(£1 ew)

Related image

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is Macca

Our users have posted a total of 19984 messages in 667 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!!

Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:04 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:

well done and great to see someone outside the usual suspects winning..
fully deserved for taking the punt, thats whats it about!
Thank you Milster, and thank you Ubik you are an inspiration on this site i was around the racecaller for years and was very quiet following all and i followed nicker of the day thread part then i seen you comment and your honesty and way you bet and seen how good you was when given the chance that it gave me confidence to just go for it like i did tonight your a inspiration to a few i think well you are to me anyway because you had the confidence to just say it and do it which helped me do similar

52 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:08 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Scram Nick Henyas Ubik them four are the four people this site took and showed they some of the best around then you have Bill Steve Luana Voodoo Josh and Feline we are the best of the best on here i do not care what anyone says this site holds the best and we all know that you tarts

53 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:13 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
it is not big headed it is fact i done the tests against the NAP board we beat them all with our players over the month it is in black and white

54 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:16 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
it is because we proper players no one on this site wants money we earn out own we not intrested in gaining others to come along and pay us all we just simply show what we doing each day some you lose some you win we just say it like it is we got no motives on here we would ruin any professional tipping site on any given month fact

55 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 am

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
missed it today i am gutted i wanted to do it today well done Coldcreek we all know Sean is never going let anyone on here be the underdog he always "mugs" (his words) himself off he always tries to lose on the games if you notice take a look at his one card challenge and you will see what i mean he suggests the winners and tips them for his main bets but on other hand he "mugs" himself off so no one is the underdog on here

56 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:28 am

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
i noticed that many times Firstpastpost

57 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:39 am

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
I agree with that we all know that with him he can go from the bottom of the table to the top to the bottom again just like that it is always in his write ups you can judge it on his write ups he is so honest with them and you always know when to go in or not bother Sam she is his calmer and she panics when he is not around which is a shame because she is a good tipster just very young she is the legacy of Sean 100% that shows with the pep talks, and yes i talking about you both to your faces knowing they both can read it that is why i am not pm'ing it i think without the other they are both lost which shows tonight Sean drunk she cant go for it because she does not feel confident the war games last year showed Sean dominates but it showed Sam is shy when comes to risk Sean is the risk taker Sam is the more shyer young player

58 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:42 am

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:
@Nick C wrote:Well done Cold Creek, a nice confident bet! Good luck in the finals!
Good luck to you also your in the finals because your team 18+ your like sam and sean with the 18+ you and scram come part and parcel
Thanks Millster, always appreciate your comments. To be fair, Scram is in the final on his own merit, and he is the inspiration behind 18+. I would like to think we are a team, with Ubik, and whilst I wish everyone well in the final, I hope Scram (or Ubik) wins. LOL!

59 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:43 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Never denied it, or i never agreed lol but you are correct Ghetto i do rely on him after 2 years nearly now how can i not i value his view he invented this entire site on here and Racecaller and well yes you are very correct in all you have said without me going into more depth xx

60 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:45 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Nick C wrote:
@Millster wrote:
@Nick C wrote:Well done Cold Creek, a nice confident bet! Good luck in the finals!
Good luck to you also your in the finals because your team 18+ your like sam and sean with the 18+ you and scram come part and parcel
Thanks Millster, always appreciate your comments. To be fair, Scram is in the final on his own merit, and he is the inspiration behind 18+. I would like to think we are a team, with Ubik, and whilst I wish everyone well in the final, I hope Scram (or Ubik) wins. LOL!
that is like me i hope sean wins lol

61 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 am

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:Never denied it, or i never agreed lol but you are correct Ghetto i do rely on him after 2 years nearly now how can i not i value his view he invented this entire site on here and Racecaller and well yes you are very correct in all you have said without me going into more depth xx
Your a sharpshooter and will always be and got so much respect for you your the money girl and that is one thing you taught Sean is how to calm down and that is why i always respect you because your going end up one of the best x

62 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you when he is not so drunk i will let him answer that to you Ghetto xxx

63 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 am

feline

REGULAR
REGULAR
My opinion is they be lost without the other they rely on the cover angle of things looks at the stats they bounce off the other Sam can not say her picks because she can not work off her mates view so she is stuck now Sean be first to admit that he is lost without her it is a hard one but who cares they a team what does it matter the personal side of it all just take it for what it is the money is the main focus and Sean is a heavy drinker like we all know Sam is his headspace so she is the business when you compare them and Sean will just laugh it off when he reads yet Sam goes out her way to tell all so thank you Sam

64 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Feline xxx

65 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:15 am

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
@ColdCreek wrote:7.30 Wahaab 15/2

Will do the fiver win bet worth a chance to get to the finals
yep, that would do. Well done!

plenty of great picks throughout the thread today, if only we had a way of bringing the winners or great places each has uncovered... that would be quite a special Lucky...

66 Re: Friday fiver VX Semi Finals!! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:29 am

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Nick C wrote:
@Millster wrote:
yes I think we are. different from Sam/Sean but I get to come round to have a look at the site because i know i can get inspiration from you and vice versa and if they match with what i have makes me easier + trying to understand each others picks, and basically supporting each others madness of just looking at large odds (not so mad when it works and as you said many times, does not need to be that often to still make a nice profit) etc... 
Ubik to an extent... is a bit of weird one really :P just kidding always value Ubik's picks and he comes up with crackers more often than not.
Probably we should share more of the thinking (pass the ball around in footballistic imagery) before launching the final assault on the best pick (goal) but different styles and different rhythm in life means sharing on this platform is quite a good start with decent results over the year(s).
I have been a bit of a mixture of lazy with checking horses lately + very busy with work as I am trying to grow it substantially at the moment, so not so much time to dig in.
Still pop round every so often!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum