4.30 Eminent

2 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pricewise

Urban Fox
2.35 Epsom
1pt win at 11-1 with BoyleSports (10-1 with bet365, Betway, Coral, Hills, Ladbrokes & 188Bet)

10/1

Urban Fox2:35 Epsom

Boom The Groom
3.45 Epsom
1pt win at 16-1 with Coral (14-1 with bet365, Betfair, Betway, BoyleSports, Hills & Ladbrokes)

18/1

Boom The Groom3:45 Epsom

Excessable

3.45 Epsom
1pt win at 18-1 with Betway (16-1 with bet365 & BoyleSports)

25/1

Excessable3:45 Epsom

Glencadam Glory
4.30 Epsom
1pt each-way at 50-1 with Betfair, BoyleSports, Hills & 188Bet

50/1

Glencadam Glory4:30 Epsom

Normally a few horses stand out in the Investec Derby 

3 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
4.30 Khalidi Gosden wants this they all do but him more so than any he paid a huge 85 grand just to make it happen Smullen booked in he seals the deal 25/1

4 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Gonna throw up a horse to investigate for ya all in the Derby on Saturday....WINGS OF EAGLES...this horse is improving with every run and only finished 1l and a bit behind Vence Beach in the Chester Vase and I think he looked one of the best of O'Briens in the trials,coming from the back and finished fast and strong..it was his 1st run this year and there might be more improvement to come and at 33/1 I'm going to have a small dabble trying for place money...28/1 with sky paying 5 places

5 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Afternoondelight

Knows way around
Knows way around
they wonder why not many go into the Derby when they put horses like this into it lets be honest who is the shining star who is the top horse in this race not one REKINDLIN should at least give a small show now gets the better ground and the longer trip will be much better 28/1 is so big for a horse like this with this company 

Wings of Eagles is certainly worth a punt too so good choice with that one, do not agree about Khalidi tho

6 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.45 Olivia Fellows i actually really like this one and stands place chances with this race gets a good claimer on board and she has been backed on this site in the past  20/1 ew

Still looking at cards so many of them

7 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:45 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Seans tracker horse brackets his comment on them

Crowned Eagle 33/1 4.30 (12f+) 

8 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Lucky 31..ITV races.
2.00..Emenem 7/1
2.35..Tisbutadream 22/1
3.10..Gabrial 8/1
3.45..Amomentofmadness 16/1
4.30..Best Solution. 12/1
10p e/w L31

Wish me luck haha these might belong in the Money Burns bet thread :lol:

9 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have opted for Venice Beach...winner of the Chester Vase and as far as I can see the only horse to win over a mile and a half.  He would appear to be O Briens third choice judging by the jockeys choice. Hopefully he won't be used as a pacemaker and given a chance to run his own race. At 14/1 he will be carrying the weight of my euros! Best of luck everyone!

10 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.35 Tisbutadream 25/1

3.45 Desert Law 16/1

4.30 Venice Beach 14/1

Patent for me on these 3, i do really like the chances of all three of these tomorrow 

11 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Hajaj 2.00 8/1
crowning glory 2.35 33/1
sign of zodiac 3.45 33/1
The Anvil 4.30 100/1

Sds special and Sds horse that is 100/1+ is over priced ask Arabian Queen backers lol

Tisbutadream 25/1 2.35
Momentofmadness 20/1 3.45 
Pealor 200/1 4.30
Sennockian Star 16/1 5.15
Scrutineer 20/1 5.50

Diore Lia 1000/1 you just never know 4.30

Heading to the bar with picks for the other cards just playing for place chances in Epsom

12 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
If i had to pick it be the following and banged them in a Super Heinz E/W just incase someone follows 

Masham Star 12/1
Absolute Blast 10/1
Custom Cut 10/1
Desert Law 16/1 
Venice Beach 14/1
Sennockian Star 16/1
Ashpan Sam 14/1

GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

13 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:16 am

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Urban Fox looks a good bet to be taking in what looks to be actually the best race on the card if not a bit of a puzzle to work out shame Elbereth is a no runner willing forget the Guineas race did not get a clear run of things in that i feel we not seen the best of her yet and could shock many here 8/1

The Anvil is also worth a small flutter at the odds, can not really see it pulling off a upset but bit of each way money might be worth taking a risk on for small money

14 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Aww seans and Angis held hands in that race lmfao but a good place to start SDS off

15 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
lol we watching it up the pub i was thinking mine was going beat him was cheering it on then them two took over but place i will take that if all place it is very good money i making sean buy all the drinks come over it is pretty empty and well hot

16 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
can not today i looking after Kat she is sick still so going have a gambling day and about time he brought a round in lmfao

17 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
just saw your first one from the bar just won i put £5 onto that so thank you Angi

18 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
No problems i only put a pound each way on all them in the bar section we heading home about 5ish i going back to Seans so we can do some night bets for fun if you want blow some money gambling but saying that if SDS wins all his others i going get my passport and go to Spain pmsl i can feel it going be my day today going get rich on de sousa Gitzy doing well his had two places so far in his lucky bet

19 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ok then lets do that i going look at night cards soon and do new section for wild night bets i agree when sean said become like a chore so going let off some steam last time i did that i won about 2 grand pure luck so going do that for tonights ones just blow off some steam then go back to form and numbers and the boring parts 4 am is my new bedtime so been nice to have few early nights so going start knuckling down again now find us some winners book checks in 17 days so got 17 days to make up for our team

20 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
18/1 winner beat yours sam i was shouting in the pub pmsl happy happy happy only had pound on it but still paid the bar tab lol

21 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
gitzy16v wrote:Gonna throw up a horse to investigate for ya all in the Derby on Saturday....WINGS OF EAGLES...this horse is improving with every run and only finished 1l and a bit behind Vence Beach in the Chester Vase and I think he looked one of the best of O'Briens in the trials,coming from the back and finished fast and strong..it was his 1st run this year and there might be more improvement to come and at 33/1 I'm going to have a small dabble trying for place money...28/1 with sky paying 5 places
What a shout for this very good call

22 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
*takes bow* lmfao...well chuffed.

23 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
gitzy16v wrote:Gonna throw up a horse to investigate for ya all in the Derby on Saturday....WINGS OF EAGLES...this horse is improving with every run and only finished 1l and a bit behind Vence Beach in the Chester Vase and I think he looked one of the best of O'Briens in the trials,coming from the back and finished fast and strong..it was his 1st run this year and there might be more improvement to come and at 33/1 I'm going to have a small dabble trying for place money...28/1 with sky paying 5 places
Great call glitzy....hard one to pick...well done!

24 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
that was a great call deserve to take a bow for that one 40/1 is top price

25 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Relyod5454 wrote:
Great call glitzy....hard one to pick...well done!

well in fella, only bet  of the day for me, nearly got it mixed up with all the other eagles flying around lol, take a bow

26 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
And made a nice profit on my lucky31 too...was good day today...thx all...couldn't have done it without this forums help

27 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
turned out not a messy day i personally missed your bet, but took on Caspian Prince thanks to someone mentioning it on here i sure someone said it other day but can not find it plus Angi one it was ok day for me but yours has to be the stand out bet of the day and you steal Ubiks tipster of the day medal lmfao

28 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Yeah!!! Tipster of the Day!! Thats nearly as good as the money lol...Ubik can have it back tomorrow lmfao..
Ah its really all the people here that gave me confidence to put horses up,would a never did it on racecaller cos of the shit you get if loses.
So the big thanks goes to You and Sean for getting this brilliant group of people together.

29 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
A very well done Gizy, and a lovely price too.

30 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Afternoondelight

Knows way around
Knows way around
Cheers for that Glitzy has you see by my comment after yours i put couple pound on that thinking worth the punt after reading your writeup so i am glad i did paid for my pissed up bet top tipping and top write up on it

31 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Brilliant! Thanks Glitzy!

32 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Great to hear a few got on it...happy to give something back to the group

33 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Was not on it but great tipping with that in a hard race, hope it shows people never be afraid to just show what you betting on win or lose around here just be brave and say your opinion no right and wrong suggestions in this game

34 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Cheers Danny,thats the attitude that gave me confidence to put up my picks,knowing all good people here and nobody minds if I crash an burn lol

35 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Nice one Glitzy, great call and well owned the tipster of the day tag!

36 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
some great tips flying around on here today well done all

37 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
gitzy16v wrote:Yeah!!! Tipster of the Day!! Thats nearly as good as the money lol...Ubik can have it back tomorrow lmfao..
Ah its really all the people here that gave me confidence to put horses up,would a never did it on racecaller cos of the shit you get if loses.
So the big thanks goes to You and Sean for getting this brilliant group of people together.
We banged out more losing horses than we have winners in the 7-8 months since we set up shop but we have shown more profit than most of these so called top tipsters flying around on the internet, my point is we too savvy to know it is not about wins or losses it is about profit your 40/1 shot today at our set stakes would of covered my and sames entire weeks bets nearly in one shot, that is what it is about. Your can now afford what 25 losing tips at our set stakes before you lose that profit today and to us that is how this game works so you can tip up 25 losing horses now if you want because after a 40/1 winner you earned the right to have 25 losing tips on your score sheet buddy lol

38 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we never been interested in who posts up lots of winners my best mate Karen knows nothing about horses she bets based on a horses name and is very good at it i looking for people who get winners no matter how it is done if they getting lucky then fine a winner is a winner take ubik for example his earned me a bomb over the months since he joined up when i first saw him he was hiding in the day to day thread feeling like he had to follow others yet we sit and watch his tips and he bangs loads of winners out, Nick and Scram banging winners out then you have JH sat told me look son i got the national winner i thought yer right i come back to ya when it fails it went and fucking won looool his savvy i aint brought no one on here who aint savvy in their own little ways everyone got some talent to show even the really quiet ones who hardly talk i know they got something to give it just bringing it out of them, and that is what is needed in this world someone to sit and think everyone got something to offer in this world, i aint out to be the star of the show like most people who say they "tipsters" i am out to earn money cold hard cash and if that is by Ubik, sam scram etc etc then so be it you aint going be a rich man if you aint following the very people who you want listening to you because many times when i thought i was right i was wrong in this game 

p.s yup i am bit pished looooooooool

39 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Well think you are great way took time out to show people like me how to do it all, that showed me you mean everything you say. Everyone always thanking me for my stuff and i always feel should go to you because was you who took the time out to show me how to do it all, and i know from talking to Sam was you who showed her tricks and often let her get credit to show that guy up on Racecaller who said she was not a good tipper so all of that i know you mean every word of what you say. Think someone said it before but you a very humble person Sean and do not notice you have got a community together who are actually really good, you do a book check on every tip on here i bet it add up to more than most tip forums over the year when you take into account the amount of above 10/1 winners on here since it started by many of the people you mentioned and this 40/1 today on top of all that lol.

My selections be back Sunday night Saturday and Sundays are my days off.

40 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:22 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
gitzy16v wrote:Yeah!!! Tipster of the Day!! Thats nearly as good as the money lol...Ubik can have it back tomorrow lmfao..

very well deserved fella, look at the date you posted that..fecking brilliant....i had a tooth out that day so wasnt feeling like work, but i did investigate and liked it as well and if you hadnt mentioned I wouldnt have bothered, but i had a free bet so stuck it on 2.50 e/w

yeah i got a big mouth and post too much cos im bored at work lol but i feel like ive been finally shown the holy grail and now it is possible to win on horses, never thought that before but like i keep saying sean and sam treated me like a person and gave up a lot of their free time to answer my stupid questions, where before on RC, no one bothered even when i got a bit lucky somedays, but even when i got winners i got slagged, but sas never done that, even when i lost, so makes you try harder and not worry and just find more winners,  i dont do writeups, but i put the time in and nothing i post hasnt been researched using sas way maybe with a little tweak cos its my money and i dont risk my money easy
sean and sam have created the best environment for people to speak freely without any nonsense and they are the savvy ones cos, myself been turned around and now i see angi, scram, and tina etc etc all doing great stuff and its great to see, people being free to just get on with it and make money cos thats its what its about fecking love it, so many great people, you know if one loses another will win but it dont matter if they all do cos tomorrows another day and people will keep trying and trying, quiet ones , loud ones, dont matter to me, i respect everyone on here cos i know they the sas troop 

gitzy16v on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Gonna throw up a horse to investigate for ya all in the Derby on Saturday....WINGS OF EAGLES...this horse is improving with every run and only finished 1l and a bit behind Vence Beach in the Chester Vase and I think he looked one of the best of O'Briens in the trials,coming from the back and finished fast and strong..it was his 1st run this year and there might be more improvement to come and at 33/1 I'm going to have a small dabble trying for place money...28/1 with sky paying 4 places

41 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:27 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Take another bow glitzy because I've checked everywhere for another person tipping it and saying it with confidence like you did and no one bar you pal lol,( I wasn't on i chose the wrong one venice beach) enjoy ya winnings bud well deserved.

42 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Sean...thanks for that its this place that has created a environment for us all to speak without fear of being shit on for picking losers,thats thanks to you and sam...and paul(think he got the forum going did he?)

@Ubik...everything you said is 100% true and cheers for kind words...this place is a godsend for people like me who wouldnt post anything up cos wasnt confident...only ever followed Nicker on Racecaller but got a bit more confident on the facebook group cos i knew i wouldnt be shot down asking silly questions or picking losers,I dont tip up anything really cos I just dont be arsed looking into horses all night long but love having the craic with all on here,wheter its about horse,music,pisstaking on racecaller.

@Tina....You right about Sean creating this community,thats something he should be very proud of.

@Jh2103....Like you I only really look into big race meetings cos I enjoy watching them so was watching all the trials and that derby winner was chasing down venice at the end like a machine and seen the other o'brien horses not really performing as well as expected,wings of eagles was the only one who performed better than expected and was his first run so i guessed he'd improve for it...

Anyway enough rambling...Im pished as Sean would say lmfao...winnings are gone behind the bar tonight lol

43 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:00 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
necking down a bottle red has i type not even bothered pour that shit into a glass straight up out the bottle jus wa i needed lately sumtimes it does u good to get pished out ya head they say ya tasting red berries on this but i tasting nothing but blissss

44 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
lol never seen you without a drink or drunk it be the death of you that stuff Sean go steady on it

45 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Ah man I back from the boozer drinking good Irish whiskey...out a glass tho ,you want a brown paper bag for that bottle Sean lmao...I gettin well pissed this weekend pal,its bank holliday here in ireland fcukin yeh i be smashed till monday evening fcuk it i keep a few quid online bookie an spend my winnin like a alco lmfao

46 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:13 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool i once went out an saw a homeless guy necking out a brown paper bag i popped into a shop an grabbed a bottle of vodka and came sat by him an opened it up and necked it an said see world not going change if ya hiding it is it would you not rather the old bill walk past you now and take you in for bed for the night slipped him a score and told him a horse to go put on he was scared to go in so i went and did it done it the horse lost cost me a bomb pretending to him it won and giving him the cash moral is sometimes you just got to walk on by and not give a fuck would saved myself voddy money n show money should just gave him a sarny ah weird of stuff u think of when people say stuff

47 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:18 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
lol just give him some change that what i would of done lol

48 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:24 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
yer a mad fcuk lol,thats a deadly story love it!
fair fucks to ye doing that...ye a real decent skin...if i ever in uk i be meeting ye for a pint..
Remind me a story meeting homless lad in Dublin City( i live in countryside now) and he asking me for money and smokes,sure i had my 2 little kids with me they like 2 and 5 year old so saying i got nothing man sorry,but sure didnt the 5 year old still eating his mcdonalds say to me here daddy ask him does he want my chips and nuggets lol,so i says to him here do ye want this its all i got....20 mins later on the way back the homeless lad couldnt thank me enough said was so happy he got bit of hot food instead of money cos he woulda prob wasted it on drink or smokes...fuck it made my day he glad of the food instead of money or smokes

49 Re: Epsom - Day 2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Tel ya a story bout a homeless bloke/blokes. That manchester bombing that killed people i knew from royton (i work in royton ), normal people was running away from helping young kids and mothers (to get away from what was happening) these two homeless blokes where running towards the danger! helping young innocent people with body parts missing and shrapnel in them, helping paramedics and nurses attend to the victims etc, never judge them me coz some off them got put there by default or the system made it that way, i see them like like anyone else 90 percent of them good people only the 10 percent of rift raft bringing there name down. Its happened again in london last night again loads dead.there gunna be raiding everywere getting rid of them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum