5.35 Chester Angel Gabrial should be winning 6/1

6.00 Lingfield Duggary got close last start chance given 7/1

2 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
not much racing tomorrow so easy relaxed night see you all tomorrow night 

2.00 Brighton Dusty should go well 13/2

3.00 Brighton Exceedinly Diva quiet racing day but this could bring a spark with Turner booked in 8/1

3 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Have the day off you tarts because so many races with just two places wont be missing much but i did take this one your doing well now Voodoo slowly getting your way back out the minus i see 

4.45 Tir Dubh i actually thought this win last start you tarts after two places before that it should be able to do it now nothing to really bet on so might well try it 18/1

4 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yup agree nowt 2moz for us eitha will jus follow ze bitz on ea in morning i av a other look now i no y i drank on saturday nites cuz life becomez pretty dead n borin looooooool

5 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think i will have a nice glass of whisky now to go to bed with you want one Sean... oh no sorry you detoxing 

6 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:not much racing tomorrow so easy relaxed night see you all tomorrow night 

2.00 Brighton Dusty should go well 13/2

3.00 Brighton Exceedinly Diva quiet racing day but this could bring a spark with Turner booked in 8/1
well done voodoo you can do it you nearly out the minus cheering your horses on past couple weeks you can do it

7 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you had a few people say that now to me and it motivates you to keep going for it getting close now to being out the minus sticking to just the two again 

4.00 Brighton Shifting Star hoping can finally grab a other win 14/1 

5.05 Brighton Light of air keeps getting so close should win now 8/1

8 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:56 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.10 Piper bomb 13/2 just wins you tarts

9 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Agree with girls Windsor is best card tomorrow 

6.00 Wiley Post is a very good horse this running in some very good races and this is so much easier for it dropped in the weights 6/1

10 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
What a tosser this guy is if he sent these "just horses" over to a few decent trainers they would be winning races he is a joke

Bin Suroor: "I really have only three good horses in my stable: Thunder Snow, Benbatl and Best Solution – the rest are just horses."

11 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
Where is Ubik?
missing his tips and bad humour :P

12 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Simon

Knows way round
Knows way round
He is probably on a beach somewhere lol

13 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
knowing that brother he is fanning himself with cash looking at some sexy lady with her bouncy tits and ass

14 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Simon

Knows way round
Knows way round
Yes can actually see him doing that 

15 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Treble D Kelly probably broken his cock you tarts i put money on it that she bounced too hard on him and gave him a mini heart attack

16 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Simon

Knows way round
Knows way round
i could think of far worse ways to go lol

17 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.50 Courtlands Prince 6/1 WINS WINS AND WINS

18 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
5.05 Stratford Scotsbrook Night 10/1 

What a lovely price for this horse my only bet until i saw pauls then i made a double

Need racebets account to get these odds rest is 3/1 grab it why you can 

19 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I bet if i signed up to that the price will go knowing my luck i use smart slips and they not quick to sign you up annoying and always good to find little diamonds like that nice one colin worth a sign up just to get the price

20 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
I use the smartslips also i always make sure to keep at least a tenner in every single account because sometimes you can find such silly odds in some of these less well known bookmakers i learned that after Voodoo managed to find a 20/1 when rest was offering 6/1 and it went and won i learned a tough lesson that day always worth opening up accounts on all the smart slip bookies they all can be trusted never had problem with any of them personally all pay out

21 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
it also helps that the smartslips now also allow you to do multiple bets on them best thing they ever did was do that use have 5 or 6 tabs up one time now all in one place beautiful stuff

22 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Goodwood Imphal a reliable placing horse 8/1

5.35 Naas Reckless Lad bit overpriced in my eyes 20/1 

23 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
i actually have a pick finally     

A right Drunken Madam in Leicester 

Madame Jo Jo i would of thought this horse would of won by now not sure where it is going wrong because started the year well and been rocky since with a few near misses 4.55 Leicester 16/1

Vodka Pigeon is more of a gamble bet based on reading about it on here on last start someone was really confident on this horse but only got 6th place and i noticed horses where people are confident on here and they do not win more often than not win next time out 28/1 

24 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:26 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
3,55 Coeur Tantre 7/1

My Nicker of the Day 
8.45 Arlecchino's Arc 20/1 or Epsom Secret 25/1

25 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:19 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Goodwood 

4.10 Imphal 8/1

Already been tipped but i thought i would add some more about the horse 

Record over Goodwood past year reads 1333 and over this distance is 133 Turner is booked in again having two rides out on the AW and Turf always raced over good or good to firm so maybe with bit of cut in the ground could break the 333 they have really punished this horse in the weights ever since winning 4 races in a row last year this year not been too bad 3rd behind Sam Missile at Ascot new headgear here but like i say when a horse like this with his form they do not go easy on them in the weights since handicapping he is 2111133334

26 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:21 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:5.05 Stratford Scotsbrook Night 10/1 

What a lovely price for this horse my only bet until i saw pauls then i made a double

Missed it they moved to 5/2 now with best price being 11/4 at Paddy Power good luck with it

27 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:29 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Missed it also, i do not know why Racebets is not more known they run a great game on that called Bash The Bookie where you have to beat Luke Harvey who is the Ambassador on the site, it is a very fair honest gambling site.

Correct me if wrong but they also only bookie who offers BOG on South African racing other bookies do not offer that sometimes i flutter on the S.A racing and was often annoyed to see a 7/1 drift to 20/1 and they only paid the 7/1 with Racebets you get the BOG always on them races.

It is not the first time they have gotten odds wrong either i think they might do it to tempt people to sign over because strange how they wanted to be added to Racing post smart slip knowing it be seen which not many smaller bookies do, i think Racebets could be a major player in the future.

28 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
It is dedicated especially for horse racing that is why, is not a UK based brand started off in Germany and moved to Malta so i think it puts gamblers off at first bit weary of whether you can trust them or not which is understandable. I have an account with them and put in just £20.00 not tried to withdraw yet because rare i use them but if i was to ever have trouble with them i will post up on here but so far all is well with most of the sites i have used. The information on the site is very well done out plenty for the racing fan with the special tabs if you prefer jump racing only and so on but like i say not really tried it properly yet is around for occasions like above when notice they offer overpriced horses

29 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:47 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
I won a few quid off them a couple of years ago, and they limited my account very promptly. And it wasn't a lot of money. Here is an extract from a web chat...

We regret to inform you our Traders have restricted all fixed odds bets on your account. You can still take prices at SP, via the SP column as opposed to the fixed odds one, however these bets will also be restricted to smaller stakes, in which case you will be notified via a pop up, as to the stake amount when attempting to place a bet.
Nick OCT 19, 2016  |  06:23PM UTC
Why? I don't understand.
Mandy  OCT 19, 2016  |  06:24PM UTC
Unfortunately, our Traders do not share any information as to what lead them to make this decision.However they are well within their rights to do so.I can only apologise for any inconvenience.
Nick OCT 19, 2016  |  06:28PM UTC
Ok. Still seems bizarre that a £1 bet is restricted. Thanks for your time. Bye. Nick.

30 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:46 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Sounds like they enjoy messing people around strange how some of them operate heard some right horror stories about most of them

31 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Agree wit nick they randomly drop ya stake trick is put sum crap bets on that lose n then ya hook them in if urs wins now colin u watch they will drop ur account because they c u bein "smart" punter especially with the odds change It y me n sam use many accounts to avoid it all try lose sometimes on purpose keeps u under radar

32 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i looked and looked just nothing to bet on for tomorrow bit quiet couple of weeks now the flat is ending off time to work on the jumps i am thinking 

1.40 Lingfield Nuzha should go well 11/1

5.00 Ffos Las Give em a clump c&d winner worth a go 8/1

33 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Only lasts a week or Two Voodoo same every year all the good stuff is going to bed and all the Winter stock is coming out bad time for day to day gamblers but often can just ride it out 

3.40 Dame Vera first time in the blinkers the step up in trip is ok also 8/1

34 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Voodoo every day is a bad day for you tart lol 

2.20 lets stick with Boss Mans Ladder every tart and the dogs have been gambling on this left right and centre for past couple of months and should be having a win now going to the fences a big price so not even having to lump on or nothing 25/1

35 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:5.05 Stratford Scotsbrook Night 10/1 

i bet you was counting the money when saw this one clear away then must of wiped smile when saw the fall lol very unlucky that was Colin that is what i love about the jump racing even when you think your horse is winning it can all go so wrong on the last

36 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:53 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I was not going to say nothing Dancing so well done 

37 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Ffos Las

7.35 Aqua Libre 15/2

Was going to go with Big Bad Lol thinking it would be a good price based on last let down but at 3/1 i would not be trusting it again this one was running over c&d on last start and managed to hold onto 3rd place she is dropping in class this time around and is more of an attractive price than the current favourite 

Let us all have a better day if not let us all have a good ending this week Saturday does not look too bad for racing

38 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You all doing so well remember never force a bet if not feeling like having a bet or nothing to find ok because still going strong so keep positive everyone money is well this year and we only have 3 months left then Christmas yay xxx

39 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kodiac Pearl...5.15...Lingfield...6/1...EW

40 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.00 Bath Yasir 25/1 each way

Just thought i would make a case for this horse, a much older horse in this field now and had first run back last week after 188 day break so is a quick turn out which this horse is well known for and often showing plenty of improvement when having a fast turn out a horse that is not often seen on the turf and this will be his lowest weight on the turf should not mind the ground some raining falling will aid it a good booking of Probert here first time up on the horse and is a decent time of year to catch this horse in what looks a poor type of race

41 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
e/w double
Lingfield    13:40:00    Culloden    6/1
Southwell    14:20:00    Dotties Dilema    11/2

42 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:17 am

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
6.50 Comete i was reading tonight that the trainer does so well at this course and have personally taken the bet and the current 8/1 will certainly be worth taking entire field is full of new horses so not sure if many on here will bother chancing it only putting a few quid on her

43 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Scram wrote:Where is Ubik?
missing his tips and bad humour :P
He left because no one said well done when winning and no banter which is a shame because always thought was a site to win money so not sure

44 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:32 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
@Nick C wrote:e/w double
Lingfield    13:40:00    Culloden    6/1
Southwell    14:20:00    Dotties Dilema    11/2
Some nice winners in your ratings today

45 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:10 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
4.30 Sedgefield Rolling Maul good horse this one is and will handle this test much better than the previous running 8/1

46 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.45 Laytown Sketching Should be able to win 8/1

4.40 Haydock Temple Church should be able to win 8/1

5.10 Haydock Thorntoun Care place chances here 11/1 

47 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Yazchi wrote:
Ffos Las

7.35 Aqua Libre 15/2

Was going to go with Big Bad Lol thinking it would be a good price based on last let down but at 3/1 i would not be trusting it again this one was running over c&d on last start and managed to hold onto 3rd place she is dropping in class this time around and is more of an attractive price than the current favourite 

Let us all have a better day if not let us all have a good ending this week Saturday does not look too bad for racing
Followed this one thanks for that Yaz

48 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you Ice nice to earn you some money with what you done for us with the trackers

Laytown

4.15 Mimic's Memory 9/1

Is now with a new trainer and gets very good jockey Keane on the saddle stepping back to 7f where had a couple of misses at Southwell and Newcastle and the trainer is local to the track

49 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:54 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
GWORN WIN ONLY 9/1 7.30 CARLISLE

50 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
S 200 Indian Reel 12/1
S 320 Headland 8/1

ew singles and double