You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » Every Dog Has It's Day

Every Dog Has It's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Every Dog Has It's Day on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
So, I had a really crap day, spent a whopping £20 on various luckys, mainly at Epsom, winning a princely sum of 99p.  So, I said sod it and blew the 99p on a treble and a patent. I didn't even bother to check the bet until just now, confident, it would be a losing bet.  Of course, I am now kicking myself, that I did not spend the £20 on just these two bets.  :roll:

BTW thanks to Kelly for the Naturally Blond that I threw into the treble. Sharjah and Flowing Clarets might be old ORS bets or bets I have seen on here that have lost in the past and I spotted them on ATR's market mover. Sheer luck really. But happy it paid off. 

It's Mellody btw.

Here is the result:  

1Standard8:50 Lingfield  –  WinFlowing Clarets @ 14/1 GP (Price taken @ 10/1) 3@1/5Won£0.56£391.56
2Standard8:00 Tramore  –  WinNaturally Blond @ Guaranteed Price (6/1) 3@1/5Won
3Standard7:30 Tramore  –  WinSharjah @ Guaranteed Price (12/1) 3@1/4Won

Patent (EW)1Standard8:50 Lingfield  –  WinFlowing Clarets @ 14/1 GP (Price taken @ 10/1) 3@1/5Won£0.42£56.00
2Standard8:00 Tramore  –  WinNaturally Blond @ Guaranteed Price (6/1) 3@1/5Won
3Standard7:30 Tramore  –  WinSharjah @ Guaranteed Price (12/1) 3@1/4Won

2 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Now that is some payout very well done i so wish i got that for my penny club good things always come to good people so you deserved that win i am so happy for you really am

3 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
now tha is some very savvy picking and wa a profit that is well good always makes me happy to see results like this that has to be the bet of the month hope you enjoy that money kid and keep it clever you can go very far now with that at your stakes that made my night love seeing things like that happen to people

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

4 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
i do also made me smile to see that, 56p sat thinking let it go and then finds out wins all that money that is so much money for lot of people i second what sean said i hope you really enjoy that money and it brings you many more joys xx

5 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:02 am

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
Thanks Tina And Sean. I will put some away and use the rest on some of the great bets you guys are putting out.

You guys rocks. xxxx

6 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
well lately i been putting out some right meeeh types lool and think you under estimate your own work here Mel because that 2nd time i have seen you arrange stuff in the right way pretty savvy gift that is

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

7 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:11 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
that is something you can not do aint it Sean lol i can not either looking at my thread i always seem to mix it wrong not a trick i can pull off

8 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:28 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Savage bet Mellody...well done...Think you like me doing bets on the side in case loses and when wins ya like damn shoulda put that up...Sean is right thats 2nd time you put a decent multiple together,real good stuff enjoy your winnings that was brilliant...I took a risk in putting up my derby pick and lucky31 for epsom today but has ya know know if they had of all lost nobody here give a shit,so was not a risk at all lol....you got a knack for putting the right picks together hope to see some your picks soon....

LOL this Every Dog Has Its Day thread could be about me today lmfao...got lucky today

9 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:28 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
brilliant betting, sam will love that when she sees it, if anything says the SAS way, little money, big return, those 2 bets do...well done

and if you put £20 on it probably wouldnt have won, but to me now Sam has told me off enough that now £20 is a big bet and i dont need to do it and can have 20 winning bets with that anount, so well done

10 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
wow i only just seen this because looking for a comment very well done on this bet, that actually just cheered my day up from the bad weather we having so glad you won this and hope the money comes in good use to you xx

11 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
Thanks Sam.

I have been asked to put my bets up, but I am reluctant to do so, as I endure long losing runs before a big one comes along. However, if I feel really confident on any, I will certainly share them.

12 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes some people find that part hard to do so never any pressure on here to put anything up at all i know a few people on here who do random bets and never post up because they not got confidence or they worry so never need worry about posting your bets up ok just do what makes you feel happy because i always like when someone wins so if you ever want to tell someone you won just post them up on here because i be interested i always like seeing people win xx

13 Re: Every Dog Has It's Day on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:55 am

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
That is really smart betting, good on you winning that hope many more come your way

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum