S.A.S » THE VAULT » June Month by Month

June Month by Month

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

151 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
2.05 Mussel Meadway is on a dangerous mark and too hard to be just ignoring today at a course where he is 50% win/place strike rate 14/1 place money hunting  won this race last year dominated it making all 

Punt
Lil Sophella wont be a popular choice but might be worth thinking on when doing a shortlist is a C&D winner posts the best speed over here and has slowly slipped down the weights trainer is on form having two of his outsiders improving at the start of the month i.e Stormbay Bomber and Auxillary p both winning for the team 25/1 small stakes each way 2.35 Mussel

152 Re: June Month by Month on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
gitzy16v wrote:
Goliath (EW)1 Standard 2:00 Sandown  –  Win Branscombe @ 8/1 GP (Price taken @ 6/1) 3@1/5 Won €4.94€403.26
2 Standard 2:35 Sandown  –  Win Falmouth Light @ 5/1 GP (Price taken @ 7/2) 3@1/5 Won
3 Standard 3:10 Sandown  –  Win Call Me Grumpy @ 7/4 GP (Price taken @ 5/4) 3@1/4 Won
4 Standard 3:45 Sandown  –  Win Shargiah @ Guaranteed Price (7/4) 3@1/5 Won
5 Standard 4:20 Sandown  –  Win Tirania @ Guaranteed Price (11/4) 3@1/5 Placed
6 Standard 5:25 Sandown  –  Win Dominating @ 7/4 GP (Price taken @ 11/8) 2@1/4 Won
7 Standard 7:40 Goodwood  –  Win Road To Dubai @ Guaranteed Price (5/2) 3@1/5 Placed
8 Standard 8:15 Goodwood  –  Win I'vegotthepower @ 8/1 GP (Price taken @ 13/2) 3@1/5 Won     
Did a 1p Goliath on SDS earlier...happy fucking days!!!! :}{:
Proper savvy betting that is mate good one and whoever tipped up Gabriel i think are spot on i like that horse myself will look properly soon at cards but i remember that lto i thut was going turn over the debt was a photo finish i think i not one of soverign debts races waz cuz i had a bet on it but i do remember thinkin going keep watch on Gabriel init an seems ok price to try out

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

153 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:Orions Bow having a good bet on this one was backed on here LTO and expecting this to show why he was won the Stewards cup and gets a good draw drops in trip and should properly win this race respectfully 7/1 3.10 Musselburgh
Doubling this with Gabriel , good tips going round tonite actually few i liking from you lot 

Orions Bow and Gabriel double 100% for me gets a bet Orions bow at 5f is a big threat here and gets a single bet too

Done the double then noted Chancery 8/1 so going Patent also

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

154 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is my Treble 
£10

Black Trilby 3.15 7/2
Blushing Rose 4.25 9/2
Realize 3.35 5/2

155 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:01 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
just spotted a post from a fella whos very close to o'Mearas yard and hes keen on Chancery...this lad is in a syndicate and the horse they own is trained by o'meara so hoping hes got some inside knowledge...hes been v.good on picking o'mearas winners in the past year.
Seans double is looking like a tasty bet.Gabriel and Chancery
This is what he wrote....

Lots of racing sat and my best bet runs in the 1 50 at York,a handicap race for lady amateurs would not normally tempt me to have a decent ew bet but CHANCERY looks great value and the fact that he is not mentioned by the tipsters might mean he goes off even bigger.

Two runs ago he gave 7 lbs to Theydon Grey and beaten a neck he was closing the winner down all the way to the line.Theydon Grey came out and won a class3 at York today to frank the form.

Lisa ONeill comes over from Ireland to ride the fav Charismatic Man but I believe longer distances suit this one. Though he did win over cd he lacks the strong form of Chancery over a mile 4

Chancery is ridden by an unknown rider called Carly Scott who has only had two rides in public but has a lot of experience in the yard and is an accomplished rider.

Tapis Libre and Master Paver finished 2nd and 3rd in this last year and both are dangers,particularly Master Paver.

It is always risky having a decent bet in these contests but at 8/1 Chancery must be backed ew.

156 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:18 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you will do that now Gitzy and loving the new layout looks much better

157 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:27 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:Thank you will do that now Gitzy and loving the new layout looks much better
Awh,I dont know Kelly...Im a bloke and I miss the pink lol

158 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:34 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Lol it must of worked you notice it just had its most views of 63 people viewing forum same time tonight after change infact more viewers than members so new layout pulled in attention pmsl

159 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:38 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Why is so many ..guests... and not signing up..
I think its your tipping the last 3 days lol...SAS have been away and you arrive,all serious an all, and all a sudden we got loads of viewers pmsl

160 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
think because lot of people just view the tips that is what i do most time only signed in has a guest not member some do not have nothing to say and yes you are right i going take credit for publicity on this one my great tips are pulling in viewers pmsl

161 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:43 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It be going up lot more over the weeks i work the doors at the clubs and anyone who pays a interest in the horses i always direct them to this site, i personally think this has some of the best tips around not just Sam and Sean from everyone involved in tipping on here i always use this has a port of call now and use to only follow Sean and Sam on Racecaller but since other tipsters appeared on here i follow lot more people and earned off a few on here

162 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:46 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
I dont even know how sign is as guest..its on my phone so I always signed in....an yeh there was never as many members or viewers until you started getn serious lol so its all your doing Kelly,gotta get a admin job for that lmfao

163 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:49 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Millster wrote:It be going up lot more over the weeks i work the doors at the clubs and anyone who pays a interest in the horses i always direct them to this site, i personally think this has some of the best tips around not just Sam and Sean from everyone involved in tipping on here i always use this has a port of call now and use to only follow Sean and Sam on Racecaller but since other tipsters appeared on here i follow lot more people and earned off a few on here
Here Pete your not short of putting up decent tips yourself bud....This place is the best money making site around....Ive made a fortune getting tips off all on here and best of all learning off people.

164 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:54 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Some people are hidden profiles like me Gitzy if you look it does not tell you when i am online so i am signed in has a guest now no one ever sees when i am online if you click on your profile you can change your profile to hidden which then will class you has a guest and agreed 100% i have earned lot of money off Jh and Will on here and no offence against Sean and Sam but past couple days they not been needed because of everyone else being just has good but that is a good thing not a negative thing lol and i think if this forum stays clutter free from certain type of punters i.e Max out Nap shorts type then it be fine i am happy taking on a short but it has really got to be profitable in the long haul for me to do them day in day out

165 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
I dont even mind them max out/nap punters if they not trying to bullshit us saying they making money...Your 2 trebles today made a profit if doing them e/w(which i did) and they were short but you didnt even mention them cos you did win only.
And I never woulda shown my SDS goliath anywhere else cos it was aftertiming but here i got nothing but thanks and praise and people glad i won a few quid...anywhere else ya get abuse for aftertiming.
I said before I was happy you took the reins when SAS was missing cos you kept the place ticking over lovely,got a few good wins.
Best thing about here is its about making money and not picking winners.

166 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:13 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i am gutted on my trebles lately because mixed them bit wrong i only like to do a win bet on them only because i am too lazy to work out if places would i get money back so half time i just do win bets lol and we do not care about aftertiming if someone wants to show a good win then let them i say i get tired of reading people put others down for stupid things on other sites and use always think i would love the power to proper tell them straight that is what i like about this because i know for fact the ones in power would tell someone straight if try to put others down which makes it more comfortable for everyone to do and say what they please without thinking someone is going to start on them

167 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:21 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mukhayyam 1.50 You would like to assume that Easterby would have this one well and truly targeted at this race when you take into consideration that he has won this race 3 times he is a bit of an expert when comes to winning the Queen Mother's Cup is a tricky type of race with all sorts so making a punt call based on the trainer but also throwing in some other fine details this ran well last time a prep run i would like to assume wont mind the class company and the C&D be little trouble will head up has the market leader come tomorrow bound to because all the punters will go in on this 6/1

Then you got to watch out for Masterpaver the trainer to watch of this forum often mentioned he is bringing over Masterpaver who placed second here last year with this Jockey booked in, Fahey has been mentioned for a reason because he is a very shrewd trainer and has proven why he was tipped to be watched out for so many high priced winners for us all a huge danger on this 6/1 

One of them two should win this race if not then Chancery it is if i had to suggest just the one it will have to be Masterpaver either one returns 92 if wins earning a bullseye profit so i am happy to use a cover on each you tarts

Or all three could fuck it up and Samtu will win because that is overpriced but can not forgive his last run but if someone is punting on that good luck because is worth taking a risk on just not for me

168 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Whoever changed the layout it looks miles better and Kelly your info and write ups are spot on, the day you said 30 quid win on 1 horse and 2 quid each way on the other ones lmfaoo that's just bang on and clear direction on it with a big explanation to why your doing it, so next time you do that people will no you not fkin around lmao. I got a friend request on here the other day not a clue who it was or that you could even do that don't even think I've seen the guy or girl put one message on here? Prob a lot that you can do on here and I've not had a proper scout, my notifications are through the roof lol

169 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Eh up troubles back haha you good Paul?

170 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:30 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
All well thanks been spending some time with the chinks come back see the whole city in shit rioting because some tower block went up in smoke least i wont be getting the blame for this one, i do a lot in the property part and you know that guy Danny Weston on here bet his sat nervous now because the amount of houses his botched up on the quiet they going be really hot on all that now not throwing him in the hot water but if i was having a house built would want receipts from him and any other contractor coming in and out of London

171 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Paulcrossley wrote:All well thanks been spending some time with the chinks come back see the whole city in shit rioting because some tower block went up in smoke least i wont be getting the blame for this one, i do a lot in the property part and you know that guy Danny Weston on here bet his sat nervous now because the amount of houses his botched up on the quiet they going be really hot on all that now not throwing him in the hot water but if i was having a house built would want receipts from him and any other contractor coming in and out of London
Dya want a big spoon for pot full of shit you stirring lol...welcome back pal,,,missed ya winding up all sorts on racecaller lol

172 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Lmao I was asking bout ya the other day Angi said u was due back missing the banter mate you have me in stitches laughing... what you reckon to tomorrow it's a tough knew sure they do this to try throw us off royal ascot clever fkers

173 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:45 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tomorrow looks a decent day on the cards and can be a pretty cheap day if spread it out and hit the right ones i not been on Racecaller for ages someone tried to copy me on it think it was PK messaging himself to get attention because was not me i would admit it if was lol Noticed looking around on here it has picked up kelly big knockers has really come out on her own aint she but lets be honest lads look at Pete above her it is hard to imagine which one needs the bigger bra if we being honest lol

174 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:50 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol i would be offended but the photo does me little justice lol

175 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:52 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well did not know who had the bigger set mate lol hope all is well with you and your own big man

176 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 am

feline

Regular
Regular
3.45 Musselburgh i do like An Fear Ciuin now back on the flats where his best of form is when he went jumping he was far from shamed a decent 3rd and two 2nds to his name but prefer him on the flats the distance of 2m looks perfect showing he in the past to be able to handle the trip well 25/1 is a big price but lot of horses often overpriced on a Saturday

177 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

Colin.

Regular
Regular
5.15 York B Fifty Two 18/1
this horse makes me laugh and i know few of the guys on here keep targeting this one maybe today just maybe lol

178 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Doncaster Ascot Week should run his race here 12/1 

feels like sometimes we the only ones who bother tipping

179 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:10 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol everyone just been out enjoying themselves Voodoo will put stuff up soon

180 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One that might be of interest today... Misty Birnam...2.50 Cork. He comes from South Africa, where he has won on a few occasions. He also has a group 1 placing. At 11/1 he might enjoy his first run in Ireland.

181 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you mate will give it a try

182 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
One from the tracker for today Weloof, 4:30, Doncaster. SDS is an interesting jockey booking on this one, first handicap on turf, was impressive when it won a maiden on AW.

183 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Scottish summit 3.15 came very close last time worth a try 12/1

184 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Mitchum is out again tomorrow in Carlise, 3:00. Any prize money the horse has won seems to be on softish ground which is a concern for tomorrow. I might chance a small ew.

185 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ralph's boy goes to Carlisle at 4 tomorrow over priced I think for a horse set out in this type of race with everything to suit been running really well with little problems getting close on last start 16/1 will have a small dabble save the money for Ascot

186 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
6.15 Windsor Demon rock should pick this one up now was bit of a let down at first then showed Moreno promise trainers talks nicely of this and should win here 7/1

187 Re: June Month by Month on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Ascot Tuesday so no need overspend tomorrow I got one to try sir Dudley is dropping in class weights and has faced better company a course and distance winner 16/1 6.30 Nottingham

188 Re: June Month by Month on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It is not with any great confidence that I put up this horse.. Dinkum Diamond 7.50 Nass. I have folllowed him with little return since he moved to Ireland but his second on his last run may just indicate he is ready to win again. His English form was very very impressive and if he has recovered even some of his mojo he should be beating these.However the whole write up comes with danger signs....don't put your Ascot winnings on him!

189 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.50 Ripon Hit the lights stands out to me since moved to this new stable runs well on the turf worth a go 9/1

190 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tomorrow 

2.55 Chelmsford i going take a chance that Bint Dandy can win again and give two on the trot his got a good claimer and perfect chance 9/1 

191 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.40 Ffos Las going take a punt on Mostly Bob might see a return to form his speed rating is huge compared to rest of the field worth a punt 10/1 Ew

192 Re: June Month by Month on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
now you mention Ffos Mills look at the 7.10 race Strumble Head 20/1 and Chankilo 12/1 both got be worth chancing

193 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Bygones For Coins  33/1 overpriced at 2.10 Market Rasen gets a good claimer booked in and could steal this not great challenge to take

194 Re: June Month by Month on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
6.45 Bath Jive Talking going take this to finally score his goal 3 places time to win or going rob my nans bingo money for Saturday 5/1 

195 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
Back to normal now prefer the normal days 

Bearwood 3.00 Pontract 5/2 
Morning Time 4.50 Hexham 13/2
Yorkidding 3.30 Pontefract 8/1

Write ups will come just putting them up has i find them

196 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Bill.Price

Signe 8/1 cost them 1.1 Million in Pontefract 3.30 and is unbeaten so has paid them well might be worth someones time but i personally going with one above just thought point this out to someone

197 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Bill.Price

Bearwood 3.00 Pontract 5/2 
Pattie  4.30 Pontefract 3/1
Sheepscar Lad 5.00 Pontract 11/4

Silvestre De Sousa could have a good treble on his hands with these three tomorrow and maybe a 4 fold if he can get YourKidding to join in

198 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@Bill.Price wrote:Signe 8/1 cost them 1.1 Million in Pontefract 3.30 and is unbeaten so has paid them well might be worth someones time but i personally going with one above just thought point this out to someone
At 8/1 how can you actually pass that up i going give it a go

199 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bit different today because tricky tomorrow i think that the ones that are winning are priced right the following 

Vercingetorix 7/2
Golden Doyen 11/4

Not much to day really should win, couple of better priced Lady Ranger does well at this course and is worth taking the price for some place money at least 8/1 3.35 Gowran 

200 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Bill.Price wrote:Signe 8/1 cost them 1.1 Million in Pontefract 3.30 and is unbeaten so has paid them well might be worth someones time but i personally going with one above just thought point this out to someone
Yep on this as well in my thread... Weird its not fave as 3 runs 3 wins

201 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Shit for me over at Ascot nearly pulled of a treble with Idaho, Tin man but then that Hobson got the place and let me down summed up Ascot for me that did lads

3.50 Hexham Native Optimist has plummeted down the weights and his form at Hexham is pretty good going have a small bet on this one 33/1 

4.20 Damiens Dilemma could win this race two years in a row drops in trip and weights good enough for me to take a chance 10/1

202 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Suitcase 'N' Taxi could be the one to put a end to your treble of SDS Bill has been running really really well and all have something to show here in this race this one drops in class having ran in good races with good company and i think this is going prove too stronge for Sheepscar Lad 5.00 Ponte  6/1 get on that you tarts but no doubting that Sheepscar could win this

203 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:Shit for me over at Ascot nearly pulled of a treble with Idaho, Tin man but then that Hobson got the place and let me down summed up Ascot for me that did lads
Might make you stop backing shit then wont it you tart

204 Re: June Month by Month on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Ubik

Sds on advit in the 4 pm stands a chance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum