You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Games » NEW GAME COMING SOON

NEW GAME COMING SOON

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEW GAME COMING SOON on Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 2:28

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

New game coming soon to pass time on the thread and bring some friendly competition 

Coming soon, can you beat the boss? 

The First Boss will be decided on everything they have earned over the months on the leaderboard plus all the Friday fiver money added up 

Then you have to beat that person in a series of challenges to get the title off them which i will go into when i start the game off

Can only be one boss at a time Male or Female it does not matter 

Special rights will come with being the boss which again will reveal when the game starts

COMING SOON COMING SOON COMING SOON COMING SOON

2 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 2:43

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
Think every boss needs a Secretary Kelly throw in that you will be the secretary and you would have every single fella fighting to be the boss on here   but sounds interesting i do like the side games on here always brings entertainment i liked the VX game so can not wait to see what you have in mind for this one

3 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 4:34

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
That gallery got me hooked I'll play any game you want Kelly count me in on this

4 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 10:24

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will have think about it lol

5 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 1:25

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
SAM IS THE BOSS
HER BALANCE IS: £100.00
Challenger Balance: £50.00

She owns the Golden Breifcase, she will open this in an emergency that will be explained when she needs it i will set up that page before game starts and lock the topic it only be unlocked when she wishes to use it.

Each day will be Three briefcases 1,2 and 3 

Example
The challenger will say OPEN CASE 2 
Then they will see what is in CASE 1,2 AND 3 whatever lays in case 2 will be what they have to do which could be 

£3 on a win only double, £10 on a Singles etc etc 

Then Sam will go to the room marked RED CASES

She will do the same like the challenger is doing above and will have to tip up a bet similar to what is in her case 

You will only see what is in the cases when you reply on the topic so no cheating can happen for example if you reply to this comment you will see i have actually written under the red briefcase a message that is hidden from everyone unless they reply on this topic

Only one challenge at a time you either be fired or end up being the boss the game can last a maximum of 2 weeks if you not beat the boss by then your FIRED two weeks to beat the boss

it sounds complicated but it really is not you simply say 1 2 3 each day open the case and follow the rules of the bet that is in the case but be careful in the black briefcase could be P45 which will be instant FIRED (2 months not being able to challenge the boss)

ONLY SOMEONE IN THE TOP 10 CAN CHALLENGE THE BOSS 

Remember it is a FUN game but you know they will be fighting to win so the amount of money following the battles will be very good because will be some very serious bets going on 

Boss benefits for other games like war games and few other bits i will think of in time 

It is simple to beat the boss you have to bankrupt the boss 

6 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 1:30

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will go first and challenge her then and that will help people learn how to play it let me know when it starts

7 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 1:30

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is really good i see the message under the red case now lol

8 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 1:34

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good aint it i will start it in the week for you topics be locked so no one can cheat they become unlocked moment you say you ready to open a briefcase that way no one can tell you what is in the cases it will be hard because some will say things like entire pot on a 7/1+ win only bet things like that so you gambling by opening a briefcase up it will be fun and very fair on both players each will be allowed to check the others briefcase by replying in the room after it is opened some will have instant P45 for the challenger some have Bonus money from the boss to build pot back up will be so many things in the briefcases can not wait will be fun it be in next couple of days

9 Re: NEW GAME COMING SOON on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 2:40

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i deffo do tiz alzo alwayz good to play this sort stuf puts bit of fun into ze gambling if i in top 10 by time they finish i will challenge

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum