Angi's Bar

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter

Monday's Well done or Rare

Well done -  Boy in the Bar 4/1 (3.50 Kempton)
Rare - Intransigent 12/1 

Both in the same race, taking on a small cover bet with this. Not much racing to get stuck into and few other safer picks i maybe could of said, Boy in the bar seemed fitting for the bar today and if you like your steak well done and safe this might be the one is weighted more for this race today but gets the 5lb claims from Fenandes which will offset that, this handled the AW at Newcastle but did have the help of Josephine Gordon on that day won a class 4 beating Kenny the Captain by a nose Ian Williams is doing well having had 5 winners in the past 14 days. Was not shown up when back on Turf last start at Doncaster, especially when take into account he was actually 18lb higher on the turf than the AW track so to manage 6th place out of 22 is good that was a class 2 race so is a drop in class for this race and drop in class for the AW.

If you like your steak rare and like taking bit of a risk of food poisoning then Intransigent is on the menu a other horse taking a drop in class and a drop in distance for this race with a 7lb claimer  when last seen at the course was in August and came 2nd only beaten by Manton Grange did run well in that race does well over 6f you could say he does his best when running 6f and form for November reads 2W 2P out of 5 starts is a 2 time C&D winner 

So do you like your steak rare or well done or will you try bit of both Rare i will eat then if not done just right i will have the well done on hand to cover my chances.

Main problem we face is 4/1 i suggest maybe on the nose win on that and a each way on Instransigent

52 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Will do the house special in the morning not found one yet that is just the main menu

53 Re: Angi's Bar on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
THE HOUSE SPECIAL
Hat Trick Seeking

Inchcolm 7/1 (1.00 Southwell)

After long look you notice the cards are realy boring today not much at all.

So we go for the Hat Trick on the house Specials, this one is dropping down in class gets a small weight rise hoping can finally get the win having recent form of 23P22 can the house keep up the unbeaten run or will we fall short even a place will count being a win at 7/1 the each way money is not that bad 2.40/1 on the place so that will be a small win.

Tune in tonight to find out what the Landlady chooses for the house Melbourne Special 

54 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am putting this in the bar ok because it is like a meal deal for very small stakes can use want to focus people on small ideas they might not of thought of to build pots

Just having a small gamble on these two in singles for a couple of pound singles each way and will do the double no need put lot on even 50p each way will return £182 or 10p each way returns £36 if both went and won two longshot horses but stand a good chance small fields so only 2 places i am afraid that is why keeping the stakes really small 

2.50 Nottingham  Rosabelle 22/1 
3.30 Musselburgh Chicago Outfit 14/1

55 Re: Angi's Bar on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
House Special 

Swingbridge 4/1 (12.35 Navan)

looks a filler for anyone tomorrow 

On weekends i take a break so will be starting again tomorrow night x

56 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bad luck on that Angi i thought would been a easy filler myself so took the bet on shame because was tempted by the winner but i looked into race and thought it would be a sure bet so can see why you thought it also

57 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Sorry Guys been very busy at my house this week will bbe doing the O.R.S starting next week thought i put these here Midsummer Knight should be a sure bet but based on last two starts will probably let us down so i put it in the double hoping for fast payout without the long wait between the two 

Filler Double Angi's Special 

5.40 Midsummer Knight 9/4 
5.55 Avon Green 11/4

58 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
I will be stealing these Ang and adding in Bubble and Squeak in the 7.00 race will place it here for the expansion part 

5.40 Midsummer Knight 9/4 
5.55 Avon Green 11/4

7.00 Bubble and Squeak 11/4

That is three horses that SHOULD be winning but on the same hand three horses that often will let you down a real gamble that is for a straight hand we can make that a each way bet because will pay out if all three placed so this is the bet for the Expansion 

59 Re: Angi's Bar Yesterday at 3:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
perfect example of why i do not do shorts often tha is i do not mind doing them with how Mike does it because payoff is worth the risk but singles are annoyin deffo with Midsummer and Bubble them two wud proper pished me off tonight if was singles but 3 fold u not mind losin then cuz waz worth the risk if tha makes sense

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum