You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Shergar

Shergar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Took following personal bet nuffin big small change on ze lucky e/w (skybet can get better prices on some but had take cuts to grab ze lucky)

Shergar (Saturday)

13:05 - Ascot - Move in Time 20/1
13:40 - Ascot - Aussie Reigns 33/1
14:15 - Ascot - Oasis Fantasy 16/1
14:50 - Ascot - Bless Him 7/1
15:25 - Ascot - Bajan Gold 5/1
16:00 - Ascot - Lake Volta 8/1

Singles i veh interested in wen BOG and sure to run (no bet yet)

13:05 - Ascot - Quench Dolly 12/1 (Tracker horse)
13:05 - Ascot - Line of Reason 12/1 (Tracker horse)
14:15 - Ascot - Oasis Fantasy 16/1
14:50 -Ascot - Bless Him 7/1

None of theze are best odds promised etc zo will be back on day wit final picks jus bit of fun 2nite i ad with fast looks like i said about just small change on ze lucky i am interested in putting a main bet on Bless him and Oasis if in them races n same odds on ze day

2 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:41 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
looking forward to this it was this time last year i had a 119/1 double on Shergar day with Great Hall and Fraankus that is what i like about this site i go to the vault and remember back glory days and think right i got this lol some decent picks Bless him is on my radar also

3 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tiz time las year u waz givin me a proper run 4 me money n u gave me a proper challenge on ze war gamez like i sd earlier jus weather it out n ya will be back on track soon enuf i missed doin ze shergar las year cuz waz on a pish up prob will be tiz year also loool

4 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is what i been doing lately just letting it take its course lucky for the people on here because i just been following different tips off the site to see me over my own bets i missed your 20/1 today but managed to get on Luana's bet which just about covered my own betting so money wise i am holding up just about      think i will put my name down for the War Games this year even if get knocked out in first round because enjoyed that last year and i think the trophy would look good under my name  

5 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:54 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i hope u not up against me in 1st round then cuz it not till oct an by then u be bangin them winnerz in lool i remember when i went over my bad spell lasted bout month then i cudn stop winnin it same for everyone they have dark days then next thing ya no they just chuckin them in left right n centre appens to ze best of us look at Segal at one time e manipulated the odds on any horse he whispered then he hit a rocky patch n up n down that is wa u always got keep in mind when gambling u flick a coin it heads or tails 6 times u flip that coin u gunna get wrong outcome no one is ever always right the trick is not chasing money which you do very well you rarely go over your 3 bets a day n u never change the type of odds u aim for out of panic in the last year plus u always remained level with how u gamble

6 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
oh i have been tempted at times that is for sure lol but you are right at least Tina is keeping me company at the bottom lol Racing is looking on the up now over next few months are the best so i should be in the top 5 by the time War games comes around and not going to lie after the VX battle i have my money on ColdCreek winning the entire War Games battle

7 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:04 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Also note for Kelly this chat box might need a update it does not let me change colours or edit posts i have to log in via the topic and do it that way but no rush i only use it to reply mainly because it is faster

8 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
letz me edit if u scroll ova message should have " Pen and a X if u click on the pen it edits posts it does not let you put spaces tho if you press enter it sendz ze message but it comes in handy if u make a private room n chat that wa i use it for if someone pms me i open up a private room for quick chat easier than replying via pm but it is still a beta messenger i think

9 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:11 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Must be Admin because does not have the pen for me, and if you press ALT+ENTER it lets you put spaces like this

See so you can do that

I did not know you could have private rooms on here so yes i can see where this would come in handy for that lol

10 Re: Shergar on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
letz check

oh yer cheerz i never new that loool n yer i only use private room if replying to pms that need more than one reply makes it faster to av a quick convo i need pish off 2 bed cuz long day 2moz good luck 2moz m8 i be back later wit more pickz for Sat i mite even crack on n try win Friday fiva beat Sams score init

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum