S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Money Burns Bet

Money Burns Bet

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Basically like when i set up nicker of the day for people say what want this bit it for times like this when just passing bit of time pishing up some money to pass time and not have to bother with write ups etc and not expecting all to follow unless want to

Private bet stakes in here for me will be £5 Win or £5 E/W above 5/1

17:10 - Newbury - Withernsea - A few horses stand out in this race for me but sided with the Hanagan Fahey we have a love hate thing sometimes they pay sometimes they do not the ground is perfect for this one from what i just seen on the telly with the rain coming down in shed loads she did not run too bad other day go for it for me  11/1 E/W

18:35 - Uttox - In the Rough - gets Coleman back on board who won with this over C&D worth going for on that if you want to pish away your cash he aint going be no sure bet far from it but grabs the old cheeks and with a savvy jockey you aint going find a more sounder way to burn that money with a chance of making a bit of magic here 15/2 E/W

17:15 - Navan - Ellusive John - very open race this each way value on this McNamara horse 33/1 E/W

Old Skool

17:40 - Thirsk - Llewellyn - Me and Sam always follow this and always take a private bet on it glad looked at cards would missed this one won lto can go in again 13/2 E/W with bet on Ambitious Icarus 8/1 E/W

Last edited by Sean on Sat May 20, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

2 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
wish i did that with Ifwecan i wanted write up on that but forgot all about it last night and fell sleep lol did not even put money on it reminded me of the horse SDS ran on before not sure if was same horse might of been

3 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Sean

yer init this bit b good for @samantha.dee she is always pishin up money when bored so now she can do it in here lool

4 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
lol i noticed that past few days she would love this section it is good for you two can have some fun with it instead being so disciplined about it all

5 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will be using this section alot lmfao i do love a private bet because get bored waiting for our races to finish

6 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
get smile off your face sean i took the bet on i not stupid lmfao

7 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
i did also lol i thought i knew he be smug so i took the bet just incase lol

8 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Very well done Sean!
As Mike Aces used to say, it will pay for fish and chips dinner tonight :)

9 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
very positive start here Sean some good money out of that for a topic that burns money lol

10 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
I am not complaining about time you had something for us on a Saturday lol

11 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Sean

Sean wrote:

Private bet stakes in here for me will be £5 Win or £5 E/W above 5/1

17:10 - Newbury - Withernsea -  11/1 E/W WON 12/1 £85.00

18:35 - Uttox - In the Rough -  15/2 E/W WON £55.00

17:15 - Navan - Ellusive John - 33/1 E/W

Old Skool

17:40 - Thirsk - Llewellyn - 13/2 E/W with bet on Ambitious Icarus 8/1 E/W PLACED 9/1 £14.00

Spent: £50.00

Returned: £154.00
Take Stake Back: £50.00
Pot: £104.00

Not bad ah kids for pishing up cash 

12 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
lol that is why your the Don even when pissing money up the wall you still treble it back lol

13 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Fish and Chip dinner all around, that does make me chuckle, one is back now had a brand new hip hoping gives me a spring in my step and make some calls i will come to this section because i like the basics of it, an entrepreneur you are my fine man Sean.

I will be mixing shorts with some higher odds if and only if they stand out to me, i will also be directing attention to key horses that are standing out all the whispers that is the clever concept of the Internet one no longer needs to visit the tracks and pop into the pub to find out what is being talked about down the alleys and in shady bars.

Will enjoy being back at what i like doing.

14 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
good to have you back around Aces hope all is going well for you keep it steady no marathons mate lol

15 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
One wont be able to even make it up the stairs let alone run a marathon, now get back to finding some winners i just looked around and noticed you not exactly keeping your books shining are you, also do not start a topic then leave it someone might been following you so try to keep up that system you started or pass it onto someone else i will do it if you not keeping it up

16 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I keep forgetting mate but will start doing it again now sometimes i not going to bed till late and by time i remember it is often too late if i do not do it you can take it over basically it all horses that came second in last race think it was going ok i forgot now lol

17 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sat May 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Good to see you back on board Aces...take it slowly!!

18 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 12:44 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you very much be plenty of bed rest for me that is for sure.

Urban Spirit, is heading to the Calder Cabins Flat over at Ripon 3.35 is a bottom of the class race being a class 6 and looking like a dual between Arnold and Urban Spirit who we last seen racing over at Catterick 7f sadly beaten that day but have not been put off backing her at all here, she drops down to 6f and gets a perfect type of race that she should win with little effort Jedd O' Keeffe had a great week this week seeing his Lord Yeats finally land a much deserved win over at the Jorvik Handicap and Injam winning the Investec Wealth Handicap both outsiders i am sure that made the summer look great for Keeffe, Garritty takes the booking here who himself had a good week and spends most of his time working for this trainer other than Fahey he spends most his time winning on Keeffes horses interesting point 3/1

My Be a devil bet

This is me taking a risk type of bet 

Viserion, use to back this one when was running over the flats and stepped over to Hurdles and not been running bad races, only just won a race in April so do not understand the odds, but it could be the big step up in trip but i feel is worth taking a risk today Jack Kennedy is going on this again and he has already rode this to two very good wins, he will either win this with a few people being impressed or fall flat on his face it is a risk i am willing to take when the odds are 7/1 (3.30 Market Rasen)

I would also put a small double on them

Goodnight/Morning

19 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 1:58 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Yay you back good luck with them two Aces i should of put them in my small stakes club hope they win for you and hope you have been resting you can now keep Sean and Sam in check :lol: make sure you do not overdo things and rest up with your fish and chips lol

20 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 am

Sean

so glad set up this section because crap stuff out tomorrow and normally would tried forcing a bet for the S.A.S now  i do not need to here is my private bets i took on 

16:10 - Ripon - Tumblewind - this is a savvy sort of fella if runs today could land it ran other day so might bang in has a Nr but if goes in could win 10/1 E/W 

16:45 - Naas - The Mouse Doctor - placed really well for me other week in the S.A.S section and i always take private bets on these who turn me money but often not worth tipping up in the S.A.S part again so this section comes in handy won me money so gets £10 on the nose win 5/1  

15:50 - Stratford - First Fandango - been racing in much harder company than sees now can even make the entire race here 8/1 E/W 

16:20 - Stratford - Get Home Now - very well could be doing that for me today even tho i was torn between this and Scales meh this can get the job done in fashion 10/1 E/W 

Lucky 15 E/W - Love Island 9/1 - Tea Time Fred 10/1 -  Have A nice day 10/1 - Scales 16/1

why i done the lucky 15 was because these horses bother me in each race i picked out so thought cover it be cheaper do the lucky 15 only cost a carpet instead so saved myself a cockle init be savvy

Remember keep bets savvy an jus have fun with it guys 
GoodLuckEveryone

21 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
what a bad day of racing 

3.00 Limerick Smadynium big drop in weights 7/1

3.35 Limerick Generous Bond when you think of the name of the race and the actual owner of this horse you would like to think they will fix this one and let it win i would just incase anyone wondering what i mean this is a Hogan Memorial Beginners chase and the woman who owns this horse is Caroline Hogan which to check stuff like that look on horse name and it tells you who the owner is not the trainer 200/1 obviously a punt

22 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.45 Naas Truffles going take you on with this Sean see that is why i am glad of this section i do not have take your bets and this occasion i am glad because i think this is certainly the one to be beating in this race Smullen even thinks so taking up this because he knows it is going win lmfao 11/1 EW

2.45 Stratford Izzy Piccolina done well here in the past and dropping right down the weights 20/1 EW

4.20 Stratford Brass monkeys going love it here and Scales so going bet on both of them with win and place chance 12/1 and 11/1

2.55 Market Rasen Mahler Red love this horse a other reason i glad of this part i can write horses i like have had some ok money off this privately 11/2 WIN ONLY 

3.30 Market Rasen Sky Khan dropping in weights travelled a long way this is my personal SAMALERT! and putting £20 EW on this one sean are you going take up the challenge lmao 8/1 EW

feels good being able write out bets you taking without thinking need them to win for the group lol so that is my private bets of the day see if i earn any good money

23 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
bet that hurt Samantha i thought Sky Khan was nailed for least the place chance on this i know should not but i followed in on all of these bets do not care if do not win worth following you two so hope they win i took some of the money i banked and put it aside for this section to have a  bet on them well end of the day the money only goes to waste in the banks if do not spend it could die tomorrow lol

24 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lot of horses i thought would of done much better on a positive note i really built up the S.A.S pot didnt i lmfao that is why i like this part can take private bets without damaging the serious bets for our followers and stops sean complaining at me then see done it correct today :P and pete you not allowed dip into the banked money that is your emergency pot lmfao only messing take what won today on the S.A.S pot and transfer it back into the banked money so be covering todays so your books will look bit different end the month and i know you wont mind me saying that because you know it is up to you just it is how i would of done it if withdrew out banked money

25 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:

16:45 - Naas - The Mouse Doctor - placed really well for me other week in the S.A.S section and i always take private bets on these who turn me money but often not worth tipping up in the S.A.S part again so this section comes in handy won me money so gets £10 on the nose win 5/1  

Lucky 15 E/W - Love Island 9/1 - Tea Time Fred 10/1 -  Have A nice day 10/1 - Scales 16/1

GoodLuckEveryone
i knew have a nice day win that you know because was a horse i kept going back to but then i thought no wont bother wish i did now did not even pay for your bets Sean so do not be laughing anytime soon you still be about 20 down

26 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
lol Sam

27 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Sean

Sean wrote:so glad set up this section because crap stuff out tomorrow and normally would tried forcing a bet for the S.A.S now  i do not need to here is my private bets i took on 

16:10 - Ripon - Tumblewind - this is a savvy sort of fella if runs today could land it ran other day so might bang in has a Nr but if goes in could win 10/1 E/W  PLACED £15.00

15:50 - Stratford - First Fandango - been racing in much harder company than sees now can even make the entire race here 8/1 E/W 

16:20 - Stratford - Get Home Now - very well could be doing that for me today even tho i was torn between this and Scales meh this can get the job done in fashion 10/1 E/W NR

Lucky 15 E/W - Love Island 9/1 - Tea Time Fred 10/1 -  Have A nice day 10/1 WON - Scales 16/1 PLACED £43.40

GoodLuckEveryone
Spent: £60.00
Returned: £58.40
Pot:£102.40 

Not bad ah Sam fancy doing your private books?? loooooooool but nah u pulled it out ze bag with ze S.A.S so fair play to ya you done the part that matters

28 Re: Money Burns Bet on Sun May 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Jan Smuts is going to the Uk Day Racing Handicap tomorrow over at Carlisle 6.00pm now has you all know this horse caught the eye when winning big for Sean which caught the eye each times races now but one thing that is standing out today is the chances falls to his liking again here, the trainer Wilf Storey has not had a bad few weeks having a easy victory with Mr Sundowner ridden by todays claimer Connor Murtagh, who is giving Smuts a 7lb claim today Jan Smuts had 8 starts over at Carlisle placing 5 times and gets his good to firm ground here but the key that stood out Sean said in his write up if your looking for a win from this back it in May where is over 50% win ratio having had 11 starts won 4 placed once gets a very good chance of securing us a big win again today landing us a fish and chip supper 8/1

29 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 3:11 am

Sean

Nice pick with that Mike i need say no more on that legend of a horse and will certainly get my bet 

Jan Smuts no introduction needed great write up by Mike no need to take the spotlight off his write up he summed it up perfectly  8/1 E/W

14:10 - Redcar - Shazzab - i added this to the tracker after watch her run on her start this is a Fahey horse and if you read me and Sam chatting we fully feel Fahey is the one to follow this season he gives us money and takes money has seen few times on here this done well on her starter and willing give her a go 9/1 E/W

Richard Guest + SDS lucky 15 E/W MASH UP because respect both of them and both have earned me so much money honest jockey and honest trainer you know when they lose it is always genuine reasons never fail to put the best in and not once have i ever felt a need to question their work and has we keep pointing out read Guest facebook daily his often full of useful information willing to answer any question given to him and no doubt he say his two tomorrow does not stand a chance of placing but still doing it lol

14:20 - Redcar - Paco Lady 16/1
14:40 - Redcar - Nyx  28/1 
15:40 - Redcar - Lydia's Place 9/1
17:40 - Redcar - Sai Kung Star 25/1

Also bet on Cabal 12/1
14:40 - Redcar - Nyx  28/1 

that had go in a singles ew and patent for the other ones in

Last edited by Sean on Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Add Cabal)

30 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Sean

thought i edited that last night meeh

31 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
think everyone would of known anyway that is why i always do the bet then the write up doing the write up first you make mistakes like above the write up is the boring bit for me so i put it off till last lol

32 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Sean

i write has i going along because i try convince myself if i can do that it gets a bet i missed out so many bets where i deleted wa i wrote on word ya no because did not manage convince myself enough to place it plus then makes it easier because can cut n paste onto here because more often than not it about 3 in mornin an about 2 bottles of red in my head loooooooool

33 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Sean

i am like that artist i work my best when i drunk weirdly enough when i sober i slow n tired when got a few wines or whiskeys in me helps me focus and work better

34 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
lol i can actually imagine you being drunk all the time you know it shows in your typing so many spelling errors the lot lol but you earn the money so we not complaining

35 Re: Money Burns Bet on Mon May 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Sean

20:45 - Punchestown - social treasure - Galieo worth a punt with trainer who does well around these parts 9/1 E/W

36 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed May 31, 2017 1:47 am

Sean

16:20 - Nottingham - Very Dashing 9/1

19:50 - Kempton - Sea Shack - 9/1

20:40 - Ayr - Destination Aim - 15/2

£5 E/W Patent 

37 Re: Money Burns Bet on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Sean

Got bored so done lucky bet

Mr Ormsby 19:55 Leopardstown 11/1
Pouvoir Magique 20:05 Sandown 13/2
Another Go 20:20 Carlisle 20/1
Ormiskirk 20:30 Leopardstown 14/1
Prize Diva 20:40 Sandown 11/1
Freedom Chimes 21:00 Leopardstown 11/1

38 Re: Money Burns Bet on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:48 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good luck not going follow it i only sticking to tracker horses for now have you seen tomorrows cards yet seems tiny bit better

39 Re: Money Burns Bet on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
8:40 chelmsford city

emilysbutterscotch 28-1 kyllachy horse, the rest of the field aint done much

40 Re: Money Burns Bet on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Sean

Ascot Placers 

14:30 - Beat the Bank - Hard to turn away from the fact this is undefeated both wins have been over 7f and the last being under this jockey the ground was similar to today and the jockey Murphy has offered to stay on board and his doing pretty well worth a try on the placing part 25/1 E/W

15:05 Ascot - Maybride - Hanagan and Fahey horse who ran pretty decent LTO at Haydock on her first start it was on soft ground but is good how Hanagan is booked in this time around was beaten by a very short distances by Ertiyad in that race hard to judge on new trip and ground but these boys know what they doing 40/1 E/W

I do think Sam has the possible winner for this race so wont be posting a winner happy to stick with her selection for this one but do have a possible 200/1 nicker of the day for it

15:40 - Ascot - Aim to Please - is a pretty big price for his place type of history not been that bad to deserve the big price tag tbh wont be winning today but placing he can do ran pretty well at Newmarket i thought did not get the best of times but did hold off Muffri'ha could get a place 50/1 E/W

16:20 - Ascot - Scottish - how can you ignore this from your place list when form is 31212 and is a Charlie Appleby horse i would of love to of seen Buick on this because would been my win horse but then when you look at Doyle you can pretty much accept it is not him and take this one on Doyle is banging them out 21% strike rate and Appleby is a huge 33% hit he means business these Godolphin boys are here to make a statement to a few people and they did that today and could again Wed with this one never failed to place since moving to Appleby and only ever been out of the top 3 twice 40/1 E/W 

I moved over to Skybet for this 6 places up for grabs but prices might be less than others meh and only 1/5 but that is alright with me 

17:00 - Ascot - Withernsea - A other Hanagan and Fahey horse and with the 6 places on line i going for this done well on his last run 40/1 E/W

Von Blucher - the trainer has been quoted in saying she has had this race in their minds for a while now would not shock me if this even won today with 6 places on offer you got be almost sure this will be in the top 6 40/1 E/W

Another Touch - the other Fahey horse in this race if anyone getting in the top 6 it will be this specially has they put a claimer on board 28/1 E/W

Blair House - this is the one i want to win but putting it here because bet on Sky bet with it to get the 6 places on offer Appleby horse this one is not often seen out and about decent weight and like said earlier the Godolphin lot wont pull no punches this week 25/1 E/W

Stayed with skybet here for the place 5 places up for grabs cost me a bomb this but could pay off well init worth a risk all this part it my personal money i using so not in no way forcing anyone to follow use what you comfortable with spending 

17:35 - On her Toes - gosh 5 place this is a sure bet surely if all goes right 11132 form reads this trainer is banging out wins left right and centre this is going be tipped up in the S.A.S part so will be betting on this twice because it is 11/1 elseway but using skybet i am only getting 10/1 on this one in this secion this is a sure placer it just has to be specially when you talkin 5 places up for grabs 10/1 E/W

Grecian Light - might be the Appleby and Buick winner here a horse to follow at Ascot and one on that list was Sound and Silence which won today very dangerous this one 16/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by Sean on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

41 Re: Money Burns Bet on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ascot burners

2:30 Taamol 20-1//top yard, 2 runs 1 win in class 1 listed event in may, 3 runs 2 wins at distance, turf wins is 2 from 3

3:05 darkanna 66-1 dark angel horse , won at haydock earlier this month and cost a pretty penny as a yearling. jock is 28%

3:40 Pirouette 33-1 pretty consistent horse, usually makes the frame, this tougher but could still make it

42 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Joining you in taking a risk here Sean might be worth it going end either big lose or big money taking this out my private money think deserve our own bit of fun so i do like this section FOLLOW AT OWN RISK WITH STAKES USE WHAT CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD TO LOSE  

Tabarrak 6 places on show this is impossible to go away from shocked never saw it sean 122121 never been out the top two this horse he beat Ennaadd and gets a great jockey in £50 each way 20/1 (EACH WAY NAP)

Ballet Concerto Ryan Moore on board a Soute horse is almost a sure placer in 6 places i thinking £20 Each way 14/1 

Notice how skybet only 20/1 but others offering 25/1 but guess with 6 places can not complain 

Be back with the 5.35 so wait ok

43 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Cheval Blanch this has been set up for this race in mind been doing well with 5 places willing give her a chance 25/1 Each Way £20 each way 

Marie of Lyon you keep saying follow Fahey and Hanagan well lets see if they can really pay me today she is a good horse and is going to enjoy the ground today Fahey going have a good day i think i going write up on him in minute in the horsemen section £5 each way 50/1 

44 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Kelly wrote:Joining you in taking a risk here Sean might be worth it going end either big lose or big money taking this out my private money think deserve our own bit of fun so i do like this section FOLLOW AT OWN RISK WITH STAKES USE WHAT CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD TO LOSE  

Tabarrak 6 places on show this is impossible to go away from shocked never saw it sean 122121 never been out the top two this horse he beat Ennaadd and gets a great jockey in £50 each way 20/1 (EACH WAY NAP)

Ballet Concerto Ryan Moore on board a Soute horse is almost a sure placer in 6 places i thinking £20 Each way 14/1 

Notice how skybet only 20/1 but others offering 25/1 but guess with 6 places can not complain 

Great shout 4th and 5th enjoy the winning brave move staking so much only did 20 each way on both

45 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Do you think i should take on Sean in a personal money challenge see who can earn more money i think i ready for rematch last time did it was only 200 short than him and i think ready try again now

46 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
if you want to go on kelly big jugs you not need ask but not a clever way of trying get what you want challenging the bossman is it lol but i do think you play it brave not afraid to big up a horse and it paid off today did not do it but nice winner because the profit you got on that to me is a winner

47 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kelly wrote:Do you think i should take on Sean in a personal money challenge see who can earn more money i think i ready for rematch last time did it was only 200 short than him and i think ready try again now

nah, girls are rubbish at tips....and driving....and boys stuff.
after all, you wouldnt ever see a woman prime minster would ya?  :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

48 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Sean

sorted my private money out after today will sort out what ya lost from me today Kell in the week kid 

49 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is ok when you next in the pub you can give me half of that and we call it quits deal lol

50 Re: Money Burns Bet on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Jh2103

Regular
Regular
Kelly wrote:Joining you in taking a risk here Sean might be worth it going end either big lose or big money taking this out my private money think deserve our own bit of fun so i do like this section FOLLOW AT OWN RISK WITH STAKES USE WHAT CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD TO LOSE  

well in again Kelly  :D glad everyone's liking it don't come easy tomorrow hope for a big run from that one

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum