Regular
@Sean wrote:

16.05 - Redcar - Masham Star 14/1
Well done you two always stayed loyal to this one had a small singles on this

452 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
i had a little dabble with uUS racing and won, but i only got paid at the odds offered at the time (9-1) but the result clearly showed it drifted to 12-1.

is this normal for US racing? you have to accept the odds initially given??

9th aug 9:15 santa rosa

1st (1) Restless Hanna (USA) 9-4 Jose Rodriguez Helen Shelley 12 12/1

453 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Millster

Weekly Fiver Champion £93.38
Weekly Fiver Champion  £93.38
that lucky 15 pulled something back Sean thanks we out of profit today but it helped with that last placing 

That is Normal Will it is not BOG  on races outside of GB you get the price you take

454 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just doing leaderboard Milster if you lot did not do multiple bets since Friday you would been about £50 (at your set stakes) better off something to think on in future yes it might cost that little bit extra but now your about £50 down where would been £50 up just my advice i like sharing things if i spot patterns when doing the board and i spotted that one

455 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
jus me 2nite sam got tha cold so she wont be round n yer i see wa u mean Kelly but take Masham star for example backd often kept lettin us down zo wrong call made but that how it goes init meeh also wen doing the luckys we go over it first n Masham Star was going to go in the horseman 1 bet but then i said nah it let us down most time nicker at best zo it could been a different story 

15:50 - Downpatrick - Miss Sassie - going back over ze hurdles an tryin new distance here keeps cooper and shud b close 10/1 E/W

16:35 - Windsor - Tylery Wonder - Midgley in gr8 form n tiz horse i av kept eye on init let down a couple timez drop in class n trip n ze savvy jock bookin will be decent bacl to similar conditionz got at York which was a greater race where came 2nd a pretty speedy horse so 5f be perfect 7/1 E/W

16:55 - Downpatrick - Killeen Elegance - savvy speed figurez is gettin on bit now in age but is lightly raced only 23 races in 6 years had a years break and came back last Tuesday and managed to grab 3rd place at ze rozzy in a chase race she seemed pretty savvy n far from a older horse if u include ze claimers 7lb tiz will be her lowest mark ova hurdles her only win came at this course 14/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble (do not forget put these in a 10p E/W patent could bail us out that)

16:10 - Curragh - Smash Williams 11/1
17:15 - Curragh - Texas Rock 16/1
18:10 - Windsor - Earthly 10/1
GoodLuckEveryone

456 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
12:08 - Arlington Park - Deauville - o'brian n Moore headin to America and they cud make up for last visit their wit tiz horse 7/1 E/W

15:20 - Deauville - Accidental Agent - backed tiz at Ascot won at 33/1 waz a pick by sam zo no credit for me on tiz one if wins again trainer doing wel an looks like bein underestimated again ea 12/1 E/W
Also going put a cheeky cockle E/W on the double u never no ah 
GoodLuckEveryone

457 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:51 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Quick note just went n done ze double n u guna find it pretty hard do unless u use smartslip on racingpost and u only guna grab 9/1 on it for ze double

458 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
they will refund your money on that  they not allowed to take the bet due to time zones they mess up it is always happening on William Hill they offer odds and let you place bets even when it finished lucky for you because it lost it still allows me to place a bet now on it yet the race is finished could try putting thousands on the winner lol but they do it all the time with these races that is why i avoid them all these below still letting you bet on a finished race but they slowly stopping it they be voided bets  

459 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
stupid init i thut waz for 12:08 tonite cuz wen placed bet waz way after 12 still shows active on slip zo i will make sure check in mornin see if voided it got time on slip anyway zo cant see any probs wit it wud not of put double on if new that cuz i hope they jus void ze 1 in double cuz i still happy keep double going if void ze one cuz stil decent enuf return if A.A wins

460 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:29 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
They will void out Deauville and send you a message saying about it that is what they did for me in the past, it is a bonus if the horse does not win but bit of a blow if it wins i had one a few weeks ago bet on it at night when passing time went void and saw it won should not be allowed and william hill still taking bets on some of them 

461 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just looked they voided it so got to rely on A.A now fate might of steppd in 4 me init lool

462 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:50 am

Millster

See this is why you need Sam around she would not make mess ups like that   so if you win on that double you going have waste it all on a wild bet now otherwise your ahead of us lot because i can not put it on i have put on Accidental Agent in singles technically you have to blame the racing post smart slip because it is them who do not catch up i once placed a bet with them at best odds offered then about 2 minutes later i noticed the best odds was actually on a other site and it was because the smart slip is slow to update and they take the price so is worth taking the few seconds to visit the sites sometimes but i think it is because now they included Multiples on the smart slip it slowed it down slightly i could be wrong

Reply to Kelly/Sean from earlier - I agree sometimes it is best to do everything in single bets, but sometimes it can pay off to do the Multiple bets Sam showed this during the Friday Fiver and having been a follower from long time back i am very happy to accept days like today where singles would of been better, because i trust that both Sean and Sam do what they feel is the best on the day. We might of been at a loss and it is easy for people to then jump on the tipsters back saying why not do this or that but from being a follower for over a year i trust in the knowledge that always do what they feel is the best without hindsight.  Thanks to Sam i treat following this part like a business arrangement, if they say put the bet in a double, patent lucky then so be it i feel they have earned the right and proven many time to do it how they feel best and of course not always going to win or always going be perfect and get it right like today showed that but then that is how it goes like any business. 

Thank you Kelly for also pointing this out, because i know without a doubt they will think on this and that can only do nothing but help the group out. You do a wonderful job on here Kelly and all your opinions are valued so if what i wrote seems in anyway like i am having some sort of go then i am sorry because i am not but i am not good with my way of wording things i am not called dumb Pete for nothing lol xx

463 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:15 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:See this is why you need Sam around she would not make mess ups like that   
loool she does it herself look at her last write up she cut n pasted off her notepad i said y u write down jockey name for she said cuz he going win a race n cudn decide on which horse he went and won on Genetics she did even back one of hiz horses looool so she fucks up often init

464 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Friday fiver x
andrasch starke

ITV 
Shergar EW Singles

1.05 Ascot Tis Marvellous 7/1 
1.40 Ascot Aussie Reigns 25/1
2.15 Ascot Koeman 5/1
2.50 Ascot Bless him 13/2 
3.25 Ascot Technological 28/1
4.00 Ascot Roundhay Park 11/2
not one single starke horse u not ze only dumb one loool

465 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:24 am

Millster

I did wonder why she mentioned him yet never bothered backing a single horse he was riding he won that with plenty also most impressive ride at Ascot Genetics was i thought, she even predicted Hong Kong would get the two shame was the wrong two because the Magic Man really did show the magic in the last two.

What i do not get is he won two races at high odds and good first place money yet Hayley Turner wins only one race and she got the Silver Plate i know it because she got places but surely the one with the most winners should just win and then do the points thing on the teams for places i did not feel it fair him being the only one to get the double yet he missed out on winning the Silver Plate

466 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tiz will help u understan it m8

Scoring

Points are awarded to the first five horses home as follows: 1st – 15 points, 2nd – 10 points, 3rd –  7 points, 4th – 5 points, 5th – 3 points. If there is a dead-heat then the points for the first and second are added together and split between the respective teams.

467 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
proper hangin 2nite zo no write up but am bangin these three in singles 

15:40 - Speed Company - 9/1
17:15 - Lucky Red - 12/1
19:20 - Sbraase - 10/1

Be back 2 normal writez 2moz jus proper sufferin 2day init u can all leave out Sbraase if want it jus a ol fav of mine that one 
GoodLuckEveryone

468 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
7.50 Thirsk Iconic Code - moved to the Dalgleish stables this season and he started trying the horse over a further distance than was comfortable with was reading the ground is going soft now and that will suit this one perfectly winning last time over the soft going in October and is being moved down to 1m where last won by 1L is only 3lb heavier for this race today having been running of 70 and gets a good speed figure on the soft going Keeps Makin booked in which can only be a positive sign she could go well on ground to suit and distance 20/1 EW

8.05 Nottingham Father McKenzie - we all know this horse well on here it always stands out to me because very first time i met Sean on Racecaller he tipped this up and i went for a other horse that day and it won it was the start of learning that we worked well together has a cover team because we both had similar way of working out a race with slightly different results and well rest is history on that one just to think that was nearly 2 years ago now mine won with Four Dragons by the way thought point that out pmsl 11lbs taken off this horse since that place and come to think about it not won either a horse that will haunt hom forever but i think today will finally get that win first time racing in class 6 company in over 2 years last win came in class 4 beating Benjamin Thomas over 6f that was gets a wind operation now which might see spark of life back into it Mick Channon owned and trained this horse then he saw it was a big let down and sold it off last year was 6l second place behind Quench Dolly last year at Lingfield and was 12lb higher for that it is the first time i am tipping this horse for a serious bet without making a joke at Sean i really think it wins and wins easy 11/1 EW

469 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well that was not a good day was it i thought Father McKenzie would win that race today i did think this morning when saw it at 9/2 it would lose because i notice when the odds drop horses seem to lose because it looked like lot of people layed the horse for it to drift back to 7/1 strange betting patterns lately does not effect how a horse runs or nothing of course just i notice how often horses are dropping in odds all day then about half hour before a race go right back out might be worth keeping a eye on drifters in the morning then seeing if they win come the off 

Just me tipping again tonight we easing up on our bets only for a couple of days no real reason other than watching and learning we sometimes do that just to see how we can tweak our bets and how we read cards 

4.20 Newton Abbot Turban - a horse we always back same with Turbin this one is the one that use to be the Mullins horse 7/1 EW

9.00 Kempton Arlecchino's Arc - This should finally break the tag in this race a horse i have took a personal bet on a couple of times and i think i may of written up on it once on here last two starts was only beaten by a very short distance and the extra 2f should just be enough 9/1 EW

This is also our Dual bet £5 EW double, points for paddy if wins on that deduct points off me if does not win please Kelly so count it for £8 off my points tomorrow 

plus tracker horses i will have a other look in the morning because some races have two or 3 in the race that could win

470 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
THROWBACK BETZ

16:45 - Yarmouth - Drop Kick Murphi - one of Sams horses she always bets on this is could get zze job done ea 12/1 EW

17:00 - Beverley - Make on Madam - lil madam best get home 2day she got it all ready for her here but i bet itb tha john caeser horse that proper screw me over here a other horse i often back an had places out of toss of ze coin says make on madam lost the toss of ze coin but by then i found out sam already placed ze bet lool not in mood to cover either so lets jus crack on wit this 4 time course winner jockey is 60% winning in past 2 weeks drop in class surely this wins today first time ever never won in Aug tho i jus so no it gonna b john caeser lool 14/1 EW

PLUS ZE TWO TRACKERZ OF COURSE 
GoodLuckEveryone

471 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i can see why not many want to bother with today wish we could of done that because not lot to really go for that confident on too busy with many chances in each race so it is not a bad day for racing just lot of punting 

Saturday is like our Friday so no write up 

We going try just the single bets this week see if it works better for us 

Singles EW

1.50 - Newbury - NO BET
2.05 - Ripon Red Pike - 9/1
2.25 - Newbury On to victory - 20/1
2.45 - Newmarket Staxton - 5/1
3.00 - Newbury Fox Trotter - 25/1
3.15 - Ripon Brian The Snail - 28/1
3.35 - Newbury Breten Rock - 9/1

Wonder if Brian The Snail can show what he is made of today normally i find some shorts but this time around i not i think 

could be a day for the longs today i would actually suggest avoiding the itv cards 

Some of the other cards

LUCKY 15 EW 

1.45 Doncaster - Ghost - should go well 8/1 

3.20 Newmarket Lucky Beggar - C&D winner who will be able to win here 16/1 

6.10 Chepstow Fantasy Justifier - was not to blame for last run am willing to forgive that and take a other chance now back on the turf 16/1 

8.10 Chepstow Rainbow Jazz - easier race for this horse here 8/1 

472 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Millster

@Samantha.dee wrote:

6.10 Chepstow Fantasy Justifier - was not to blame for last run am willing to forgive that and take a other chance now back on the turf 16/1 
i snuck a singles on this one because how confident sean was on its last start glad stayed loyal to it

473 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh milster i didn bother puttin singles on it dumb now i fink on it still gutted it didn run ota week 33/1 it would of won at for me annoyed at tha really am 

Good week comin up with ze Ebor tha prob why bit quiet tiz weekend tha n fact not much really to bother wit that jumps out bet on me we be in full mode over the ebor week like alwayz for ze festivals 

Took a couple extra bets cuz noticed not many done tips 2nite letz blow sum cash

14:20 - Southwell - Stormbay Bomber - you have to catch thiz one in the right type of mood which often happens at Southwell all wins come over 2m+ on good ground if in the right mood could sneak a blow here 20/1 E/W

14:40 - Tramore - Island Villa - iz of interest tiz waz only jus beaten over c&d in junr veh unlucky not to of won that he always runz well over c&d 16/1 E/W

15.35 - Pintefract - Richenza - i wil do a cut n paste job ea cuz it spot on 

At Pontefract Ralph Beckett is the top course trainer with nine winners from 18 runners, a 50 per cent strike-rate. The Kimpton trainer sends Richenza to the track to contest the 3.35. 28/1 E/W

15:25 - Southwell - Voix d'Eau - either wins or places thiz horse and was 15L BEHIND TRAFFIC FLUIDE IN APRIL WHEN TRAFFIC FLUID WON THAT RACE YES WON THAT RACE but since then this placed or won all ova ze shop and is worth a go ea wen he wins he wins in style when he places well the one beating him iz in style 10/1 E/W

15:45 - Tramore - Lady Quill - is new to chasin n she gave a fine account at Kilbeggan last week coming 3rd out of 8 she beat the o'brien horse young turk which was not bad and she waz 33/1 then of course she did not give she perfect of runs but she held her own prob wont be winning if does i wud of fluked it but am playin for ze placer cash cuz i am greedy an it all addz up 16/1 E/W

16:50 - Tramore - Bellgrove - was 2nd in tiz race last year n just denied it by a neck getz ze Russell bookin which is a huge plus horse 2lbs liter now and should be able to crack a cheeky win in 15/2 E/W

Nicker of the day treble 

16:25 - Southwell - Tir Dubh 16/1
17:00 - Southwell - Box Office 5/1
17:30 - Southwell - Onelasthand 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone

474 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

15:25 - Southwell - Voix d'Eau - either wins or places thiz horse and was 15L BEHIND TRAFFIC FLUIDE IN APRIL WHEN TRAFFIC FLUID WON THAT RACE YES WON THAT RACE but since then this placed or won all ova ze shop and is worth a go ea wen he wins he wins in style when he places well the one beating him iz in style 10/1 E/W
Money went right for it well done here he just about made it home but home he made it

475 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

16:50 - Tramore - Bellgrove - was 2nd in tiz race last year n just denied it by a neck getz ze Russell bookin which is a huge plus horse 2lbs liter now and should be able to crack a cheeky win in 15/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Think call that the money shot and a nice drift to 10/1 thank you Sean and Sam

476 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Millster

Just  saw us right for Saturday that so happy with that result today

477 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:01 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
The Boss

Was a good weekend i thought for us compared to other weekends we have that is why we like to try to catch Sunday racing because makes up for the tricky Saturday gambling 

Love my Beat the boss badge hope never lose that now     

3.20 Leicester Firmdecisions - shame De Sousa is not booked in i would been bit more confident the handicap is going easier on this now pushed it up in the weights after winning over c&d in June went up 6lbs for that but now is back just 1lb above that win which came over 1L at this c&d was 7l behind Presidential lto but Presidential gets 6lbs for the trouble this loses 2lbs and is familiar with this c&d runs well on the going good speed and jockey and trainer are inform 8/1 EW 

5.05 Thirsk Boots and Spurs - is on his lowest turf run mark ever and is dropping in class for this having raced off in class 3 at Goodwood does have a place over this course and is 50% place this time of year keeps the claimer who is doing well with 20% and will be a big ask of this one based off this season but he can do it if you compare it to last season when winning a class 3 race at Ripon under similar conditions 25/1 EW

7.50 Roscommon Try again - it feels this is well suited to the name because you always want to keep trying again with it last year this was impressing us more so when beating our horse Our Manekineko which was the start of this horse winning a hat trick placing then winning again at Dundalk that was over the AW a new distance for this horse but keeps the claimer wont mind the soft going at all could win this easy if given a good ride 7/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

2.20 Jensue 11/1
5.35 Someone Exciting 8/1

478 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:12 am

Yazchi

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:
The Boss

Love my Beat the boss badge hope never lose that now     
Me too you going have a target on your back now many on here will love to have that title      

479 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Millster

@Samantha.dee wrote:
The Boss

3.20 Leicester Firmdecisions - shame De Sousa is not booked in i would been bit more confident the handicap is going easier on this now pushed it up in the weights after winning over c&d in June went up 6lbs for that but now is back just 1lb above that win which came over 1L at this c&d was 7l behind Presidential lto but Presidential gets 6lbs for the trouble this loses 2lbs and is familiar with this c&d runs well on the going good speed and jockey and trainer are inform 8/1 EW 

11/1 Job done S.A.S feet up job now

480 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:
The Boss

11/1 Job done S.A.S feet up job now
Duh! I knew I should have chanced the double with my Albert boy.. Sam was so positive about it .. Oh well 2 x 12-1 single winners mustn't be greedy!!

481 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Millster

@Samantha.dee wrote:
The Boss

7.50 Roscommon Try again - it feels this is well suited to the name because you always want to keep trying again with it last year this was impressing us more so when beating our horse Our Manekineko which was the start of this horse winning a hat trick placing then winning again at Dundalk that was over the AW a new distance for this horse but keeps the claimer wont mind the soft going at all could win this easy if given a good ride 7/1 EW
Icing on the cake brilliant couple of days S.A.S confident on try again because way you put it in your beat the boss game and said would be a singles

482 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:19 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
The Boss

Thank you been a nice couple of days always like when just before a festival we do that because it pays for the festival now so means can take on the extra couple of bets that would not of normally done in the week here is three horses plus suggesting the pick i put in the game but for EW at normal stakes 

Sean will be back also for the Ebor Festival so we both be tipping up during that with our usual mixture of things

5.05 Kempton Oh So Sassy - loves it around here and won a couple of times over c&d will not be a easy race to win with a few good horses to compete with in the field but is the one for me tonight 8/1 EW

7.10 Sligo Eiri Na Casca - gave a good chaser race at Galway and switches back to hurdles can be argued is a better chase horse but is rated 20lb lighter over the hurdles and would not be a horse you would say how did that win 10/1 EW

7.50 Yarmouth Big Bad lol - Sean put this in his N.O.D treble the other week some might remember it with Brian something horse i not sure what it was but easy to look back on if want to but that day came 8th then i thought i would try it ended up coming 3rd was happy with that BUT..... then i spoke to Sean and said about it and well all i got was a laugh... it was big bad Sal he went for not this horse similar name different horse so basically i followed the wrong horse last time and did wonder how it went from 33/1 20/1 25/1 all the way to short odds all the time now i know why different horse lol bet taken now so can not change it i wish i do the write ups first lesson learned but can still win here all the same 13/2 EW

483 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Itv EW lucky longshot

1.55 Gracious John 20/1
2.25 Ventura Queen 18/1
3.00 Nelson 40/1
3.35 Benbatl 10/1

My other main lucky i used for my challenge which are also Singles bets for our followers here is a few from other cards

4.25 Carlisle Dapper Man - been having a very good year 5 wins and a couple of places back over class 4 company can win 8/1 EW

4.55 Carlisle Snookered - going against Luana for this one with the younger horse Ellison is going well with his horses and he owns this horse out right use to be owned by Fahey a couple of close calls  with Ellison and keeps a inform jockey Robinson 20/1 EW

7.45 Kempton Electric Landlady - been going well this season keeps on improving new distance but if manages that should win comfortably today 12/1 EW

484 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Trying this 45 day free trial with GeeGeez and interested in ze speed part of it these horses below showed up in my shortlist last nite n matched a couple fings on ze info at Geegeez speed etc zo thut i give it a crack

13:55 - Final Venture - 15/2
16:15 - Genetics - 8/1
16:25 - Foxtrot Knight - 15/2
16:50 - The Greatestshowman - 40/1 (6 places)
20:45 - Exchequer - 15/2

Might be better pricez but i took ze lucky 31 on Sky like i zay tryin out a new site see if it doez alrite full of info zo worth a crack init
GoodLuckEveryone

485 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:59 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I best make sure you never get it then if changing suit lol

Itv Sure things EW lucky + ew Singles

1.55 Fairyland 2/1
2.25 Red Balloons 20/1
3.00 Bravery 22/1
3.35 Coronet 6/1

4.00 Chepstow Compton Abbey - was three horses Seamster this and Secret Potion all three was getting my attention tonight Seamster is a older but good horse drops in class and can win if anyone is betting on Seamster then you are in with a very big chance of winning, Secret Potion is back down in the weights and shown can win when given the right type of races Compton Abbey is going in the other direction up in the weights but was backed to win last time out placed in her last two starts 8/1 EW

4.40 Fontwell Cor Wot An Apple - sounds like a Terry Pratchette saying this horse does lol yet to break take he is given every chance possible here  10/1 EW

We nearly slipped up tonight and went to gamble when not feeling nothing which would not be fair on anyone following or ourselves so just these for tonight everyone

486 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:I best make sure you never get it then if changing suit lol

Itv Sure things EW lucky + ew Singles

1.55 Fairyland 2/1
2.25 Red Balloons 20/1
3.00 Bravery 22/1
3.35 Coronet 6/1

4.00 Chepstow Compton Abbey - was three horses Seamster this and Secret Potion all three was getting my attention tonight Seamster is a older but good horse drops in class and can win if anyone is betting on Seamster then you are in with a very big chance of winning, Secret Potion is back down in the weights and shown can win when given the right type of races Compton Abbey is going in the other direction up in the weights but was backed to win last time out placed in her last two starts 8/1 EW

4.40 Fontwell Cor Wot An Apple - sounds like a Terry Pratchette saying this horse does lol yet to break take he is given every chance possible here  10/1 EW

We nearly slipped up tonight and went to gamble when not feeling nothing which would not be fair on anyone following or ourselves so just these for tonight everyone

wow, cap doffed!!!!

so wish i had been on it!!!!

1.55 Fairyland 2/1
2.25 Red Balloons 20/1

487 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Thanks Sam you have a lovely knack of being on the winner's when I'm out in the pub....got a lovely return on the lucky 15 and the singles today

488 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thought you be interested in this fact Sam

Since started keeping books on here of the entire forum it stands at this 

Top 5: £556.25
Top 10: £756.07
Top 20: £857.45

TOTAL PROFIT FOR FORUM SINCE 30TH MAY 2018: +£711.12

That is just under 3 months at £1 each way stakes if followed every single bet, if did it at your set stakes that be over £7000 pure profit

489 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great tipping Sam...Well done Roses too.

490 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you everyone, also thank you Pete and Paddy glad to of helped you two have never once ever complained and always stuck with it no matter what even when we have made the odd mistakes placing the bets the wrong way in multiples or when we testing out new ideas so thank you for that and you should go to the pub more often Chris if it helps me get days like today lol Great statistics Kelly, i only like to invite people onto here who i have watched myself tip up in the past and seen how well they do and i notice the little things like how people conduct themselves on here which helps in a big way when you have people putting others down etc it makes people make mistakes and worry in how they tip but the leave everyone to get on with it attitude works which shows by them stats people are not worried about if one day they have a tip lose on them, i said it many times it is about the overall profit margin when all is said and done be it a week a month or a year you give confidence and help people to learn how to form read because if you try taking the grand stage then you end up on the losing side of things, and it becomes a pretty lonely gambling road to travel i rather have 20+ good tipsters (some are way better than me) on this site than just me sat thinking i know it all. I liked how when someone asked a question the other day on the site someone else went into detail with photos showing them how to do it without making the other person look silly for asking it is stuff like that is what makes this site a success

Sorry was late will explain why 

Was a good day but let us not play it stupid today, i have looked at the cards and i can actually bet on almost every single race so was lot of thinking, a few years ago i would of bet on them all but what i am going to do is suggest looking in Friday Fiver because many good horses been tipped in that and for me personally i am going to do York and see how it goes if we get some profit back i will then be back to write up on the evening races otherwise i am going to end up wasting all the money we earned today on horses i like which i do not want to do because in most them is 2 or 3 i like so am playing it sensible for the day time cards then like i say will see how they work out and then see about taking a bet tomorrow for the other cards 

Mike is covering us with the shorts and the Friday fiver tips is a really good guide on what should be betting on 

You might notice in these luckies that you can get better odds on the smartslips but remember we taking these for the lucky 15 bets so had to use the one site we tried getting maximum prices we possibly could 

ITV SURE THING LUCKY + Singles EW

1.55 First Nation 5/1
2.25 Idaho 11/1
3.00 The Irish Rover 7/2
3.35 Take Cover 25/1

ITV Longshot lucky + Singles EW

1.55 Mister Belvedere 25/1
2.25 Desert Skyline 16/1
3.00 Chuck Willis 14/1
3.35 Alpha Delphini 50/1

Nicker of the day 

3.35 York Abel Handy - for the odds this is worth trying for place money skybet is offering 4 places in this race which works well because small little facts front runners have a 41% place strike rate in this race and those drawn over in stall 4 have a 40% place strike rate and a 30% win trainer and jockey are inform this is not the Battaash show they are making it out to be and it can be beaten by a few in this field Mabs cross Sioux Nation Mr Lupton Muthmir Take Cover and Washington DC just to name a few so would not skip past this race 200/1 EW

491 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:37 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.35 Alpha Delphini 50/1
wow how unlucky

492 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:42 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
@ColdCreek wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.35 Alpha Delphini 50/1
wow how unlucky
OMFG WOW!!!

493 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular

SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

494 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote: Pete and Paddy glad to of helped you two have never once ever complained and always stuck with it no matter what even when we have made the odd mistakes placing the bets the wrong way in multiples or when we testing out new ideas so thank you for that 

1.55 Mister Belvedere 25/1
2.25 Desert Skyline 16/1
3.00 Chuck Willis 14/1
3.35 Alpha Delphini 50/1
It is us thank you my love thank you so much wish i took the 66/1 like you Dancing but i am a very happy man rare you call a singles on the longshot Sam and the day you did it hit the spot thank you so much x

495 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Another good day Sam and I wasnt even in the pub this time loool 

496 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:45 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Got to be our best ever festival was very lucky on that but i will take it was a edge of your seat moment waiting for the outcome i was thinking it be a dead heat between the two which i would of been happy with because was only playing for the place money on it  could not believe it when they announced it actually won the race. Not going to play it stupid and rush load of bets on keeping it the same 

Lucky 15 Sure thing + Singles EW

1.50 York Threading 8/1
2.25 York Corgi 7/1
3.00 York So Beloved 14/1
3.40 York Crowned Eagle 14/1

Patent EW + Singles EW

2.05 Goodwood Arod 11/1
3.00 York Gordon Lord Byron 28/1
3.15 Goodwood Absolutely So 18/1

Sean is writing up on the other picks for other cards, i will be back to my write ups tomorrow night

497 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:04 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
sum savvy work tiz week it allowz us sum breathin room which is alwayz nice

All ze 7s 

15:30 - Newmarket - Sofias rock - we alwayz crack on wit tiz one an was ze old timeform tracker horse zo keepz standing out 7/1 E/W 

19:15 - Windsor - Kismat - waz veh unlucky not to break ze tag lto i thought waz nowt special in tha race King iz on form wit a 33% strike rate an Harley gave him a winner wit Nylon Speed ze other day worth a crack 7/1 E/W

19:30 - Redcar - Fieldsman - tut i missed ze 10s on tiz horse so annoyin tha is i noticed bet365 waz doin 10s on this earlier then ad a chat wit same bout ze race n her moanin bout a other horse in ze field then wen finally decided on it went back n the 10s was gone so annoyin tha init tiz was only beaten a neck over c&d last year n waz 10lb higher if any rain fallz at ze redcar track then we in with a good chance 7/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day Treble 

16:55 - Redcar - Gworn 15/2
17:10 - Newmarket - Top Boy 11/1
17:35 - Cartmel - Captain Brown 16/1
GoodLuckEveryone

498 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not much to miss Pete and we will be back tomorrow with a couple more if certain horses become no runners in races we looking at and hoping for a drift on some for now just these two 

Enjoyed this festival but now time to look for the next one not many festivals left between now and Christmas so we can start having some fun now with the games and with Jumps Season around the corner time to earn lots more money to spend over christmas 

Note to Main Followers 

starting September is when we start our Christmas pots to try earning spending money for Christmas time and the bonus of having such a good week is our aim is to not go over what we earned over the festival call it a bonus for us that  

4.10 Goodwood Dancing Star - she was unbeaten at this track but once got beaten a neck let us hope she can get herself back on winning at this course now 6/1 EW

7.20 Goodwood Firenze Rosa - this drop to 5f could be just what the doctor ordered been racing over 6 but when last seen over 5f at Windsor came 2nd at a nice price hope this builds on that here only win came over 5f when beating terri riles by 3l 16/1 EW

Rememeber first one to get 10/1 enters the war games and can pick who they go against so slight change in rules you get to decide who you want to face

499 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
4.05 Ripon Indian Chief - good speed figures i think Awake my soul is a big threat in this race but if the rain comes to Ripon then that will help this horse a great deal and lot of rain is predicted over most places 12/1 EW

4.35 Ripon Bristol Missile - A hard race to work out and best avoided but i can not help but go for a pick in this i could say a few who are in with a chance but when you have a field with horses like this it is hard to be overly confident on anything all have something to show and all are capable of winning this which will explain the market tonight with the F being 5/1 this race is never won by the market leader well not in over 7 years this horse is being given every chance now 19lb below last winning mark really needs to show all he can win here beaten horses like Ice Canyon and X rated and raced with the likes of Masham Star 11/1 EW

Nicker of the Day Double

4.35 Ripon Rosy Ryan - at the odds is just hard to ignore won the race lastyear and be silly not to take a small bet at the current odds 28/1 

7.30 Ballinrobe Big Bad Brian - due a good win soon this one is not going risk missing it 25/1

500 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:05 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i goin be hangin round more often now cuz need lay off ze old booze zo i thut if i go from now till xmaz then technically i rescued me ol health in theory init zo u lot gunna be stuck with me now an i notice a few askin bout shortlists yer i will crack on with them also each nite soon cuz got plenty of time now 

16:45 - Carlisle - Dontgiveuponbob - fink it is time to turn 2 fanagan dont give up on bob they say well i am shocked the entire world not given up on thiz s.o.b cuz he not bloody won a damn thing all year n only reason i hold some faith in him is the run over this course in July when nearly won the race beaten a head by Amood waz up at York last year in much better company an nearly cracked off a cheeky lil win 12/1 E/W

17:00 - Chelmsford - Just Fab - bit of a punt tiz one iz tiz time last year he waz beaten over c&d by ze Juggler by 7L and ended up 2nd is 7lb lighter now and done little since tbh that is why it is a punt but did win over this course at similar weights in may last year at bottom class Hornby booked in 1st time n e is doin well this year especially at tiz course aving a 20% strike rate 25/1 E/W

17:40 - Bellewstown - Nulife - Trainer and Jockey won this race laz year with a outsider when sending Mezzajy to thiz race and 50% of ze time a 10/1+ horse az banged in ze win ea got sum savvy speed figurez thiz had a good win on ze flat end of july but they shot it up the weights zo they prob thought letz bring it back over the ol hurdles beat sum decent horses las year Eric the Third and Touch of gold who ran pretty decent today is improvin of late n cud grab a cheeky lil place at least ah 14/1 E/W

Crack on wit these wud not get over excited bout much 2moz i notice Voodoo is going up against Mike in ze war gamez wonder who i going against not az confident tiz year like waz sayin on facebook that iz cuz ova the year av watched many good tipsters on ea zo i not feelin confident in landin it meeh 
GoodLuckEveryone

501 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
just the three for ITV tomorrow not going force what just aint running, glad we missed today nothing won that we would of done at all not the best of racing past couple of days 

EW Patent + EW Singles 

1.50 Compas Scoobie 12/1
2.05 Shady McCoy 7/1
2.25 Not So Sleepy 11/1

Will leave rest to Sean tonight i am very tired well done to Tina today Night all xx

502 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:12 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:00 - Curragh - Turbine - how many was annoyed tha we missed turban ota day winning 20/1 ze one day we miss it because 6 bloody horse race it wins how god damn bloody annoyin meeh thiz one we wont be missin 16/1 E/W

15:05 - Newton Abbot - Sleep Easy/Solatentif - can not help but feel it one of theze winning here both av sumin to prove but both far from written out n hard to decide so am doin bothwe saved sum cash from not doin fri zo wil do not harm betting both 20/1+25/1 E/W

16:40 - Wolverhampton - Joegogo - back on same w8 wen winning over c&d in feb type of horse luana wud of knocked out tbh i fink if ad a claimer booked in she wud of done it but u no wa i like enjoy ze gamble 12/1 E/W

17:25 - Newton - Scorpian Star - i wud notm avoided sumin like this but he ran veh well over this place last start mayb sumin to be buildin on here 9/1 E/W

BIG PUNT 

19:45 - Chelmsford - Brian The Snail - no secretz we av remained loyal to tiz horse init an tha loyalty paid off at ze donny in june iz takin AW debut ea n be interestin how acts on ze AW wit a savvy jockey booked in not expectin big things but am expectin sumin from this horse who waz once regarded bein special Fahey use to own tiz outright then Godolphin brought it off him he is not doing badly hope he gets tiz workin out well 40/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

14:25 - Master Carpenter 12/1
15:00 - Winter Lightning 8/1
15:35 - Arthur Kitt 8/1
GoodLuckEveryone

503 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:21 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
3.55 Windsor Little Palaver - A very open looking race with many chances to go for this is the one for me won in a class 3 race over c&d last year beating lightening charlie who does ok now he is 20lb lighter now if you include the 7lb claimer booking jockey is 50% and trainer is in form with a 16% strike rate in the last 2 weeks 16/1 EW

5.05 Brighton Light of Air - They tried this over the hurdles on last start and did not go so well so now they moving it back to the flat over this course is a positive for me was only beaten a neck by Roy Rocket over the course during August and is only coming here 1lb higher 8/1 EW

6.30 Windsor Mystic Meg - steps up in trip should suit this horse whose sire is Camelot was competing in class one races which might been bit of a rush job be interesting type if manages to handle the extra 2f 12/1 EW

504 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Unlucky on the last two Sam hope you managed to get the 4 places on the last on sky just to claim something back the NR's are annoying messed up place chances for Air

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum