You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » Epsom - DAY 1

Epsom - DAY 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
2.35 Cricklewood Green go on you know you want to go in on this Kirk owns Epsom to quote Sean "this is his yard" 80% of his horses have finished in the top 4 at Epsom 23 horses out of 30 rides 16/1 tells me yes please 

Will be back bound to be more just needed throw this statistic out for everyone

2 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Going to give a shout for ALLURINGLY in The Oaks ran on well behind Enable at Chester lto who got the first run on her and she just couldn't get back on terms that day...O'Briens fillies have been doing well in the classics and her performance against Enable make me think the 25/1 on offer at Paddy Powers and Betfair is too much for me to refuse

3 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Prize money is going do just that give me big prize money already showed can beat Highland Reel at Dubai when leaving him 7l behind him should win this one hands down if runs anything like did in Dubai his beaten Postponed Erick the Red and today his going beat Hawkbill and Idaho 18/1 Ew

4 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
2.35 Spring offence should win this today i think Fahey and Atzeni doing well and can see little reason why he wont win having some nice little races building up to this 10/1 each way

that brings me to the 3.45 where Atzeni is riding on Grapevine he takes back the ride where he ran so well on him up at Newbury only beaten a nose i can see a nice double pulled off here for Atzeni 11/1

Would that not be lovely to win the double on this at the prices no need to even overspend trying it a pound pays £132.00

5 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Atzeni takes on Coronet also, a horse Sean tipped up back in October so i will also now be doing a Patent Bet that races off in the 4.30 race

6 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@feline wrote:Prize money is going do just that give me big prize money already showed can beat Highland Reel at Dubai when leaving him 7l behind him should win this one hands down if runs anything like did in Dubai his beaten Postponed Erick the Red and today his going beat Hawkbill and Idaho 18/1 Ew
ohhhhh crap...tipped this up as well..might as well cash out now lol!
seriously good pick and will be gutted if at least doesn't place

epsom
2:35 SKY 4 Places 
remarkable 10/3
sixties grove 6-1
g k chesterton 3-1

3:10
prize money 16-1 could place

3:45  4 places
what about carlo 10-1
fidaawy 6-1

7 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
2.35 Mutarakez
Ran really well couple weeks ago at Newbury, was 3rd out of 15 beaten in that race by Withernsea and when take a look at that race done well to make up for the mistakes it made left some good horses trailing far behind half that field are still running all wins come on this ground today having been on soft latest wont be too far behind i do not think tomorrow, Fox had a very nice win the other day on Chance to dream  and certainly knows how to handle the Epsom tracks having won over the track a few times and when he works with the trainer they have a 27% strike rate and Meehan has a positive history over at Epsom 9/1

Nice to see you joined up Danny 

8 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Epsom Lucky 15: 50p e/w
2.35..Remarkable 7/2
3.10..Hawkbill 9/1
3.45..Imshivalla 10/1
4.30..Coronet 11/1

Something to note Aiden O'Briens record with his short priced runners isnt all that special..1 out of 10 or something but I doubt that will affect this forum,ive yet to see any odds on shots tipped :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
This is a treble bet if one loses the bet is gone 204/1 treble worth a pound or two

2.00 Cardsharp gets the booking of Sds on board and should win here steps up in trip hard trick race to decide not much form but this one is the only one that impressed me enough to place a bet on 3/1

2.35 Sixties Groove  big imporver and drops in distance won at Epsom before so wont mind a challenge at a big stage  should come on well with Kirby on board 15/2

3.10  Journey is going to pull off my patent i am hoping with Dettori on board only beaten the once and they have had this in mind for a while she will at least give a very big run 5/1 

10 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.10 Epsom US Army Ranger, obviously Idoho and Highland Reel are O'Briens main horses that you be reading up alot on tonight no doubt, so thought i would give this one a mention here, ran really well when last seen at Chester running not far behind Western Hyme only beaten a small head, off putting that Moore has taken on Highland Reel but would not read too much into this because far his concerned his taking on a other O'Brien horse he drops in trip for this race you got to think a trainer wont mind if this wins out his three 12/1 EW

11 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Isabel De Urbina 33/1 in Seans tracker list that runs at 4.30 Epsom thought put here

12 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:52 am

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Mythical Madness is heading to the Investic Click and Invest Mile Handicap race tomorrow held at Epsom 2.35, i like how they have booked in De Sousa for this ride, everyone knows that De Sousa is always on form having 12 wins this past 14 days, and shows good form over at Epsom he has a 24% win rate here having a total of 24 wins when running at Epsom and 26 places over 50% strike rate which when you judge the odds of 33/1 on this it is worth a try, not only that when he works with David O'meara them two pull no punches at all they have a 23% strike rate of wins and 11 places 8 wins out of 35 rides so unusual that O'meara makes the call to De Sousa but when he does they often do well together showing a profit of £40 to the £1 if following all of their rides, the drop in trip slightly might help this one when last seen over it he beat Supersta by 1L at Wolverhampton you got to think 33/1 is bit unfair for this today

13 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Ubik

some stats about the epsom oaks sorry for the lateness of posting and if you know these already

only 2 faves have won in the last 10 years..five winners have been 20-1 or more
only experienced horses win it..not true, those with have won 3 from last 7 but 6 have won having only 2 or 3 starts
low draw is best ..nope, 5 from the ten years were 2-7, 5 were in 9-15
follow guineas form..nope, its 22 years since a 2nd or 3rd guineas horse won the oaks

14 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Ubik

done a very small e/w on daddys lil darling 50-1 in the oaks..who knows eh?
also on Sobetsu, what about carlo, and sixties groove, good luck to all

15 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol voodoo bang goes that treble I followed all bets on here had lazy day so good luck every one because I on everything

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

16 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lmao you not meant laugh at one of your own that not inspiring voodoo

17 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Ubik

finally decided to back de bruyne, by the time i logged in, race was off ;)

make sure you back daddys lil darling 50-1  ;), you will hear the laugh from Dublin if it wins or even places!

already a 16-1 beat a less than odds fave in a 3 horse race in 1:40 (tyson number 1 of course had it lol)....bookies must be laughing at the fools

18 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great place money
@Dancingshadows1965 wrote:Mythical Madness is heading to the Investic Click and Invest Mile Handicap race tomorrow held at Epsom 2.35, i like how they have booked in De Sousa for this ride, everyone knows that De Sousa is always on form having 12 wins this past 14 days, and shows good form over at Epsom he has a 24% win rate here having a total of 24 wins when running at Epsom and 26 places over 50% strike rate which when you judge the odds of 33/1 on this it is worth a try, not only that when he works with David O'meara them two pull no punches at all they have a 23% strike rate of wins and 11 places 8 wins out of 35 rides so unusual that O'meara makes the call to De Sousa but when he does they often do well together showing a profit of £40 to the £1 if following all of their rides, the drop in trip slightly might help this one when last seen over it he beat Supersta by 1L at Wolverhampton you got to think 33/1 is bit unfair for this today
Great place money on this whoever gave you negative should give you a plus now lol

19 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Sean wrote:lol voodoo bang goes that treble I followed all bets on here had lazy day so good luck every one because I on everything
Head to the bar and pay your tab babes that is the place to sort out days where you can not be bothered  :P :P  and i noticed you and sam done that lucky 31 and it just failed on one so do not laugh at Voodoo i am sat hoping Coronet wins waited 8 months for this bet pmsl

20 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Ubik

ahhhh so so close....do i laugh or cry? Did a 9.50 lucky 15 in shop (not e/w)
De Bruyne Horse 6/4
G.K.Chesterton 7/2
Highland Reel 15/8
Fidaawy 13/2

so should return £40 and not £370  :+-: :+-: :+-:...would have paid for the Hall and Oates concert I booked this morning...but now "I cant go for that. no can do!"!

but did put a quid e/w on what about carlo

21 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Ouch that hurt but did you see daddies one loved that Thunder thought someone was shooting up at the start lol

22 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Ubik

@Angi wrote:Ouch that hurt but did you see daddies one loved that Thunder thought someone was shooting up at the start lol

yep, at least I will get my money back on that one, shame i would have liked to see it run.

glad i didnt back the pacemaker now..how can they allow this? anyway glad the fave didnt win..shady tactics if you ask me

23 Re: Epsom - DAY 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh I expected that after week I had and agree pacemakers should be banned so am glad got turned over

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum