You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Random Chat

Random Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:09 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That idea would work better and more structure to it Sam i also like opening the cases so to make it once a week thing to open them will be something to look forward to then it will allow for maybe a few more cases to be added because like you said i have had case 3 for the past few days now lol having more cases will open up more ideas also especially if just on the Sunday we open them because can include harder tasks also i would then enjoy doing the 10 case shootout.

This time next week i will be the boss and i am turning that logo into Ice lol

2 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you for the idea and i will run it like that when you two finish playing always a one week break after each challenge to allow the boss a rest period and then we start with your idea of doing it, i am open to suggestions and prefer when someone helps by making own suggestions so thank you for that is a much better idea of doing it and i was running out of ideas in the cases because i was thinking how am i going to do it fair for both so your way will make it much fairer 

One important thing it will help with is the tipping, the way i doing it now is like forcing you to take doubles patents and so on which is unfair on anyone following if you forced to include a extra horse so the singles each day is a better idea then Sunday when quiet we can do the cases with the forced bet plus other stuff i will put in.

Thank you for the finish example because i actually did not think it over properly on how i was going finish it in my head was person with £0 but with way it is going you two not going to go into £0 so did wonder how i would do that now i know,

Remember everyone if ever feel something needs changing or have a idea just tell me, i will not mind if do not like certain changes on site and want something different then just let me know like you seen i do not mind      

3 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:24 am

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
i like how quick you update the next festival on the cover Kelly i always had to google it up a couple days later to find out when the next one is now i just look at your update on top you do a brilliant job in the background on here and now we at the exciting part of the year with all the fun parts can not believe Christmas Grotto 3 already only seems like yesterday was Christmas Grotto 1 now we close to the 3rd year of it wonder if this site be around for Christmas Grotto 10 lol

4 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:32 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is the plan yes, also it shows nothing changes after that long still the same type of betting from everyone and do not forget the Awards Show 2 is coming up i got lot more plans for that night now last year i was getting the hang of the site now i know how do all the gifs and post music up going make it a good night and we got a years worth of information on the site which will make the awards even fairer when given out 

soooo excited about Christmas coming up!! just 3 months can not wait love that time year drinking every day laughing music everything i get so excited about it already and i start planning out the layout for the site got christmas trees for it the lot and going make it snow again on the site but that can wait        

5 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:42 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
it will still be around in ten years time 100% with nothing but the decor changing the basics will remain the same do not fix what is not broken i say when comes to the gambling side of things and your christmas celebrations sounds like a normal night for Sean lmao he is out drinking tonight i said find some horses before you go out i got this write up off him and i said it is ok i wait for when your back in the morning because could not understand a word he was saying i sure he thinks he is some 20 year old he is getting a old man now he should be at home form reading not out partying yet here is us young ones studying all night lol

6 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:48 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i not often go out anymore i do not like all the drunks making trouble ruining peoples nights by fighting and stuff rather just have a glass of red in front of the t.v at weekends now lot cheaper also last time i went to the pub it cost just under £10 for two drinks one of them was a bottle of orange juice what you spend on a night out will get you about 10 more bets and treble your money, plus i enjoy sitting around on here chatting to everyone and hearing the stories off them each night in my pm some really interesting people who i would not normally of had chance to speak to with some good ideas so enjoy it much better than being out getting drunk and since i stopped doing that i noticed i no longer get alcohol blues the next day lol

7 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:52 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yes i know that feeling    i just bore my friends when out because sat on the phone looking at racing cards not wanting to miss making money   i have always been honest about it since day one i am in it for the Money not the sport so if i go out i always feel like i am losing money by being drunk and hungover the next day so am pretty strict with it so i certainly can relate to what your saying

8 Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Then you get stuck with a cover buddy who goes out drinking every day   i going to move this chat to different part because it will push the tips towards back otherwise

9 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:58 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is better not fair on people who come on in the morning and having to scroll all the way up in August topic just to find the tips part

10 Re: Random Chat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
See them points people are earning if get to 100 they get £10.00 free paysafe voucher to use on any site they want just thought i point that out so if i award you points now you know what they mean 

Beat The Boss Points : 100 = £10.00 Paysafe Voucher 

The Paysafe vouchers can be used on most bookmakers and can be spent and withdrawn same way you would any money you place onto your accounts i have tested it won and withdrawn straight away no problems so you could put them onto your accounts and withdraw them if want 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum