S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

351 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.00 Uttoxeter Anton Dolin - had a good start back over hurdles on last 3 starts having placed all three of them and getting closer with each run is going up bit in the weights for it but keeps the claimer 12/1 EW

2.45 Cartmel Captain Brown - Racing post is messing around and saying horses have no form so finding it hard at the moment so can not tell you aout previous races what i do know this is a c&d winner and things is going wrong if comes here and shows best it should beat all these easy but problem is just that he is nowhere close to being at best but am willing to take a risk 40/1 EW

3.20 Cartmel Mercers court - ran really well on last start and is showing like he is due a win again keeps the claimer and drops a extra lb here 7/1 EW

4.05 Curragh Turbine - I keep backing this horse was just beaten again last start and keeps getting places few have won lately that was known to place often and this should be a other winning 9/1 EW

Double Vision

3.55 Cartmel Boss Des Mottes 6/1
4.20 Uttoxeter Beeves 22/1
4.40 Cartmel Morning Royalty 10/1
4.55 Uttoxeter Royal Ruby 5/2
5.05 Cartmel News for Pascal 9/1

352 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tak tha on ze chin ah Sam i wud say give up on Turbine but i no wit certain horses i like u cant jus give up on them init lol

so many cards offerin jus 2 places which in turnz makes horsez i like jus far 2 short priced meh 

15:15 - Wolverhampton - Summerseat Mist - she is slightly interestin back over 7f on the AW ah moved to Palmers yard in April and ended up winnin her first start back which was over c&d they then tried her over 6f but did not seem to work so slight drop in weights an over a trip that suits her at a course she won at her first ever win might jus do ze trick Madam Mist was behin tiz one in that race an she just came second to Bbob Alula who is the fav at the moment for this zo it not exactly asking for lot 12/1 E/W

15:35 - Wolverhampton - Erastus - pretty consistent type yet to win but tha is no bother many timez we hit on them wen timin right n cud be jus right here glad to see the drop back 2 the 6f placed over this c&d in May will he always be DJAK or will he get ze job done finally here time will tell his run at Thirsk in June sayz he can get ze job done 10/1 E/W

15:15 - Wolverhampton - Splace of Verve - waz jus beaten 1l when over c&d lto he ran a great race he came from towards the back against ze rail n really put out a great effort i suggest watching the closing stages on rp and u see wa i mean can win this now 7/1 E/W

21:15 - Hamilton - Alexandrakollontai - tiz iz his best track should no it like ze back of hiz hand an be able to run it blindfolded by now 23 starts 5 wins 4 places over it waz over c&d last time an things did not go his way zo what they do drop him in class n bang on a cheeky inform claimer wit Murtagh and you got urself a winning plan in mind judging on past runs after breaks he is nown to need a few before winning hoping for a nice little drift on tiz one come race time wit a cheeky win will make me a veh happy man 6/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

15:15 - ABOVE
17:45 - Gone with the Wind 12/1
21:15 - ABOVE
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

353 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh been a naff couple of dayz but not onez 2 give up not much again 2moz mainly 1 -2 place races which not really for me was reading last week in the RP trainers was pulling horses out this week cuz of heat which mite explain the many cards with few runners in ah

17:15 - Hamilton - Kibaar - like ze RP zayz u can not ignore zze mazrk this is on really can u gota be worth ze punt 9/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day (i can not find a treble)

19:45 - Chepstow - Corporal Maddox 18/1
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

354 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
You got so lucky on Jan Smuts Sean lmao you so know if that lost today you would been out of been breaking even with that horse over the past year and a half so so lucky to of managed that win pmsl think i will do a article in this new email "How can one man get so lucky over the years and come out smelling of roses on a dud horse" lol because that is Jan Smuts and Traffic Fluide you done it with turn a overall profit when really should not be on certain types that keep backing and yes i did do it so i do not mind lol

4.40 Perth Gold Chain - just so all know i am following all of Seans Crystal ball tips because they are very serious picks from him we often pick horses out in a weeks advance then write up on the day but was bit lazy so never bothered but this one i think deserves a special mention from that list she is a 4 time winner over c&d and is a 6 time course winner out of her 15 rides at Perth she was in the top 3 10 times 16/1 EW

6.00 Epsom Whingin Willie - lets try it Whinging Willie and Tapis Libre battled out in this very race last year and Whinging Willie came 2nd only beaten a shd by Tapis Libre and Tapis Libre won this race 3 times and gets 1lb advantage over Whinging for this race this year last year they had the 3rd 10L behind and the rest of the field so far behind they lost them for example 4th was 17l behind the problem for me is simply this will either make a effort or wont bother if he decides to make a effort then could very well reverse the placings with Tapis Libre 6/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

4.20 Drop Kick Murphy 16/1
7.05 Challow 12/1

355 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.15 Market Rasen St Andrews - she ran well over c&d in June and only just got denied 3rd place she could give a good run here and finally win her first hurdles 12/1 EW

3.50 Market Rasen Elkstone - i find these type of horses so annoying especially when Bowen is booked in when you do not back him he wins when you do he does not this horse was running well on last few starts placed both times at this course in May and hoping can get that needed win 14/1 EW

356 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:
3.50 Market Rasen Elkstone - i find these type of horses so annoying especially when Bowen is booked in when you do not back him he wins when you do he does not this horse was running well on last few starts placed both times at this course in May and hoping can get that needed win 14/1 EW
Spot on here Sam

357 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done sam on elkstone, had a feeling that would win for you x

358 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:56 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:well done sam on elkstone, had a feeling that would win for you x
Great call Sam..missed it but great pick

359 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you everyone 

4.50 Wolverhampton Temasek Star - came 2nd in last 3 starts which was over turf now going back to the AW won at this course 3lb higher back in April last year Kelly booked in who is on form and when last ridden on this won 15/2 EW

17:30 Worcester Chieftains Choice - we going to give this one a chance last two races came on the heavy going which is not a issue normally but it seemed to be on them two occasions to now gets the good ground i will take a chance is back down on last winning mark and posts really good speed figures yet to win on good ground having wins over soft or heavy but with how bad the last two runs was he might manage to win here 20/1 EW

360 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Nice easy win again thank you

361 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:Thank you everyone 

4.50 Wolverhampton Temasek Star - came 2nd in last 3 starts which was over turf now going back to the AW won at this course 3lb higher back in April last year Kelly booked in who is on form and when last ridden on this won 15/2 EW

17:30 Worcester Chieftains Choice - we going to give this one a chance last two races came on the heavy going which is not a issue normally but it seemed to be on them two occasions to now gets the good ground i will take a chance is back down on last winning mark and posts really good speed figures yet to win on good ground having wins over soft or heavy but with how bad the last two runs was he might manage to win here 20/1 EW
Well done Sam....was on it today ty.

362 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks i like the old style of few bets more profit style back again nice and simple to follow

363 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
thank you everyone and we have only done a couple a time because nothing is worth risking lately Pete my night again tonight then Sean for the next couple nights be taking over so bet he will ruin it by picking more than two lmao 

2.45 Wolverhampton Handsome Bob - Viola Park was tempting but we going to take a chance on this one now going back to the AW showed a couple of good runs on the AW last year one being over this c&d came 3rd here then they put him in off a mark of 70 at this course and again come 3rd gets the weight taken off for this return and should be able to win this race if his run over c&d in October is anything to go by 8/1 EW

3.00 Pontefract Marilyn - a very interesting race with plenty of risks Feathery and Isabella two temptations and along with the tracker horse Shenanigans but i have taken a chance with the money on this for the cover on Shenanigans won her last 3 races in impressive fashion which is too hard to ignore and maybe she can handle this step up in class which is a very big one you can name many horses that is similar to this in the past and she could be something special or she could be a big let down i am willing to take the risk but like i say look into some of the bigger priced horses Feathery and Isabella being two of them because i do not think it will be a easy race for Shenanigans like all are thinking she handled a 10lb rise in the weights already and still won easy at Newmarket connections must think she is special to put her here she even lost her shoe on last start and still made all that race it is a case of we will see just how special she really is today 18/1 EW

3.45 Wolverhampton Ramblow - i thought she would be lot shorter in price have always liked the Appleby yard and she is a previous c&d winner and won again at Lingfield on next start showing was no accident she is not one of these horses you first look at and think sure thing and is a difficult sort but should be close and is a nice price to risk 11/1 EW 

364 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Busy week starting Thursday and Friday with Newmarket on ITV then we av Super Saturday so goin be a busy gambling week ah, not bad few days will keep Marilyn on side n i noticed ya waz fast 2 snitch off ze leaderboard looooool

14:50 - Yamouth - Spring Holly - got the first start out ze way n did not have the best of ridez by a silly claimer getz wood booked in now and should get a better ride her old man is Zebedee who was 5 wins out of 6 over 5f and progeny have 37% strike rate over this distance throw in the progeny form over simily going if was any shorter wud not bother but at the current oddz worth takin 20/1 E/W

15:30 - Lingfield - Buthelezi - a cheeky lill punt on tiz one now being trained by ze Moore team who part ownz ze horse after grabbin it off Ellison had a cheeky little break which doez not bother me won before after a long spell off an iz now 5lb lighter than when coming 4th at the donny is going back into class 6 and has some savvy speed figures is a older horse certainly not expectin a force of old but am expecting a decent enuf run ah 8/1 E/W

Some veh good racing coming from Thursday onwardz so keep ze money safe i say cuz goin be a busy few dayz ahead

Here is a 4 horseman bet i took for Thursday Newmarket Day 1

Bet 365 (BOG)
13:50 - First Eleven 11/4
14:25 - Advertise 7/4
15:00 - Staxton 14/1
15:35 - Muntahaa 7/1

Can get betta prices but took ze BOG offa n i like how Racingpost now lets u do multibets on the smart slip how much easier has tha made things ah will av proper look lata n write up cuz like i say some good races over nex few dayz n do not forget SUPER SATURDAY where Ascot Newmarket and York all kick off same day so jus keep betz low for today (Wed) no need rush ya money 
GoodLuckEveryone

365 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean done the sure thing happy stick with them so let me try for some place money which can often pay out more in the lucky than the actual sure thing bets unlucky England not the biggest of football fans but once every 4 years to watch England i enjoy and they done really well this year i thought to make it to that stage reading people out drunk and fighting which is just silly be proud of your team you support, can you imagine us lot going out drunk and fighting everytime a horse lost we all be wild 24.7 lol 

Remember longshot lucky bets on ITV are ALL SERIOUS thought out picks, if i feel like a higher odds horse can not win i would just not do the longshot bet like shown previously x

First thing out the way the Newmarket first day meeting is really just for bit of fun i always find each year lot of the horses on show are really just future type of horses ones for the notepads so if do not want to bet make sure you keep a eye out on what does well remember sometimes the horses that are coming 5th 6th etc are the future paying horses so when watching do not just focus on who is going past the winning line first 

Lucky 15 EW 

1.50 Global Giant 22/1**note
2.25 Charming Kid 28/1
3.00 Buridan 9/1
3.35 Best Solution 10/1

** i actually think Wells Farhh Go 15/2 stands a big chance but i liked Global Giant in the Hampton Court race at Ascot last time out so am hoping it stays a 3 place race 

small RFC bet

1st First Elven 
2nd Wells farhh Go
3rd Global Giant 

8.10 Epsom Highland Acclaim - i was first looking into Roundabout Magic for this race then noticed the speed figures on this which always makes me look into the horses won this race last year and was 3lb higher then this time around gets the help of Probert who i have always liked and he is on form today a 3 time c&d winner all coming off higher weights than gets today Probert does very well at this track a 17% win and showing a +5 profit if followed all his rides here O'Meara does not often call on Probert and they have a modest strike rate together a return to this c&d could be what this is crying out for 9/1 EW

My Turn for Friday ITV (ones with prices bet365 because of the BOG)

Lucky 31 EW 

1.50 Newmarket NO PRICES
2.25 Newmarket Main Edition 11/4
2.40 York Pacify 10/3
3.00 Newmarket Zaaki 7/2
3.15 York Dancing Star 14/1
3.35 Newmarket Clemmie 7/1

366 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am still allowed to suggest a tip for the S.A.S section having done it a few times on the RC and only do so when i notice they forget something that they are well known to back and they have here you tarts

7.20 Leopardstown Turbine do not make the mistake of giving up on horses you have followed and who have been running well this is just the type of horse that is due a win after running well in last 4 starts you two always do this so i know you would of missed it running a horse confused with the old Mullins horse Turbin but this out the two is showing so much improvement not beaten far out on last 3 starts and handled similar distance last year at Cork 14/1 

367 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:i am still allowed to suggest a tip for the S.A.S section having done it a few times on the RC and only do so when i notice they forget something that they are well known to back and they have here you tarts

7.20 Leopardstown Turbine do not make the mistake of giving up on horses you have followed and who have been running well this is just the type of horse that is due a win after running well in last 4 starts you two always do this so i know you would of missed it running a horse confused with the old Mullins horse Turbin but this out the two is showing so much improvement not beaten far out on last 3 starts and handled similar distance last year at Cork 14/1 
just a tad too far for him fella i fear
aussie valentine 20-1 nudge nudge wink wink

368 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sam turner copied every single one of your tips Sean not even joking lol he has tipped up all four of your picks

369 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
thanks sam! kelly that counts as a bona fide tip!!

** i actually think Wells Farhh Go 15/2 stands a big chance 

370 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes I count that for a tip I counting all on sas page being tips especially when go out way to make a note  highlighting it

371 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
very very good, thanks

Lucky 15 EW 

1.50  Wells Farhh Go 15/2 Global Giant 22/1**note
2.25 Charming Kid 28/1
3.00 Buridan 9/1
3.35 Best Solution 10/1

** i actually think Wells Farhh Go 15/2 stands a big chance but i liked Global Giant in the Hampton Court race at Ascot last time out so am hoping it stays a 3 place race 

i took the hint and swapped out global for wells fargo and got a nice return thanks!

372 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wish I did this that great return but would been hell lot more if swapped first one thank you guys

373 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
A 400 quid mistake mehzoz all but that how it goes

374 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:A 400 quid mistake mehzoz all but that how it goes

i actually did them both ways, but not full stake, im still too chicken to do a full stake lucky!!!
i lewarnt a long time ago when sean or sam mention something casually in passing like, to do it 

375 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We didn't even put singles bet on it we do mug ourselves off proper sumtimes on hindsight we shuda put sum cash in that but we spent 30 nicker each on ze luckies n wanted save cash for super Saturday pretty annoyin lol

376 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:We didn't even put singles bet on it we do mug ourselves off proper sumtimes on hindsight we shuda put sum cash in that but we spent 30 nicker each on ze luckies n wanted save cash for super Saturday pretty annoyin lol
funny cos noraamlly i dont do the luckys or doubles and just do singles, but sam is hot streaking at the moment, so made sense to me and when i read up on them it made up my mind cos i was kickign mysekf for not tipping them myself except charming kid

377 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
It cuz she wants be top leaderboard cuz but suspicious las nite she jumped at chance of doin writeup noin points wud go to her meh on good note GB beat France m Ireland today a year Newmarket ah that make up 4 World Cup lool

378 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Well done shame did not put the first in but still decent return

379 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Ubik wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:i am still allowed to suggest a tip for the S.A.S section having done it a few times on the RC and only do so when i notice they forget something that they are well known to back and they have here you tarts

just a tad too far for him fella i fear
aussie valentine 20-1 nudge nudge wink wink

sorry tart, i was hoping i was wrong, hope you took my offer of a saver as it placed, watch that one in future, 2 short heads seperated the first 3 places

380 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Lucky 15 EW 

1.50 Global Giant 22/1**note
2.25 Charming Kid 28/1
3.00 Buridan 9/1
3.35 Best Solution 10/1

8.10 Epsom Highland Acclaim - i was first looking into Roundabout Magic for this race then noticed the speed figures on this which always makes me look into the horses won this race last year and was 3lb higher then this time around gets the help of Probert who i have always liked and he is on form today a 3 time c&d winner all coming off higher weights than gets today Probert does very well at this track a 17% win and showing a +5 profit if followed all his rides here O'Meara does not often call on Probert and they have a modest strike rate together a return to this c&d could be what this is crying out for 9/1 EW

Ah Sam this is all good stuff today...thanks a mill

381 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Chris and everyone, we deserved that last one winning after making the mistake with the lucky 15 first race wrong call made by me on that one part greed part foolishness lol nothing we can not make up for in the long run xx

382 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
quick kelly update the leaderboard, i wanna see my name at the top before sam unsurps me!

383 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
classic sam

i was first looking into Roundabout Magic for this race then noticed the speed figures on this which always makes me look into the horses won this race last year and was 3lb higher then this time around gets the help of Probert who i have always liked and he is on form today a 3 time c&d winner all coming off higher weights than gets today Probert does very well at this track a 17% win and showing a +5 profit if followed all his rides here O'Meara does not often call on Probert and they have a modest strike rate together a return to this c&d could be what this is crying out for 

384 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i will update it now but i think HenYas is still number one lol

385 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
1st fing first letz not waste money doin a other lucky 31 because be a pointless task we stick 2 ze one Sam did n lookin at ze itv races pretty much looks in ze bag for ze shortz so y waste the money on a ota lucky ah ended up a good lil day wit that las horse bangin in but still cant help fink we made a big error but tha how it goez i personally thut waz rite move myself but least we included ze winner for otas to follow which talkin to couple of ya i noted did follow it we personally did not unless we type it sayin on ea we put money on take it az we didn zo was us who missed out tiz time lool 

Lucky 31 EW 

1.50 Newmarket NO PRICES
2.25 Newmarket Main Edition 11/4
2.40 York Pacify 10/3
3.00 Newmarket Zaaki 7/2
3.15 York Dancing Star 14/1
3.35 Newmarket Clemmie 7/1

Just the two some good pickz in friday fiver to chill out on but like u will see below on y we not so keen to rush an spend money cuz of Saturday 

14:25 - Newmarket - Come On Leicester - taking his first try over 6f here and been runnin veh well since debut 3152 form reads waz a big let down lto coming 2nd not beaten far but for a 8/13 shot u expected better did well at Windso to win 4l wit Moore bookin an with the extra F could improve more sire is Kodiac who waz pretty savvy over 6f 22/1 E/W

15:15 - York - Sandras Secret - top speed c&d winner trainer doin well jockey doing well back over 6f where pulled off a hat trick in May including over c&d seems to just keep ticking the boxes ah she dominated her hat trick races making all so if she getz that lead she should be able to win again here she is 17lb higher in the weightz but that is fine she jumped from winnin off 80 then won off 93 at York zo wont be any real concerns when comez to the weights 12/1 E/W

ITV Super Saturday 

12:45 - Ascot - Major Jumbo 8/1
13:05 - Newmarket - NO BET
13:20 - Ascot - Eminent 8/1
13:40 - Newmarket - Burnt Sugar 25/1
13:55 - York - Take Cover 9/2
14:15 - Newmarket - Limato 10/1
14:35 - York - NO BET
15:10 - York - Third time Lucky 6/1
15:20 - Newmarket - Curiosity 7/2
15:40 - York - Another Touch 16/1

I think now you no y it called super saturday init 10 cards for itv here is how we arrange them into lucky 15's 

Lucky 1 

12:45 - Ascot - Major Jumbo 8/1
13:55 - York - Take Cover 9/2
15:10 - York - Third time Lucky 6/1
15:20 - Newmarket - Curiosity 7/2

Lucky 2

Will be lot more come Fri night with 9 cards plus Longchamp it iz going be a expensive day meeeh looking at ze cards i like lot of horses in ze other races too zo goin be a veh busy nite for us of write ups tomo ah 
GoodLuckEveryone

386 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
we always knew this was going to be an expensive day Sean is on the other cards

3.50 Limerick Jaime Sommers - i thought last couple of starts this would win she should make some money chasing 7/1 EW

4.20 Chester X Rated - We have backed this so many times with the tracker part and kept just placing 3rd is becoming a horse that is well known to place first time in awhile we had a chance to play for the place value on this  11/1 EW

4.35 Newton Beau Phil - Not sure what went wrong with this horse since leaving Nicholls the new owner and trainer seems to of messed it up a little bit should be able to win this sort of race so taking a chance of return to form is 15lb lighter than when coming 3rd over c&d 16/1 EW

5.05 Newton Changing the Guard - took plenty of talk between me and Sean tonight about this race and we have decided to stick with this old horse plenty of times these older horses have won us very big money and this is at his best over this c&d we feel he can have a couple more good runs left in him yet 50/1 EW

5.25 Chester Christmas Night - you want big time place horses then this is just that reliable for that form is 312333 could even get a win here 11/1 EW

5.35 Newton Third Act - sometimes you need to turn to the showstopper Tizzard this horse does need to improve and can now dropped in the weights and a great jockey booked in 9/1 EW

387 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
happy to keep my pickz n wud normlly leave it at that but cuz it super saturday i fancy some bets well done Tina for bangin in ze fri fiva kelly will update tha 2moz for ya 

12:45 - Ascot - Jumira Bridge - Only 1lb heavier than wen being beaten a neck over similar conditions it seez today worth a cheeky bet at these odds now returnin to ze turf 28/1 E/W 

(Line of Reason 8/1 and Spring Loaded 9/1 are my tracker horsez but char busy tonight so have had a bet on them over in the tracker section so use tracker money pot for these two)

13:20 - Ascot - Zhui Feng - letz take ze punt they underestimated thiz over c&d this time last year and it beat a field of 29 at 25/1 sum savvy speed figures cud do a shocker 22/1 E/W

14:25 - Ascot - Toy Theatre - not ready to give up on tiz horse jus yet think waz TnA who mentioned tiz horse 1st last year n been keepin a eye on it n fink it bout time to put bit of cash on tiz one a perfect day to go for it ah 16/1 E/W

18:15 - Salisbury - Dancecase - getz ze help from Crowley ea and ze tongue tie helped last 2 starts droppin back over 6f shud do well 7/1 E/W

19:45 - Salisbury - Cheeky Rascal - waz not far behin Groveman at Chepstow an getz a 7lb advantage now Marquand and Hannon in form they won tiz race in 2015 with who dares wins and could again wit this now 15/2 E/W

20:30 - Hamilton - Bling King - dropz in trip here well up if work on last start ah n is a unlucky sort of chap is 1lb lighter than last win which came over this distance time it won i think 8/1 E/W

Nicker of the day treble (will also be doin nicker ew singles on these 3)

1.40 - Newmarket - Tupi 25/1
3.40 - York - Master The World 22/1
4.10 - Ascot - Cricklewood Green 18/1

100/1 E/W Nicker

2.15 - Newmarket - Intelligence Cross 100/1
GoodLuckEveryone

388 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

(Line of Reason 8/1 and Spring Loaded 9/1 are my tracker horsez but char busy tonight so have had a bet on them over in the tracker section so use tracker money pot for these two)
Much needed win for the trackers thanks

389 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

ITV Super Saturday 

veryone
you tipped it before the gamble well done Sean top tipping

390 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we ad a veh bad day money wise buddy meh

391 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
On the plus Sean i know you keep a eye on this i make it 

GB 38 
Ireland 34 
USA 8
France 4

392 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you two really let yourselves down by doing multi bets you know if you stuck to singles you do better

393 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:21 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh sam wantz me do write up 2nite cuz she finks i cheated to get bove her in leaderboard by pickin 2 do itv sat loool n yer we mugged ourselves rite off Sat but tbh we expected a big spending day zo waz not too bad of a hit it how it goez move on type of thing for us if u sit worryin bout it then u make mistakez ah

Well done Tina on ze friday fiver, well done Will on making top spot an welcome 2 our newest member and well done all on keepin up wit ze work on ea  

15:35 - Ayr - Strong Steps - we covered wit ol tommy in ze tracker n i wanted to cover tha wit this bet i backed tiz lto one them random spur moment betz we all do it an i hit a place wit it pushin it back 2 7f when seen over similar condition was comin 3rd all wins come over further wich is fair enuf to say but it is the right time of year to catch this horse in winning wayz june and July is when he turns out ze best work 9/1 E/W

17:25 - Ripon - Ghostly Arc - tiz iz one them horsez that u jus gota hold off on for bettin on one hand it shud win here easy on ze other it is veh stubborn is one of ze better horses in tiz field drops 2lb drops in class n getz ze savvy Beasley ridin 12/1 E/W

Nicker of the day treble 

16:05 - Ayr - Nicholas T 8/1
16:40 - Ayr - Testa Rossa 10/1
17:25 - Ripon - Ghostly Arc 12/1

Am determined to break ze treble thiz month 
GoodLuckEveryone

394 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Some very good work going on the forum i noticing this week also well done to Will for making the £100 first  and also to HenYas them two alone make  over £200 profit which is hard to do in such a short amount of time when working on £1 each way 

2.30 Hamilton Mount Hellvelyn - was only beaten a nose over c&d lto they have reached for a 3lb claimer to offset the 2lb rise the handicapper gave it could finally break the tag 10/1 EW

4.10 Chepstow Kyllukey - they pulled this horse out the other day was in Tina's lucky 15 and i can see why she went for it best speed here so far down in the weights now 16/1 EW

395 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bet you guys are not impressed the mouse doctor wins you two often go for that day never went and won was decent odds for it last night also

396 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I actually took the bet half hour ago when bored i do still take the odd random bets just did not think it would win and not earned no profit on it only got money back what lost today plus what spent backing it before i actually thought Black Label would win the race

397 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You owe us money now for doing that how dare you   i was going to do it but thought not a chance and see that Contrebasse i actually put that in the betting slip then before clicking the bet button i thought can not be bothered and deleted it that sums up the day for me lol i am confident on the tracker horse tomorrow if Q.D messes up then that could be our 22nd winner the rise in weights is worrying could do with losing bit of weight but can see him owning the field if Q.D fluffs the lines

398 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
wel done oldrum bit tired zo jus gunna dump these ea n pish off 2 me bed 

Singles + Lucky

14:05 - Market Rasen - Hassle 9/1
14:25 - Newbury - Sir Chauvelin 14/1
15:15 - Market Rasen - Sumkindofking 12/1
15:35 - Newbury - Diamonique 50/1

Nicker of the day treble 

15:35 - Newbury - Zebzardee 40/1
18:45 - Lingfield - Strictly Art 7/1
19:15 - Lingfield - Babyfact 9/1
GoodLuckEveryone

399 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:42 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We are taking a tiny break that is why not seen much but that is a compliment because so many good tipsters on here we can just think lets have a rest but does not mean do not look at the cards each night and found a couple worth betting on and we will be in full tipping mode over Goodwood so it only a very short break we having a day or two between tipping 

3.35 Ayr Chiswick Bey - Hanagan being a traitor again to Fahey by riding this aint he lol owners switched trainers and what does Hanagan do sneak a other ride on it again looks like that marriage of Fanagan will be over soon if he keeps doing this to him lol a interest bet here 14/1 EW

4.10 Ayr Crazy Tornado - Dalgleish is on form 20% strike rate best speed figures and he actually use to own this horse at one time is not 8lb lighter than when winning over c&d 14/1 EW

5.50 Ballinrobe Topamichi - Voodoo made me look into this horse with his write up looks interesting best speed best RPR a good distance won better races might need some rain but does handle good going beaten some good horses Paddy A the tracker horse for one who since went onto winning a few good races 2 being lately the drop back in trip will suit 10/1 EW 

400 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
19:40 - Leicester - Jupiter - yet 2 win a race but not put off by tha got a new trainer now n been close a few timez to winnin only jus bein beaten by a short distance beat a few decent type at Windsor last year  Crack on Crack On being one of ze stand out onez havin jus went onto win a class 2 race up at Haydock he was 6l behind this one had a long break away so been lightly raced and trainer is puttin this out fast most certainly can win ea 10/1 E/W

20:20 - Naas - Turbine - one of them god damn annoyin horses tiz waz actually gambled on by mistake mistaken 4 a ota horse wit veh similar name n one them we been stuck wit to try earnin sum cash out tbf on it tho ad some ok places out of it an iz going bck in trip for tiz bck to ze 1m waz 3rd ova c&d in May an they keep fuckin up wit it but keepz ze claimer 13/2 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

401 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Brings the Grand Fiver Champion to our page lol see Sean that is how it is done i should be right up the board for that now well way ahead of you lol 

2.45 Newcastle Indian Chief - been racing well on the turf and now is being tried over the AW again big drop in class and big drop in the weights for that and should be hard to beat should be 7/1 EW

5.10 Newmarket Shamshon - was not beaten too far on last start i bet Secretinthepark will get one of them sudden wins lol 8/1 EW

5.40 Newmarket Fleeting Freedom - she is yet to win a race but a few close calls should be able to break her tag today 10/1 EW

ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1
2.40 York Flying Pursuit 14/1
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1
3.15 York Thundering Blue 8/1

Lets save the money for the festivals

402 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Just won a fiver (not a free bet either but actual cash) on Skybet spin machine
so gonna throw it on your lucky Sam, seeing as you are streaking and hot!!

403 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:Brings the Grand Fiver Champion to our page lol see Sean that is how it is done i should be right up the board for that now well way ahead of you lol 

2.45 Newcastle Indian Chief - been racing well on the turf and now is being tried over the AW again big drop in class and big drop in the weights for that and should be hard to beat should be 7/1 EW

ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1 Placed
2.40 York Flying Pursuit 14/1 WON
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

Marry me Sam!!!!
Indian chief was a NR so I guessed an alternative..flipping won as well!!

404 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:B
ITV LUCKY 

2.25 Ascot Corrosive 7/1
2.40 York Flying Pursuit 14/1
3.00 Ascot Fimament 16/1

Lets save the money for the festivals
And she does it again over £200 back thank you Sam cleaned up