Part of the Furniture
B 400 Make on Madam 8/1
W 720 Royal Beekeeper 12/1

ew singles and double

52 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Firstpastthepost wrote:5.20 Tilsworth Lukey not much stands out but i am going to have a bet on this one is the only c&d winner in the field and the Norton booking you need to pay attention to he is 50% on this horse and the horse is 50% win/place over this course and over 50% over this distance 16/1

hurry up back Voodoo think this is the sort of horse you would of went for
ohhhhh very very close. thank you , the name did ring a bell but i didnt pull the trigger until i read this

53 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
cash out or let it ride??? 

54 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cash out too much money to risk that you tart lol

55 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Uttoxeter BOss Des Mottes 

Have been waiting for this one to go back over the hurdles not been seen hurdling for ages and i do not feel was never really given a fair chance when hurdling a couple of years ago 9/1

56 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:57 pm

feline

Regular
Regular

Withoutdefavourite 2.50 Uttoxeter this horse pissed lot of people off here aint it but at 11/1 how can you pass up the chance lol 11/1 Each way bet

57 Re: July Tips on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Lingfield 

3.10 Sandfrankskipsgo 8/1

Placed 3rd over this course and distance last start, is a regular runner over at Lingfield on the AW, rarely seen running anywhere else been awhile since winning but this does look like his time 

Yarmouth 

8.50 Mother of Dragons 5/1

Won over course finally a few starts back and today gets Currie again and did come second over course and distance at the end of June, tried a tougher race on last start and still did well this is slightly easier a horse that is often in the places 

Below i am doing a each way £1 patent it is cheaper this way will do them in red so all know they not singles

Wolverhampton

8.35 Clovelly Bay 22/1 

Hayley Turner rebooked back in she does ok when riding on this horse having a win on it, placed over course and distance in January and was in with a claimer then they have turned to a much better jockey this time around but will be just my nicker of the day

Killarney 

7.05 Nelson Road 20/1

I really thought this horse be a good horse at one time, i am hoping a return to a course and distance he done well at will help here but that was over the soft going so will not hold much hope when i get in from work because does seem to enjoy the rain but i will not be putting too much money on it but the 2nd over course and distance when beating Scarpeta a very good Willie Mullins horse made me so want to try this again 

8.10 Ibsen 20/1

Placed in this race a couple of years ago, had a break of 185 days and returned in may managing to come 9th out of 16, is 2lb lighter than when coming 2nd in this race only beaten 2L runs well this time of year and Kennedy booked back in stands out having had 3 rides winning once and placing once with this horse

58 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:24 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
U150 Dollar and a Dream 20/1
U420 Mont Royale 22/1

ew singles and a double

59 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Athassel was tipped up here for a nice 12/1 win last year by a shrewd poster.

He runs in the 5.20 at Wolves and has dropped to a low mark, getting older now but with S Donohoe on board could be played late to good effect. A bit of twine for it as well. 7/1 from 10/1.

60 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@feline wrote:

Withoutdefavourite 2.50 Uttoxeter this horse pissed lot of people off here aint it but at 11/1 how can you pass up the chance lol 11/1 Each way bet
He just pissed me right off again

61 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Yazchi wrote:
Lingfield 

3.10 Sandfrankskipsgo 8/1

Placed 3rd over this course and distance last start, is a regular runner over at Lingfield on the AW, rarely seen running anywhere else been awhile since winning but this does look like his time 

Good tipping from you and a great addition to the site well done

62 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:21 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Brilliant work again Yaz, like most know i been your biggest supporter on the facebook so am pleased you started off having your best times it could of easily went the other way so am glad you have had them winners to start off with so all see what i saw keep up the good work i knew you would fit right in on this site

63 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you, only website i am going to bother with from now on majority of sites i have been using seems to be about who can shout the loudest so will be exclusive to this site now C.O.D x

64 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Yazchi wrote:Thank you, only website i am going to bother with from now on majority of sites i have been using seems to be about who can shout the loudest so will be exclusive to this site now C.O.D x

lol, you are one of US now! lol and thanks!

65 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
@HenYas wrote:U150 Dollar and a Dream 20/1
U420 Mont Royale 22/1

ew singles and a double
A really good tip this was well done

66 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Yazchi wrote:
@HenYas wrote:U150 Dollar and a Dream 20/1
U420 Mont Royale 22/1

ew singles and a double
A really good tip this was well done

henyas is very canny, we having a good ol ding dong battle for top dog at the moment, but i think you are fast catching us up!

and the end of the day its all good clean fun, and we all here to make money, so many good tippers, its tricky to choose sometimes!

67 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
It is not overloaded with tips i notice, and with the top 10 list i think you can judge so easily on who to follow especially when they not tipping up many horses and for £1 each way it is always worth spending that is what i been doing on everyone elses tips putting £1 each way on them and i have earned more than i have spent being a follower on here, my rule is to only follow the top 10 no matter who it is then you can not go wrong i do not think

68 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
i usually tip far too many so be careful with me!

69 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Exactly how i have been doing it. No favouritism if they in the top ten and post up i follow the bets at my own personal stakes and is going very well.

70 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:i usually tip far too many so be careful with me!
But you produce the goods and profit and that is all that matters

71 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
good to see people using the leaderboard smart and just so you know Will that HenYas is only about £1 behind you now you both are close to getting £100 profit to the £1 stakes since we started the board so does not matter if you tip up lots because like Oldrum said it is about the profit so it is not like you doing any damage to yourself because you can afford to take the extra bets

72 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Exactly correct Kelly, if your winning and in profit then take the extra bets anyone following wont be complaining because you have earned them enough money to do what you please lol

73 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:17 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Yazchi.  Also think Will is right, it wont be long until you take over though.  Your putting up some great tips and doing well, so thanks for joining and thanks to charms for encouraging you to come here. 

ps Wills the canny one and personally think he has more consistency than me.  One thing though, its not necessarily about the top 10, ie Voodoo and others are worth the follow, sometimes you need to look a bit deeper.

74 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Does look like lot of racing tomorrow, but if you look into the cards you will see lot of dead wood that can skip past, so do not be put off having a look at the form. Epsom i found very easy to completely cancel out 

Killarney 

4.25 Old Supporter 50/1 (Nicker of the day)

Thought i would start with the Nicker of the day this evening, this is a much older horse in this field, normally would not bother with it but when racing over the course he does well which might be worth taking a chance 

Hamilton

2.30 Kodimoor 9/1

Won this race last year, is now 6lb lighter and gets the claiming allowance of Fitzpatrick who took the booking of this on the last two starts over course and distance placing forth both times might have a third time lucky race here

3.00 Straightothepoint 6/1

Someone might find this horse of use epspecially in a double, why typing this i have only put it in the singles bet and will carry on looking and will write up if i put this also in a double can win this race here, placed over course and distance a couple of starts back and is now 2lb lighter than when winning over course and distance, i managed to find something to put a double with and that one is + Leicester 5.25 Ghost 7/2

Leopardstown

8.55 Black Label 8/1

I actually thought this finally won at Fairyhouse but it was not meant to be turned out Park Row just beat it, was not impressed because i tipped it up that time and was 12/1 the night before, he is not looking at much competition and should be able to win here

If your feeling really brave try Ghost 7/2 with Straightothepoint 6/1 and Sister Celine  11/4 9.05 Doncaster in a treble i have put £1 win on it only

75 Re: July Tips on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Welcome to the site Yazchi hope you enjoy your time around here, are many other tipsters around but the novelty of this forum is you can just come and go when needed because think you are seeing so many good tipsters around it makes it easier to take time out if you need it like Voodoo is doing he normally tips every single night and is now taking a much needed break knowing others can easily fill the spot so if ever feel it becoming a chore just take a couple of days out to refresh xx

76 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Thank you for your kind words, i always go by weekly cash out each Saturday night i cash out and then see what i got left to play with for the following week, this week i have done okay and tomorrow i will be only spending the five pounds on the challenge so i good to go again for next week the only times i go quiet is if saving my money because had a bad couple of days but then i always refresh on the Sunday ready to play a other week so for me it all depends on the money side of things each week. So if see me go quiet for a couple of days expect me back on the Sunday each week x

77 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Similar to me i am living on student wages so when have the big hits i have no choice but to step out of it but i will be back each night next week and am playing the Friday fiver tomorrow, so i be back full time again next week need to try getting myself back on top that board lol

78 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
I tried student life, ended up getting kicked out the halls wont go into details but was forced then to work with my Uncle in the shops in and i take every opportunity to sit at the computer reading up on racing news, like i am doing right now shop is never busy so plenty of time for me to get paid to sit gambling that is what i basically do so you should get a job in a quiet shop and sit reading the racing post gambling they basically giving you a wage to do just that, i might think differently when i have to move out my rents house and get my own electric and stuff to pay

79 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You best hope your Uncle is not reading this then aint you lol i do have a part time job which i have been known to do similar acts with the racing post lol my dream is to win big on the lottery or horses then to forget all i have learned over the past few years at Uni and live in Spain betting on my own horse winning the Grand National, a boy can dream lol Fan of racing for a sport not just the gamble if they took the gamble away i would still do it one day i will own a horse and call it "Voodoos Nod" just so all can sit and think i remember him tipping up on here wishing for the dream lol

80 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
got to start winning again then aint you tart Will and HenYas is putting you to shame right now should be ashamed of your ways of late Voodoo think you should look in the mirror and say "WHAT ABOUT PAUL" for all them times you cost me money of late then that will make you win

81 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol just noticed you have never even won the friday fiver challenge Paul? 

82 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Fair point you tart, you know i am only messing with you won me plenty of money in the past your entitled to go on a long long long losing streak lol i am going to look at Friday five now good luck with it Voodoo

83 Re: July Tips on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Yazchi wrote:Thank you for your kind words, i always go by weekly cash out each Saturday night i cash out and then see what i got left to play with for the following week, this week i have done okay and tomorrow i will be only spending the five pounds on the challenge so i good to go again for next week the only times i go quiet is if saving my money because had a bad couple of days but then i always refresh on the Sunday ready to play a other week so for me it all depends on the money side of things each week. So if see me go quiet for a couple of days expect me back on the Sunday each week x

Great that you are having a go at the fiver comp, its amazing how much you can make!

But you dont have to use actual money, its just a fun game and can be a "virtual" fiver.
The other thing is you can try and be clever, just tip day ones and then re-invest any winnings for races in the evening.
You can use any bet combination you like, do a double, and a lucky and a patent if you like, the only "rule" is you cant spend more than a fiver

some people play it cool and wait and see how others are getting on and then bet on the evening ones...sneaky eh! 

its just designed to let people blow off steam after doing so much work doing write ups all week, but ive still made money off some of the tips on there!

good luck!

84 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
We go to ITV racing tomorrow so here goes

Market Rasen 

2.05 All Set to Go 20/1

What a shocking ride this had when last seen at Cartmel, never did well on the 2m1 distances always beaten far out so will like this drop back into a distance where often seen winning over 

3.15 Sumkindofking 14/1

Won over C&D last time out, showing he really is taking to the chase races just keeps on improving and should not be that far behind, gets Heskin back on board which i was liking following the 12L winning ride he gave this at Chepstow 

Newbury

3.00 Yafta 10/1 

Rarely out of the top 2, actually just the once failed to make the top two in 9 starts which stands out because the races this horse runs in are class 2 and 1 races so does always make the effort, took a chance in class one company at Newcastle on the AW last time and managed to get 2nd place just behind Above the Rest beating some good horses like Cardsharp, Kimberella and Intisaab to name a few i think in a few years time we would all be talking about this horse you know last win came on the turf over good to firm over 6f that day beat off Wahoo by 7L who just went onto win today at Haydock also Encryted was 4l behind and he went onto win at York this is the horse to beat in my eyes

3.35 Red Balloons 9/1

Pin stick type of race and picked Fahey who often wins this race he puts a few horses into this field and he holds claims to winning this race a few times so worth looking into all of his horses in this field

85 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
K 830 Rock on Fruity 12/1 ew

86 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Yazchi wrote:3.35 Red Balloons 9/1

Pin stick type of race and picked Fahey who often wins this race he puts a few horses into this field and he holds claims to winning this race a few times so worth looking into all of his horses in this field
Lot of the big tipsters seem to be going for this tonight

87 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No write up tonogft you tarts too much beer 

4.40 Rip Two for two 11/1
4.45 Curragh Smash Williams 8/1
5.15 Rip Be Perfect 9/1

88 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Taking my chance with 

2.05 Mystic Sky 20/1 placed on last two starts should no way be a 20/1 shot in this crap field of runners Mister Universum gets 9s this gets 20/1 when was only 2l behind that

89 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
A belated well done to Ubik for the 40/1 winner during the week and yazchi who had winners as well.

90 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Newbury 1.50

Spark Plug 9/2

Been knocking on the door and with Crowleys help the door could open 

Market Rasen 3.15 

Monsieur Gibraitar 25/1

This season form reads 1211UR117 which the weights showed but gets the 7lb claimer here won a big race in may by 15l this is a much tougher race but worth a small each way

91 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, you gotta love the honesty!!!

voodoo doll 3:50 MR
Evan Williams, trainer: "I thought he was useless. The boys in the yard thought he was okay and the fast ground has changed him. I was happy to be wrong. I don't think he's got a chance, but I'll probably be wrong because he's one of them that keeps surprising me. The reason for this [winning streak] is only the ground, no other reason."

92 Re: July Tips on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Millster

Weekly Fiver Champion £93.38
Weekly Fiver Champion  £93.38
7.30 Haydock Berlusca 9/1

93 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:26 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nb 225 Coeur de Lion 8/1
Nb 335 Blame Roberta 14/1

ew singles and double

94 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Well done yaz on that

95 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Was a very confident write up also

96 Re: July Tips on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
was hoping for a stronger finish than that, result is good but the finish was weak i needed to see a much stronger finish because am planning on investing in that horse over the season

97 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
Nothing to really get your teeth into like a normal Sunday but i will give it a try, ended up a good week for me especially when i add in the tracker horse pot so i have cashed up and will be playing all week for next week now Sunday is always the day where anything can happen so i always use fun small money on these days and with many suffering hangovers and such they always seem to be the quietest gambling days so good chance for me to sneak up the leaderboard lol 

Tipperary 

4.25 Holly Flight 25/1 (Nicker of the day)

Jaime Sommers 3/1 is long due a win and could be used maybe for a double unless your happy to risk money on a placing sort of horse should really win the race very easily but with past record and it being a Sunday no doubt a horse like Holly Flight will win it 

Del Mar 

1.30 Pursuing the Dream 33/1

Playing for place on this tonight was competing in class one company in the UK and came to USA after a very long break and did come second this was running good races at Ascot at one time in class one company 

Redcar

3.45 Kylie Rules 9/1

Was going to have a bet on Paparazzi but with the known record of placing i do not feel 7/2 is a safe option ignoring the last run for this which was on the AW i going on the Hamilton run beaten that day by a good horse and should prefer this etra distance and back on the turf 

4.20 Fieldsman 8/1

Might be a NR come the off having only raced on Friday, is a horse that is known to turn out quickly but not within such a short time frame it is the new distance that makes it stand out and looked at the history and is not known to of been a NR after a few days so connections might be trying something new out did come 3rd at Newmarket on Friday and maybe they feel it is due a win now 

Newton Abbot 

4.45 Barton Rose 10/1 

This is the type of horse you sit shouting at for either being so far behind but ever so close or being so far infront you know you got it won about 10 seconds before the end, is only 1lb higher than when winning by 9L since then he been beaten by over 10l in every race yet managing to hold onto the places

98 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:07 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will do the same Yaz and try a sneaky one a very strong tip off you yesterday was reading it again and would not take much notice of the finish was a messy race to start with i can see that bringing in some more money this season for you and a great week it was for you reading back over 4 winners 10/1 or above which is a difficult task well in most places but this site, will also be stealing one of your mini tips 

3.00 Newton Abbot 

Pension Madness 11/1

Was 2nd over c&d in September one of his more better races could do one better

Patent + Treble 
 4.45 Newton Abbot + 4.25 Tipperary  + 5.20 Newton Abbot 

Fear Glic 6/1 + Jaime Sommers 3/1 + Tea Time Fred 9/2

Yaz pointed out above about Jaime Sommers and a similar story goes with Fear Glic and TTF so i will be placing this in a small Treble plus the patent i do the patent because always one that lets you down why two win 

If you all feeling really daring change above and make it a lucky 15 because in the 5.00 Tipperary Big Bad Brian is going for 10/1 but that will be challenging i have put a couple of pound on it so could you please count it for the tip board Kelly because i am suggesting a little bet on that

99 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Yazchi wrote:
Newton Abbot 

4.45 Barton Rose 10/1 
I think a few people would follow this one, you was not around a couple of years ago and people on this thread won lot of money on this horse during the Christmas games when it use to be on that old site racecaller i am sure it was this horse i could be wrong memory is not like it was but this was 33/1 and was in the christmas grotto game

100 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Na 445 Highbury High 11/1
R 6 Sellingallthetime 6/1

ew singles and double

101 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.40 Ayr 

Gworn 11/1

Does well over this course racking up 5 wins 4 of them being over c&d, Testa Rossa being the main danger 

3.20 Cartmel 

Amuse Me 33/1

Going back over the hurdles here not run over them in a couple of years which was last over this c&d and is 17lb better off in the weights when finishing 3rd in a stronger class is getting on bit now this horse which explains the price but all because older does not mean can not win just means it is wiser

102 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.50 Ballinrobe Topamichi was expecting shorter on this can out run these odds can see lot of people betting on this horse why this price 10/1 

6.20 Ballinrobe Encantador ran well last start coming second should win now 7/1

8.40 Windsor Harlequin Striker right down the weights impossible to overlook he will get a win in next couple of runs 11/1 

Double also with the two Ballinrobe horses

103 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:21 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
7.50 Usa i keep tipping this up never wins for me but i did get a place out of it ...nearly 2 years ago.... is the only c&d winner in this race but is 11 but after winning....WINNING the WORLD CUP i think it is fair to say i should win with this 10/1 

FRENCH ALL THE WAY!!

104 Re: July Tips on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
your tart Op where is Leo i thought that joker would been all over facebook after winning 

Yaz gambled on Kylie Rules today you tarts that come 3rd if they turn this out so quick tomorrow then it should win hands down races in the 8/30 Beverley take the 9/1 might well if becomes no runner money back if is a NR then Abushman 9/1 should get it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum