51 Re: Money Burns Bet on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My EW lucky bet

Clemmie 6/1
Intern 25/1
Blue Point 6/1
La Coronel 22/1 (Winter wins but wont be putting money onto a 8/15 got my pride)
Time to Study 15/2
Top Tug 16/1

52 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 am

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Carlisle Treble 

2.00 Carlisle John Kirkup Should put out a 2nd win today despite the 7lb given to him 9/2

2.30 Carlisle Our Kid Fahey + Hanagan should come on well from his previous win 3/1

3.30 Carlisle Silvery Moon Bill summed it up for this one 7/1

I do wonder if the King's Pavillion will turn me over on that Silver Moon meh

53 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good start Sean i did not do it but am paying a interest because i personally thought all three would lose wont lie

54 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Sean

yer alwayz ze one that lets ya down init just thought i chance is because liked all 3 but did not like risking the money on singles on the two

55 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Sean

just like that loool

56 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
Sean wrote:Carlisle Treble 

Funny that money seems be drawn towards King's Pavillion now

57 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Bill.Price

Bill.Price wrote:

I suggested the winner in SAS did not put a bet on Kings placed and so did the Moon Georgian bay was not shocking place not bad tipping just the wrong order flying around Sean

58 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Bill.Price wrote:
Bill.Price wrote:

I suggested the winner in SAS did not put a bet on Kings placed and so did the Moon Georgian bay was not shocking place not bad tipping just the wrong order flying around Sean

was also top rated ORD pick if had been done and the Timeform pick

59 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.10 Uttoxeter Arty Campbell Putting this one here because one of them horses that should be winning but not and need to keep putting money on because you know one of these days his going to win specially now Call the Cops is out of the race 8/1 EW

60 Re: Money Burns Bet on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:09 am

Sean

3.10 Perth Indian Voyage - Was not going have a bet today not forcing them but this does keep interesting me only for the fact that it is now back in class 4 company and we have not seen it run over class 4 for years now and is dropping in the weights 16/1 E/W

61 Re: Money Burns Bet on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Was tempted myself with this and due to having a single winner (finally) with your tracker last night i will put a bet on this one use it for a cover on one i picked out

62 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Sean

6.00 Carlisle The hooded claw - i would of liked to see bit higher odds on this but i fancy a bet tonight so went for it gets a savvy claimer in this race n is dropping down the weights i think should be offering us around around the 8s but meh lets see wha he can do tonight drops in trip here longover due  6/1 E/W

7.00 Carlisle Windforpower - Agree wit char on this one well worth trying only C&D winner in this field today so gets the advantage of knowing way round when last seen over C&D last year came off good so returning here could see this consistent horse well 8/1 E/W

7.30 Carlisle Invictus - done me well on last start few in this race who can win despite the rise difficult one because i'm dapper too is also in this one 13/2 E/W

5.40 Nottingham Teds Brother - well need say no more keep going for it keeps placing way down the weights god knows why his just not winning he keeps having everything set up for him but getting 2nd meh talking of annoying most are in this race Tingo in the Tale and Inspector Norse are very two challenging horses who i keep losing money on but this out the three is one that stands out more 10/1 E/W

7.40 Nottingham Billy Roberts - going take a punt on this lightly raced up and down sometimes depends what mood his in typical for a robertz that sometimes in the mood sometimes not beat Desert Ruler when he last won a race and that is a desert sort i think who is set to win his race thursday may i add 12/1 E/W

8.15 Nottingham Suspect Package - could finally get a win here his trainer Fanshawe is coming back into things already had a win with Lady Bergomot today and the jockey rode Great white shark to a decent win at Doncaster last week which is trained by Fanshawe placed in last couple starts under todays jockey 8/1 Lightly Squeeze 25/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

63 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Sean

7.20 Bellewstown Ballingahow Bill - ran here other day and did not do so well but interesting how quick turn out and upped in distance to 3m where he done well at Wexford came 3rd that day and they have booked in Flanagan punting this 25/1 E/W

7.50 Bellewstown Ajabinejaw - taking a tip out of Karens book here she follows all these Moore boys around and won often at big odds on them worth a crack for trainer who is doing well so is the old jock 33/1 E/W

Just going let these all ride out now and pay attention to tomorrow see what is about for the main S.A.S part 

64 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:50 am

Sean

4.40 Worcester Chick Theatre - i putting this in this section because it is too punty for the main part Scudamore and Pipe are legends when working together looks a good little race for him to get a win but big risks attached to this horse FULL seems a safer option maybe in this race 16/1 E/W

5.10 Worcester Stonecoldsoba - i keep getting this mixed up with Coldstonesoba pretty annoying on occasions thats been ah this one is not half bad and Coleman must of thought the same because he ran more of his better runs at Huntingdon not a perfect ride but not one to make you think forget it lot of questions coming into the race will he handle the step up will he keep jumping ok or improve etc was not that great of a flat horse great name tho but i think his showing his better over the jumps having 453 in the 3 jumps, did make some mistakes but that is expected jockey in form and the trainer is 60% in past two weeks having 3 of his 5 horses win not often see the trainer send them here normally sides with Huntingdon or Leicester so could just be giving him some experience so nothing to get over excited about 7/1 E/W

65 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Sean wrote:5.10 Worcester Stonecoldsoba - i keep getting this mixed up with Coldstonesoba pretty annoying on occasions thats been ah this one is not half bad and Coleman must of thought the same because he ran more of his better runs at Huntingdon not a perfect ride but not one to make you think forget it lot of questions coming into the race will he handle the step up will he keep jumping ok or improve etc was not that great of a flat horse great name tho but i think his showing his better over the jumps having 453 in the 3 jumps, did make some mistakes but that is expected jockey in form and the trainer is 60% in past two weeks having 3 of his 5 horses win not often see the trainer send them here normally sides with Huntingdon or Leicester so could just be giving him some experience so nothing to get over excited about 7/1 E/W
Nice drift on this you convinced me with the trainer not sending them here often it stood out to me would not of picked this at all normally

66 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Sean

1.35 Market Rasen Stun Gun - pmsl ignore this if ya want the person readin wil know why i putting this no chance mate looool but have banged some private cash on it just in case meh 66/1 E/W

3.40 Cartmel Endeavor -think everyone turns to this horse when at Cartmel but meh on it based on how been running of late 15/2

3.50 Newmarket Masham Star - Surely he gets it today mean come on you got what it takes time to show us son 6/1 

4.05 Ripon Corton Lad - a interest bet 33/1 E/W

67 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:00 am

Sean

18:40 -Windsor- Chain of Daisies - Won this race last year but not just that the horse it beat was Ulysses been a tough start for her this season only had the two runs and did come close to winning LTO but take that with a pinch of salt because should of dominated that field so to only get second place is a huge let down i am hoping now she had a couple of runs she can get back to the same horse that beat Ulysses she shown by doing that she can be special if in the mood cobwebs brushed off time to get a win 5/1

68 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:01 am

Sean

Sean wrote:

3.50 Newmarket Masham Star - Surely he gets it today mean come on you got what it takes time to show us son 6/1 
I going back this again today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum