Angi's Bar

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter

Monday's Well done or Rare

Well done -  Boy in the Bar 4/1 (3.50 Kempton)
Rare - Intransigent 12/1 

Both in the same race, taking on a small cover bet with this. Not much racing to get stuck into and few other safer picks i maybe could of said, Boy in the bar seemed fitting for the bar today and if you like your steak well done and safe this might be the one is weighted more for this race today but gets the 5lb claims from Fenandes which will offset that, this handled the AW at Newcastle but did have the help of Josephine Gordon on that day won a class 4 beating Kenny the Captain by a nose Ian Williams is doing well having had 5 winners in the past 14 days. Was not shown up when back on Turf last start at Doncaster, especially when take into account he was actually 18lb higher on the turf than the AW track so to manage 6th place out of 22 is good that was a class 2 race so is a drop in class for this race and drop in class for the AW.

If you like your steak rare and like taking bit of a risk of food poisoning then Intransigent is on the menu a other horse taking a drop in class and a drop in distance for this race with a 7lb claimer  when last seen at the course was in August and came 2nd only beaten by Manton Grange did run well in that race does well over 6f you could say he does his best when running 6f and form for November reads 2W 2P out of 5 starts is a 2 time C&D winner 

So do you like your steak rare or well done or will you try bit of both Rare i will eat then if not done just right i will have the well done on hand to cover my chances.

Main problem we face is 4/1 i suggest maybe on the nose win on that and a each way on Instransigent

52 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Will do the house special in the morning not found one yet that is just the main menu

53 Re: Angi's Bar on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
THE HOUSE SPECIAL
Hat Trick Seeking

Inchcolm 7/1 (1.00 Southwell)

After long look you notice the cards are realy boring today not much at all.

So we go for the Hat Trick on the house Specials, this one is dropping down in class gets a small weight rise hoping can finally get the win having recent form of 23P22 can the house keep up the unbeaten run or will we fall short even a place will count being a win at 7/1 the each way money is not that bad 2.40/1 on the place so that will be a small win.

Tune in tonight to find out what the Landlady chooses for the house Melbourne Special 

54 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am putting this in the bar ok because it is like a meal deal for very small stakes can use want to focus people on small ideas they might not of thought of to build pots

Just having a small gamble on these two in singles for a couple of pound singles each way and will do the double no need put lot on even 50p each way will return £182 or 10p each way returns £36 if both went and won two longshot horses but stand a good chance small fields so only 2 places i am afraid that is why keeping the stakes really small 

2.50 Nottingham  Rosabelle 22/1 
3.30 Musselburgh Chicago Outfit 14/1

55 Re: Angi's Bar on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
House Special 

Swingbridge 4/1 (12.35 Navan)

looks a filler for anyone tomorrow 

On weekends i take a break so will be starting again tomorrow night x

56 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bad luck on that Angi i thought would been a easy filler myself so took the bet on shame because was tempted by the winner but i looked into race and thought it would be a sure bet so can see why you thought it also

57 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Sorry Guys been very busy at my house this week will bbe doing the O.R.S starting next week thought i put these here Midsummer Knight should be a sure bet but based on last two starts will probably let us down so i put it in the double hoping for fast payout without the long wait between the two 

Filler Double Angi's Special 

5.40 Midsummer Knight 9/4 
5.55 Avon Green 11/4

58 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
I will be stealing these Ang and adding in Bubble and Squeak in the 7.00 race will place it here for the expansion part 

5.40 Midsummer Knight 9/4 
5.55 Avon Green 11/4

7.00 Bubble and Squeak 11/4

That is three horses that SHOULD be winning but on the same hand three horses that often will let you down a real gamble that is for a straight hand we can make that a each way bet because will pay out if all three placed so this is the bet for the Expansion 

59 Re: Angi's Bar on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
perfect example of why i do not do shorts often tha is i do not mind doing them with how Mike does it because payoff is worth the risk but singles are annoyin deffo with Midsummer and Bubble them two wud proper pished me off tonight if was singles but 3 fold u not mind losin then cuz waz worth the risk if tha makes sense

60 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Southwell 2.50
Meandmyshadow 11/1

Why is this not winning already lol form is 022403 today he will be adding the big 1 old horse but not past it lol 

Towester 3.00
Pink Gin 11/1 

We all love pink Gin well i do really good runs 22 form is won over course in the past 

Angi's Pub Special

7.45 JACK OF DIAMONDS 9/4

Use it for cocktail mixers

61 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:33 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Angi's Special 

Pearl Nation is a very good filler for anyone i think steps down in class for this race morris booking at a course he loves this can not be beaten today surely 4/1 3.10 Southwell

62 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you going add it with mine in a small double bet that i posted in the January thread, let me know if going to do the O.R.S again if not i will take over that for you Ang

63 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:
Angi's Special 

Pearl Nation is a very good filler for anyone i think steps down in class for this race morris booking at a course he loves this can not be beaten today surely 4/1 3.10 Southwell

ohhhhhhhh shes back back back with BOOOM!

got a nice drift and then got smashed again

thanks beautiful 

64 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:
Angi's Special 

savvy one kid

65 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
thats what I love about this site, every one covers everyone else, voodoo and Angi picking up the slack today

66 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
@Angi wrote:
Angi's Special 

Top tipping full of confidence and a great filler for my one which lost but that was my own bet but still does not change the fact you picked a good filler shame i could not put it with a winning horse i picked out myself lol

67 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:27 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Nice filler horse my dear, far from one hit wonders on this site some great winners going around here today

68 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Thank you everyone, it wont always be shorts but if that is all i can find that stand out then it be fillers 

Angi's Special 

American Life is surely able to get a win finally acts well on heavy going previous few runs are 2222 old horse so is always a risk involved but gets my special filler horse today 11/4  3.20 Bangor

69 Re: Angi's Bar on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Luana wrote:Thank you going add it with mine in a small double bet that i posted in the January thread, let me know if going to do the O.R.S again if not i will take over that for you Ang
I will start that up again soon or you can Luana, just got tired of the email address had keep setting up hotmail wont let me use my mobile number now for new accounts and lot of them kept saying try again later needed make new hotmail account every two days basically

70 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Filler for anyone Yourholidayisover 4/1 (2.00 Plumpton)

71 Re: Angi's Bar on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
for anyone interested like

NOW TV for one month of cinema pass free with code: MOVIEFT

72 Re: Angi's Bar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I'll sleep tonight. I'll have f****** sex tonight and everything."

R.I.P Pete Casey
Irish racing has lost one of its most colourful characters after multiple Grade 1-winning trainer Peter Casey passed away at the age of 82 in the early hours of Saturday morning. 
Casey was best known for his exploits with Flemenstar, the star chaser who won three Grade 1s during his time in his Stamullen stable. 
The first of those Grade 1 victories arrived in the Knight Frank Ward Solicitors Arkle Novice Chase at Leopardstown in January 2012, a race he won impressively by 19 lengths. However, it was Casey's performance after the race rather than Flemenstar's performance during it that received most coverage.
Casey shocked RTE's Tracy Piggott in his live post-race interview by declaring: "I can't believe it. I'll have f****** sex tonight and everything." The clip quickly spread far beyond the racing circles and made him a YouTube sensation, with more than half a million hits.
After skipping Cheltenham, Flemenstar went on the land the Powers Gold Cup at Fairyhouse by 11 lengths in April and saw off Sir Des Champs in the John Durkan Chase at Punchestown the following season in December.
After Flemenstar won the John Durkan he emerged as a leading Cheltenham Gold Cup candidate, but he failed to see out the three miles in the Lexus Chase when fading into third behind Tidal Bay in what was one of the greatest races ever witnessed at Leopardstown. 
In 1991 Casey also sent out Flinders Passage to win a Listed handicap hurdle at Galway, while Jack The Bus proved a real money-spinner over fences, winning the Troytown at Navan in 2010 and the Foxrock Handicap Chase at the same track in 2012, but it was the fortunes of Flemenstar that propelled him to the big time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum