S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

301 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
saw this and thought sods law so stuck 50p e/w!!!

(Mabs Cross be annoying if wins)

302 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

17:00 - Ascot - Dannyday - most certainly needed the run after aving a massive 700days off init before waz away was seen winning the Northumberland and i think can build on first start back now upping in trip the annoyin Mullins horses are takin over this race an Lagostovegas looks the tasty one out of them 11/1 E/W

Should of backed yourself on this one Sean with La

303 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Ascot Day 1: lucky for fun

2.30 Century Dream 40/1
3.40 Washington DC 16/1
4.20 U S NAVY FLAG 6/1
5.00 Lagostovegas 10/1
5.35 Spark Plug 16/1
oh you did i take that back lol

304 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
not ze one we wanted 2 win tho kid

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

305 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I figured out Sams game she says u do write upz ill do the sure thing bets etc i jus noticed it makes me lose the points on leader board why she builds them then init sneaky loooool 

Tried to keep betz down but at these festivals u gota expect do more bets we be back to no more than 4 after 

14:30 - Ascot - Second Generation - this is ze race that Lady Aurelia won a couple of years ago her dam is El Manati who it is argued would of won over c&d at the Cornwallis many years ago this one won her last race by 6L and why it is going take lot more this time around she could be worth sidin wit in tis pretty lacklustre race compared to previous years Come on Leicester is also of interest 22/1 E/W 

15:30 - Ascot - Tribute Act - i agree with what pricewise says on this and when they banging the 15k to supplement this into the race you just know they coming for business unlucky in love at Ascot last two starts only beaten a neck and nose on both this time he will get ze job done 14/1 E/W

16:20 - Ascot - Hawkbill - owez us fuck all tiz one and Applyby upset the party today with Battaash and he could be doing same here again with Cracksman he already took out Poets Word at Meydan time to take out Cracksman i scratching out the last race this boy can do lot better than that for sure and hopin he bring his A game droppin back in trip and blinkers can sort him rite out proper good ol fashioned gamble 12/1 E/W

14:20 - Uttoxeter - Western Sunrise - ran well last start after small break she shud go close again if not winning 8/1 E/W

17:00 - 7 PLACES SO SKYBET ODDS Bless Him 14/1  Hors De Combat 40/1 + Gabrial 20/1 (in that order for me)

17:20 - Uttoxeter - Aunty Ann - i like her ever since her win at Worcester she raced off at Chelmsford in Class 1 company at Cheltenham and waz not shown up she then went to ze market n came 3rd she steps up in trip and down in weights 12/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

19:00 - Konig Hall 15/2
19:10 - Verne Castle 7/1
20:00 - Da Baba Elephant 9/1
GoodLuckEveryone

306 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:13 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Lol i did wonder how it works with you two in the board because you both a cover team so surely it should be SAS and add together not separate because need to follow the both but it is good seeing her getting one up on you lol

307 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
For all these bets i have NOT use best odds i was feeling lazy when doing the singles i did this because wanted the 7 places in the lucky bets so stayed on Sky to do the singles so if you following on singles you might find better odds in other places, plus sky are offering 3 places on the 4.20 race xx

Technically you just add ours together Paddy but we wanted separate names on the board because makes it more fun for us two then because most the time the write ups given are our own picks with discussion on them before writing up it is only because festival part i make him do the boring bits because so many to write on lol 

Sure thing lucky + Singles 

3.40 Urban Fox 9/1
4.20 Eminent 10/1
5.00 Bless Him 14/1
5.35 Headway 9/1 

Longshot Lucky + Singles (half set stake singles)

3.40 Unforgetable filly 28/1
4.20 Desert Encounter 40/1 (sky paying 3 places)
5.00 Tricorn 20/1 (7places)
5.35 Symbolization 12/1 (5 places)

3.20 Hamilton Party Fears To0 - Dropping back to class 5 and if manages to last the extra distance will be able to win also 1lb lighter and jockey won this race with Rocket Ronnie so nice to see him booked in 6/1 EW

308 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

15:30 - Ascot - Tribute Act - i agree with what pricewise says on this and when they banging the 15k to supplement this into the race you just know they coming for business unlucky in love at Ascot last two starts only beaten a neck and nose on both this time he will get ze job done 14/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

19:00 - Konig Hall 15/2
19:10 - Verne Castle 7/1
20:00 - Da Baba Elephant 9/1
GoodLuckEveryone
This is my lucky 15 of the day good luck brother with these 4 well with all your bets but these four are for me

309 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheers bud we ad a cheeky quick bet in the 2.20 just why twiddlin thumbs waitin for Ascot with Martha's Benefit can pick up 9/1 at moment on sky not looked for best odds but i took ze 9s worth a go if bored waiting for racing to kick off

310 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:14:20 - Uttoxeter - Western Sunrise - ran well last start after small break she shud go close again if not winning 8/1 E/W
And Marthas Benefit.

Your some lad Sean 1st and 2nd..Cheers

311 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:cheers bud we ad a cheeky quick bet in the 2.20 just why twiddlin thumbs waitin for Ascot with Martha's Benefit can pick up 9/1 at moment on sky not looked for best odds but i took ze 9s worth a go if bored waiting for racing to kick off
thank you covered your own bet spot on put the money on ironically one you said went to fav this wins thanks

312 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz i dont like wen horses i bet on attractz market support i prefer drifters so had to have the bet on our second choice  so am glad shared it now on here

313 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oisin Murphy annoys me when i back him he never wins when i do not he smashes it i going to back all of his now today and it a good sign for Bless him and Eminent both them horses ridden by him today

314 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yup was always going be one them races some high odds will be winning today take it on chin behaviour only last two races worth the proper bet first 4 just for fun for number of reasons could be anything 1st two and other two are short backers type unless u want to gamble and go for the place with chance of winning

315 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
happy to be "associated" with this one..get it? get it?
Only old new romantics need apply!

3.20 Hamilton Party Fears To0 - Dropping back to class 5 and if manages to last the extra distance will be able to win also 1lb lighter and jockey won this race with Rocket Ronnie so nice to see him booked in 6/1 EW

316 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.20 Hamilton Party Fears To0 - Dropping back to class 5 and if manages to last the extra distance will be able to win also 1lb lighter and jockey won this race with Rocket Ronnie so nice to see him booked in 6/1 EW
I knew that win because you never go out of way to mention other races during festival unless confident thanks xx

317 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:happy to be "associated" with this one..get it? get it?
Only old new romantics need apply!

3.20 Hamilton Party Fears To0 - Dropping back to class 5 and if manages to last the extra distance will be able to win also 1lb lighter and jockey won this race with Rocket Ronnie so nice to see him booked in 6/1 EW
the Alcohol alwayz loves me init looool

318 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Well done Sam...nice price got on that one

319 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i googled it i get what you two mean now and would not laugh too much Sean Sam is catching up with you

320 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Do not let me down Sean pressure on you now lol

321 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:cheers bud we ad a cheeky quick bet in the 2.20 just why twiddlin thumbs waitin for Ascot with Martha's Benefit can pick up 9/1 at moment on sky not looked for best odds but i took ze 9s worth a go if bored waiting for racing to kick off

i looked up this one and have to ask...what first attracted you to the 9-1 winner?
cos for the life of me i cant see it!???????

322 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
thut i ad that wit tribute act meeh and was her PTP win at Hex that made me think she can get ze job done won that by 12L over Distance and same ground and then it a case of scoring lucky if u not afraid to lose u more often than not win trust ya instincts type of thing i learned sometimes lookin 2 deeply into a race is often the downfall of many punters

323 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
That is something this site taught me not being afraid to take a bet and just say it with confidence, i have seen many tipsters on here shine over the year so i agree with that about not being afraid to lose

324 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@city.rock wrote:That is something this site taught me not being afraid to take a bet and just say it with confidence, i have seen many tipsters on here shine over the year so i agree with that about not being afraid to lose
Absolutely! 
I have learnt many many things from SAS and hangers on like Kelly and Paul The Male Tart 

Im a soppy old git but also a greedy one so i listen and listen good cos ive yet to meet 2 more consistent tippers and they nice too when sean not getting bored and telling you to fuck off! 

My SAS top ten wot i am thinking about when researching nags
Take a punt
Form , form and form
Jockey form, and courses
horses for courses
the horse doesnt set the price
horses have feelings and sometimes just dont fancy it and other times they do
go with your gut, even on a name
look at every damn horse on the card, no short cuts
horse and distance
do not discriminate against women cos they bloody good tippers and have brains and everything and smell nice sometimes

325 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
weird that because only two women in top 10 and only 3 in top 20 think us girls letting side down lately need pull our fingers out lol

326 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:weird that because only two women in top 10 and only 3 in top 20 think us girls letting side down lately need pull our fingers out lol
you dont tip as much as before and a few other regular ladies havent been is all i think

327 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes you are right i going to start tipping soon just nothing around for me that stands out i follow mainly but if something really stands out i will tip it i always check every race and if notice someone not mentioning a horse i put it up that is the luxury of being on a site like this you can pick and choose when to bother writing up lol

328 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Settle for bay. Oh Yeah 16-1

329 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done will and we snuck in the place money on Hors de combat so a good day now it been lets just hope trackers win just one winner needed now

330 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Do not let me down Sean pressure on you now lol

LEGENDS! no matter what happens now i happy with the payout thank you brilliant can not big you two up more than already do thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts just wicked people

331 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
good luck with last you lot i waiting for that also i picked the wrong one to put in my lucky but my own fault because i read into them first and one i picked thought stood better chance but money back for me no matter what so try again tomorrow for me

332 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh zoz bout that desmond jus missed out on place wit that one will try slip ya a decent bet in the week to make up for that one buddy n hope it landz 4 ya Theo we like readin otas who do it slightly different to us i wishin i did it your way myself now lol

333 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:55 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done all and thank you Theo for showing us that we always leave it open to how people decide to follow so good to see different ways and that would of been a nice bit of profit for you 

MY GOLD CUP WINNER this is my selection i think you all know what Seans is going to be lol

4.20 Ascot Scotland - i am not worried about putting this bet up because i have reasons i will never ever forget Arabian Queen 100/1 and all would of thought i was crazy until it won, was 6th in this race out of 12 in 2015 and was 4lb heavier they say was his career best run very lightly raced horse only ran 3 times since 2015 all being class 1 races and all being at Ascot i admire the trainer + Owner he keeps trying with this horse because he obviously rates him enough to keep only bringing him out into these tougher races is still a pretty young horse aged 7 and does have Crowley booked into ride looking at the owner she is having a good time with her horses lately  this is her second best rated horse and she does have 2 wins with her horses at Ascot Crowley is due a win at Ascot and it could be this one i know what all might be thinking like Sean said over c&d Sheikhzayedroad and Order of St George beat this easy but if i listened to everyone when Arabian Queen beat Golden Horn i would not of took the bet and only need a neck to win 100/1 EW

Sure Lucky+ singles

2.30 Vintage Brut 5/1
3.05 Nordic Lights 8/1
3.40 Dancing Brave Bear 16/1
5.35 Baghdad 10/1

i am not doing a outsider one here today i feel doing it for the sake of it wont be fair on anyone who follows because nothing really stands out Sean will have a couple of horses so will leave that bit up to him

334 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:30 - Ascot - Land Force - was tempted by Rumble inthejungle an will bang that in sum sort of lucky bet no doubt but i going for O'Brien in this race him an Moore know how 2 win this race twice with outsiders Sioux Nation (17) abd Waterloo Bridge (15) i think ze thing iz the distance puttin off ze punter 2nite but no doubt come mornin wen ppl hype them lil bit odds wil prob drop the moore panic club will bottle it no doubt like alwayz ah they no wa they doing wit this one 9/1 E/W

15:05 - Ascot - Wadilsafa - Only Crowley horse winnin 2day is this one Sam lool more on tha later steps up in trip 2day won well lto not a great race but won all the same by 3l and did well on debut at ascot coming 2nd being beat by Herculean but turned tables next time out improving to beat that horse by further Crowley keeps the ride 4 here and is by Frankel which many of u no who that is 8/1 E/W

15:40 - Ascot - Perfect Clarity - Problem with lot of ppl in the no and lot of gamblers is they neva can seem to forgive an forget an when they see a horse lose they get scared n avoid it next time out n often costs them money i not one of these ppl who sit thinkin horses are robots they do what they told this seems just that type lto the ground was soft and wasted the race away i rather 4get that n give it a other try at these oddz now she on gd-firm going at the oaks trial she left Flattering a O'brien horse over 2L clear behind her well u cud argue was bit of juice in the ground that day was a big moan bout it but was won 4seconds faster than last years and jockey even dropped his whip that time Kirby booked agan give the Gurl a second chance i am 11/1 E/W

16:20 - GOLD CUP - Sheikhzayedroad - yup larf away an probably is still running round Sandown i herd all ze jokes already 2nite bout it but i jus know he can win this race for real in the race last year he came 6th an they new he was goin win so they bumped the hell out of him then he came 3rd the year before that just 5l behind Order of st george this year he is only 1lb heavier than that 3rd and 4lb lighter than last years race he paid Big orange back at Meydan when 2nd in the Dubuai world cup left big orange well over 7l behind now he iz goin do same to St George he shown he can beat Order of st george when at the Qipco and order st geoge shown he can beat him one for the road i say with this one do not get me wrong i respect Sams picks always have many times bailed me out so yer sure ill crack on with her choice but i fink this is the winner 28/1 E/W

17:00 - Ascot - Simpson - 6 places on skybet and this i av alwayz been secretly followin aving the odd punt on it ea n there the trainer zays an i quote "ill be very excited if he sneaks in off bottom weight" well ea ya go son bottom weight u got now harder race sure but i pretty confident on tiz horse gettin me some good money this year he deserves tiz win because tries so hard 33/1 E/W Corrosive 12/1 E/W Magnificent 25/1 E/W 

17:35 - Ascot - I will get back to you on this race tomoz few i like the look of but a tricky one to decide 
GoodLuckEveryone

335 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lookz like gota rely on Simpson init 2 bail us out meeh Sheik prob stick to Meydan now i thinkin

336 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
last minute again Sam loool phew

337 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
broke even we got so so lucky do not know why i do it to myself 

338 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We got lucky today just managed to break even and i do not really like nothing tomorrow so i am not about to push my luck for no reason but  i will put my sure thing bet up still 

Sure thing lucky + singles

2.30 Main Edition 13/2
3.05 Gluseppe Garibaldi 8/1
4.20 Billesdon Brook 13/2
5.00 Betty F 20/1

3.40 Ascot Cardsharp - De sousa is unbeaten when riding this horse out twice and twice he won one being the other day looking for place money off this horse 25/1 EW

5.35 Ascot Grey Britain - this horse won us lot of money back in May last year was part of a multiple bet we took did not back it ever since so you can imagine how i felt when won again at Newmarket lto at 50/1 i was not impressed i broke my own rules of way i gamble and lost out on the chance of earning some more money this time i am not about to let that go so backing it just incase in what is a very open looking race 28/1 EW + Clear Skies 16/1 EW

Our main bets will also be what Sean puts up in the VX Finals not sure what he is going for

339 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Sam nice drift also i notice Sean tried playing it clever he should just stuck to the original pick lol

340 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
he is dumb aint he lol i hate the first winner last time that happened we lost rest and we need least 2 more to place or win between this and the trackers

341 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Your leading in the leaderboard now Sam, because i deducted all seans points off him i not with the others in the challenge but with Seans i did because i feel from a follower point of view he would have lot following him so i think it is fair to assume someone would followed all his bets so he lost lot of points i not even told him that bit so think he will regret his bets now but i feel it is fair to do that plus he wont complain i hope 

342 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nah I dun mind u doin that nuffin I can't catch up on in week zo sure crack on wit it kid

Sent from Topic'it App

343 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Am so glad gave today a miss would of ended up a very bad day checked results and not one single winner would of had from any of todays races best thing ever did was avoid today or we would lost money  i be back later going to look at tomorrows cards now

344 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:00 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Same here Sam i had 9 tracker horses and checking the races i did not rate them and did not want no one losing money every single one of them lost best decision i ever made did not like the cards at all and would not of had 1 single place or win so i saved me and the followers of the trackers today lots of money

345 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:36 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Most the horses i liked was just too short so i put them in a double vision bet to save money because they not the most trustworthy the only one i would put into a singles bet if i see the drift to around 7/1 is Zubayr really think that will win tomorrow 

Would of put us well out of pocket so thank god you did not Ice lol  enjoyed the week personally never earned much good money over the 5 days but at the same time did not suffer a great big loss 

1.50 Hexham Theatre Act - Post some of the best speed figures around Going and course and is dropping in the weights for some reason my RP is not showing me information on this horse keeps saying no race record for it but we know that is lies so can not say much more on if it is a good jockey booking and so on 12/1 EW

Double Vision 

3.05 Turbine 11/2
3.20 Al Co 5/1
3.30 Titi Makfi 4/1
3.40 Zubayr 5/1
4.00 Wind Place and Sho 13/2

346 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Waz long weekend init propa waz hangin meeh good call 2day to jus bang them in tha double vision bet Sam tha Zubayr is so god damn annoyin init an dont get me started on Turbine tut but waz best call to make cheaper type bet to do n all them fucked it again yet 3 of them shuda won meeeh 

i like lot of ze picks put up on ea 2nite jus 2 i wanted really give a quick mention 2 but easy 2 avoid jus these 2 from us for tomorrow rest of the ppl on ea av sum savvy bets so will direst u to them 

16:00 - Chepstow - Compton Prince - felt gave a decent run at Bath on last start an jus keeps fallin down the weights can not really give this horse anything more to help him win init going back over 6f here when last seen over that was 1l behind Burauq when they last met he managed to get closer to that horse showing improvement and did have Mooroverthebridge behind him would of got lot closer and maybe place money if did not get hampered that day time wil tel ah 9/1 E/W 

20:30 - Kilbeggan - Conrad Hastings - i spent many a year in Hastingz at one time bein a brummy lad i thought crack on n live by ze sea n sit on beach gettin pished everyday soon got borin trust me this race iz a good lil race Draycott place and Teachers pet being some nice lookin pickz but i takin a chance wit this one only 2 C&D winners a 17L C&D winner may i add since then iz gettin soft or heavy ground so not done too great but when on good when chasin he read 112 and that waz a unlucky loss at that good jockey booked in one who won over c&d and he is not doing 2 bad lately riding out a few winners for elliot also trainer is havin a nice time of things 7 winners in last couple weeks one bein today with birth of venus and does well with his chase horses at this track having a 17% strike rate and shows a plus at this track with chase horses and him and Russel have a 25% strike rate when riding chasers and again in a plus 9/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone

347 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
shame about Draycotts Place but like Kelly said and we said last night really did not think it would win again but that is how it works in gambling we would all love to win every time but if we did would we really bother i know i would not part of the fun is knowing you can lose Conrad Hastings is worth keeping for next time i will think on that Compton Prince not watched the race yet from that when i next see it running i will watch the closing stages of the race before thinking on that one 

Looking forward to the war games this year i think i stand a better chance at it this year than i did last year due to the fact i starting to get more braver with my selections, when i normally play these games i chicken out and try going for the shorter odds rather than my normal ways but this year have grown more confident in myself to just go for it, i think it is knowing people rely on you and you slightly worry but reading my pms and all the nice comments really motives me so thank you everyone always nice hearing the stories and so on even if you have a bad day it is good to vent it out lol 

5.00 Beverley Bop It - is back to a winnable mark if on the AW but is on the turf now some good speed figures over going and distance just not at the course but only ever raced here the once so will ignore that one Shaw won before on this horse and gets a good draw in 4 17/2 EW

8.25 Ballinrobe Pearl of the West - a other race i was in between what to pick but this one is perfect for this now she steps up in trip she could even make most the race similar to when racing at Galway where she was well clear never really seemed in danger at all if you watch the closing stages she pulled away nicely 7lbs higher than that now but with the 5lb claimers allowance that leaves her with some room she is also shaping to be a good hurdles horse winning her last start by 4L and stable are doing well Tea for Two looks the danger 10/1 EW

8.35 Newton Abbot Tea Time Fred - was between this and Timeforben for me ended up with this one gave some of his best work last start at Fontwell running on to a place at 25/1 was beaten 9L but can win here is gaining lot of weight for this now a 4lb rise which i do not think is fair but they are strange how they do it with certain horses i thought it was all about giving them a fair chance a horse who not won in over 2 years comes 2nd beaten 9l and they hike it up further 4lb how is that giving horses a fair chance? normally would of put me off but did manage to win off this weight over this distance at stratford in a class 4 and similar type of run from back then will get this a win 12/1 EW 

Also suggesting for followers of us 

Vodka Pigeon  Mywayistheonlyway + Roy Rocket in a normal S.A.S EW patent

348 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/PZyMuXF.png]
 SURE THING Lucky

6.20 Uncle Charlie 9/1
6.55 Party Fears Too 6/1
7.30 Goldream 20/1
8.05 Mia Tesoro 8/1

349 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:57 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
15:40 - Yarmouth - Loving your work - placed twice on las 2 starts the last bein in a better class n waz only beaten a neck sum good speed figures n ze good to firm ground shud be good for this seemz 2 act on any ground dobbs booked back in who iz doing well he won on him up at Newbury a couple of years back an jusding on last couple runs looks set 2 strike again 7/1 E/W

17:00 - Doncaster - Our Little Pony - Am likin a couple in tiz but tiz one is standin out the most first it a ors horse which is always a plus they putting her back into a class 6 race wen last seen in class 6 was winning then was moved over 3 and 4 is also goin back to 6f with a huge claimer booked in 7/1 E/W

17:10 - Yarmouth - Greenview Paradise - she iz yet 2 break her tag but alwayz givez ya a run for ya money and she would of earned sum top place money 4 her followers 40's 12's and zo on so i dunt think many be complainin she jus seems to get unlucky a few close calls to breaking her tag she had Dark Side Jazz 2l behind her at this c&d lto when she came 3rd that then went onto win next race by 5l and could end up winnin again 2day she is not out of this jockey and trainer had a decent win the other day with Majorette this could be a other 8/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

350 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:09 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
That was not a good day at all lol

ITV SURE THING

12.55 Newcastle Cardsharp 12/1
1.30 Newcastke Davy's Dilemma 10/1
2.05 Newcastle Lagostovegas 9/1 
2.40 Newcastle Airton 6/1

2.05 Newcastle Top Tug - love this horse i put Lago for my sure bet because returned me a good win last time out i put it in my lucky and singles and saved me that day so had to do that but this is a big stand out on the AW only ever ran on the AW 3 times won 2 of them came 2nd in the other will be weighted for this run but so hard for me to overlook good speed ran well at Ascot and you have to look into Sir Chauvelin if you fancy this horse obviously but i am going for it 20/1 EW

your typical busy Saturday, check out Shining Diamonds selections some really good ones, trying to avoid spending lot of money on a Saturday from now on it costs a fortune if was to follow everything i liked

351 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.00 Uttoxeter Anton Dolin - had a good start back over hurdles on last 3 starts having placed all three of them and getting closer with each run is going up bit in the weights for it but keeps the claimer 12/1 EW

2.45 Cartmel Captain Brown - Racing post is messing around and saying horses have no form so finding it hard at the moment so can not tell you aout previous races what i do know this is a c&d winner and things is going wrong if comes here and shows best it should beat all these easy but problem is just that he is nowhere close to being at best but am willing to take a risk 40/1 EW

3.20 Cartmel Mercers court - ran really well on last start and is showing like he is due a win again keeps the claimer and drops a extra lb here 7/1 EW

4.05 Curragh Turbine - I keep backing this horse was just beaten again last start and keeps getting places few have won lately that was known to place often and this should be a other winning 9/1 EW

Double Vision

3.55 Cartmel Boss Des Mottes 6/1
4.20 Uttoxeter Beeves 22/1
4.40 Cartmel Morning Royalty 10/1
4.55 Uttoxeter Royal Ruby 5/2
5.05 Cartmel News for Pascal 9/1

352 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tak tha on ze chin ah Sam i wud say give up on Turbine but i no wit certain horses i like u cant jus give up on them init lol

so many cards offerin jus 2 places which in turnz makes horsez i like jus far 2 short priced meh 

15:15 - Wolverhampton - Summerseat Mist - she is slightly interestin back over 7f on the AW ah moved to Palmers yard in April and ended up winnin her first start back which was over c&d they then tried her over 6f but did not seem to work so slight drop in weights an over a trip that suits her at a course she won at her first ever win might jus do ze trick Madam Mist was behin tiz one in that race an she just came second to Bbob Alula who is the fav at the moment for this zo it not exactly asking for lot 12/1 E/W

15:35 - Wolverhampton - Erastus - pretty consistent type yet to win but tha is no bother many timez we hit on them wen timin right n cud be jus right here glad to see the drop back 2 the 6f placed over this c&d in May will he always be DJAK or will he get ze job done finally here time will tell his run at Thirsk in June sayz he can get ze job done 10/1 E/W

15:15 - Wolverhampton - Splace of Verve - waz jus beaten 1l when over c&d lto he ran a great race he came from towards the back against ze rail n really put out a great effort i suggest watching the closing stages on rp and u see wa i mean can win this now 7/1 E/W

21:15 - Hamilton - Alexandrakollontai - tiz iz his best track should no it like ze back of hiz hand an be able to run it blindfolded by now 23 starts 5 wins 4 places over it waz over c&d last time an things did not go his way zo what they do drop him in class n bang on a cheeky inform claimer wit Murtagh and you got urself a winning plan in mind judging on past runs after breaks he is nown to need a few before winning hoping for a nice little drift on tiz one come race time wit a cheeky win will make me a veh happy man 6/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

15:15 - ABOVE
17:45 - Gone with the Wind 12/1
21:15 - ABOVE
GoodLuckEveryone

353 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh been a naff couple of dayz but not onez 2 give up not much again 2moz mainly 1 -2 place races which not really for me was reading last week in the RP trainers was pulling horses out this week cuz of heat which mite explain the many cards with few runners in ah

17:15 - Hamilton - Kibaar - like ze RP zayz u can not ignore zze mazrk this is on really can u gota be worth ze punt 9/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day (i can not find a treble)

19:45 - Chepstow - Corporal Maddox 18/1
GoodLuckEveryone

354 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
You got so lucky on Jan Smuts Sean lmao you so know if that lost today you would been out of been breaking even with that horse over the past year and a half so so lucky to of managed that win pmsl think i will do a article in this new email "How can one man get so lucky over the years and come out smelling of roses on a dud horse" lol because that is Jan Smuts and Traffic Fluide you done it with turn a overall profit when really should not be on certain types that keep backing and yes i did do it so i do not mind lol

4.40 Perth Gold Chain - just so all know i am following all of Seans Crystal ball tips because they are very serious picks from him we often pick horses out in a weeks advance then write up on the day but was bit lazy so never bothered but this one i think deserves a special mention from that list she is a 4 time winner over c&d and is a 6 time course winner out of her 15 rides at Perth she was in the top 3 10 times 16/1 EW

6.00 Epsom Whingin Willie - lets try it Whinging Willie and Tapis Libre battled out in this very race last year and Whinging Willie came 2nd only beaten a shd by Tapis Libre and Tapis Libre won this race 3 times and gets 1lb advantage over Whinging for this race this year last year they had the 3rd 10L behind and the rest of the field so far behind they lost them for example 4th was 17l behind the problem for me is simply this will either make a effort or wont bother if he decides to make a effort then could very well reverse the placings with Tapis Libre 6/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

4.20 Drop Kick Murphy 16/1
7.05 Challow 12/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum