5- Nick: £75.75

(£1 ew)

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 127 registered users
The newest registered user is CJA

Our users have posted a total of 23106 messages in 737 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Friday Fiver VX Final » Finalss!!

Finalss!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Promised at least £21 zo win only on that will be back if ze 20:50 wins lool

21:15 My Valentino 14/1 (or odds after 20:50 race if shorter)

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

52 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:42 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
you have beat £111 Sean i am not risking it good luck with that bet glad it went to the bitter end

53 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
10 win IntiwIn 14/1...9.15

Last edited by Relyod5454 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing the 1)

54 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
A 3rd player lol i so waiting for this last race lol

55 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
VX CHAMPION 2018

ColdCreek
Returned: £164.00
Pure Profit: £111.50

WHAT A ENDING JUST THE ENDING I WANTED TO SEE WENT TO THE VERY LAST RACE 3 PLAYERS BATTLING IT OUT EVERYONE DONE WELL TO TAKE PART 3 MONTHS OF WAITING AND FINALLY WE HAVE OUR CHAMPION AND IT IS WITH IMPRESSIVE PROFIT 

2019 XV CHALLENGE WILL BE BACK WITH A TWIST 

ON

3RD MAY 2019

Do not worry we have plenty more games this year like War Games Part 2 and few other ideas from now until x-mas 

56 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:22 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
So happy with that thank you can not believe i won the entire challenge came in last and won it all by luck goes to show everyone just give these games a try because you can actually win even if know nothing about racing i know fuck all just got it by luck

57 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
wel dun buddy ya deserve it nothing fancy just simple bettin well done on tha m8 wish i brought tha trophy home 2 ze SAS meeh

58 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 pm

feline

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bet Sam be telling you off now lmao well done Coldcreek and well done to Angi she really done well £95.50 on her challenge so amongst the two winners they brought nearly £200 in

59 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:30 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Coldcreek 2019 here i come for it lol + well done to Angi getting her first ever friday fiver win a day where 2 people who not often bet win the main challenges

60 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:30 pm

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Well done pal...great bet to win it today...luck or not you called it and it won...great job

61 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
@feline wrote:bet Sam be telling you off now lmao well done Coldcreek and well done to Angi she really done well £95.50 on her challenge so amongst the two winners they brought nearly £200 in

Fair play to ya feline for evening up the odds for all players that a decent skin does something like that so cheers was sound that was

62 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Paddiescharms

REGULAR
REGULAR
did not predict it but is deserved like said above a simple singles and you made Sean rush and panic bet which not often see so that is a bonus in itself great win mate and same for Angi

63 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 pm

feline

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Chris wrote:
@feline wrote:bet Sam be telling you off now lmao well done Coldcreek and well done to Angi she really done well £95.50 on her challenge so amongst the two winners they brought nearly £200 in

Fair play to ya feline for evening up the odds for all players that a decent skin does something like that so cheers was sound that was
Would of just been like cheating in my eyes if i played it all and won would of got no satisfaction out of that at all and looking at all the winners i would of been lumping on a few that lost anyway so either way i would of lost 

64 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
good point 4got say that to ya feline ya savvy for doin that buddy we av back n forth wit ya on ea but we all no deep down it jus banter wit ya cuz ya showed today ya a genuine honest type zo good on ya

65 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 pm

feline

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
if i ever thought anyone was offended by me i would not do it i only do it because like a laugh sometimes i have calmed down lately because my nan whooped my ass few weeks back because she caught me sniffing some glue type of shit lol

66 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Coldcreek you earned that luck or not majority in racing is luck once you place the bet, and well done all 9 who took part takes a lot to put yourselves basically on show and just go for it knowing the majority of the forum is watching to see how you all do so well done for giving it ago win or lose it never matters around here always move onto the next day week or month xx

Well done Angi for winning the Friday fiver also with one of the biggest wins over the many months we have played it.

Also well done to Will, for thinking of the Friday fiver challenge which brought about this run off challenge because Friday Fiver is now a big part of this site. 

We taking the night off for tonight and be back in the morning, i think was a fun day watching well it was for me again well done COLDCREEK xxxx

67 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Chris

REGULAR
REGULAR
Just to add to what Sam said...

A big shout out and thanks to Kelly for keeping track of the Friday Fiver...way i see it Will invented it and Kelly perfected it.

Biggest thanks goes to everyone on this forum for all their input...best craic and banter here and no trouble at all,SAS be proud of creating a great community of like minded punters.

68 Re: Finalss!! on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done to you Coldcreek ....delighted for you....Feline..I'm not so sure  I would have given up that huge advantage you had earned so well done on that.
 To everyone else we were just well beaten....congrats again Coldcreek wear the crown well!

69 Re: Finalss!! on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:24 am

Scram

Weekly Fiver Champion £50.45
Weekly Fiver Champion  £50.45
Well done Coldcreek, great return!
Kudos to Feline for giving up the advantage as well and for Kelly to making things happen around

70 Re: Finalss!! on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:35 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Coldcreek and for everyone that made it here and ditto re Kelly's work around the site must be like a full time job.  And goes without saying, thanks to SAS for bringing this to us and their continued input.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum