You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » ASCOT DAY 1

ASCOT DAY 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ASCOT DAY 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:16 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
My biggest bet of day one i only do one bet a day mainly so do not take it like i mega confident on it just where i only go for one or 2 max a time i save the money up will each way this

2.30 Ascot Lightning Spear 

was only beaten a small head at Newbury by  Rhododendron last start that was coming off a break and is really showing big improvement could win here 8/1

2 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
5.35 Euginio anything ridden by De Sousa is overpriced when it comes to Ascot i think and this is one of the sire is Fastnet Rock and was only 3l behind Mirage dancer at Goodwood on last outing will be at more of a comfortable distance now where wont at Doncaster 22/1

3 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can you please add all mine to the leaderboard Kelly this week thank you x

Queen Anne Stakes 

So Beloved 66/1

Going to play for some each way money on this one tomorrow, i will be at the tracks all week so will be posting up each night with my thoughts when at the Hotel this one will be going over 1m which is putting people off no shocks with the odds on this but does run very well when competing in these classy races showing that on last start at York when just beaten a shd and did give Kimberella a run for its money might just be worth taking a chance over the 1M again 

Win bet - Lightning Spear 8/1
Place bet - So Beloved 66/1

King's Stand 

Blue Point 8/1 

This race is known to pull out some shocks over the years and i do really like Lady Aurelia and every racing fan is looking forward to the clash between her and Battaash but i think Appleby is around to upset them both with Blue Point back over 5f and that run at Meydan was enough to tell me he can win here he held off Bound for Nowhere by 3l in the Commonwealth here last year and that is a horse that works with Lady Aurelia i think he is being underestimated 

Each Way - Blue Point 8/1

St James Palace 

Gustav Klimt 12/1

Going against Royalty in this race Romanised and US Navy are both going up in the weights compared to this who is slightly dropping which could very well see him overturn the form on them two from last meeting he took a slight knock in that race which i think put him off from getting lot closer to them two than he did and the jockey seemed to of given him nearly a perfect ride if does not do this today they will put him back over 7f which will make sure i get my money back 

Each way - Gustave Klimt 12/1

Ascot Stakes

Sam Missile 25/1 

Well can not forget the money won by this horse when seen in May owes us nothing and why taking a step up in new trip i am very happy to give this one my money i be interested in reading what Sean and Sam make of this race so holding the money untill i see what they going for but will be placing a bet on Sam Missile 

Each way - Sam Missile 25/1

Wolferton Stakes 

Autocratic 20/1

This race pulled out a shock win last year when Snoano won and i think it is going to happen again been awhile since Stoute won this race i remember being slightly tipsy when seen Perfect stride win and to think that was 9 years ago now time does fly already shown he can win the class races if in the right mood when just being beaten at the end of Goodwood by first sitting it really is going to be a case of what mood he is in 

Each way - Autocratic 20/1

Hope you all have a great week with whatever you maybe selecting

4 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
2:30
Win Benbati 9/2 lost 
Place Century dream 22-1 4th but no cigar

3:05
Win Advertise 10-1 2nd
Place Cosmic Law 10-1 6th but no cigar

3:40
Win Lady Aurelia 13/8 dear oh dear!
Place declaration of peace 50-1 \ Finsbury Park 22-1 Place!!

4:20
Win Tip Two Win 5-1
Place Gabr 12-1

5pm 
Win Whisky Sour 10-1 place 
Place White Desert 12-1 \ Sam Missile 28-1

5:35
Win Mirage dancer 6-1
Place Big country 16-1

good luck one and all!

Last edited by Ubik on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

5 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
O.R.S ASCOT SPECIAL 

2.30 Lightening Spear 9/1
3.05 Calyx 5/2
3.40 Battaash 11/4
4.20 Romanised 11/2
5.00 Dannyday 10/1
5.35 Sharja Bridge 6/1

THIF ASCOT SPECIAL

3.05 Calyx 5/2 - Fox Chamption 40/1 -No Needs Never 40/1 
5.00 Dannyday 10/1
5.35 Sharja Bridge 6/1

Bet of the day for me 

5.45 Hitman 8/1

6 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 lord glitters 25/1 good jockey booking trainer in form c&d winner in October what is putting people off is the ground only ever ran on soft ground out of 13 starts placed or won in all but 2 well worth a each way

7 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Tina.Crossly wrote:2.30 lord glitters 25/1 good jockey booking trainer in form c&d winner in October what is putting people off is the ground only ever ran on soft ground out of 13 starts placed or won in all but 2 well worth a each way
brilliant Tina, followed you here and I see Sam had the winner in the longshot lucky (and half stake e/w singles)

so along with angi and bill, SAS forum had all 3 places...brilliant tipping!

8 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:
@Tina.Crossly wrote:2.30 lord glitters 25/1 good jockey booking trainer in form c&d winner in October what is putting people off is the ground only ever ran on soft ground out of 13 starts placed or won in all but 2 well worth a each way
brilliant Tina, followed you here and I see Sam had the winner in the longshot lucky (and half stake e/w singles)

so along with angi and bill, SAS forum had all 3 places...brilliant tipping!
shame not 4 places because Sam + You even said that one in Century dream just brilliant tipping on here but then the score board shows that it is outstanding best site i have ever used and i have been around many years you are all so consistent which is rare to say about a website that tips up can not even single out one because like the board shows between you all you do amazing at it

9 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
leaderboard hard to keep up with today so if i make mistake just let me know people i going along it with each race but few people to work out ok but will do my best so just let me know when post it if make mistakes thank you

10 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:

King's Stand 

Blue Point 8/1 

This race is known to pull out some shocks over the years and i do really like Lady Aurelia and every racing fan is looking forward to the clash between her and Battaash but i think Appleby is around to upset them both with Blue Point back over 5f and that run at Meydan was enough to tell me he can win here he held off Bound for Nowhere by 3l in the Commonwealth here last year and that is a horse that works with Lady Aurelia i think he is being underestimated 

Great call was tempted lol

11 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
cheers fella!!!

Blue Point 8/1 

12 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good tip on that Dad i was tempted myself but thought play it safe should just followed your advice

13 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
ooooh got a place here!!!

Finsbury Park 22-1

14 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
some great tips around here today everyone keep it up

15 Re: ASCOT DAY 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Dancingshadows1965 wrote:5.35 Euginio anything ridden by De Sousa is overpriced when it comes to Ascot i think and this is one of the sire is Fastnet Rock and was only 3l behind Mirage dancer at Goodwood on last outing will be at more of a comfortable distance now where wont at Doncaster 22/1
sorry messed up leaderboard i missed this i will update it now and Ghettos name sorry

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum