S.A.S » THE VAULT » June Month by Month

June Month by Month

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

201 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Shit for me over at Ascot nearly pulled of a treble with Idaho, Tin man but then that Hobson got the place and let me down summed up Ascot for me that did lads

3.50 Hexham Native Optimist has plummeted down the weights and his form at Hexham is pretty good going have a small bet on this one 33/1 

4.20 Damiens Dilemma could win this race two years in a row drops in trip and weights good enough for me to take a chance 10/1

202 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Suitcase 'N' Taxi could be the one to put a end to your treble of SDS Bill has been running really really well and all have something to show here in this race this one drops in class having ran in good races with good company and i think this is going prove too stronge for Sheepscar Lad 5.00 Ponte  6/1 get on that you tarts but no doubting that Sheepscar could win this

203 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:Shit for me over at Ascot nearly pulled of a treble with Idaho, Tin man but then that Hobson got the place and let me down summed up Ascot for me that did lads
Might make you stop backing shit then wont it you tart

204 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
Sds on advit in the 4 pm stands a chance

205 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Going wait for the morning see what drifts out because everything is looking how it should be i do really like this one 

4.50 Hexham Morning Time This horse should win this race pretty easy specially with the claimer on board and would not be at all shocked to see Russell get herself a double on the cards 13/2 looks pretty huge when you take into account his actual chances of winning the race i be shocked to see him out of the top two 13/2 EW

206 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going do same wait for tomorrow i going have entire new look to how i bet and tip things going do a small , Medium big section on my page will start it tomorrow but it be better for days like tomorrow that way i can still tip up when the prices are short because some people do bet on the shorts and tomorrow lot that will win for certain

207 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Chow

Quite like Swing Till Dawn in 2:05 10/1

If I'm having a Nicker it's going on Tioga Pass 3:30 (25/1)

208 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Ubik

@Ubik wrote:Sds on advit in the 4 pm stands a chance

hope you guys backed this one..bit of a penalty shot...kelly had it as well so no excuses for missing out lol!

209 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
i was indeed + the others from sds as well apart from the super short one (which won...). Lucky63 with nice return.

Topmeup is out again tomorrow at Chepstow. Could be its day to win, however quite short at 9/2...

An interesting one: Island Cloud at Windsor 14/1, drop in trip and class,

210 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
Thank you Scram for the reminder on Topmeup i had a bet on that the other day might go in again on the 9/2 price 

Einstein is heading back to the AW at Wolverhampton 5.45 tomorrow, no one is going call this your big horse or a money maker for them far from it and to be honest the return to the AW means little when you think his never scored a win on AW or even Turf out of his ten starts, but he has had a few close called one being at Chelmsford on the AW where he was placed 3rd only beaten a small head by Hannington but that day he did have My Mo, Outlaw torn and Fast and Hot behind him showing to me he is starting to get the hang of things now, they have dropped him back down and trip for this now back to one and half which when last seen do that over this C&D he came 5th beating horses like Sir Lancelotte, Caher Fad and Vision of beauty why i am bringing this up is because that day Outlaw Torn won that race leaving this about 1l behind, so that Chelmsford race shows to me this horse shown improvement having left Outlaw Torn about 7L behind him, the winner of that race was a good sort of horse just finished of a hat trick so if you take that one out the race this would been only beaten by a small head in that race, so i am liking that his been returned to this trip now and does have a good draw they are putting Visors on this horse which should help him focus more and dropped slightly in the weights will be getting some of my money on this 25/1 Ew

211 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Ubik

@Scram wrote:i was indeed + the others from sds as well apart from the super short one (which won...). Lucky63 with nice return.

Topmeup is out again tomorrow at Chepstow. Could be its day to win, however quite short at 9/2...

An interesting one: Island Cloud at Windsor 14/1, drop in trip and class,
im on Belgravian 12-1 in that race at chepstow

212 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
The Moore Factor 5.25 Kilbeggan, Guys like Dancing and Bill putting us to shame with their write ups so i going start making more of an effort a good write up can deter or convince i find so here goes. Lets try my hand at the Hurdles race, this horse use be a clever flat horse then they put him over the Hurdles and so far seems ok why yet to win or place over his two hurdles he has shown us that he knows how to do it, went over to Tramore on his last start and ended up being held up at the start but did not let that deter the bugger and ran on well to come 6th even with his not so positive jumping skills towards the end on his Hurdle debut at Killarney he did a good job again coming 5th Enright has decided to ride this one again and he shows his best work when riding here a +12 in profit on his rides showing a almost 50% win/place ratio when riding here and i not expecting a win today but could place at decent enough odds 20/1 

213 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Bill.Price

5.00 Chepstow Love and Be Loved I was going to side with Topmeup which anyone who read my last write up will notice that let me down has i was about to place the bet this horse stood out to me and i just had to take a chance that i could very well regret when we seen this at Chepstow couple starts back over 7f he beat a field of 11 horses she went out alone in that race and won it 2L clear she was a 7/1 shot beating Viala park a 7/2 horse and that was over 5L clear of him that day she was taking her first chance over Turf having had all her runs before hand over the AW tracks and it proved to be a positive step forward they say take it at face value that but i am going to give her a chance her last start was over 1m which just did not seem to suit her on the turf, she actually led most of that race then just seemed to be able to offer no more hoping now the step down back to 7f will see her back to winning ways they have rebooked Cox back into this who rode her last time at Chepstow, Topmeup (9/2) will probably finally get the win today and i know she be popular amongst some on this forum but this is the bet for me Whatalove (11/1)  is certainly worth a watch out for yet to break her Maiden but did get close here over C&D in the same race that Love and Be loved won she is one to be worried about this is a hard race to work out  one you can make a case for all 

Top three Love and Be Loved , Topmeup and Whatalove 

214 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Bill.Price

@Colin. wrote:The Moore Factor 5.25 Kilbeggan, Guys like Dancing and Bill putting us to shame with their write ups so i going start making more of an effort a good write up can deter or convince  
I do not mind just a name given, i love reading into horses on my own merit so if someone just gives me a name i am happy to go look into it and make my own conclusions without biased views from others so either way i am happy to take anything on board

215 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Alfonso Manana 3.45 Wolverhampton worth some place money this one is specially over this CD all ridden by todays jockey and in top 4 all 3 starts at Wolverhampton runs well over 6f and is looking for his type of race and this seems to be the one should break his maiden tag 10/1 

216 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Bill.Price

6.50 Windsor Fastnet Spin, going put my neck on the line with this option this is the outsider of the race in a field of only 5 horses so risky even for the place this one ran with and was beaten by Meshaykh which is going off the current favorite so it automatically says why are you doing this bet well it is all about the weights for me has a better advantage today now with this claimer on board gives it a huge 6lb weight advantage than last time they met, that Leicester running was a good race for her having been held up she had to switch during the race taking off bit of distance she should be lot closer i am feeling and could win this race it was only 2L behind Meshaykh easy to make that up today 16/1

217 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Lucky Di is going be just that in this race she is a course winner and gets a good draw only beaten by Nags Wag on last outing should win today 5/1

218 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
8.30 Kilbeggan Dont Kick Nor Bite everyone be siding with Old Supporter i am thinking because seeks his 4th win but this one is seeking a hat trick already won here and slight step in trip should win again 13/2 

7.50 Windsor Plead i am determined to get this one to win for me keeps having his chances this is the last chance for him one to not bother with if found nothing 15/2

219 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:00 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
No time for wrtie up i just off to bed, might be worth using has a filler 

Critical Thinking 2.00 Chepstow 7/1
Edward Elgar 6.10 Southwell 8/1
Solar Impulse 7.10 Southwell 4/1
Ginger Fizz 8.10 Southwell 11/1 
Cuty Gent 5.50 Windsor 7/1 

Weird that Ginger Fizz is so high could get a 2nd win in a row

220 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Alfonso Manana 3.45 Wolverhampton worth some place money this one is specially over this CD all ridden by todays jockey and in top 4 all 3 starts at Wolverhampton runs well over 6f and is looking for his type of race and this seems to be the one should break his maiden tag 10/1 
Very top tip Thank you Vodoo

221 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you hope some managed to get on it at the nice price last night

222 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Ubik

@Voodoo wrote:Thank you hope some managed to get on it at the nice price last night

lol, wondered where the extra money came from, cheers fella!

223 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i put £1 on every tip bar Seans who i put stakes on because he does mine so i like when someone wins because then i win lol

224 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Alfonso Manana 3.45 Wolverhampton worth some place money this one is specially over this CD all ridden by todays jockey and in top 4 all 3 starts at Wolverhampton runs well over 6f and is looking for his type of race and this seems to be the one should break his maiden tag 10/1 
Missed it but good one on this Voodoo i always try to follow yours so gutted on this one

225 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Did not even see that one, and i knew Topmeup would do that it is why i never bothered with it

226 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:6.50 Windsor Fastnet Spin, going put my neck on the line with this option this is the outsider of the race in a field of only 5 horses so risky even for the place this one ran with and was beaten by Meshaykh which is going off the current favorite so it automatically says why are you doing this bet well it is all about the weights for me has a better advantage today now with this claimer on board gives it a huge 6lb weight advantage than last time they met, that Leicester running was a good race for her having been held up she had to switch during the race taking off bit of distance she should be lot closer i am feeling and could win this race it was only 2L behind Meshaykh easy to make that up today 16/1
That did interest me and i was tempted by if if more places on offer only problem is the races are just all thrown together i thinking, lot of messing around to fill space up

227 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Topmeup is one of them very annoying horses but you do know that is going land at a huge price soon when the market get sick of it you can bet that will be happening

228 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:
Missed it but good one on this Voodoo i always try to follow yours so gutted on this one
I heard you been giving out free champagne where is my bottle? i had quick scan of the cards for tomorrow might have one or two later will drop you a pm to make sure you spot them

229 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Bill.Price wrote:Thank you Scram for the reminder on Topmeup i had a bet on that the other day might go in again on the 9/2 price 

Einstein is heading back to the AW at Wolverhampton 5.45 tomorrow, no one is going call this your big horse or a money maker for them far from it and to be honest the return to the AW means little when you think his never scored a win on AW or even Turf out of his ten starts, but he has had a few close called one being at Chelmsford on the AW where he was placed 3rd only beaten a small head by Hannington but that day he did have My Mo, Outlaw torn and Fast and Hot behind him showing to me he is starting to get the hang of things now, they have dropped him back down and trip for this now back to one and half which when last seen do that over this C&D he came 5th beating horses like Sir Lancelotte, Caher Fad and Vision of beauty why i am bringing this up is because that day Outlaw Torn won that race leaving this about 1l behind, so that Chelmsford race shows to me this horse shown improvement having left Outlaw Torn about 7L behind him, the winner of that race was a good sort of horse just finished of a hat trick so if you take that one out the race this would been only beaten by a small head in that race, so i am liking that his been returned to this trip now and does have a good draw they are putting Visors on this horse which should help him focus more and dropped slightly in the weights will be getting some of my money on this 25/1 Ew
Now that is the Bill we know what a call Bill very confident too

230 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Welcome back Bill lol just need your lovely daughters to bring on the Trebles you three use to run well good tip with that x

231 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Bill.Price wrote:Thank you Scram for the reminder on Topmeup i had a bet on that the other day might go in again on the 9/2 price 

Now that is the Bill we know what a call Bill very confident too
Very Savvy Bill he dominated at the end

232 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Nicely done Bill

233 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Happy days fella, wasn't on but like to see you lot getting the big ones in and a nice write up with it too

234 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Bill.Price

Thank you everyone, will not sit and say sorted my week out only a small flutter but it helped ease the blow i took over last week, if i noticed it sneaking to 10/1 i might of went bit bigger on it but was busy so missed a good opportunity but to be honest i would not of put more than a couple of pints on the horse.

235 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Bill.Price

Going start us off today with a Long shot horse 50/1 so wish me luck lol just going write up on it now throw us in the deep end

236 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Bill.Price

Hamba Moyo 2.00 Beverley, One of them races you should just leave alone nothing to work on really well bits and pieces but this one did stand out to me on his last running this horse ran only the once at Thirsk was hampered in that race at the very start and can not help but of felt what if, he did run really green that day like most horses often do on the first start this is sired by Mastercraftsman who won 4 of his races on the bounce when he first started out 3 over 6f and 1 over 7f  he then won races over 1m infact this was only beaten 3 times i say beaten i mean out of the top three his form read 111145112314 and based on them runs it may suggest Hamba Moyo be more suited to the longer distance he is given here. The jockey booked in today is Rachel Richardson a useful claimer and a trainer in form this is well worth a small bit of money 50/1 

237 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.30 Beverley Dapper man quickly put out drops in weights good 3rd last time races should be close 7/1

238 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Bill.Price

Just moving onto the last card now and must say nothing really is standing out might be worth not bothering tomorrow

239 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Anyone willing take on Shamaheart lol i will be dropping in distance and class and weights are falling off this one gets his visor back and should be running his races long overdue 25/1 beverley 2.30 nice one today Bill you tart was not on it but was a good bet you had

240 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Bill.Price

Hope against Hope Leicester 7.10 was going around all the weather reports on and noticed lot of rain is falling tomorrow at Leicester and the card being on the evening i can predict ground maybe being softer than Good-firm like is being suggested on the cards at the current moment if that is the case then you have to like this horses chances but sayign that has gotten close over the good to firm ground ended the season with a very good win over 7f at Yarmouth now is coming here to step up in trip with a good jockey who holds a 9% record this week, the trainer is also doing well have 19 winners 16/1

Alketios Brighton 4.45 not shying away from a challenge when it comes to my tipping i know lot of people not interested in reading up on the 5/4 type of horses so thought i give this one a mention not much to look at on paper at first glance. Only ever won the once since handicapping and with the new Moore yard which was over two years ago now, but that is ok how many horses on here have been written up about that have not had wins in 2-4 years and won for us so i not put off by that in the slightest when we last seen this at Brighton he was coming 4th only a neck behind Ettie Hart who is a good Mick Channon horse and the two infront of that was Sheer Intensity and World Record but lets talk about the horses who was behind this that day more so Golden Isles he was left 4l behind that day and then he went onto Lingfield and won that race beating off Betsalottie and Angelical also Gabrial the Thug infact 4 horses who was rated better than him.This on his last start was then seen at Lingfield and he came 4th on that occassion and beat a other good horse Buzz Lightyere and living leader who before that race was running very well, today he has a claimer on board David Egan who has been running well, won on a older horse Justice Rock and seemed to of seen him well why i bring that up is because that horse did not win in over 2 years and he managed to make that win at 14/1 that day showing to me he knows how to handle these difficult horses 11/1 

241 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:46 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Valley of Rocks wins 6/1 8.10 Leicester

242 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Paulcrossley wrote:Anyone willing take on Shamaheart lol i will be dropping in distance and class and weights are falling off this one gets his visor back and should be running his races long overdue 25/1 beverley 2.30 nice one today Bill you tart was not on it but was a good bet you had
Not really no Paul no lol! :+-: but i am willing to take Madrinho 8/1 in that race old Hannon horse this one and at one time was hope for this winning at Ascot then pretty much fucked everything up drops in class for this one and got to take a chance at the odds remember this was running well when was at Ascot Hannon might regret not keeping this horse in the next few months that is the half two race

243 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
nice one

244 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Millster wrote:5.30 Beverley Dapper man quickly put out drops in weights good 3rd last time races should be close 7/1

I am on it too

245 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Interesting for me tomorrow:
Ballinrobe
825 - Chocolat Noir 7/1
855 - Mais si 15/2

Newton Abbot
630 - Bennys girl 16/1

Brighton
245 - Pick a little 8/1
515 - Halling's wish 6/1

Leicester
845 - The lockmaster 12/1
915 - Katrine 8/1

+ Dapper man and Hope against hope already mentioned by Bill and Millster

246 Re: June Month by Month on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Bill.Price

@Scram wrote:Interesting for me tomorrow:

Newton Abbot
630 - Bennys girl 16/1

Brighton
245 - Pick a little 8/1
515 - Halling's wish 6/1

Leicester
845 - The lockmaster 12/1

+ Dapper man and Hope against hope already mentioned by Bill and Millster
Them 4 i did not notice and might be worth a lucky 15 thank you for pointing these out, i will have a look now further into them and do a write up on the ones i will be having a bet on but i do like all 4 horses just going check the races they in now

247 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:01 am

Bill.Price

Thank you to Scram for pointing these out made me have a look i will be putting the four into a each way lucky 15 bet with this one being a targeted singles bet more so to save money the lucky 15 otherwise i would of chose to do a singles on all four 

The Lock Master Leicester 8.45 this is a course winner and has been known to win over the distance also i think many are put off this one today because of the Turf, he is known to perform better on the AW tracks but he is known to have wins on the turf like when he ran over at Thirsk and won under todays jockey who is still giving a 3lb claim he then showed a good run when went back to Turf in April was 5th out of 15 that day on good ground he had Whitecliff Park way behind him that day who went onto win by 4L at Newcastle so he has shown a spark in him saying he is able to keep up with the good horses on the turf because he did leave Whitecliff Park 7L behind him not just that horse Mrs. Biggs was behind Lockmaster that day yet went onto beat Bling King at Wetford couple weeks later so that is just two horses to note down that Lockmaster beat that day so would not write this one out of winning this tonight 12/1 

248 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
i thought be not bets tonight after looking at the cards so will be taking on some of these that you lot have put up because i could not find nothing only this outsider and that is a lot of asking 

8.45 Yul Finegold well down in the weights 20lb lower infact surely this is due a win in this field not much will stand in his way come on should surely win 16/1

249 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:46 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Steady Major 3.15  Brighton having a punt on this one not seen on the turf in a long time and is very well weighted and speed to win this here 40/1 

Desert Way 3.30 Beverley they have turned this one out really fast about 10 days last ran dropping it down in trip for this one should do the trick 13/2  if you do not fancy this one have a look at Sunglider if price drifts will have a bet on that 

Archie Stevens  5.30 Beverley should not be too far behind worth a place chance on this 11/1

Thought you would of went for Stun Gun Lionheart maybe written that out do not blame you, cheers Scram and all else not much around tomorrow do like your picks Scram might have a lucky bet on them all good calls on them and i do like yours Feline with your messing around your often overlooked but have seen you pull out a few on the quiet so will be taking a chance on that one also

250 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Steady Major 3.15  Brighton having a punt on this one not seen on the turf in a long time and is very well weighted and speed to win this here 40/1 

Desert Way 3.30 Beverley they have turned this one out really fast about 10 days last ran dropping it down in trip for this one should do the trick 13/2  if you do not fancy this one have a look at Sunglider if price drifts will have a bet on that 

Archie Stevens  5.30 Beverley should not be too far behind worth a place chance on this 11/1

Thought you would of went for Stun Gun Lionheart maybe written that out do not blame you, cheers Scram and all else not much around tomorrow do like your picks Scram might have a lucky bet on them all good calls on them and i do like yours Feline with your messing around your often overlooked but have seen you pull out a few on the quiet so will be taking a chance on that one also
Sunglider was 6/1 last night you mad waiting for a drift bet wish never now

251 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Bill.Price

Poor day for me today, might be because i was rewarded yesterday that is how i am going view it but remaining positive and found a few for tonight for me to try might help someone if stuck or if not really feeling in the mood to look tonight 

Quinto 7.30 Newton Abbot when we last seen this last season he was recording a form of 2232 was unlucky not to get a win and the season ended hoping he returns with the same type of work he was giving out back then wont be at all surprised to see this get a place today win is asking too much  but you just do not know 16/1 

Karl Marx 8.00 Newton not one to go against the bossman noticing his picked Twiggy in this race and best of luck but not for me that horse this one came 3rd on his last outing a positive start to the season and a very good booking of McCain on board might be able to handle this type of race easy 16/1 

Little Stampy 8.25 Ballinrobe i thought Sam would of tipped this one maybe she is busy and not seen it use to have a laugh about this horse few months ago big fans of Terry Pratchette and always reminds me of that this one has done well so far and might finally get a nice little win out of this 8/1 

252 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:
Karl Marx 8.00 Newton not one to go against the bossman noticing his picked Twiggy in this race and best of luck but not for me that horse this one came 3rd on his last outing a positive start to the season and a very good booking of McCain on board might be able to handle this type of race easy 16/1 

Little Stampy 8.25 Ballinrobe i thought Sam would of tipped this one maybe she is busy and not seen it use to have a laugh about this horse few months ago big fans of Terry Pratchette and always reminds me of that this one has done well so far and might finally get a nice little win out of this 8/1 
I did look at Karl Marx Bill but felt it bit risky case of out the two who i felt more confident about and Little Stampy is a good bet to try out Sam is away working over next couple days so dont think she be on anything i going have a few bets for tomorrow fancy a few days of chilling out at home feet up just gambling and drinking so drop me a message on facebook later n we swap some ideas about if ya want i know Aces is due back this week miss the banter but been hectic so going start payin more time and attention to this for bit have some fun again init

253 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Hope against Hope Leicester 7.10 was going around all the weather reports on and noticed lot of rain is falling tomorrow at Leicester and the card being on the evening i can predict ground maybe being softer than Good-firm like is being suggested on the cards at the current moment if that is the case then you have to like this horses chances but sayign that has gotten close over the good to firm ground ended the season with a very good win over 7f at Yarmouth now is coming here to step up in trip with a good jockey who holds a 9% record this week, the trainer is also doing well have 19 winners 16/1

You should of waited savvy pick Bill nice price too now see why you Price init loool

254 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Bill.Price

That paid for last week Sean still no profit for me next winner i will be showing profit but i hope it helped someone out on here

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum