S.A.S » THE VAULT » June Month by Month

June Month by Month

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

251 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Poor day for me today, might be because i was rewarded yesterday that is how i am going view it but remaining positive and found a few for tonight for me to try might help someone if stuck or if not really feeling in the mood to look tonight 

Quinto 7.30 Newton Abbot when we last seen this last season he was recording a form of 2232 was unlucky not to get a win and the season ended hoping he returns with the same type of work he was giving out back then wont be at all surprised to see this get a place today win is asking too much  but you just do not know 16/1 

Karl Marx 8.00 Newton not one to go against the bossman noticing his picked Twiggy in this race and best of luck but not for me that horse this one came 3rd on his last outing a positive start to the season and a very good booking of McCain on board might be able to handle this type of race easy 16/1 

Little Stampy 8.25 Ballinrobe i thought Sam would of tipped this one maybe she is busy and not seen it use to have a laugh about this horse few months ago big fans of Terry Pratchette and always reminds me of that this one has done well so far and might finally get a nice little win out of this 8/1 

252 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:
Karl Marx 8.00 Newton not one to go against the bossman noticing his picked Twiggy in this race and best of luck but not for me that horse this one came 3rd on his last outing a positive start to the season and a very good booking of McCain on board might be able to handle this type of race easy 16/1 

Little Stampy 8.25 Ballinrobe i thought Sam would of tipped this one maybe she is busy and not seen it use to have a laugh about this horse few months ago big fans of Terry Pratchette and always reminds me of that this one has done well so far and might finally get a nice little win out of this 8/1 
I did look at Karl Marx Bill but felt it bit risky case of out the two who i felt more confident about and Little Stampy is a good bet to try out Sam is away working over next couple days so dont think she be on anything i going have a few bets for tomorrow fancy a few days of chilling out at home feet up just gambling and drinking so drop me a message on facebook later n we swap some ideas about if ya want i know Aces is due back this week miss the banter but been hectic so going start payin more time and attention to this for bit have some fun again init

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

253 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Hope against Hope Leicester 7.10 was going around all the weather reports on and noticed lot of rain is falling tomorrow at Leicester and the card being on the evening i can predict ground maybe being softer than Good-firm like is being suggested on the cards at the current moment if that is the case then you have to like this horses chances but sayign that has gotten close over the good to firm ground ended the season with a very good win over 7f at Yarmouth now is coming here to step up in trip with a good jockey who holds a 9% record this week, the trainer is also doing well have 19 winners 16/1

You should of waited savvy pick Bill nice price too now see why you Price init loool

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

254 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Bill.Price

That paid for last week Sean still no profit for me next winner i will be showing profit but i hope it helped someone out on here

255 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:09 pm

Bill.Price

Both wrong Sean but i will take the placer more than you can claim  :lol:

256 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
nicely done again bill, tomorrow am liking the look of hope its not riddled with n/r's

257 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I like the look of Claregate Street...8.20...Nass...He was beaten last time out by Reinas Queen...weight diff 2 lbs. Tomorrow the difference is 9 lbs and should be enough to sway it his way. 8/1 BET 365.

258 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Bill.Price

Thank you Jh, i am also liking the look of the cards tomorrow i am now profit hunting so going pull out all the stops in earning some profit now them two wins past couple days just about saw me right after an horrendous Ascot best of luck with your picks and good luck with yours Relyod i will have a look into that race later 

Chancery 3.00 Carlisle Lets take a chance on this one today firstly to catch the eye was that Tudhope is rebooked into this tomorrow which you got to view has the most positive booking for this he knows this horse way better than anyone having 4 wins and 9 places over the years on it and won over 50 thousand for this trainer with his rides nearly 100,000 if you count the places this one is dropped down to a very good mark at the moment and his trainer O'Meara has 9 wins in the last 14 days 3 of them rode by Tudhope one being today on Sunglider not had a win since 2015 but neither has lot of other horses i have tipped up this week Energia Fox is making me on edge the Fahey and Hanagan killing machines i like to call them so might be worth someones time that horse but for now it is this one will post more when find them i do like the look of Your Pal Tal which will look at that race now 12/1

259 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Bill.Price

Silvery Moon 3.30 Carlisle what is it with this horse been put into races that should be winning yet never really doing much not going sit and say something weird has been happening here far from it just not all meets the eye specially when you know the trainer is Easterby he is well known for this sort of behavior, for those who do not know what i am hinting at sometimes trainers like to put their horses out and worse they run the easier the handicapper is on the horses and reading around different places more than i am seeing this so i am not being paranoid, this horse Returns to Carlisle at a track he is 50% winning and not being one too smart at maths but his ran 4 times won 2 placed once here, has been racing in class two company for awhile now is entering back into class 4 company where he last won showing that the handicapper has eased up on this allowing him into the weaker company that he should win very easy well i am hoping i be very shocked if this does not win today specially with how they have booked Allan in they always call on him for this horse when want it to win you know this is the bet of the day Sean 7/1

260 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
put it on my one to bet on list last night nice price too 7s good bet 2 take on bill

261 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice one today Bill, liking your write ups and have convinced me on Silvery Moon 

4.10 Salibury Hatsaway should come on well in this race do not tick this one off right away best speed here and everything falls into his lap will write up on more if spot anything for now just this i liking the O.R.S selections alot 16/1

262 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Jackbequick should be around the top 3 pretty consistent for places this one been running well should not let me down for a place 9/1 5.00 Carlisle

Three Little Birds weighted to win surely scores today 9/1 3.10 Salisbury

Double and Singles

263 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
2.50 Worcester Wadswick Court the bowens would have this ready today 7/1 ew

264 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:12 am

Bill.Price

Election Day 7.40 Kempton They have brought out the best here William Buick which instantly caught my eye what a booking here this is, has started his season having a bit of a tough time but not running that badly just is yet to come on from when we last saw him winning 2 on the trot, has since read 234 they are dropping him in class today and has shown can handle both Turf and the AW the booking is too hard to pass up for me 15/2

265 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
what you think about a Bowen double on the cards with Land of Vic Feline might be worth trying 11/2 3.50 Worcester

266 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:49 am

Bill.Price

Pleasure Dome 4.10 Salisbury this comes back to the flats here and i think is a positive step shows his best over the flats so am interested in this one and how he handles it here when seen on the flats was rarely out of the top 3 used to be owned by Hyam and has not had a bad running under O'Neill and i think his finally figured it is better putting this back on the flats it is certainly a wise move based on his previous form 10/1 

267 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:54 am

Bill.Price

money moved fast to Silvery Moon

268 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Anyone else noticed Moore booked into wildnightinvegas at Salisbury in the 3.10 race unusual see him riding a horse like this in the week 16/1 looks a good price to try it at for a small fee going give it a go

269 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:23 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
All bets taken on what i said about Monday Night sticking to all of them

270 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Relyod5454 wrote:I like the look of Claregate Street...8.20...Nass...He was beaten last time out by Reinas Queen...weight diff 2 lbs. Tomorrow the difference is 9 lbs and should be enough to sway it his way. 8/1 BET 365.
well in relyod!

271 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Jh2103 wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:I like the look of Claregate Street...8.20...Nass...He was beaten last time out by Reinas Queen...weight diff 2 lbs. Tomorrow the difference is 9 lbs and should be enough to sway it his way. 8/1 BET 365.
well in relyod!
Well done my bredrin

272 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cosmic Symbol...6.10...Tipperary...It's strange to see a horse who has won his last two outings getting a quote of 8/1 BET 365. They have given him a substantial 8 lbs hike for his last effort but with rain forecast he will get the conditions he enjoys.

273 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very good pick again Relyod 

3.05 Newcastle Polar Forest drops in class up in trip are always worth a bet on 16/1 

Might not have nothing more for tomorrow seems a strange layout for me

274 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Musical Comedy 5.35 going love the soft ground Kirby booking a good one worth placing 9/`1 ew

275 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
i like Hollywood Road in the 7.25 best thing did was returning it to the flats nothing else i do like too much other than Loving your Work in the 9.00 Newbury 8/1 so just them two for me unless i see something on here that convinces me

276 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 am

Bill.Price

Leonard Thomas 3.05 Newcastle was really hard looking around tomorrow not really nothing to be bothering with, Philip Kirby brought this horse back in April and i think was hoping he would handle the Turf better than the AW no doubt based on the two runs he had over Turf when owned by Carrol but lucky for me his decided to re-put this back over the AW  tomorrow back to Newcastle where he holds a win and a place, he beat Lozah that day and Bromance few problems might be the distance i would of much preferred extra drop in trip here today but i am sure the trainer will figure that out soon probably via this race more a speculative bet also is showing best speed over here 16/1 

Ballymore Castle 4.25 Newmarket nice little race this one is Professor Ice Lord etc are good ones running in this race but i am going to side with this horse i can not see how this could possibly lose his like a feather theses days put on board Murtagh who give him a 7lb claim and this surely should be winning by about 200L why that might be over the top this horse really is that underweight easy to look elsewhere in this race 13/2

Yeoow 4.35 Nottingham finally getting his break from the handicapper in this race been given suitable weight advantage his claimer booking is a good step for this race his last race was at Aye and he was a 1L behind McGregornator who has just gone on to win his race today Zapper Cass was in that race and that horse was 12L behind Yeoow that day they said after that race that Yeoow is well handicapped to win now which i obviously agree with hoping to see a similar horse we saw of old at Goodwood and so on 10/1 Whitecrest 20/1 looks the sort of horse to grab a win from these not to mention Socialites Red who is the only C&D winner in the field 

Dark Crystal 8.10 Hamilton this or Miss Van Gogh was the question i kept asking myself firstly if Whatsthemessage shows up so fast after today winning worth a bet on her well like you see i sided with this one a horse who has had more owners than i have had hot dinners but for her age she seems to of really come to the top of late was over the C&D on the 21st June so quickly put out here and came 3rd in that race that day before that won 2 starts one being over C&D  on soft ground the other at Ayr ground for here tomorrow is GD-SFT  where she is 50% win rate out 6 starts has 3 wins this jockey is 50% win rate on it and never been out top three on the horse only 2 starts 9/1

277 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:44 am

feline

Regular
Regular
Newcastle 3.40 think that Qaffaal is going be able manage today with the claimer giving him much needed weight off had bit of a hard time dropping back to 1m 13/2

278 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
good luck all nufin for me 2moz everything i was liking became pulled out an what is left of the races does not interest me but Fridays cards look lot better do not forget about Wills post tomorrow night get involved will be fun

279 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:55 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Jh2103 wrote:
well in relyod!
Nice one on this buddy

280 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:40 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:good luck all nufin for me 2moz everything i was liking became pulled out an what is left of the races does not interest me but Fridays cards look lot better do not forget about Wills post tomorrow night get involved will be fun
Having a little break today myself, will follow the O.R.S and the O.R.B.S and relax out today then kickstart tomorrow off got Kelly and Ubik stuff one starts tomorrow other Saturday which of course i should win both  lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum