S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

401 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Brings the Grand Fiver Champion to our page lol see Sean that is how it is done i should be right up the board for that now well way ahead of you lol 

2.45 Newcastle Indian Chief - been racing well on the turf and now is being tried over the AW again big drop in class and big drop in the weights for that and should be hard to beat should be 7/1 EW

5.10 Newmarket Shamshon - was not beaten too far on last start i bet Secretinthepark will get one of them sudden wins lol 8/1 EW

5.40 Newmarket Fleeting Freedom - she is yet to win a race but a few close calls should be able to break her tag today 10/1 EW

ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1
2.40 York Flying Pursuit 14/1
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1
3.15 York Thundering Blue 8/1

Lets save the money for the festivals

402 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Just won a fiver (not a free bet either but actual cash) on Skybet spin machine
so gonna throw it on your lucky Sam, seeing as you are streaking and hot!!

403 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:Brings the Grand Fiver Champion to our page lol see Sean that is how it is done i should be right up the board for that now well way ahead of you lol 

2.45 Newcastle Indian Chief - been racing well on the turf and now is being tried over the AW again big drop in class and big drop in the weights for that and should be hard to beat should be 7/1 EW

ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1 Placed
2.40 York Flying Pursuit 14/1 WON
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

Marry me Sam!!!!
Indian chief was a NR so I guessed an alternative..flipping won as well!!

404 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Millster

Weekly Fiver Champion £93.38
Weekly Fiver Champion  £93.38
@Samantha.dee wrote:B
ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

And she does it again over £200 back thank you Sam cleaned up

405 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:B
ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

And she does it again over £200 back thank you Sam cleaned up

oops! forgot to do the last one!

still £3 got me £23.41

and sean, thanks for below, i was looking for cover for sams one and remember you tipping this before!!

Ascot 15:00- Outright BettingBurnt Sugare/wSingle21.001.0013.00WonWon

406 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Legend Sam. Boyles were doing bet 20 on their app. Get a 20 free bet. So if course yours won And I have a 20 free bet... Thank you x

407 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
SAS pulling no punches today you go guys

408 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Will and thank you that will pay for our Galway and Goodwood week now so i am happy about that it means we can take a couple more extra bets over the week

409 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:31 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

and sean, thanks for below, i was looking for cover for sams one and remember you tipping this before!!

Ascot 15:00- Outright BettingBurnt Sugare/wSingle21.001.0013.00WonWon
Yes i owe him an apology for this he wont say it but i will he told me this horse to put in the lucky but i said wont win again and got lucky to of won last time so my fault her but am glad you backed it Will a tiny mistake on my part of not listening lol

410 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tha hown it goes init I wasn mega confident on it neway so tha dunt Matta done well past few days n that been all ur work so fink I can let ya off tiz time u did bring ze grand championship ea after all lool

Sent from Topic'it App

411 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:Tha hown it goes init I wasn mega confident on it neway so tha dunt Matta done well past few days n that been all ur work so fink I can let ya off tiz time u did bring ze grand championship ea after all lool

Sent from Topic'it App

sam taught me, when a horse wins, back it again! but no biggie, been a great couple of days for sure

412 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Since having a more in depth study of the forum and betting ways by doing the leaderboard i take it back what i say about you two should do only singles the leaderboard shows this time around you was better off doing the Multiples so i from now on you wont be hearing me say that

413 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
True Kelly we play what we feel is the best at the time sometimes i make the wrong moves but that is part of the fun with gambling we enjoy a multiple bet because we know we will one time get the 4 in the lucky and earn a nice figure for it and i think our followers are happy doing them with us because have earned some good money on them over the past couple of years 

2.10 Uttoxeter Dollar and A dream - you all know by now we work firsto n the speed and this one is by far the best out of them all and that often helps a 7lb claimers going to take a chance 20/1 EW

5.10 Pontefract Oriental Splendour - was hoping for slightly bigger odds than this because it is a Sunday and not much worth risking not when so close to Goodwood on Tuesday but this one is worth that slight risk might regret not doing the Fanagan horse Geoff potts now i say that, only ever won twice and both of them was over this C&D both of them being over 10lb heavier than sees now and one of them was under todays Jockey the trainer joing owns this horse so she will know how to treat it best 6/1 EW

5.20 Uttoxeter Aunty Ann - she is making a good chase horse i think 3313532 dropping back to 3m keeps her claimer can not see her giving a bad type of run always tries her best 8/1 EW

414 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Well done on Aunty Ann Sam

415 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:31 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
THERE'S ONLY ONE HORSE IN IT!!! YOU NEED A TELESCOPE TO SEE THE REST!!! 

Yup watched ze docu on shergar 2nite was interestin 

sum savvy stuf Sam showz exactly wa we been sayin for past couple yearz ze cover angle workz cuz u jus bangin them out atm n takin everythin nice one kid 

Wont be going in hard cuz got Tues n onwards n we already got few pickz 2day with Gayway and trackerz zo jus these 

17:35 - Windsor - Camakasi - placed in tiz race last year wa made me go for it ea waz that the winner of tha race boychick ended up gettin beat by thiz horse up at Kempton was bout couple l's behind tiz cracks up back ea on ze zame weightz as last year n cud grab a cheeky lil win 9/1 E/W

19:15 - Windsor - Bahamian Dollar - now tiz iz one them horses ya jus can not help but back specialy wen he shows up round ea last 3 starts ea this season he cam 3rd an all 3 of them been on different ground now they got ze claimer Begley back it is worth going for it again she saw it to a win las june over this c&d and she holds a few wins on this horse she doez extremely well wen riding it compared to other jockeys who tried u not goin get rich fast of this sort of horse but every now n agan u goin crack out ze champagne on it 10/1 E/W

So want to break this godamn NODT
Nicker of the day Treble 

16:50 - Lingfield - Ask the Guru 6/1
17:00 - Ayr - Kibaar 11/1
19:25 - Al Reeh 9/1
GoodLuckEveryone

416 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good tip on kibaar Sean shame was not a main singles

417 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh always way tha buddy

418 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, swendab wins again! when i saw it was running it was much shorter than the 6-1 it finished at so didnt bother!

that horse has been a good cash cow over the years!!

419 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:06 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Been such a great week always feels like back to normality after weeks like Goodwood but lets move on with things 

Quick thank you to Luana she went out of her way last week to teach me more about the weights an i have been using that mixed in with my speed and other things and have found some winners over the weeks doing all that so would like to thank her and show all that even we still learn things from others 

Seems like lot of horses but tonight i told Sean i will do write up on them all because i had my day off yesterday so on a normal day we would split these and he would wrote on half i on the other half so it is not taking extra bets 

4.05 Cork Superefficient - should really avoid these sort of fields really but can not help it this horse is slowly improving and could break the tag in this race she is a good type of horse is she good enough to be making an investment out of her no but would she bring some money quickly i think she can here she kept her calm when making a mistake in the Mary Barrys Handicap at Wexford and did well to hold onto 4th place the step up in trip should not be a problem ran over further at Wexford and come 4th again watching the closing stages of the race on the RP she got knocked into and still held onto the fourth is she just a unlucky horse maybe 12/1 EW

4.30 Ripon Jan De Heem - one of seans punt bets this one is i looked into it and is not something i would of went for but i often think that same he does with my picks so not really sure what to say on this horse pm him in the morning and ask him if you not sure to take or not but it gets the bet from me 10/1 EW 

4.45 Cork Black Label - Good odds the weight rise should not stop this horse winning a race many are going have own personal picks Shake the Bucket Old Castletown to name 2 but this is the one for us 7/1 EW

5.20 Curragh Steelriver - a good turn out for this race this year shame the places are not reflecting that otherwise i would of had a few more horses in this Diable D'or Polly Douglas Split the atom and A likely Story and Captain Callun to name a few a very open race which any of these can be winning someone is going to get big money out of this race that is for sure 25/1 EW

6.15 Carlisle Dodgy Bob - i changed my mind three times on this race which could be a bad thing i went from Mischief Managed to Cruise tohelimit then to this one hoping it is not something i will regret doing missed out on grabbing himself a win at Chepstow in the Hayley Moore race but did return the place money and it was around this time last year this horse was winning over C&D and was 1lb heavier that time they put him up in the weights on next start but improved on that run both these came over soft so shame no rain is coming but does not mean is not within a chance of winning here having already shown can win on good going when winning on good to firm and on good ground a couple of years ago CLIFF is also one to watch out for who is looking to claim this race for the 2nd year running 66/1 EW

7.15 Carlisle Gworn - No one can say we always trying to find the easy way out can they lol first thing you all know is we always head to speed first when looking at races never even look at the name of horses first lol two things stood out this one and Crazy Tornado i wont some money on Crazy Tornado Saturday night one of them last minute bets before race starts had it with Wild dancer 10/1 and Chinese Spirit 5/1 in a Patent bet guess what happened with that the two highs won but the shorts let me down with a place was over a £1000 drop in what won typical that is for you back to this i thought should i try Crazy Tornado again fast turn out then i thought no i will put that for my nicker of the day double and use this for the singles because i think can pay out more in place money for me being a main bet than it would if placed in my nicker of the day double this is dropping back to 1m1 here when last over this distance ran a pretty good race is 7lb lighter than last winning mark and a drop back in class to class 5 should be able to place we are covered in this race by the 3 main horses i like this one Tracker one and nicker double one 50/1 EW 

7.45 Carlisle Weld Al Emarat - Easterby kept himself quiet with this one Abdulla sold this off in October and the new owners switched trainers and gave it to Easterby the weights are falling off this horse who was never really given a chance raced with some good horses one being at Ascot beat Easy Tiger who gone on to do pretty fine for himself the step up in trip is perfect and this is a investment horse for us we are looking to get lot of money out of this horse 8/1 EW

Nicker of the Day Double
7.15 Carlisle Crazy Tornado 10/1 
8.45 Carlisle ThorntoUn Care 9/1

420 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done to both of you on the war games....you will need to extend the trophy cabinet!

421 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Relyod i will be getting Kelly to put a special trophy room on here in a new tab because few of us have trophies now on the site and then it be bit of fun trying to get the most trophies into our rooms mini achievements can motivate people to do best work i think

422 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Will do that later when site is working properly up and down at moment it is so when it is stable i will do a trophy part because lots of people have trophies and i get lots of pms telling me they like when people compete on here with each other that is why i done Beat the Boss game which starts soon

423 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Millster

We crashed out here today i will take that trophy off you Sam now lol x

424 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:35 - Catterick - Imperial Legend - did not get a good start on last run nothing went right for it often does well tiz time of year b pretty shocked if did not least make top 3 here 11/2 E/W

16:15 - Catterick - Rose Marmara - is undefeated over this course prob is ze step up in trip but they no wa they doin init i can see why fingal's cave is popular 2nite but i rather av a cheeky punt on tiz one 14/1 E/W

17:00 - Newbury - Cheeky Rascal - god noz why this not managed to win a race yet last year was banging off in goodwood in class 2 beaten a head by Billesdon hannon needs to give this a lil chat b4 ze off cuz should really be winning races now not like been giving out shit rides or nothing ah 10/1 E/W

17:15 - Catterick - Strategic - i can see this turnin over a double 2moz u no is a savvy sort this one iz the jockey is smashin them out 10/1 12/1 16/1 to name a few of the odds his been bringing in all together 9 winners in past 2 weeks ze Easterby horses r also worth a look in for sum 8/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

425 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:24 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
what does XJ mean in the jockey column in postdata?
I thought it mean he\she was special but in this one, he dont have much of a record???

Horse is better be quick

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/196/roscommon/2018-08-07/708950/pro

426 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:42 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
means jockey not won a race in over a year

427 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Yay finally i found out how to add emojis click on that new happy face next to old one above should now work on mobiles we all love using        

428 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:48 am

feline

Regular
Regular
 Lol
Did you break it
It works now I typed long message never sent I like that new logo with sas in shadows

429 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Millster

@Sean wrote:16:15 - Catterick - Rose Marmara - is undefeated over this course prob is ze step up in trip but they no wa they doin init i can see why fingal's cave is popular 2nite but i rather av a cheeky punt on tiz one 14/1 E/W
Nice drift 18/1 thank you Sean that is why your the best 

430 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:14:35 - Catterick - Imperial Legend - did not get a good start on last run nothing went right for it often does well tiz time of year b pretty shocked if did not least make top 3 here 11/2 E/W

16:15 - Catterick - Rose Marmara - is undefeated over this course prob is ze step up in trip but they no wa they doin init i can see why fingal's cave is popular 2nite but i rather av a cheeky punt on tiz one 14/1 E/W

17:00 - Newbury - Cheeky Rascal - god noz why this not managed to win a race yet last year was banging off in goodwood in class 2 beaten a head by Billesdon hannon needs to give this a lil chat b4 ze off cuz should really be winning races now not like been giving out shit rides or nothing ah 10/1 E/W

17:15 - Catterick - Strategic - i can see this turnin over a double 2moz u no is a savvy sort this one iz the jockey is smashin them out 10/1 12/1 16/1 to name a few of the odds his been bringing in all together 9 winners in past 2 weeks ze Easterby horses r also worth a look in for sum 8/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

well done fella, looks like we did the ol one-two! and nice little drift on yours n all!

WON
16:15 - Catterick - Rose Marmara - is undefeated over this course prob is ze step up in trip but they no wa they doin init i can see why fingal's cave is popular 2nite but i rather av a cheeky punt on tiz one 14/1 E/W

2nd
4:15 Zeblon 12-1. come right down in weight and drops in class

431 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i knew be one them damn easterby horses mmeeeeeh

432 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Millster

Always the way Sean but that softened the blow from yesterday which is always nice fresh start again now

433 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
20:50 - Ayr - Warfare - worth a cheeky e/w bet on this horse at ze odds would not of bothered if in zze 10z but for tis price i will av a dab init 20/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

434 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Seems good avin that winner but only made up for wa we lost other day so do not be fooled by ppl who shouts out bout havin a high odd winner if it jus not addin up the money tha a cheeky lil lesson to learn when lookin at tipsters in future ok guys n gurlz 

14:00 - Chepstow - Fantasy Justifier - we aint made our money sat bein afraid to take a gamble or 2 or by worryin bout showing a lost next to our ticksheet ah and this is just that had a funny ol time of things this horse owned by Ridge house they moved it on then 4 years later they take it back did they see what was missin with this gurl ah lol last ever win came over this c&d was on the soft going which cud be a issue slightly but did get close to winning at Nottingham last year on the good going and does actually hold a win on the good going but rain is predicted tomorrow well it iz round where i hangin bout this is certainly ze best time of year to catch this horse in winnin form jockey is doing well and trainer is hittin of a 20% strike rate bangin in himself he had under the covers win for him other day 33/1 E/W

15:10 - Brighton - Zlatan - agree wit most on ea bout this horse shud be able to get ze job done now keeps bein beaten by a extra short distance a few horses av come out of his races winning or performin well any gambler will try this horse i fink 8/1 E/W Cvr on Pastoral Player 20/1 E/W

18:00 - Sligo - Singin'n'dancing - Jock n trainer have a 50% strike rate  grabs ze cheeky lil cheek pieces for tiz race storm ranger should be pretty savvy in tiz race which cud benefit this sort of horse they av decided 2 bang of in a claimer and shud give a decent run on handicap debut 9/1 E/W

Nicker of The Day Treble 

17:20 - Yarmouth - Caledonia Earl 14/1
18:20 - Yarmouth - Tyrsal 9/2
19:50 - Yarmouth - It's not Unusual 7/1
GoodLuckEveryone

435 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:Seems good avin that winner but only made up for wa we lost other day so do not be fooled by ppl who shouts out bout havin a high odd winner if it jus not addin up the money tha a cheeky lil lesson to learn when lookin at tipsters in future ok guys n gurlz 
That is exactly why people respect you    

436 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Awards and stuff be kept in your side parts now and i made the up and down arrows less intrusive on the side if notice

437 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you will need to be logged in to see the awards in your box everyone

438 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Millster

@Sean wrote:15:10 - Brighton - Zlatan - agree wit most on ea bout this horse shud be able to get ze job done now keeps bein beaten by a extra short distance a few horses av come out of his races winning or performin well any gambler will try this horse i fink 8/1 E/W Cvr on Pastoral Player 20/1 E/W
Now that is how you do a cover bet thank you that is money made

439 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Sean honest gamblers like you always come good 18/1 and 20/1 in two days well done also Sam because i know it joint efforts

440 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
more gutted Fantasy was a NR i thut that wuda won tha race meeeh but appy wit that result

441 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
18:20 - Newcastle - Tadaany 14/1 write up l8a

442 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Been a good couple of days early days with the Dual part we never been that great at picking the shorts because got so use to spotting the longer odds that you view the cards differently so it is fun to try something new and each day we learn more so will keep that running 

3.30 Brighton Dr Richard Kimble - Last seen at Goodwood coming 9th out of 13 drops in class and going back over further now trainer and jockey going well 7/1 EW

6.50 Newcastle Marylebone - A few in this race i could mention to have a bet on and i worked on the speed for this race and sided with the younger out of the best speed what stood out for me with this also is the Allan booking he is +£9 at this course this year so it stands out they have booked him to ride this horse today he is 23% strike rate with horses above 4 at this course the horses only win came on the AW a few years ago now which was over 7f is now 8lb lighter than last AW run and 21lb lighter than when coming 3rd at Kempton only 2l behind Accidental Agent who went onto win the Queen Anne Stakes this is now class 6 the lowest class to race in yet on the AW 28/1 EW

443 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i find it hard wit ze dual i alwayz trying put 10's etc in it loool annoying cuz u look at one shorts n think yer that do then u talk yaself out of it for wa u think is a better horse in ze field like ya say got so use to findin reasons why a short wont win that u 4get how they are winnin but we wud get hang of that section think ze site lookz well good now good job was not left to me it still b covered in white space lool 

15:10 - Haydock - Haverland - Charlie Fellowes is no mug round wen comes to Haydock 27% strike rate an that goes to 50% wen he sends his 3 year old horses here wud be a quick send out for a horse only ran 2 days ago comin off a break e wont b sendin him ea for a day trip tha is for sure 10/1 E/W

18:20 - Newcastle - Tadaany - it iz pretty simple wit thiz one e does not win today e can never win again specially on ze AW not more ze Handicapper can do 4 this horse great speed over ea and the horse iz owned by ze trainer Carr the jock and her have had a few winners together past couple weeks Kibaar  Pipers Note and be perfect which this should be for tiz race they have ad a decent enough year working together and Carr always sends good horses to Newcastle if you followed her ever since day one ya wud av a pretty penny or two +44 at this track and been goin well with ze older horses she trainz and bangz at Newcastle on ze AW been mainly running on ze Turf this horse and only started back on ze AW in July 14/1 E/W

Old skool here cuz going wit ol member of ours Aces an Eights suggesting his bet 

Mikes in a Double Vision bet 
GoodLuckEveryone

444 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Bint Dandy wins at 20-1...how did i miss that one??!!!

(answer too small a field for me bothering to look at!! lesson learnt!)

445 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Exactly what i was thinking Will i always do that horse did not bother looking because 5 field race i also take that lesson learned here lol

446 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:57 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
17:15 - Musselburgh - Jan Smuts - i av won more from tiz than spent init cant look back wen i done big write up on tiz from ota site but waz round 33/1 winner then and ad it for my wish of the week bet at 12/1 n bang he went in n got ze job done for me proper savvy just wen i thut thats it my boy time to call it a day we breakin even shaking hands he only went an won earning me lot more money to back him he must of known i was sat thinking come on pay me again n he made damn sure i wud  keep backing him they then thut u no wa his first win in over a year lets think it be clever to bang him right up in the weights to make it a fair run on his next start now do not tell me a horse gets a cheeky win n to make it fair they bang it off in class 4 with a extra 12lb on his back come on behave urselfs going back into class 6 here and only 1lb heavier than wen cracking on a win Jan last year on the AW tho he is 1lb lighter than when winning over c&d in 2013 yeh i no before ya all crack on n say that was 5 years ago i was bangin out plenty stuff 5 year go that i can still do now n i lil bit older n lil bit heavier for it his lil bit lighter so means nothing Nath Evans is booked back in he won with him over this c&d lto by 6l a 3 time c&d winner 4 time placer here July was best time to catch this one but tiz time of month he cracks on plenty of places 7 out of 16 n lets be fair only horse who can match it here wud be Cosmic Tigress tha gurl can run so she gets the brain bet this gets ze heart bet thiz horse needs one massive royal send off the Queen shud be looking at this horse admiring it 12/1 Cvr Cosmic Tigress 16/1 E/W

Plenty good pickz in Friday fiva i think Sam cud lose tha title or she herself cud break her own record cuz she got 4 savvy horses that we suggestin in set stakes lucky 15 bet New Abbey Angel shud be finally winning Ravenhoe hit n miss Fantasy Justifier had a better chance in hiz last race that pulled from but stands chance in that and lippy lady is certainly a big danger so them 4 in set stakes lucky 15 
GoodLuckEveryone

447 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
No write up tonight from me got this real bad cold and felt like forever going over all the 9 cards well done Aces on winning Friday fiver x
andrasch starke

ITV 
Shergar EW Singles

1.05 Ascot Tis Marvellous 7/1 
1.40 Ascot Aussie Reigns 25/1
2.15 Ascot Koeman 5/1
2.50 Ascot Bless him 13/2 
3.25 Ascot Technological 28/1
4.00 Ascot Roundhay Park 11/2

Based on that the Women win it with 4 rounds with Hong Kong getting 2 

Rest of ITV EW Patent

1.55 Haydock Baydar 22/1
2.30 Haydock Shepherd Market 10/1 (Lincoln Rocks was tempting)
3.45 Newmarket Impulsion 16/1

Expensive day it looks tomorrow Sean got some picks also but he be doing write up on his

448 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:26 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lot of bets zo to save ze money i doing some lucky bets just to save off ze cash plus do not trust them enough to do singles main stakes on nothing that gets me really excited tbh confident on vodka Pigeon tho i happy to keep to sams for the itv i focused on ze rest ze cards (no duel bet that be back Sunday)

14.55 - Redcar - Ninjago - lets start off wit a cheeky lil punt with this horse i av backed this a few timez in ze past is now on a all time low mark but also a all time low when comes to winning of late i jus feelin it an this iz called gamblin that move in time horse going off 7/1 is ze one that prob turn me over but i have already lost money on that in my anti post bet cuz was meant be going to Ascot but they changed mind open race 20/1 E/W

15:05 - Haydock - Gabrial - Fanagan horse go on boyz get this that much deserved win almost won or placed in 50% of his starts out of 75 he always gives a powerful running and it be so nice for him and fanagan to see this win today was 5th here last year off 3lb higher thinking putting him in the nicker bit but he really does deserve this respect bet 20/1 E/W

16:00 - Ascot - Bungee Jump - this is onlyt going annoy me if i do not go for it no one who follows this can claim to of lost money on it very consistent horse places often an at decent odds last bein 20's she already been beaten by Shaheen but she again wil come here and put up a fight all it takez is a couple horses to mess up not break well etc etc n this will land ze blow if anyone in tiz field can land it then it is her 12/1 E/W

18:25 - Lingfield - Vodka Pigeon - screwed few us over lto was only beated 2l over c&d in June an everything is same conditionz but 1lb dropped off go on u drunk lil pigeon fly us one in ze bank 7/1 E/W

Horsemen 1 

14:30 - Haydock - Unforgetable Filly 17/2
17:05 - Redcar - Jan De Heem 7/1
18:35 - Ayr - Vallarta 10/1
20:05 - Ayr - Sultan Baybars 9/1

Horsemen 2 

13:40 - Ascot - Soldier in Action 11/1
15:30 - Redcar - Prestbury Park 16/1
15:50 - Chelmsford - Unforgiving Minute 14/1
16:40 - Cork - Pipers Bomb 12/1

Nicker of the day treble 

16.05 - Redcar - Masham Star 14/1
18:25 - Lingfield - Vodka Pigeon 7/1
19:35 - Ayr - Testa Rossa 16/1

A nicker singles e/w on horses below just incase

19:25 Kilbeggan Keyboard Warrior 66/1
19:55 Kilbeggan Cocktails at dawn 33/1
20:35 Ayr Gran Maestro 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

449 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

Horsemen 1 

14:30 - Haydock - Unforgetable Filly 17/2

wow at that ride bet you wish singled that one

450 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Someone did and Sam's first one. Sas always worth a punt on litv singles. Bigger price ones anyways

451 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

16.05 - Redcar - Masham Star 14/1
Well done you two always stayed loyal to this one had a small singles on this

452 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
i had a little dabble with uUS racing and won, but i only got paid at the odds offered at the time (9-1) but the result clearly showed it drifted to 12-1.

is this normal for US racing? you have to accept the odds initially given??

9th aug 9:15 santa rosa

1st (1) Restless Hanna (USA) 9-4 Jose Rodriguez Helen Shelley 12 12/1

453 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Millster

that lucky 15 pulled something back Sean thanks we out of profit today but it helped with that last placing 

That is Normal Will it is not BOG  on races outside of GB you get the price you take

454 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just doing leaderboard Milster if you lot did not do multiple bets since Friday you would been about £50 (at your set stakes) better off something to think on in future yes it might cost that little bit extra but now your about £50 down where would been £50 up just my advice i like sharing things if i spot patterns when doing the board and i spotted that one

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum