You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Goodwood/Galway 2018 » SvS War Games Finally Final lol

SvS War Games Finally Final lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
This is just a bit of fun this divide between Goodwood and Galway to see who can bring in the most profit similar to last year when SAS vs TnA only this time it is me up against Sean to finish that war games battle off i hope both do well obviously because we follow each others horses so our followers please feel free to follow both or if you want pick a side i leave that up to everyone 

I find Galway so hard to do so i have picked Goodwood to run this week, dreading it because if you look in the vault we performed so bad last year

After winning Friday Fiver with that amount and looking at the rules of the new game i guess i will be the Boss to be beating lol 

We always spend extra on festival if your new to following please only bet what can afford to lose and for our regular followers the past couple of day would of paid for this week we will not go over what earned over last few days we do keep a very close eye on what is being spent out of the banked up money (i know i keep saying all that but sometimes makes me feel happier knowing i said a little warning note lol)

1.50 Goodwood Not So Sleepy - i was going to go for this horse and then i noticed Adam Kirby booked in which if you read the good advice off Yazchi she said herself look out for the horse ridden by Kirby in this race because he won it 3 years in a row and last year was a 20/1 horse out the 10 years 7 of them been 10/1 or above to win this race he comes to this race at a nice weight his lowest yet 6lb lighter than when winning the Ivestec at Epsom done far too much at Sandown i thought and with Kirby on a 27% strike rate could win 22/1 EW

2.25 Goodwood Van Beethoven - i do not know why but i just keep coming back to this horse tonight and is interesting that O'Brien takes this here he and the jockey Moore won this race in 2016 with War Decree and is a race known to go to short priced horses which by the looks should be Dark Vision which will go into my ITV lucky bet but something about this horse that keeps making me go back to it they beat a Johnston trained horse at the Curragh maybe had excuses at Newmarket bit eager to send him out was by far not running like he shown in previous races 10/1 EW

3.00 Goodwood Dutch Connection - you always have to back this horse over the c&d when at this type of price the form here is 1211 how can you not go for it 12/1 EW

3.35 Goodwood Desert Skyline - Following Yazchi on this bet she made a good case for it and reading her previous posts on here i trust her judgement 25/1 EW

4.10 Goodwood Napanook- should finally win here Murphy back in and he is doing very well 10/1 EW

4.45 Goodwood Poyle Vinnie - Should go close again here 13/2 

5.15 Goodwood Elysium Dream - hoping will get a good run around here and finally get a win this year so close last two times out 11/1 EW 

ITV Lucky 

1.50 Silver Line 8/1
2.25 Dark Vision 9/2
3.00 Suedois 13/2
3.35 Idaho 10/1

Sean probably be later posting tonight because his meeting Karen at the Airport so not sure what time he be posting up but it will certainly be tonight

2 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yay finally i can crown a winner lol hope you win Sam

3 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh jeeze cheerz kel looool i be round in bout 20 min jus finishing writes

4 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I see why you do not like Galway sam lool n yer letz hope not like last year took such a big hit then n remem durin tiz week dont short change yaself if u fink it stands a chance go 4 it 

17:20 - Galway - Holding Pattern - normally wudn bother wit tiz race but cuz Sam doin all hers i will play it fair n crack up wit tiz one if any horse in tiz field can pull a upset it be tiz one especially wit ze winner of las years race on board Geraghty saw ze savvy Housesofparliament win last year not yet been out the top two in ze hurdles impressive run at Punchestown wen seeing off 24 others horses 12/1 E/W

17:55 - Galway - Czarrig Cathal - is a decent Hurdles horse took to chases back in October an unseated Kennedy tha day market had faith for it to win cuz was backed into 11/10 an that waz out of 15 other horses ze owners must of not been impressed because they changed trainers then went beack to the hurdles managed a cheeky 20/1 win in April 16/1 E/W

18:25 - Galway - Tarnawa - a other type of race i wud norm avoid but lets try ze Weld horse winning trainer of this race 4 times you wont catch him sleepin tha is for sure 6/1 E/W

19:05 - Galway - Dabiyr - again what can you really work on meeh trainer again Weld won this race 6 times 7/1 E/W

Count this horse Turbine for sams if wins it is her horse 

19:40 - Galway - Turbine - come on now son u can get ze job done n at an attractive price came 4th in tiz last year n waz only beaten a hd from 3rd is now 5lb lighter n banged in 3lbz claimz since thiz jockey been on board in October his form been 322464 yet to win over turf often comin upshort other than ze draw not much else wrong wit tiz from winning ah 25/1 E/W

19:40 - Galway - Baraweez - Tiz is my pick McDonagh knows how 2 pick ze winner for tiz race hiz not silly first with Creggs Pipes in 16 then he went to Mullins and won with Riven Light last year he also won it for a 3rd trainer back in 2012 with Vastonea so he certainly knowz what he is doing this horse got great form round Galway 2 wins 3 places out 8 startz and it is around this time of year your best off catching him 14/1 E/W

20:10 - Galway - Guanabara Bay - would not be hard seeing this horse win 2day which is all plays out rite means McDonogh will get a tasty double ah tiz was 5th in this race last year an is now dropped rite down ze weightz since then the winner of that race Serefili is here off same weight so can see Guana getting lot closer because why only 5th was only 1L behind Serefeli and then was aving a 6lb penalty 12/1 E/W

20:40 - Galway - Truffles - sometimes u just got to think fuck it n go for it and tiz iz one of them momentz bet most have backed tiz horse at least once i no i certainly have placer chancez ah 20/1 E/W

Right to keep it fair ill do ze horseman bet also 

Four Horseman 

17:55 - Gangsta 9/1
19:40 - Theobald 20/1
20:10 - Keep Believing 7/1
20:40 - Beau Satchel 4/1

Nicker of the Day - 20:10 - Galway - Flowerhill Nova 40/1
GoodLuckeveryone

5 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ouch ouch and more ouch tonight for you Sean

6 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:

20:40 - Galway - Truffles - sometimes u just got to think fuck it n go for it and tiz iz one of them momentz bet most have backed tiz horse at least once i no i certainly have placer chancez ah 20/1 E/W

You such a jammy B&@## lol

7 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Saved us from a very bad day small profit plus them brilliant trackers it was not a complete disaster but barely covered what we spent thank you Sean the Galway certainly bailed us out today saved the best for last

8 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
profit is a profit in this game thank you typical SAS keep us biting our nails until the last minute lol

9 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Sean wrote:

You such a jammy B&@## lol

lol, i nearly posted that the biggest priced one would go and win!

the old seanie, "feck it, give it a punt" works again!!

10 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Day 2

We got lucky with that end result and why it puts Sean in lead for War games i am glad because to me the money comes first always before the games 

Bit tired so just little write up tonight on each horse but do not forget we pick the horses about hour or so before writing on them so does not make them any less important just very tired x

We are on day two so now we do not need to do every race on the card in singles if not feeling nothing only day 1 is tradition to do that 

1.50 Goodwood Arthur Mc Bride - was placed 3rd in this race last year and is on the same mark 25/1 EW

3.35 Goodwood Gustav Klimt - the market is moving away from it and not sure why this looks like his sort of race to be losing 15/2 EW

5.55 Goodwood Truth or dare - Tudhope is taking the booking again here last time he did that was in this race last year and they won the race posts good speed figures over gcd and Tudhope is 20% win rate can suprise all here 22/1 EW

Goodwood lucky 

2.25 Corgi 9/2
3.35 Lightning Spear 10/1
4.45 Fabulous Red 11/1
5.55 Masham Star 14/1

11 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
waz only expectin place cash on it n ze ones tha place i thut wud win typical ah

veh hard time tomorrow to be had so u made ze right move to not go in hard deffo

18:10 - Galway - Touch of Gold - spends time switchin between ze flats and hurdles this one and does look like will end up bein a decent horse over both is already a 2 time hurdles winner should run better than her odds r suggesting 25/1 E/W

19:20 - Galway - Devils Bride - i just got 2 do tiz init las year tiz pretty much fucked chances wen fallin in thiz race but now is rite down ze weightz came back off a 62 day break n had a lil run behind it trainer iz doing well n this could get ze job done here 40/1 E/W

20:00 - Galway - Mr Top Hat - lets play 4 sum E/W nicker on this one rarely out of the top 3 in 11 starts 02312426323 a hard race to work out with a case bein made for most i think if anyone iz into past winners then look into Future proof jock an trainer won this race a couple of times but like u can see i got 3 horses for tiz race 4 places up for grabs so is plenty to look into making this main stakes singles because like say hittin for ze place cash 18/1 E/W

Four Horsemen

17:40 - Powersbomb 7/1
18:10 - Teachers Pet 12/1
20:00 - Spiorad Saoirse 10/1
20:30 - She's A Star 17/2

Nicker of The Day - 20:00 - Big Bad Sal 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone

12 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done sam on lightening spears

13 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Desmond.St

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Samantha.dee wrote:

5.55 Goodwood Truth or dare - Tudhope is taking the booking again here last time he did that was in this race last year and they won the race posts good speed figures over gcd and Tudhope is 20% win rate can suprise all here 22/1 EW

5.55 Masham Star 14/1
Between you and Bill the win and two good places love this joint

14 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Slight twist now, we doing our normal cards for the challenge but difference  is my lucky will be Galway and Seans will be Goodwood

Nothing to really mention for Goodwood Thursday so lets not spend when no  need to could be a good day for place money tomorrow 

1.50 Goodwood Crownthorpe - Been ages since we went for a Fanagan horse which  is such a shame because we missed them win on a 22/1 horse the other day at  Thirsk, so far they not at a good festival 6 out of 6 not even making top 3  for them two this horse was having a good season and was only 3l behind Crack  on Crack on in May at Haydock and again only 1l behind Vale of Kent at Ayr  last time out 20/1 EW

5.20 Goodwood Count Otto - is going over 5f for the first time tried 5 and  half sis win a class two race at Lingfield that being on the AW track so is  capable and Edmunds is not taking many rides at Goodwood and this is his only  one tomorrow just the one ride out and also this is the trainers only horse  sent to Goodwood she does well with her younger horses here and this year she  is 25% strike rate her 40/1 runner horse Saluti came 8th out of 18 at  Goodwood today and could try for a place 20/1 EW

Galway Lucky 31

1.40 Double Portait 40/1
2.15 Rashaan 9/1 
2.50 Dinkum Diamond 18/1
4.00 Away in the West 8/1
5.15 Mash Potato 33/1

Nicker of the day Double 

1.40 Big Bad Brian 40/1

15 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Agree wit wa Sam sayz nufin much to write home bout tbh so just keepin it lite 

13:40 - Galway - Round Tower - ran veh well in ze plaza plate made a couple of errorz but showed was not bothered by it Colgan seems to know what e is doing with this horse having places in the last two starts placed in 5 of his 12 chase starts and reversed form with Eiri Na Casca lto out at that time last year Eiri Na beat Round Tower by 60L so this horse is getting better wit every run in chases last three chase starts being 332 distance mite be putting the market off but in 2016 went over 2m6 and managed 2nd place and ran 3m1 at the rossy and got 4th place so it will depend on his mood 20/1 E/W

14:15 - Galway - Le Martallin - hit n miss horse last 4 starts bein 1212 which showz sort of mood he is in thiz year was only 2l behind Cadmium at the rossy had a brilliant start to his chase races 2UR331212 all with flanagan booked in 10/1 E/W

I can see why u wanted to switch cards on tiz bit Sam meeh not ze best of dayz for it normally i go 4 ze four but i jus be connin u n myself by tryin to pull out a 4th one for the goodwood cards zo leavin it at ze patent because 2 do 4th it really wud jus b a random horse 

Goodwood 

Devils Henchmen (patent) E/W

13:50 - Basheba Bay 7/1
14:25 - Isabel De Urbina 10/1
17:20 - Kick on Kick on 4/1
GoodLuckEveryone

16 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i like Fridays lol

Not the best days but was not really expecting much if being honest about it, was looking over the books and thought we had a good year so lets do couple more bets over the next two days no write up tonight because Friday enjoy day off from it

Singles

1.50 Eminent 7/1
3.00 Hors De Combat 18/1 5 places
3.00 Masham Star 33/1 5 places
4.10 Alfie Solomons 20/1
4.40 Dancing Star 16/1
5.15 Desert Path 20/1

Galway Lucky 15

5.45 Lady Godiva 14/1
6.50 Tudor City 25/1
7.55 Mine Now 12/1
8.25 St Lawrence Gap 11/1

Not part of my War games challenge below just wanted to do a singles bet on this horse 

Galways Singles

8.25 Stormey 14/1

Bed for me so hot and tired feels like been a long week

17 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Way it fallz kid nothin can not make up for over next week or so 

My singles 

17:45 - Galway - Kudbegood 15/2
16:50 - Galway - Tudar City 25/1
19:55 - Galway - A Rated 14/1
20:25 - Galway - Top othe Ra 14/1

Four Horsemen

13:50 - Eminent 7/1
15:35 - Take Cover 33/1
16:10 - Port of Leith 14/1
16:40 - Dancing Star 16/1

Nicker of the day 

17:15 - Goodwood - Dr Richard Kimble 25/1
GoodLuckEveryone

18 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Singles

5.15 Desert Path 20/1

Thank you Sam!!

19 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Paddiescharms

REGULAR
REGULAR
You know what this means WILD DAY tomorrow can do lot of bets now tomorrow SAS thanks for trying you hardest for us at Goodwood and Galway not been a disaster this year

20 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Well Done S.A.S you and your followers deserves that i personally do not follow the main section but i do follow the side one of the trackers so have earned enough money off you lot over the year pleased your having a good festival which i know at the end will tell us all honestly how did but it is looking good from where i am sitting

21 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paddiescharms wrote:You know what this means WILD DAY tomorrow can do lot of bets now tomorrow SAS thanks for trying you hardest for us at Goodwood and Galway not been a disaster this year
I can confirm we will be having a wild day so will be bit later at posting i just going to go over the books and then will work on what bets to take because i planned on us having a very bad week like last year and we not so we can take few more bets tomorrow i know you like the Wild days paddy lol

22 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:Way it fallz kid nothin can not make up for over next week or so 

My singles 

17:45 - Galway - Kudbegood 15/2
16:50 - Galway - Tudar City 25/1
19:55 - Galway - A Rated 14/1

Four Horsemen

13:50 - Eminent 7/1
15:35 - Take Cover 33/1
16:10 - Port of Leith 14/1
16:40 - Dancing Star 16/1

Nicker of the day 

17:15 - Goodwood - Dr Richard Kimble 25/1
GoodLuckEveryone
Way it fallz kid nothin can not make up for over next week or so 

worst pep talk ever! but strangely seems to have worked!

well done sam, now seanie, your turn now and 2 races left!!!

23 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

My singles 

Again the best for last perfect end of the day

24 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Millster wrote:

My singles 

Again the best for last perfect end of the day
so thats where that money came from!!

and unlucky on A rated.

I love these two in battle.. you make so much money!!

25 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorted thank you

26 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:23 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We ended up having such a good day all around for us well done Sean on that last one winning we might be in competition but i still want yours to win obviously because money comes first 

Today made sure we can enjoy ourselves for the last day of Goodwood so happy with that nothing like it was last year even if we lose today we will still be way better off than i thought we would be at the very start when i based it on last years record so lets go for it and enjoy ourselves we earned it 

Thank you to everyone who stuck with us from day one means lot especially you paddy and Milster because you both are always happy no matter what never failed to follow us and motivate us knowing followers like you two who do everything exactly how we write it is part of what makes us try harder to win 

1.50 Goodwood Oeil De Tigre - took 5 places only on this because think does not need the 7 so waste time taking the price cut is unbeaten over this course 14/1 EW

1.50 Goodwood Related - again sticking with the 5 places for this race to back this horse was placed in this race in 2016 only beaten a neck by hoof it is 8lb better off now 20/1 EW

2.25 Goodwood Soldier In Action - 9lb lower than when winning this race last year and the first time SDS been bookied in since that 10/1 EW

3.40 We are covered in this race with our trackers so no need do a main bet but because 7 places i am going to try a other 2 horses 

Open Wide 40/1
Poyle Vinnie 50/1 (taking the 5 places not 7 for this one)

4.50 Goodwood Lake Volta - De Souse could have a good double on his hands with this and Soldier in Action winner of this race twice now and this horse is unbeaten when De Sousa booked in 11/1 EW

5.25 Goodwood Stormingin - can he finally get that much needed win i really think he can here 12/1 EW

Also a sds Lucky Special

2.25 Goodwood Soldier In Action 10/1 
4.15 Goodwood West End Charmer 8/1
4.50 Goodwood Lake Volta 11/1 
6.35 Lingfield Shifting Star 5/1
7.05 Lingfield Knockout Blow 10/1

News update

We have had a few success stories on here the Main S.A.S part, Trackers, O.R.S now we are looking into investing in a shorts idea to add a new feature to our betting ways with the Tracker pot going so well and ours doing well we thought we try our hand at something else to earn more money each month so look out for that everyone

27 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheerz all waz readin sum ze pms tonite i do not reply much but i do read them n agree it ze end result tha matters we never claimed 2 be very gr8 tipsters n ze best in ze world wa we claimed iz we turn money an without cheatin anyone out of it by takin easy routes zo am glad ya all stuck round even on our bad dayz cuz it all bout ze long game not been a MASSIVE success over Goodwood could been lot more turned few horses i missed out on doin this week but tha how it goez init lets hope 2 end wit a bang at Goodwood an one more day for Galway Sunday 

15:05 - Galway - Pulsing Dragon - last run e ran veh well only just bein beaten at limerick just being beaten a nose  shud b able go one betta init 8/1 E/W

15:35 - Galway - Keep Believing - truffles turned me good ze ota day but think tha might jus been a cheeky bit of luck from her i no it certainly was for me only wanted ze place money n it was never planned to be an investment horse so a case of money earned off it see ya later kinda deal not interested in going again specialy at 4/1 meeh was running well in past few starts an looked a good run lto when in the Caulfield unseated ze jockey but can win 10/1 E/W

16:10 - Galway - Share the Honour - 2 other horsez in ze field tempted by are Sennockian star and headturner but both of them come wit issuez yet 2 break ze tag on ze turf this one but waz running well in defeat an is droppin in class was a 25 placers end of june worth a punt 12/1 E/W

16:45 - Galway - Plinth + Oscar Knight - stepz up in trip did not show himself up in ze Guinness on thurs playin for ze placer money on tiz one AND Oscar Knight not been seen here since winning at the track so iz of interest for the other Mullins boy 33/1 E/W + 16/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble

14:40 - Newmarket - Cotubanama 33/1
15:40 - Goodwood - Watchable - 40/1
16:40 - Goodwood - Chai Chai 11/1 

Four Horsemen Goodwood 

13:50 - Lightning Charlie 25/1
15:40 - Tupi 50/1
16:40 - On the warpath 8/1
17:25 - Manson 16/1
GoodLuckEveryone

28 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Theo.Wolks

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Samantha.dee wrote:

1.50 Goodwood Oeil De Tigre - took 5 places only on this because think does not need the 7 so waste time taking the price cut is unbeaten over this course 14/1 EW

1.50 Goodwood Related - again sticking with the 5 places for this race to back this horse was placed in this race in 2016 only beaten a neck by hoof it is 8lb better off now 20/1 EW

1st 2nd and 3rd you lot are showing off lol

29 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:27 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:16:10 - Galway - Share the Honour - 2 other horsez in ze field tempted by are Sennockian star and headturner but both of them come wit issuez yet 2 break ze tag on ze turf this one but waz running well in defeat an is droppin in class was a 25 placers end of june worth a punt 12/1 E/W
Nice drift and went for the right one thank you i like your punts they always seem to win lol

30 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Paddiescharms

REGULAR
REGULAR
Thank you for a brilliant festival S.A.S just done the numbers and banked and was a big success mainly thanks to the tracker section who was so impressive this week, a big difference compared to last year so can tell great effort went into it all this year, one more day with Galway but can not see you two wasting all earned on just the one card lol so a big thank you for a successful year you can put behind you last year now because more than made up for it here. I look forward to the new shorts idea if anything like your other projects i can see it being a other money spinning idea.

A big well done to everyone on the site also, it might seem like i only come and big these up but that is because i followed these long before site came about but i do notice the other tipsters on here and your all doing amazing work

31 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Goodwood Round up before putting it into the vault

Remember nothing gets hidden or deleted so this will be in the vault if anyone ever wants to look back like last years one is still in the vault nothing to hide 

1 more day and no we wont be suddenly spending all we earned lol the trackers really helped this week and to think last year i sat laughing at Seans trackers but with persistence off Ice and with her including her own that ended up helping us out on many occasions, enjoy your money Paddy after tomorrow everything that was earned over Goodwood is to be spent how you see fit i was thinking we would be out of profit so did not plan on banking so spend all of that how you see fit.

Not sure if you noticed it but we kept to our word and did not spend over what we earned the week before which made the cherry on the cake for me, i know i moan so much about keeping books and stuff but weeks like this is the reason it is worth keeping because yes we had a few losing bets but when you look at the end results the profit earned is all that counts which makes us all very happy.

Everyone on the site had a good festival looking around in their own unique ways no one was hit hard by the week judging on what been posted up, we all obviously took last minute bets some success stories some horror stories maybe but all in all everyone should be doing well this week.

Anyone find themselves struggling for whatever reasons just let someone know plenty of people who will be willing to help, i think the main problem listening to some is not knowing when to stop which can be very hard to help with.

Think Will is best example of taking advice on board because look at the big difference and i heard he was really helpful with advice to someone else on the forum who really appreciated the advice given so thank you Will because the leaderboard does not lie you are actually rated at the very top which is a big difference in your confidence we seen over a year ago, i always know who is going to be a good gambler and every single person on this site is very good, yes we all have bad days and at some point no doubt we will all end up at the bottom of the leaderboard but that does not make you bad Voodoo is the best example of this few months ago he was heading everything even made his mark on the war games yet now he is having a bad spell but give that a month he be in the top 5 i will bet on that. 

War Games 

Tomorrow we find out who wins the war games from last year (lol) i not sure who wins it but one of us does just in time for War Games 2 

Thank you also Kelly for all the work you put into running the site for us, i remember when you was asking us to become Admin and it was most certainly the best thing we ever did was put you in charge.

Thank you to the tipsters who went over the other cards was some good winners to be found in them.

Enjoy the last day of Galway everyone it will not be part of the war games finals but Sean will be doing it tonight and will be counted towards out main bets like always just not the war game results

Missed 18+ this week i bet they would of had the 125/1 winner hope all is well with Scram and Nick always noticed when not around

Enjoy the last day me i am off to rest for the night and will be back tomorrow night with Mondays bets will leave tonight for Sean to do.

32 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Last day n does not matta wa appens today ended it all well i wud say u not av do these if not wanna but i no ya will init loool next year we have a new goal 2 meet now which i will look 4ward 2 nice one everyone who spent time tiz week on ze site been a good week 4 it lookin roun 

14:15 - Galway - Sil Ver Klass - showed jus tha on last start over ze ol hurdles only 2l behind Trump savvy jockey booked in who won tiz race last year with the informer 10/1 E/W

14:45 - Galway - Big Bad Brian - Sam put tiz up on ea other day when goin chasing but comes back to the hurdles now where he was 5l clear to Static Jack keeps ze Enright bookin who iz bringin in ze money well he was on Wednesday an impressive 1156/1 double he raced home with Clarcam and ovetta wish i was on that could have the trainers 2nd winner of the fesitival here 22/1 E/W

17:00 - Galway - Cliff house - tiz waz one of ze very first horses i eva tipped up n won for me wen i made a choice to go around sharing my bets wit ppl an it always been kept in ze back my mind his only had ze two chase starts n they was not that bad actually 3rd place and 4th place in pretty big fields not often back him but on tiz time i willing to always ad respect for him n in sum way it thanx to tiz horse i kept tippin up because e won well that day n like most u no first tip loses it like a nock of confidence happens to us all so it thanks to tiz technically i carried on tipping up ah 25/1 E/W

17:30 - Galway - Newcross - grabs a 7lb weight rise for ze rozzy win but i do not think that can stop this from winning again here will be back tomorrow if i notice some these reserves are coming to play Trumps card 25/1 and here for the craic 14/1 i put a nicker E/W on them two this is my main bet tho 9/1 E/W 

Money where our mouth is (horses forum backed in ze week running again so basically we putting money where our mouth iz n backin again) feel free to not do this if u not want to save wa ya got if want me an sam doing it an going make it a yearly tradition for Galway where same horses turn out fast basically some like spendin money on shoppin etc well i like spendin it gamblin zo this is my lil treat case of playin lotto init  

E/W Singles 

14:15 - Galway - Afatcat 50/1
14:15 - Galway - Kellyiscool 11/2
15:55 - Galway - Turbine 20/1
15:55 - Galway - Baraweez 20/1
16:30 - Galway - Devils Bride 25/1

The Dual 

Let us kick start our new trial of short doubles dont worry we got a limit willin to lose on this like always

It wont be forced reg day to day thing it be simply when 2 shorts really stand out 

£10 on ze nose 

15:00 - Chester - Major Jumbo 11/4
16:40 - Galway - Sub Lieutenant 9/4

Nicker of the day treble 

15:30 - Chester - Gabrials King 7/1
16:40 - Chester - Kaeso 7/1
17:10 - Chester - Gabrials Kaka 13/2
GoodLuckEveryone

33 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

The Dual 

£10 on ze nose 
15:00 - Chester - Major Jumbo 11/4
16:40 - Galway - Sub Lieutenant 9/4
the neck of death and turned over by your own Fanagan horse lol stick to the shorts part i think you two can make money out of it in the long run

34 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Missed 18+ this week i bet they would of had the 125/1 winner hope all is well with Scram and Nick always noticed when not around

Thanks Sam, wish I had of been on that 125/1 winner! I am on holiday at present, so don't get time to post...but have been following the site as best I can, and lots of winners flying in over the last week! I always follow you and Sean, and I read everything on the site. There are so many good tipsters on the site!

35 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:13 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Nick and hope you have a really nice holiday a much deserved one for you xx

36 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WINNER OF WAR GAMES 1 SAM LOOK HOW CLOSE RESULTS ARE £10 EACH WAY EVERYTHING SINGLES FROM TUESDAY - SATURDAY WAR GAMES 2 STARTS SOON 

Before the finals both agreed had to spend same amount of money so Sean loses out on £80.00 which might not seem fair but both agreed at the very start so i know Sean will not complain he knew the rules beforehand 

Sam

Spent 5 Days: £920
Returned: £1,127
Profit: £207

Winners 20/1 - 10/1 - 9/2 - 9/1

Sean

Spent 5 days: £840 
Returned: £1,052
Profit: £212 - £80 = £132.00

3 Winners 20/1 - 14/1 - 16/1

Notes for next year when looking back

Singles tipped up 

2 20/1 winners
1 14/1 Winner 
1 16/1 Winner
So many places to type out 

Ended the festival: IN PROFIT

A big improvement over last year and shows how much you can spend without realising during a week like that when two big festivals are going obviously lot of the bets was aimed at lucky 15 bets which now i can see why that is done  but if someone for game reasons i worked every bet being singles 

Well done Sam will put this in the vault tomorrow now

37 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:14 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We all know Sean beat me 

if we take only the single bets without including lucky 15's 

Me - Spent £460 returned £448
Sean - Spent £440 returned £826

So is bit unfair but i will take the win lol 

The trackers helped us out so much this week which is also Seans stuff so when look at it like that Sean actually beat me very easy because if you add the tracker wins plus Seans total it will make him top of the board just want to point all this out because i do think we make it look like he does badly , and we can do far better than that so next year we aim to double that results but compared to last year we had a really great festival this year

38 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:21 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
U deserve ze win sam I knew ze rules well done team effort u win I win either way ze war games is heading our way lool beat sum good tipsters to get that hard challenge to do if donit 3 months in row i going win it next time n we got ze cash that all that matters not bout who got it noooob

Sent from Topic'it App

39 Re: SvS War Games Finally Final lol on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:28 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I heard Paul was getting little team together to try taking our trophies off us and Angi and Tina going start working together again so going be some fun competition to hold onto them which will do well for the forum because everyone does best work when in competition when we getting the War Games 2017 Badge Kelly? i going create little trophy case in the S.A.S forum just to show off to people like Paul and so on.

Think the Forum of the year 2018 is very open this year because Wills is doing so well so is 18+ and the Monthly Forum is holding its own and i keeping a eye on Tina's one she started off slow but she is dangerous with the Lucky 15s so one to watch out for 

I am surely going to be winning the Friday fiver tipster of the year 2018 but saying that 4 months left anything can happen so i best not be too confident lol 

Going to lock this thread and then Kelly can put it in the vault later for us well done everyone been a fun week

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum