S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » September Tips

September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

101 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Avalanche going to the 2.40 what a lovely price 20/1 with paddy power rest only offering 8/1 

will be back in moment with more just needed get this one on here

102 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.35 Doncaster Dirty Rascal won well last start and before that was 2222 place chances 40/1

3.45 Hamilton Rockley Point should win now 8/1

103 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Doncaster 

4.40 Another Eclipse 10/1

Went off at short price last start and only managed the place again placed in last 3 starts and with Atzeni booked in should be able to win having placed in this race last year is out of the handicap but that should not stop him 

Ffos Las 

5.00 Ashpan Sam 8/1 

Out of the two i would say this one stands the better chance was winning races off much greater weights at one time and won a few starts back is getting on now and being oldest in the field just means experience for this distance winner

104 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not the forums greatest day but move on thank you for the heads up on yours colin

5.55 Hamilton 
Corton Lad 15/2

Hamilton can not see the price of this horse holding up come the morning is a course and distance winner and they have place in the 3lb claimer which now makes him 2lb below previous course and distance win

105 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Relyod5454 wrote:Snow Falcon....4.20....Listowel...13/2...4 Places...6/1...5...Places...BET..365.
Well done Relyod, a tricky race that was to work out a other great winner off you one of many this year from you that is

106 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Bill.Price wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:Snow Falcon....4.20....Listowel...13/2...4 Places...6/1...5...Places...BET..365.
Well done Relyod, a tricky race that was to work out a other great winner off you one of many this year from you that is
Thanks Bill...he ran very well in Galway after early blunder...close call today but he got the job done by the minimum.

107 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sorry was bit later than i expected tonight had things going on 

Rathbone is yet to break the Maiden tag and watching the last race at York he was really unlucky to not of won that being beaten by a neck with Ginger nut and you can not help but wonder that little bit further distance like is getting today might of would that similar story at Redcar when just beaten by King of Tonga runs in big fields this one and is yet to be out of the places he runs in the 3.35 Doncaster with nearly 150 thousand pounds up for grabs to the winner even just making 10TH place gets them seven and half thousand so you can bet the jockeys will be trying very hard to get this one, Dettori takes the booking on Almurr which will obviously be worth looking at i do not see it myself and i did look into the Fahey horse of Get the Rhythm who books Hanagan in and he is a pro at this race having had it won 3 previous times with Mr Lupton and Bond's Girl being latest two and Wootton Basset which was 8 years ago now hard to believe that long 

Rathbone 14/1
Get the Rhythm 22/1

Done both each way 

Awayinthewest is pretty new to flat racing only starting this year, i am not a big fan of the flats but i do remember this being over the hurdles and was a decent type was only 5l behind Top othe Ra at Leopardstown in June and since then ran two good races one being last month at Tramore she did not enjoy the extra distance in that race being 2m so this drop back to 1m6 will suit her better she goes off to Listowel in the 3.50 

Awayinthewest 9/1

108 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:41 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Will leave these here for you all a ante post lucky 15 i took that starts Friday and finishes Saturday 4 very strong picks from me 

1.50 Saturday Kick On Kick On 16/1
2.25 Saturday Breton Rock 8/1
3.35 Friday Sheikhzayedroad 7/2
3.35 Saturday Dee Ex Bee 12/1

Have placed the each way lucky 15 and all 4 of them are in with a shout

109 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:50 pm

Foxy

Weekly Fiver Champion £14.14
Weekly Fiver Champion  £14.14
3.35 Good luck fox needs to be done for namesake lol 18/1

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow, thank you all for posting up and well done today Relyod i always like your tips not often you tip up but when do majority of the time they run really well

110 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:3.35 Doncaster Dirty Rascal won well last start and before that was 2222 place chances 40/1

3.45 Hamilton Rockley Point should win now 8/1
so close brother

111 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
@Yazchi wrote:
Doncaster 

Went off at short price last start and only managed the place again placed in last 3 starts and with Atzeni booked in should be able to win having placed in this race last year is out of the handicap but that should not stop him 

Well done Yaz very brave to go with a horse out of the handicap

112 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Danny.West wrote:
@Yazchi wrote:
Doncaster 

Well done Yaz very brave to go with a horse out of the handicap
Great win too...well done Atenzi.

113 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Was a risky move and it paid off we chickened out of it and in the write up talked myself out of having a bet on that one so well done Yaz

114 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done yaz!!! noob question but what does out of handicap mean?

donny 2:25
keeping with the fox theme

well done fox 14-1 hannon horse and they won 4 from the last 8 of this race and won 2 listed races at 5f, including last time out 25th aug on good\firm

115 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:well done yaz!!! noob question but what does out of handicap mean?
Thank you, each race is allocated a weight for runners to be racing so lets say if a race is for horses between 60-70 and the horse is 71+ then he is out of the handicap meaning he is overweight slightly than should be actually running

116 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Will be looking for more bit later but these for now so many cards i think going be a late night tonight for me checking on here lol 

Duke Of Firenze is going to the 1.50 and is such a big price gets a champion jockey booking and ran too good in the L'Abb to be ignored at such odds 33/1

Ard Na Carraig goes to irelands Listowel in the 2.55 placed on his last start not the best of horses over hurdles but does have a good place strike rate 14/1

Runyon Rattler 3.30 sticking to 2m4 which will be ideal for this horse and should be around the finish fast 8/1

117 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.15 Chelmsford Procedure a good price this is 13/2

2.40 Chester Mistress Quickly time for her to finally win 16/1

4.30 Chester Mr Top Hat i think lot have given up on this one but not me 10/1 

118 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:51 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
L 425 Cosmic Horion 10/1
M 440 Rose Tinted Spirit 20/1

ew singles and double

119 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Nothing on the tv cards interests me tomorrow not at the current prices anyway 

Chelmsford 
5.10 Rocky Shores 12/1

Is yet to win a race but been close a handful of times is doing well on the AW having 2 places over it and now they have put in a 7lb claimer not a horse i could hype up in a big way 

Musselburgh 

5.15 Lucky Deal 6/1

Hoping i have caught this at the right time and at the right price was going really well other than when last seen at York in class 2 lets forget that and remember the hat trick of places 333 between july and August this will be easier than the race at York and a good jockey booked in

120 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:38 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
4.15 Lingfield Rose Berry only so much you can take off this horse if does not win never betting on it again 6/1 

Using Diamond Lady 8/1 for the cover

121 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some long shots for me 

1.50 Doncaster
Dougan 28/1

Does so well over Doncaster 423025 that gives me place claims 

3.50 Leopardstown 
St Stephens Green 16/1

Won a chase race at Galway end of July and was hoping they put this in a chase again but not to be yet anyway this came 10th in this race last year out of 20 gets a negative draw now last year was a very messy finish about 14 horses was all crossing the line very close behind each other so 10th does not put me off because give or take was only 2l behind the actual winner that day

4.50 Lingfield 
Grams and Ounces 33/1 

Noway does this deserve these odds i might be a old fool and this is a horse that was rated one of the first ever nicker of the day horses when sean set it up this is certainly not a 33.1 shot of the field no way

122 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
The Pentagon 33/1 3.35 Donny...not in a fit state to do a write up but i think its a good price for a place at least

123 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 am

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
Hellooo everyone

Not posted in here before but have been a lurker.

I am doing trebles and £1 e/w accum.

Not big prices but hopefully should do well.

Chester 14:05  Night Of Glory 4/1

Musselburgh 16:05 Kalagia 5/2

Chester 14:40  Hochfeld 7/2

Musselburgh  Lang Toun Lady 5/1

Doncaster 13:50  Udontdodou 10/1

Chester 17:05  Al Destoor 10/3

I am also going to do a multiple consisting of bets on the forum.

Good luck.

Mel.

124 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I remember you your melody on Facebook and you won over £300 on a 63p bet something like that I use follow your tips on here so good see you back

125 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@feline wrote:4.15 Lingfield Rose Berry only so much you can take off this horse if does not win never betting on it again 6/1 

Using Diamond Lady 8/1 for the cover
well done

126 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Also really good to see some new people around tipping if did not win do not give up posting up everyone

127 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Give Em A Clump was backed on here last start they are putting this back over 7f he is now 12lb better off then when winning over this distance runs in the 2.55 and is a decent enough price 16/1

128 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Today pissed me off because so many horses won that i should of been on but did not think they be winning yet missed so much money today that is annoying when horses have them sudden wins so many i have backed in the past Confessional being the biggest annoyance of the day 

4.05 Junderstand a similar horse than today should win if not will not be having a bet on it ever again because been given enough chances this one 6/1

5.15 Distant High a rare smaller type bet here could use it for the nicker of the day should at least be placing if kept to 3 places 25/1

129 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Confessional cost me £500 Feline but thank you for your berry bet

130 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:30 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Ouch unlucky Angi i did not think Confessional would win it nice to see you on my one in that a very decent returns i might start doing the small lucky bets i will stick to my single bet and then do something like you do above can earn load of money for small change if done right

131 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you should do i win loads of money doing them that way i won £40 today for only paying £3 i am happy to earn £37 profit each day or so lol here is a other i won today with just places it all adds up i not a greedy person am more of a saver and believer in it all adds up 

132 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Interesting returns that is something i shall look into doing that all win one would of been a brilliant return if that last one won for you and for what £1.50 is not even beer money so yes a good idea that is Angi i will have to try doing that it will allow me then to post up a few more tips on here if i include it is for the £1.50 bet similar with the football accu's people do that is

133 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
going to look now for three other horses and do it lol think we should all take turns each day on the penny club page you got i will have a go at it £1.50 and then next day feline you and so on each day all try to break the big money for small stake

134 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Angi wrote:you should do i win loads of money doing them that way i won £40 today for only paying £3 i am happy to earn £37 profit each day or so lol here is a other i won today with just places it all adds up i not a greedy person am more of a saver and believer in it all adds up 

love your picks angi, you so savvy

the only one that pissed me off was another 50-1 winner from nicks daily ratings i missed, it was a speed note but horse done crap on grass but good on aw and that should have been the clue! 
chelmsford

1stHic Bibi50/1

135 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
was so annoying today so much money fell out of our hands really did i so know Sam is going be kicking herself over LAURENS i did not even see it running because 7 horse race she bigged that right up for months on her page won a couple times and just won today 10/1 then you got Confessional 16/1 Tellovoi 33/1 just to name two today made me feel sick when checked results because you sit and think that is money just gone so yes good idea Colin to run a page like that

136 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you will normally i post them but it was a Saturday and was placing random bored bets lol and i will start it off tonight Colin because i got 4 already that i just bet on then we all take turns in doing the lucky

137 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Longchamp

5.20 Muthmir 8/1 

A trusty sort of horse on this forum having a previous record of 1233 when running and i have seen it tipped up a few times on here great to see Jim Crowley booked back in he is 33% in last two weeks and when riding this horse he is 2134410 he will be too fast for these i am hoping 

Well done on your bet Angi, the smaller bets are always the best ones to win knowing took so much off the bookie for such little stake and that would of been a very big blow to the bookie if that 4th horse won for you

138 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i felt bad for not sharing my bored bets yesterday because did well here is a bet i just did because was bored like you see not spending much money on them because i am addicted to placing bets when twiddling my thumbs and here is one i did now 

139 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
A other lol only because am bored 

140 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Holeinthewall is going to the 2.30 Hexham what a lovely price is all i will say on the matter 14/1

141 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Passing star placed well on last start Watch tan worth a mention also 9/1

4.00 Tickerty boo should be able to win this 11/1 

142 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:44 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mankind or Mimram was hard to pick so going for both 10/1 & 11/1 

8.00 Kempton

143 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Mankind or Mimram was hard to pick so going for both 10/1 & 11/1 

8.00 Kempton
yup i ad tha prob so i jus chucked ze race lot of them annoyin races today where you throwin 2 around a hat an u no damn well u goin pick ze loser init loool

144 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:52 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
not being funny but i going say it straight like i always do 

Alpha Centauri

bit strange every single time these "superstar" horses get beat it is awfully strange how suddenly a vet rushes in and they come off injured or some other excuse it happened with Douvan also 

lets look at it honestly in the past 2 years no real flat horses have stood out at all so it not really done nothing spectacular and been winning rubbish races with crap horses in the race moment it came up against a better horse if that is your stand out star you can keep it and i for one will not be missing it, that is why the flat racing is rubbish now and you all know i loved flat racing but it been very poor this year when that is the 
"Superstar" thank god the vet said it was injured no doubt having little run around the field in the morning keeping that "what a great horse it was" motto

145 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:57 am

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Saying what many are thinking i love it, i fully agree this year was very poor and nothing stood out which is what made that look a star a above average horse against mediocre company is all it takes to make these superstar horses over the flats now it is slowly dying out the flat season

146 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
John dance said it best after his horse won

The vet has checked Laurens after the race and reported her as being

"Too fucking good"

147 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:07 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
read it and liked it and commented on it people are saying they crying and how great the horse was and they really need to check themselves in the mirror because that was far from being the best it is like Winx running in poor Australian races beating rubbish afraid to come anywhere near here i am tired of these hype stuff who do very little and tired of reading the "group 1 winner" thing thrown around you can call anything group 1 but when you look at the horses in most of these group 1 races they are nothing special on the flat racing not like it was few years ago and winds me up because some people really hold onto the hype of certain types then when loses they make excuse after excuse for it losing 

i am strongly becoming a jumps girl now you know normally i use bet lots on the flat but this season i had what about 10 bets only of my own which i have never done normally use get really excited for it now i find myself looking forward to seeing the jump horses coming out properly

148 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just going say it before anyone else but i think many wishes you was a jumps girls on them      

149 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:23 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
I stopped bothering with the flat racing about 5 years ago, many start off liking the flat and end up just going for the jumps season i bet you if i asked anyone on here to name 10 jumps horses this season looking forward to seeing then i went and asked the same question about flats for next season they would name 20 jump horses and 0 flat horses that is a fact for me i can not name one single flat horse i am looking forward to seeing i thought Winter would be special but not been seen all year not really reading up on flat at moment so might be injured or something but again now with Alpha that is gone now so next season we sat waiting for what nothing

150 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 am

Zoe

Knows way around
Knows way around
I’ve been following Sam and Sean for a long time now and trying my own picks

5.00 Hexham Lincoln country

151 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck Zoe

152 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
whoever tipped up wayinthewest other week probably sat annoyed now lmao

153 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
aaahhhhh feck off baby bellini!!! looked at that loads of times before pulling the trigger on rathleen girl which placed but not the same you know!!

ditto padura brave, nabbed my rajman on the line, first time cheekpieces can feck off, what do they do anyways, apart from robbing me?

154 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
they meant to make the horse focus and ignore what is around it i know when i having a little run i not seeing what is around me might try blinkers next time i go for a jog

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum