238 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes that is what going to do now not going lie chased the money just putting on shit bets lol we all do it at times annoying because you know you going to get nowhere fast this week is pot building for me you tart

239 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:40 pm

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
done it myself plenty of times it is why i stick to one bet now it is hard thing to get over once you stuck in the trap of chasing money any gambler who says do not do it once in awhile are lying lol

240 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I will try and help as much as I can... Just I only get to post late as a lot going on

241 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done will today good tips off you like always 

i will be back later with tips just enjoying sunday relax will go look at cards now

242 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
no rush Col everyone knows Sunday night is late tipping so take your time mate and well done Will always good to see people doing well

243 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:07 am

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Had a big problem with the smart slips tonight and could not be bothered going around each bookie so i just took all bets on sky tonight not best odds not sure because can not get my smart slips working annoying that is 

Seanie is heading into the 3.00 Hamilton and should be able to get a win finally now 7/1

Card High 3.30 could go well in this field not exactly a star field and should not take him too much to win 10/1

244 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
smart slip working for me colin refresh your cookies i just doing write up now should be about 20 minutes

245 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:31 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i also wrote email out to skybet also asking them to join smart slips find them so annoying because they offer good places sometimes and have constantly be redirected to the site for them makes me mad lol

246 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
H 2 Geoff Potts 13/2

K 440 Helvetion 9/1

247 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:42 am

Zoe

Regular
Regular
1.30 constant 7-2

2.30 rockley point 9-2