S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Stick to the programme - sttp

Stick to the programme - sttp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thankyou kelly and I no top site this, full of winners nice people aswell, check samantha firing the 50/1s in today lol, be nice to meet you lot at some point because I think I owe sean and especially sam a few beers for all the winners and kind words and bringing all you other tipsters/punters together very very clever lol because I've noticed anyone who has there input voodoo will scram nick kelly Angi even the big tart Paul been smashing it recently lmao ice queen aswell. Try find any other website firing all these winners in and your gunna struggle ,forums or proper sites. Tel u what sam was only person to stick up for me on that shitty racecaller site, so have big respect for her.

152 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
You are top drawer brother and we all have confidence in you on here your past record shows you know what your doing 100% top drawer information off you and it is nice to see you just keep at it even when hit that rocky patch it shows you have confidence in yourself and your a fighter which gives others confidence to follow you, your spot on with every bet i have seen on here from you win or lost it does not make the selection a bad one it just means once the off it is out of your hands then it is the horses job to do the rest 40% tipsters 60% horses job to run like should be is how i view a bet keep up the good work bro

153 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Nice one desmond, top man.

154 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Quick update guys won't bore you to much but they are important ones,

Timeforms 2017/18 50 to follow book is red hot got few running this weekend.

Second big one, Vicente big player in the national, now id hate to say a dual scot national winner has jumping issues but the last two other day stuck out like Nichols needs do something with him like change hear gear or something, leave that to him he's the pro, now the dilemma go conquer us entered in the grand annual(2m5) and the becher (3m2) so basically now I'm hoping the day before I no he's going the becher route, if he is then I'm going to wager £100 ew at 50/1 because I don't want to miss the train, if he goes the grand annual route I may pull the plug lol what you lot reckon? , he goes the becher and places or wins he's immediately cut in the betting?

155 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Becher and the other race on the 9th December so plan is on the 8th hopefully no what's what then and can play before he runs if you get what I'm saying, because he runs in the Becher and the odds crumble from 50s to 20s will update when I no more myself but don't be surprised if I either pull the plug on the full bet or go balls deep and start backing it before the price drops my original plan was just a 10er every week thinking the price stay at 50s but I didn't take in the factors like he could run well in becher and they slash it etc or he could go the grand annual and not even go the national, jonjo pissing on his own shoes if he does that seriously. This go conquer watch the topham, just getting wound up and moving jumps the canal turn (very awkward fence) two horses go head over tit right infront of him and basicly dicked him, race over, not only that he lost a shoe (not sure which point of the race it might of been them 2 fallers infront of him) not only that when a horse turns inside out and goes from 7 to 8 or 8 to 9 years of age it's a big thing, very interested in how singlefarmpayment goes in the henny because he ties in with go conquer at Cheltenham over 3m 1f, not only that his last win at ascot he had antony back in third a horse who won that race 12 months ago off a 8lbs higher mark. Not only that I no Kim bailey hopeful the last samurai is back in business but to me, a 6length second two years ago not being funny but if that was gunna win it wins then, now 12 month ago the last samurai was cooked 5 fences out I've watched the race and even if the last samurai was dropped 10 lbs I still think he will never win a national I'm sorry be so harsh if you like the horse or planning on backing him but Paul and clare Rooney please get a grip and run go conquer in the Becher ffs grow some balls, not only that it's what they need do with this horse throw it back over a serious trip, over the aintree fences, want to see it held up in mid division, then pummel home to grab 3rd would do, it's not all about winning, that would set the horse up for the national.

156 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
No tips but important, I like to no what the trainers saying thinking planning, rich ricci on YouTube atr interview his words speak alot even though he's blunt and straight to the point, getabird is his supreme horse so 25/1 in places 20s and 16s everywhere else could seem daft come March (is it true he tried to buy melon that was a very firm NO lool), talking about his elite ones though if there's one key injury like min or limini etc re directs which races douvan etc will go for so it's difficult to gauge that's antipost betting as he says in the interview. Worth a listen it's the guys horses at end of day a few good pointers on there and a insite to how they think.
Secondly it's crunch time on this go conquer now not sure when jonjo and Rooneys gunna decide , but still none the wiser, still entered in both and I hope they bloody make there mind up soon as, like I said he performs well in the Becher odds will shorten big time. My previous comment noticed I mentioned antony he finished 5th not 3rd apologies for that, singlefarmpayment well my God he was cruising till he toppled over(wouldn't give up on that think it will bang in at a nice price due to being a faller prob get 20/1 N.t.o,) not sure he would of beat 1st and 2nd but who knows, wouldn't take that as a bad thing and that Braquor d or holding its form very nicely who ties in with go conquer. Not reading to much into it though because he(go conquer) needs to go Becher route to warrant a proper bet in the grand national. Edited nice one Tina and henyas on there cheeky wins, very hard to do that the 4 winners so respect. Edited ricci was gutted bout not purchasing apples Shakira.

Last edited by Jh2103 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

157 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
National update again lol just read about vicente and nicholls has said depending how he performs in the Becher decides which path he goes so I suppose it's d day for both my selections come Saturday I'll be watching every race like a fkin hawk telling you now lol i hope it doesn't come up heavy ground that would piss me off good to soft be fine, vicente a second by a head and go conquer a length down in third or fourth and a unlucky one, that will do. Final Dec's later in week so play my hand then when jonjo made up his mind. I think vicente going to perform really well in becher then go the national route(maybe singles ew in becher and at same time take 33s 25s for national?), last year that 200/1 cocktails at dawn played with him abit at the start the monkey lol. Be back when final declarations sorted.

158 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Just checked now and vicente held his ground which is good news but go conquer is out of both which is disappointing going to have to hold the betting on that one for now ill have to find out proper what they playing at with it. Back to the drawing board I guess looking forward to the Becher though and seeing what does what in that, be back Friday prob put money on vicente for becher and national.

159 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Popped in corals today put these on so add in to here,
Becher chase - vicente 10/1 £10 ew
Grand national vicente 25/1 £10 win

Total minus £325

Edited my God has Kim bailey just admitted the last samurai pissing in the wind?? This could be what paul and clare need to hear. Run your best chance go conquer you no it makes sense!

160 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
One bet for me has to be chase the spud in the Welsh national think it's on the 27th, second has come out and won since, will come on for the run and that race was almost like a 4 mile race deep ground and was his first run of the season fergal targeting this race with just this horse which I think is interesting. £10 win at 14/1
Depending on if it's heavy on the day and bob ford creeps in at the bottom of the handicap I will be having a saver on him at a decent price ino have a good laugh the horse is a donkey but change of yards and proven dour stayer, will update this nearer the time if I do end up doing that

merry Xmas to all you lot ano yous be on the piss lol not for me, quiet one this year being a Grinch and saving the pennys lol have a good one everyone, x

Total minus £335

161 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will place a bet on Chase the Spud myself thanks for this your the National King around here any bet you say is worth a go best of luck with it

162 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Cheers voodoo, you all no your stuff on here including yourself, nothing original about the selection it's on a hat trick lool so not gunna claim be a genius am not, when you dig deeper there must be more to come for several different reasons and when you can find several reasons it's a easy bet feeling confident over this one. That confident I might pop abit more but a decent each way bet because if it's out of the first 4 I might aswel quit betting altogether lmao, going to see if I can find some more info out tonight before I put more money on it, update this in morning. Also I no a few good judges that say avoid the four timer the hatrick is alot easier than 4 on the bounce that's just a fact.

163 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
lol Jh the legends are on here, use crack me up way you use fight with that Bob geezer top man you are always stood your ground nice to see you on this site

164 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Lmfao theo, welcome to the forum mate enjoy all the winners and sound people, notice not one argument on this site since launch lol bob and that William88 muppets along with a few others let my winners do the talking fella haha i did try helping alot of them including bob and they went mad at me so got to the point I said come up oldham ya fucker he declined few days later I got a lifetime ban lol like I said big respect for samantha she knew a was genuine and stuck up for me like I said you can tell people how to win and what with and still get attacked which baffles me tbh, just a antipost guy really me, I do give it a go through week but people like Samantha sean will etc etc can name a handfull more put me shame, not ashamed of admitting that mate I stick to the stuff I no I'm good at lol

165 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Stick another £15 win on chase the spud @ 8/1 takes the total to minus - £350.

166 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Another £10 win on chase the spud and a £10 ew cover on wild west wind for several reasons stable form jockey form timeform p next to it just noticed atr predictor have give it 1st, I could go on even more but a won't waffle on lol also like to pick 2 in this race 20 runners and don't put eggs all in 1 basket, this also be my last bets until new year, back to drawing board with go conquer jonjo not listening and messed around so glad I called suspension on the betting for now, need make my mind up soon though nearly in January. yes I know vicente in this but I'm just a watcher top weight and does his winning in april when the ground slightly better, could be a bad move but I'll roll with it to be honest I'd like to see him finish 5th or 4th and handicapper drop him few pounds, nicholls said last time out he wouldn't of liked the ground. Remember This is a handicap I want something that could still be ahead. People who think blaklion got the national in the bag be careful lol its far from that simple, the handicapper will not miss him! Or the last samurai, Bristol got beat by a few today not only that the breathing ops I mention in my last proper write up.

Top effort by everyone today just like every other day of the year ,but with a shit loada races 78 to be exact lool and hope you all have a belter happy new year, I'll be back when I'm putting cash on sumot x

Total minus - £380

167 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Back now don' worry whoever put money on the welsh nash it rolls over to saturday turning out to be decent bet now go another £5 ew on chase the spud an £5 ew wild west wind takes it to minus - £400.
Be back saturday morning with my double of the year challenge I want tobe hitting 10k or 20k off a 10 or 20quid double just seen someone post the guys l15 and agree id want alot more than 3k for hitting 4 winners lool he may aswel put 300 win on 1 10/1 horse he would of returned £3300 rather thantry get 4 winners lmao baffles me but good luck to him he gunna need it anyway each to there own he may have the bankroll to do silly moves. (If chepstow is off on saturday and it is re arranged at a different venue your bookies will refund u) kelly something wrong when I type itsgoing crazy shall I log oand log back in ?

168 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i am not sure i think Relyod had that problem also with the typing try cleaning cookies i will clean cookies on the forum and see if that helps i not sure if he sorted his problem out if keeps happening let me know and i will try turning off some changes i made see if that will help you

169 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Abit like his but not as bad, I swaswaped from app to Web version that got anythingdo with itx

170 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I not sure I just tried both on phone version app version and on a desktop and all three work fine typing I am not stuck with it because only two so far said it I see if relyod managed to sort his out ok

Sent from Topic'it App

171 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is my web version on phone I will check it later see if can find fix for you ok

172 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is mobile version just testing all out x

173 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ok thanks kelly, iv reset eeveything and restarted everything see how it goes I might have a pissin virus gunna sort my tablet out now scan it see if that works x

174 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hi Kelly, mine is  sorted now thank you. I am on an android and I just type slower and its fine. I think it has something to do with predictive texting!

175 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
oh yes predictive texting messes up on me all the time on this i notice it comes up random words so i have keep editing it back out because type fast but when slower it works better i forgot that part it is very hard on the predictive part i am glad you sorted it x

176 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Cheers u 2 it does seem to be predictive messing with it,

Doubles 2quid each way(was going go higher but got decent singles on chase an wild, plenty time to up the stakes at Cheltenham etc)

Wild west wind
Pete the feat

Chase the spud
Benbens

Wild west wind
Benbens

Chase the spud
Pete the feat

Trebles 1 quid each way 
Chase the spud
Pete the feat
Drops of jupitor

Lagavara
Buckthorn timothy
Pete the feat

Cookie ring
Chase the spud
Benbens

Lucky15 ew 3 quid
Gasline boy
Drops of jupitor
Lagavara
Emperors choice 

Tally points up later

177 Re: Stick to the programme - sttp on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Minus -£425 well done ice savvy shout on the winner there,

Its that time of year now people want cheltenham and aintree selections, I'll be doing a write up and giving two horses for every race, I have a few major issues tho I have two online accounts and they have restricted my max bet per horse per race to fkin 14 quid am fuming and looks like I'll be fkin them both off and have to go in shop all the time now which is pain the arse,  I hope tha when I go in that they don't do that in shop , my national record I've had the winner apart from auroras encore every year since dont push it (don't push it my first ever bet) never had a issue up untI'll now? My mate saying they will possibly close my account? Not happy they will let me play a 1000 quid blackjack rigged game but only a 14quid horse bet wankers, excuse the bad language lool rant over.Going start chelt write up now

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum