You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Well done

Well done

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Well done on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just wanted to say a big well done to not only our tipsters but the people who visit our site and spend time looking around, what many do not notice everytime we have a visitor who spends more than 2 minutes on the site we get points and at the end of the year them points means we get to have our web address Free if was not for people visiting the site we would have to pay to use the name Nickeroftheday. com so thank you to all who tip and just come on to have a look 

Also thank you to people like HenYas Nick Scram Ubik + more who joined from the Racecaller and showed they was actually the best tipsters on that site all because they did not shout and brag i think over the last year they have shown they are brilliant gamblers tipsters or whatever term you want to use 

My point above is if you feel you not that good at tipping then so what still post up if you want because it is about everyone enjoying sharing what they betting on if is does not win you have seen now after over a year no one is going to shoot you for it or jump down your throat. 

Good luck everyone and if anyone is struggling do not be afraid to ask for help just pm someone and we will get back to you and do our best to help no matter what the problem is because i like to view everyone here being a friend now xx

2 Re: Well done on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:03 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kelly what about Listowel Harvest Festival...Sept 9-16?

3 Re: Well done on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you i just created the image for it now going to start creating my own little images for each one from now on xx

4 Re: Well done on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:48 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kelly thank you very much ....it's very classy! Listowel is my home town so lovely to see it up in lights. You are doing a terrific job...thanks again.

5 Re: Well done on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:49 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kelly thank you very much ....it's very classy! Listowel is my home town so lovely to see it up in lights. You are doing a terrific job...thanks again.

6 Re: Well done on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Relyod i blame ITV for me missing that because it is not in the fixtures part if you ever notice me missing one let me know about a week before so then i can design the logo for it xx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum