S.A.S » Goodwood/Galway 2018 » Goodwood Day 2

Goodwood Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Goodwood Day 2 
I spend ages studying the cards in advance so that is why i post early each time for Festival cards hope nobody minds 

1.50 Northwest Frontier 8/1

Think a few people will be siding with this horse on Wednesday he is unbeaten when going over 2m this race will be more testing but i think with Hanagan booked in he could handle it well is the winner of the John Smiths at York it was a pretty competitive affair and should be able to give it a good go here 

3.00 Fantasy 33/1 

Is one of my stand out bets i am taking this week not my best that is below this one but i would put it in my top 4 Ryan Moore is signed up to take the ride and i am going to forget Curragh and hope the return to 5f will see this one win here she is a fast horse and with the help of Ryan Moore she very well could be the outsider of the week 

3.35 Lord Glitters 14/1

I think this is my personal NAP of the week and i use that word in the right context because from reading around the site i share the values of certain words and does not mean i will be putting extra money on just means exactly what it says out of all my bets i have taken and know i will be taking i think this is my best shot at a winner, placed twice at Ascot on last 2 starts one being in group one company just being beaten under a length to Accidental Agent which i noticed was tipped up on here, the last was beaten by Beat the Bank by a neck i read this could be heading to America because of how fast he is i really like his chances and i think this is my NAP of the week very confident 

Small bet on So Beloved 66/1 (Bet365 BOG) doing that because if does pull out today and go tomorrow be of interest  will be money back if no runner so not worried on that part

2 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nobody will mind Yaz, the first day is boring i think on Goodwood so am glad this is up because will post mine later in this section and you are right about Lord Glitters i think it is a smart bet to be taking. I like people who are not afraid to say a high odd horse is a nap often see 3/1 or under being Naps so it is refreshing to see someone young who is not only using the word in the correct way but not taking the easy way out. I will also give fantasy a second look now because was contemplating going with Queen of Bermuda for that race what put me off was 13/2 now if that did not give such a poor run lto i would of been making that my most confident bet of the week but not so confident like i would of been at the start of June

3 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:44 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
I did put that in my top 3 horses for that race, i think you can forgive the Ascot run she raced down the middle and lost some momentum when edging to the right to join the pack i always imagine myself running and if had to do something similar would it effect the results and i believe that can be scratched i think it will make the final 3 at least hopefully second to my pick of course  lol!

4 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I will be betting on Queen of Bermuda and using Fantasy for the cover bet i think your spot on Yazchi about Q.O.B she will not find no problems winning the Molcomb Doyle will not be making the same mistakes twice take the odds why they last Luana because i most certainly am

5 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:52 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Appreciate other peoples opinions and will keep that in mind when deciding i will sleep on it and will post up what i sided with in the end have put no money on nothing yet my Dad he goes all bullish on the first day with little thought if you notice he is going for the Moore 5 on day one i have never been a fan of the opening day of Goodwood always boring but that is just my view i will sleep on this and let you all know later what i am going for we best move off this page and let day one get focus

6 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Put these in day one lol.. And personally I never let a bad run lto put me off. Yesterday was an example as the horse won
2:25 4 places
Drogon 8-1 broke the course record at haydock
federal law 12-1

3pm 4 places
Dbai 9-1

4:10
newbie has won this before so chancing 2, only need 1 to place or win

get the rhythm 14-1
Rhydwyn 20-1

7 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cutting down to two each day now just until i start earning some money again  

3.35 Goodwood Beat the bank won really well last start should win again 6/1 

5.55 Goodwood Handytalk should get some place money on this one 18/1 

8 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bet of the day 1 wins 7/1

Here is my Day 2 bet of the day 

5.55 Medahim 6/1

A other ridden with Ryan Moore on board it was not set out for me to do that acts really well over at Goodwood 234 form reads here each of them races if watched back on the RP you will at least find one reason why it maybe did not win this time it should win especially with Moore booked in for the first time

9 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:31 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
tricky day tomorrow but....

1:50 Imphal 9-1 placed 3rd
3pm Street Parade 10-1
3:35 orbaan 18-1

10 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done on lord glitters and Imphal you two

11 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
feel glorious 125-1!!! oh my days!!!

Feel Glorious defies the maximum
Feel Glorious was matched for £249 at 1,000 on Betfair en route to that shock 125-1 success while runner-up Alhakmah ran an extraordinary race, also trading at the maximum before crashing to a low of 1.03 when flying home. However, the post came too soon for those who took the short prices about the 4-1 favourite. 
Mad race!

12 Re: Goodwood Day 2 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Desmond.St

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Bill.Price wrote:Bet of the day 1 wins 7/1

Here is my Day 2 bet of the day 

5.55 Medahim 6/1

A other ridden with Ryan Moore on board it was not set out for me to do that acts really well over at Goodwood 234 form reads here each of them races if watched back on the RP you will at least find one reason why it maybe did not win this time it should win especially with Moore booked in for the first time
Two from Two Bill well done brother

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum