Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ixelles Diamond 11/1 8.40 Sandown

That is 3 horses now that i am giving second chance too 

52 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@feline wrote:Arab Moon - 7.25 Kempton c&d winner, willing take chance now back at Kempton 8/1

Kenny The Captain - 8.05 going get the soft ground which i prefer him over and is right down in the weights 28/1 Ew
Good Start Felix

53 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@feline wrote:Arab Moon - 7.25 Kempton c&d winner, willing take chance now back at Kempton 8/1

Kenny The Captain - 8.05 going get the soft ground which i prefer him over and is right down in the weights 28/1 Ew

good pick on arab moon fella, although I know it was yer granny mooning out of the outdoor lavvy that gave you the idea  :D

54 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do like Ligeti the O'Brien horses are always going well and this looks like it will be a other one 6/1 8.30

55 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.10 Haydock Nobleman was reading over the thread earlier and it seems be about 2nd chances lets give this one backed last time out pretty fast turn out might prefer it here with Keniry staying on the horse who has a good strike rate lets see what he can do here 9/1

Also going take on that bet of yours Colin

56 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

My bet for today that is all i could find the cards are really rubbish lately nothing to make you think need to bet

57 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:

My bet for today that is all i could find the cards are really rubbish lately nothing to make you think need to bet

wish I followed that, looking good kelly smart picking!

58 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i knew boots and spurs do it sooner or later

59 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Come over to the powers to be thread Kelly because i like when you take it serious you do some good picks but only do two or three on my page ok Kelly and you Ubik if you want because i trying make a good lucky bet using tracker horses Ang Kelly and yours 

60 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Brighton Live Dangerously 6/1 5.20 having a nice bet on this one going be my main bet but i like a few tomorrow so will be back in bit with some more no doubt but this is my main bet of the day lost his shoe last time when here but still managed fourth if all goes ok for him should win this finally for me

61 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Bitview Colin 7.30 6/1 of course the name but should win this race hands down singles and a £10 WIN double with the other selection i got up, i be paying close interest in the stuff tonight that rest are putting up lot of decent horses out tomorrow so will be stalking the forum to hunt out some good tips

62 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Stratford 5.30 Gone Platinum form reads 222222 tells me sure place money at 8/1 will even say this is a place nap posts best speed over here, was saying similar Colin good luck tomorrow i going look at some more now thought this was worth a mention i put a few bob on it for place only will look in the morning see how it going on the place market see if they offer an attractive price

63 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
3.00 Wolverhampton Something Lucky 16/1
3.40 Carlisle Savannah Slew 14/1
5.20 Brighton Live Dangerous 6/1

64 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
7.40 Goodwood Champagne Champ now he is being dropped down in distance i think this will manage to get a win been running over further previously and placed 2,3 i am thinking that the drop in trip will do it much better specially if the rain falls more overnight 6/1

3.30 Wolverhampton Mr Red Cubes you can not pass this one up based on his form here drops in class and has been facing tougher competition would probably even head off the market leader in this race 4/1

Double

65 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Appleberry always back this wont about to stop today 11/2 8.35 Haydock 

brighton 2.20 can not remember who backed this last time but did run ok i thought and going try again now with this one 8/1 ew

Why at 5/1 i am willing go in on this one specially now getting the soft ground and some bonus races out of the way Arthur Mc Bribe 5/1 Carlisle 4.10

66 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:01 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 Wolverhampton

Already been mentioned on here a couple of times but Harpers Ruby was really unlucky LTO should come on from that here 8/1 is far too big got to be very close this one

67 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
3:10 carlise zone in/ i wouldnt bother (both 10-1)

only other bets for me are as well harpers ruby 
6:30 goodwood 4 places, jo gordon on 14-1 showmethewayavrilo
5:35 pensax lady but big price outsider in the same race is freight train 25-1
4:10 wor lass 26-1
6:30 curious fox 6-1
8:05 dark outsider 5-1

68 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Burningroots wrote:3.00 Wolverhampton Something Lucky 16/1
nice one on that

69 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Colin. wrote:Brighton Live Dangerously 6/1 5.20 having a nice bet on this one going be my main bet but i like a few tomorrow so will be back in bit with some more no doubt but this is my main bet of the day lost his shoe last time when here but still managed fourth if all goes ok for him should win this finally for me
Thank you because you seemed really confident on this one so done it got good return on this one  :) :) :) :)

70 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Burningroots wrote:3.00 Wolverhampton Something Lucky 16/1
Good couple from you too bet your happy i did live dangerously but not the savannah slew  :x

71 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Thank you Kelly yes i like to make a big deal of certain bets it a form of napping without saying it when i put having a big bet or something like that but if the double does not win for me then i will only of got small bit of profit this past couple weeks because had a couple bad bets i took on last week so not gong sit saying i had a great week all because of one winning bet but it helped

72 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Same here i had a good win on a lucky bet other day but barely paid for what i spent lol do not need lie around here got a good feeling next few days you know Colin

73 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
i do also i prefer weekends because more people come on because not working and stuff

74 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i had a bet on im dapper too last night because i think sean looks dapper lmfao going check what odds i had it at one minute i know was good odds

75 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Im Dapper Too @ Guaranteed Price (15/2)
Win
Open

5:40 Carlisle

76 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
bit early i know but 

Novaman 2.30 Newmarket 12/1 

I feel this is worth a mention was a beaten fav lto and posts the best speed over here, Haggis has been banging out winners and this just looked like needed the run last time was held up and tried do too much too fast if learns could win this

77 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Never too early to put a bet up lol i got two in same race i think Lord Yeats 11/1 is going win and Intense Tango 33/1 is going to place in the 3.40 Newmarket race check them out

78 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:3:10 carlise zone in/ i wouldnt bother (both 10-1)

only other bets for me are as well harpers ruby 
6:30 goodwood 4 places, jo gordon on 14-1 showmethewayavrilo PLACED
5:35 pensax lady PLACED but big price outsider in the same race is freight train 25-1 NR

4:10 wor lass 26-1
6:30 curious fox 6-1 Placed
8:05 dark outsider 5-1 WON

nice one colin, shoulda listened, cos i think thats 2 or 3 you done like that and i didnt take the hint!  :D

79 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Haydock 2.55 Reflektor is going to prefer the soft ground and trainer on form 8/1

Also i doing Modernism because i know S.A.S will be doing that 4.20 Chester 13/2 think it certainly is going be 3rd time lucky and to quote the man Colin it will be my best bet of the day 

80 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck everyone i going for the good old MR CHUCKLES 5.40 Cheps, i know call me a mug but it just got to win sooner or later for me aint it lol 10/1 is a good price all 6 starts previous not been bad runs just been unlucky

81 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:big bet for me on ECCLESTON in the 8.05 Ripon is going love the softening ground drops in the weights and should be in the top 2 at least 8/1 is worth taking a bigger bet money back on the place but should win his race based on past performances
Came 4th that day owes me this time fast turn out wont be such a big bet this time around 8/1 is worth taking a chance 3.55 Haydock

82 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
With you on that one Colin, if it is any race he can win it be that type of race some nice pace for him just been a very unlucky horse over the two years big chances tomorrow for him and at 8/1 is worth a risk

83 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
4.05 Haydock So Beloved one them types that ends up annoying you by either running rubbish and you had a bet on or going and winning and you never had that bet on i do like growl and swagger in this but do not like the price if drifts on them i might consider them but for now this one came third in this race last year he actually beat the market leader Breton Rock then can not see why he wont again this year  7/1

84 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
If stuck look into these horses for tomorrow at least 3 winners in this list i just know it 

Nottingham - n - Spiritoftomintoul  5/1 - Dusty Bin 14/1 - Confessional  10/1 - n - Dragons Voice 8/1 -Fantasy Gladiator 7/1

Goodwood - n -  Essenaitch 14/1 - Dungannon 8/1 - Medburn Cutler  8/1 - n - Mister Music 12/1 - Jet Setter 14/1

Curragh - n - Bainne 12/1 - Sahreej 14/1 - Poet's Princess 14/1 -  Glamorous Approach 5/1 - Dragon Fei 12/1 - n

85 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
SDS alert, has a great record for this yard (hughie morrison), 12-1 Celtik Secret 2pm goodwood
was 6th on debut and should improve

86 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Mama Africa had two very close last starts good jockey back on board hard to see this one beaten only bet for me and having a decent bet on it 6/1 4.35 Huntingdon

Will also have a punt on that Celtik Secret, not really much going around tomorrow Pettochside 4/1 looks a decent bet if drifts slightly runs in the 3.05 Goodwood so be watching if that drifts out give me 5/1 for money back will take it anything less then it is a no go for me guys

87 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I going do the pricewise double Medburn Dream (3/1) 4.45 Goodwood and Peticoatgovernment (8/1) 3.55 Curragh good price you spotted Medburn Ang price fell out because of Segal so lucky anyone who took your advice and read up on them when you posted i only got 3/1 
Trust Grams and Ounces to win tonight should sided with that instead of the other one i did :x

88 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
you been on the sauce Voodoo wrong horse you thinking of that she has put up mate lol

89 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
But now you mention about one she put up i might do a SDS bet his got couple of good rides tomorrow

90 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer i am pretty annoyed bout grams n ounces wen i was placing sams bet i noticed it and thought go back to it then my phone rang cutting off the app and by time finished on phone forgot all bout taking the bet annoying that is not that would of put much on it anyway because lost faith in that always the way init good luck with these tomoro i plan on sleeping all day need it not slept properly in few days going enjoy this sleep now

91 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Colin. wrote:Mama Africa had two very close last starts good jockey back on board hard to see this one beaten only bet for me and having a decent bet on it 6/1 4.35 Huntingdon

Will also have a punt on that Celtik Secret, not really much going around tomorrow Pettochside 4/1 looks a decent bet if drifts slightly runs in the 3.05 Goodwood so be watching if that drifts out give me 5/1 for money back will take it anything less then it is a no go for me guy
Explain Colin? lol

92 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Angi wrote:If stuck look into these horses for tomorrow at least 3 winners in this list i just know it 

Curragh - n - Bainne 12/1 - Sahreej 14/1 - Poet's Princess 14/1 -  Glamorous Approach 5/1 - Dragon Fei 12/1 - n
Well you got two Sean used your Dragon Fei has a cover so thank you Ang

93 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Timeless Art 3.30 Ayr i know all are going probably go for Gworn in this race and would not put anyone off that at all but i like this one drops in class and is in the system horses steps up in trip and could pull out a nice win here not really much to bet on tomorrow so this would be my only personal bet other that what others might tip up  6/1

94 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Sam James 16/1 2.00 Ayr
Sublime 3.15 Brighton 13/2 
Wilde Extravagance 9.10 Pontefract 14/1

95 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i am only one to have a winner today

96 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
richard guest on New Road side 9:10 ponty,  6-1

It is the short trip down to Pontefract this evening with one runner, New Road Side in the 9.10 a 5f 56-75 handicap. She is ridden by Clifford Lee (5) and she is drawn in stall 5 of the now 14 runner field. The going is quite surprisingly Good, good to Firm in places despite plenty of rain in the area over the weekend and the track being watered, so we expect the track should be riding nicely tonight. New Road Side is dropping back to the 5f trip tonight which should suit her and she is down slightly in class of race and has a decent draw in stall 5 and the visor returns tonight. Her run last week at Haydock suggested that she just struggled to see out the 6f trip in soft ground as she was travelling well until fading in the final furlong. New Road Side does seem in good form in her work at home and she has come out of last week’s race very well. Clifford Lee will know a little more about her today and he is an apprentice in red hot form at the moment as is making an early challenge for the apprentice jockeys title, and he is certainly good value for his 5lb claim at the moment. Tonight’s race is probably slightly lesser completion than New Road Side has been facing recently and she is the top weight in the race which is never easy to carry, but with Clifford claim it brings her weight down to a more manageable 9st4lb on her back. Looking at the field a number of the runners look to have not been in their best form recently, whilst many of those that have been running well have been doing so in lower grades or on the all-weather. Looking at it overall we are optimistic that New Road Side can put in a big performance tonight as there are a number of factors that should hopefully be in her favour today.

97 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
8.00 surf and turf Thisbe became a no runner last time I backed it expecting a big run tomorrow 16/1 ew

98 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Guess Ascot is around the corner sooner it comes the better nothing to go in on only one I bothering with is Goldslinger in the half 4 race Salisbury Kirby booked in and trainer likes it at Salisbury I do like the Thif horses might do a big lucky on them and the ors system always worth a bet

99 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Agree Voodoo sometimes best just to follow others lol Bahamian Dollar 11/2 and Arizona Mist 13/2 looks a interesting double both been unlucky both gettin got 2nd  and both due to win singles and doubles for me

100 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
6:30 Southwell thats the deal 18-1

seems to be that price cos it won a higher grade at fakenham last week and been penalized, but record is won, 2nd, 3rd, won, 2nd and worth a punt i reckon

101 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:6:30 Southwell thats the deal 18-1

seems to be that price cos it won a higher grade at fakenham last week and been penalized, but record is won, 2nd, 3rd, won, 2nd and worth a punt i reckon

muh another 2nd, but money back is better than losing it completely!

102 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Alottarain 12/1 2.20 Worcester like the chances of this now had his first start back ran positive could score at a big price 

103 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Why you mention Worcester i spotted one earlier in that card Mills THREE COLOURS RED his jump form is very consistent of 24333832392 you got respect his chances of at least placing 5.50 16/1

104 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Golly Miss Molly 9.10 Kempton. It's been a long time since she won Dec 15 in fact but showed something when third of thirteen at Lingfield. She popped up in my tracker and at 14/1 is worth a small bet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum