S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

251 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Will it shows sometimes these horses are worth a second chance or two i noticed you had a good day also

Not much for us today will relook in morning just this one, also all do not forget to check out the Royal Ascot special in the supplements part in the racing post paper tonight 

9.20 Carlisle Zoravan - placed over c&d on last start and Sullivan is taking the ride today he and trainer are in form 8/1 EW

A interest lucky 15 (the Weekender Tips i want to see how they do)

1.50 Yarmouth Real Estate 9/1
2.40 Ripon Canadian George 8/1
4.10 Ripon Tember 10/1
7.45 Carlise Dubai Classic 8/1

252 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
who names these horses Fannie by Gaslight tuuuut 

14:00 - Goodwood - The Warrior - was 5th in thiz race last year n not shown up was beaten jus a neck on last start n now is 5lb lighter since runnin tiz race 7/1 E/W

14:55 - Nottingham - Island Court - is yet 2 win a race but wa tempted me was this drop in trip when seen over distance e was a 50/1 place n at ze current odds n weights is worth a punt 25/1 E/W

15:30 - Norringham - Maid to remember - moved 2 the inform Haggis yard now with the inform Doyle booked in won over c&d on debut wit Titi Makfi bein pulled 2day n going here instead makes me worried n so does cribbs causeway if shows up after yesterdays shock one of them races that will end up being veh annoying before the off 6/1 E/W

15:45 - Goodwood - Gavlar - tracker horse ice must be sleepin so take this out tracker pot 11/1 E/W

16:05 - Nottingham - Midnight Malibu - she is one of these stubborn horses she nos how to win that if for sure n with the Easterby team bringin out a lot of wins lately she is well worth having a bet on ea previous c&d winner managed to place last start a build on tha will see her win here 11/1 E/W

16:20 - Goodwood - Edged Out - Always needs a run or 2 before winnin n back on good ground n rite weight wit a savvy vclaimer not out of it ah 14/1 E/W

Nicker of the day treble 

The warrior
Maid to remember 
Gavlar 
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

253 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
7.10 Pontefract Katie Gale - keeps placing 201323 i think the 22s is a great price to try out this horse here ran well against the favourite at Carlisle 22/1 EW

254 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:7.10 Pontefract Katie Gale - keeps placing 201323 i think the 22s is a great price to try out this horse here ran well against the favourite at Carlisle 22/1 EW

my pick also sam in the all cards challenge, has to win again soon and nice price!

you had some great picks the other day, well done, shame i was enjoying a rare bit of irish sun on the beach!

255 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you will thought at least a place but will back her again 

Nothing really stands out and we only trying to bet when something decent just these few that are worth a look at 

2.45 Thirsk Imperial Focus - is taking a big drop in class today never raced in class 6 company around this time last year was only 1L behind Titi Makfi also been racing in some good races with the likes of Mutarakez and im dapper too each way chance at least i think 25/1 EW

5.15 Thirsk French Silk - placed over c&d two starts back and then they moved him over 7f dropping back to class 6 and back over the c&d placed at she could win her first race here 8/1 EW

8.30 Roscommon Aranhill Chief - won this race twice once in 2015 then again in 2016 is only 1lb heavier than that last win O'Regan runs well with this horse too hard to overlook 25/1 EW

256 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh bout racemaker annoyin wen u read sumin n it puts ya off init

257 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:Meh bout racemaker annoyin wen u read sumin n it puts ya off init

yep me too
 plus smooth sailing (20-1) and buccaneers vault...in the end i ducked the day as didnt feel strong on anything

258 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
i did Buccaneers vault last minute about 2 minutes before the race but avoided racemaker i did not think could of done it goes to show need to just go for it again from now on since i made it full time i become less brave so going to start just going for it again more focus needed from now on

259 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:58 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
dun overthink it Sam i back round ful time now so we c wa we can do 

16:10 - Haydock - Sofia's Rock - i cud argue a case 4 most this field but i am stickin to this one mug mayb meh last year this was Timeforms rated horse 2 follow and did win a couple of races but then went downhill does do well in these smaller fieldz an did win over this course last year 4lb higher than 2day the handicapper pulled out all the stops move it up to 10lb higher than recieves 2day n never really doing much showed signs but little to say i wud call it a confident bet Johnston is gettin some good wins of late mainly the one tipped on here other day by Dancing shadows with Firefighting who finally came well maybe this can do similar 11/1 E/W

16:20 - Chelmsford - Jumira Bridge - interestin horse now going back over zze AW only ever ran the once over the AW track and was jus bout beaten by momentofmadness n managed to leave tomily behind by 2l they paid lot of money for this one was not embarrassed when racing at York lto inform claimer Egan booked in who finally got Fitzwilly a win today makin many happy no doubt and he does well when racing on the AW 11 winners in the past 14 days and is in a plus at Chelmsford 9/1 E/W

18:40 - Kempton - Airshow - would not discount tiz one only horse wit a c&d win in the field that bein in class 4 then waz seen in class 3 lto an ran wellnow goez all ze way to class 5 and could very well have a other win bagged here the trainer always said the AW was better for this one so the return to it is a plus 7/1 E/W

Nicker of the day Treble 

18:00 - Vallarta 11/2
19:00 - Hellavashock 8/1
20:00 - Lucky Violet 25/1
GoodLuckEveryone

260 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
and todays annoying nag (no no not the wife!!!) is sexy secret 16-1

only CD winner, RP hinted and hinted, but i didnt take the hint!

261 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
get the heck in sean, our nag only went and blooming won!!!!

16:10 - Haydock - Sofia's Rock - i cud argue a case 4 most this field but i am stickin to this one mug mayb meh last year this was Timeforms rated horse 2 follow and did win a couple of races but then went downhill does do well in these smaller fieldz an did win over this course last year 4lb higher than 2day the handicapper pulled out all the stops move it up to 10lb higher than recieves 2day n never really doing much showed signs but little to say i wud call it a confident bet Johnston is gettin some good wins of late mainly the one tipped on here other day by Dancing shadows with Firefighting who finally came well maybe this can do similar 11/1 E/W

262 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
I'm on it like a car bonnet awsome my first bet for two weeks boom

Sent from Topic'it App

263 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank s Sean that's the one I wanted to win to give me confidence to take risks again because that was a big risk

264 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:Thank s Sean that's the one I wanted to win to give me confidence to take risks again because that was a big risk

funny sam, cos i didnt really consider it a big risk, the conditions, ground, distance etc etc were ideal and you were the one who told me about horses for courses and jockeys.

i think you are doing fine

265 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you will x

266 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Good man Sean. .2 nice winners at lovely prices compared to the SP

267 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz a gr8 day money wise for thiz bit which iz becomin my main focus point again now to bail sam out looool  an lookin round some gr8 winners flying around by all zo well done 2 everyone especially Will and Nick will with his 33/1 winna an Nick was veh close to grabbin a 20/1 win think all are doing well on ea tbf the leaderboard showz that has a whole

268 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just with the form of Sofia's Rock this season i felt was a very risky bet to take today but when compared to last season it would not of been viewed for a risk type of bet now she won we can follow her a couple more starts and see if she starts bringing in some more money

Today was much better with fewer bets bigger profits so going to try and stick to that again now 

Kelly you can add all these to the leaderboard for me everything i put on here nicker of the days etc 

Ascot next week looking forward to that hoping to earn some good money during that week and i noticed you took top spot of the leaderboard make the most of it i will catch up soon i always work from last place 

3.15 Nottingham Hallstatt - was 3rd over this c&d in May in a stronger race than is going to be getting here gets the help now of Fanning this time around does so well when racing here 19 starts 5 wins 9 places 4 of them wins was over this c&d in much better class races 9/1 EW

4.20 Nottingham Whitecrest - would not take much to win this race and this is a previous c&d winner showed can still run a good race when seen at Lingfield had Dear Bruin 2l behind and that went onto win at Lingfield a couple of starts after by 5L Norton takes the booking and should go well today 14/1 EW

5.10 Newbury Loving your Work - Many reasons why this one will stand a chance here a c&d winner off 12lb higher a couple of years ago posts good speed figures and a really good jockey booking of Brotherton she does really well with most of her rides especially on the AW which is a shame this is not but she does have a 24% strike rate at this course showing a profit of  +11.53 so is always worth taking a chance on her rides here 9/1 EW

Bringing back my double vision bets

Double Vision

6.40 - Great Tempo 5/1
6.55 - Confessional 12/1
7.55 - Alejandro 11/2
8.10 - Crafted Jewel 10/1
8.45 - Sierra Oscar 8/1

Nicker of the day double

8.15 Utooxeter Royal Chieftain 66/1
8.45 Uttoxeter Benissimo 25/1

269 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Samantha.dee wrote:Just with the form of Sofia's Rock this season i felt was a very risky bet to take today but when compared to last season it would not of been viewed for a risk type of bet now she won we can follow her a couple more starts and see if she starts bringing in some more money

Today was much better with fewer bets bigger profits so going to try and stick to that again now 

Kelly you can add all these to the leaderboard for me everything i put on here nicker of the days etc 

Ascot next week looking forward to that hoping to earn some good money during that week and i noticed you took top spot of the leaderboard make the most of it i will catch up soon i always work from last place 

3.15 Nottingham Hallstatt - was 3rd over this c&d in May in a stronger race than is going to be getting here gets the help now of Fanning this time around does so well when racing here 19 starts 5 wins 9 places 4 of them wins was over this c&d in much better class races 9/1 EW

4.20 Nottingham Whitecrest - would not take much to win this race and this is a previous c&d winner showed can still run a good race when seen at Lingfield had Dear Bruin 2l behind and that went onto win at Lingfield a couple of starts after by 5L Norton takes the booking and should go well today 14/1 EW

5.10 Newbury Loving your Work - Many reasons why this one will stand a chance here a c&d winner off 12lb higher a couple of years ago posts good speed figures and a really good jockey booking of Brotherton she does really well with most of her rides especially on the AW which is a shame this is not but she does have a 24% strike rate at this course showing a profit of  +11.53 so is always worth taking a chance on her rides here 9/1 EW

Bringing back my double vision bets

Double Vision

6.40 - Great Tempo 5/1
6.55 - Confessional 12/1
7.55 - Alejandro 11/2
8.10 - Crafted Jewel 10/1
8.45 - Sierra Oscar 8/1

Nicker of the day double

8.15 Utooxeter Royal Chieftain 66/1
8.45 Uttoxeter Benissimo 25/1

well done sam!

absolutely delighted for you and lovely drift as well...and yes i backed all yours today cos i knew you would have at least one!

4.20 Nottingham Whitecrest - would not take much to win this race and this is a previous c&d winner showed can still run a good race when seen at Lingfield had Dear Bruin 2l behind and that went onto win at Lingfield a couple of starts after by 5L Norton takes the booking and should go well today 14/1 EW

270 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Love when Sean's has his pep talk with you because our always do well next day well done sam x

271 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Nice one Sam...Whitecrest drifts to 20's..yis are both back with a bang

272 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Two places one win well done the old formula works best the past two days just showed that my love unlucky on the last good luck with the double vision I am not on that one

273 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:3.15 Nottingham Hallstatt - was 3rd over this c&d in May in a stronger race than is going to be getting here gets the help now of Fanning this time around does so well when racing here 19 starts 5 wins 9 places 4 of them wins was over this c&d in much better class races 9/1 EW
Thatz how u get ze job done kid nice 1

274 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh eazy to overspend today init wit zo many good things coming out to play i no it friday fiver but meh i fancy doing some writes still 2day like i said veh eazy to overspend but letz stick to keepin it safe no need waste lot of money specially when Ascot is in a few days so take it on the chin with a few horses 2day that will win w/o havin a bet on because every gambler is bound see one horse today win n u will sit thinkin why did i jus not go for it 

14:20 - York - Fayez - Indian chief seemz like he is going to be trouble judging by some of the ppl on ea tippin it specially annoying feline meeh but i am going ova to Skybet for this bet and takin the 4 places up for grabs an takin my chance on this one is steppin up in trip for this havin had few runs around 1m and last bein on ze AW track where came 4th out of 13 at Newcastle unda todays jock O'Meara is not stranger to this race having had a winner in it in 2016 with Pandora when this was last seen on the turf was in a class 2 up in Ripon had Society red 4L behind and managed to grab a cheeky place at 20/1 not bad when waz going into the race against the other O'Meara trained horse Trading Point who Tudhope was riding that day and that went off 13/8 yet was over 12l behind this one, the last time Tudhope rode this on the grass was at Thirst around this time last year and came 2nd only just being beaten that day is obviously going to need to do a little bit more to win this but with both trainer and jockey on formand the step up in trip can at least grab a cheeky place 11/1 E/W

14:45 - Newton Abbot - Henryville - one thing i av learned is if u can forgive u get paid that showed with Sofia's Rock Traffic Fluide an many horses in the past on ea this one we can all forgive at this track an at these odds the bookie laid ze offer on the table n he knew ppl wud bite it is too hard not to be biting if was around 5s i would of said thanks but no thankz meh wen last over c&d he was picking them off one by one racing in the top 4 towards the end going wide then fell on the last jump would he of won no would he of come in top 3 might off would he now he is 3lb lighter from that race and 4lb lighter than when winning over c&d in May last year sure he  can and should won over course twice out 5 starts and placed in 1 of them 11/1 E/W

15:30 - York - Starlight Romance - got to be the big risk and time again to head to Skybet 5 places up for grabs and we might need it with this horse Fanagan owes us nothing they turned us well over the year this one she came back off a 196 break an ran over c&d and did ok not az ride to get really excited bout but was a decent first start back now gets the inform Hanagan booked in who is doing well this season at York with a 17% strike rate showing a plus 6 sounds well but when you do it on the plus 4 horses it does not look so impressive but meh if i was put off by numberz i wudn earn a penny init but if it is any comfort Fahey is doing very well enough with his 4 year olds at york this year she can have a very good season i am thinking and with the 5 places on offer worth takin a chance 14/1 E/W

17:15 - York - Jacbequick - i was veh veh tempted by Dominada but lookin at best odds/places i waz not tempted enough on the odds bit higher i mite of said yer go on then this one however is worth takin best price tonight on bet365 14s you could take a price cut on sky and get 4 places if want they offer 11s atm tiz is the only c&d winner in the field having ran here last year and is 1lb lighter with the claimer booked in now that day beat Sellinallthetime who won this race back in 2015 14/1 E/W

This is the part where i wud norm do a treb of the day nicker but thought sneak in ze four horsemen bet instead lucky 15 E/W

Four Horsemen

17:00 - No No Cardinal 11/1
18:50 - Fact of the Matter 15/2
19:45 - Ice Cold in Alex 8/1
19:55 - Theflyingportrait 8/1

So many more horses i like but not willin put set stakes on n blow lot of money so just these i will be putting sum more up 2moz no doubt but they would be in the friday fiver or other parts of forum because not gunna waste ze cash wen so many good things in the races would not be bad if was 1 horse in each race but i can find 2 or 3 in lot of the races that stand a chance tomorrow an i jus be muggin u n myself off by gamblin on them all zo all ze best init with it 
GoodLuckEveryone

275 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

15:30 - York - Starlight Romance - got to be the big risk and time again to head to Skybet 5 places up for grabs and we might need it with this horse Fanagan owes us nothing they turned us well over the year this one she came back off a 196 break an ran over c&d and did ok not az ride to get really excited bout but was a decent first start back now gets the inform Hanagan booked in who is doing well this season at York with a 17% strike rate showing a plus 6 sounds well but when you do it on the plus 4 horses it does not look so impressive but meh if i was put off by numberz i wudn earn a penny init but if it is any comfort Fahey is doing very well enough with his 4 year olds at york this year she can have a very good season i am thinking and with the 5 places on offer worth takin a chance 14/1 E/W

i will take that thank you

276 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
done wel past few days init millz not bothering today will have quick look but not going spend ze cash i dunt think never do well on saturday zo not going to blow money for nowt proper hangin now waz good nite tho met sum lil irish gurl up ze pub forgot her name tho now tut

277 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:done wel past few days init millz not bothering today will have quick look but not going spend ze cash i dunt think never do well on saturday zo not going to blow money for nowt proper hangin now waz good nite tho met sum lil irish gurl up ze pub forgot her name tho now tut

careful...thats how it always starts "with a wee irish girl" 

278 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i never no if she lumps on horses he is funny az fuck loool she waz proper fit tho she lacked confidence which waz bit off puttin hate ppl with no confidence thought som whisky wud make her feel good bout herself it didn so i jus told her go dance lool

279 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
happy to just have a fun day with the bets today because going to be a busy week with Ascot so just have bit of fun with it i put random lucky 15 on that is all no need spend the money especially when your hungover rather just wait and spend it on Ascot buddy

280 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
typical...big price winners flying in everywhere!

281 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Glad never bothered today half them winners would never of got what a tough day that looked

282 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tel me bout it wuda been a good day for sumone somewhere init lol juz ze one ea 2nite

15:40 - Doncaster - Brian the Snail - this is a other horse from the timeform to follow last year and like that horse this one was having a bad time of it of late n now iz gettin bit of a break from the class 1 and 2 races n moving to class 3 won of this weight at the Pone in a class 3 around last year since then is gelded n a wind op last raced at Epsom jockey booking good won twice on this 14/1 E/W
Goodluckeveryone

283 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
1.20 Chantill Maximum Aurelius - Boudot seems to be doing well so a positive jockey booking and this is dropping back to 1m with ground soft should do well here 10/1 EW

3.05 Chantilly Laurens - we forgot about this race backed at Newmarket in May and managed to come second that day ended up going to Longchamp in the Prix Saint winning her 6 starts have been very good runs 121121  the ground being soft will help her today 8/1 EW

284 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:19 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Samantha.dee wrote:
3.05 Chantilly Laurens - we forgot about this race backed at Newmarket in May and managed to come second that day ended up going to Longchamp in the Prix Saint winning her 6 starts have been very good runs 121121  the ground being soft will help her today 8/1 EW
Very good call this was Sam thank you

285 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you we knew she would bring in the money for us this season so glad i looked i almost missed her running would of been so gutted we backed her at Newmarket and remember watching cheering her on thinking she win and we both said she will pay us we did not think we would get more than 6s on her so am very happy with that one

286 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Well done both of you today....3 picks 2 winners
Can't ask anymore than that!!!

287 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
show me the money   since you both went back to no more than 4 a day have proper been smashing it for us thanks you two old ways are the best ways

288 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you everyone we needed more focus and less messy gambling we glad we stuck with Brian the Snail now similar to Sofia's Rock that was both being them Timeform horses to follow last year both started well had a blip mainly thanks to the handicapper was only a matter of time they would of eased up on them two horses and we got it just right on both occasions we hoping our good run will continue all over Ascot week because we will be working hard on that each night

289 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
nicely done thanks, followed in a patent brought back almost 10/1

290 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
glad tha appened cuz sorted uz rite out for Ascot now n savvy spot Sam with Laurens i completely 4got bout that so am glad u waz on ze ball tiz morning i wud of so been kickin myself wen saw that won and Brian the Snail did well i thought he wont be winning race after race but he will be giving more money in the future to us 

veh easy to keep ur money in ur walletz till Tuesday if u want no need waste it also yer u are right with that pete i was just having a hectic few weeks n cudn pay proper attention which in turn put lot of the work onto Sam wich waz not fair zo now we gone back to workin on set cards so less work then n more time to discuss what is rite or wrong movez 2 day showed that with Laurens i completely missed it running 

15:20 - Carlisle - Dodgy Bob - iz only one of 2 C&D winners in this field would of liked to seen bit of rain fall but has won over GF ground in the past gets a 7lb claimer booked in which puts him 6lb lighter than when winning over tiz c&d worth a cheeky punt 25/1 E/W

17:30 - Carlisle - Thorntoun Care - is ze only c&d winner in thiz feild and some savvy speed numbers iz takin a step up in trip now back over same trip where was 3l behind Regal Mirage at Hamilton but gets a better jockey booking here tiz time round was 5lb out the weights that day so did pretty well to make 3rd place Mirage is going up 5lb since that race this is slightly dropping he ran well at Haydock on last start but will certainly be needin this extra distance Jardine having a good time of late even managing to get Stone of the crows a win and he started the year off well with horses he sends here 8/1 E/W

19:10 - Naas - Red All Star - so damn annoyin tiz horse is but i going to keep hiz Navan run in my head wen havin a bet on tiz one tonight iz coming on same weights and similar conditions and managed to place 2nd over this distance that day u shud not underestimate him at all his just the type who wil get this type of race he does have a habit of placing which at current price i be appy to take that off him  seems to come well round tiz time of year 14/1 E/W

Dinkum Diamond in the 20:10 Naas race is tempting juz a shame ze bookie is not temptin me if he offerz round 10s anytime before the off i would punt it but not at 6/1 the risk/returns r just not worth it for that sort of horse but i do like it 

Nicker of the day treble 

15:20 - Dodgy Bob 25/1
19:10 - Red All Star 12/1(dif oddz ad place the treb on same bookie)
20:40 - Mzuri 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone

291 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:45 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Been a great week i think tomorrow is just bit of fun a warm up for Ascot and enjoy that top spot why you can i slowly edging my way up the board now lol 

6.20 Nottingham Penny Dreadful - normally this is the type of race we avoid writing up on or even having a bet on unless it is a private bet for reasons being everyone on this site is bound to have a view and a pick they prefer with horses like Seamster, Gnaad Defining Moment and Tylery Wonder all making the list problem with these type of races is it is very much open with all having something to prove what made me write up and put my money on this was the champion jockey booking of De Sousa been 3 years since he took this ride so does stand out having had claimers and so on booked in a few things are happening with this tomorrow a better jockey booking a move back to turf and a drop in class won this race last year by 5L with a claimer booked in surely now with the great SDS booking stands a perfect chance of winning this race 2 years in a row because SDS does so well at this track having a 18% strike rate showing a good profit if followed every ride he ever rode at this course £15 i think the Sexy Six will be celebrating again 8/1 EW

7.30 Windsor Anonymous John - This is not going to be on everyones to bet on list that is for sure but is now a whole 21lb lighter than when winning over C&D and is just the sort of horses we often win on where the market overlooks them the night before Englishman was beaten 3l when they raced over at Bath in April and i thought he did well at Goodwood on last start managing to beat Billyoaks and Garth Rocket with a head just behind Tigerwolf when was last over C&D on good to firm going was 15lb heavier and managed to get 3rd place on that day beating Gin in the Inn and Sixties Sue i would not say he is the outsider of this race no way 22/1 EW

It would be easy to think of a double vision bet tomorrow i will sleep on it and come back tomorrow and see if want to do one 

Ascot Day 1: lucky for fun

2.30 Century Dream 40/1
3.40 Washington DC 16/1
4.20 U S NAVY FLAG 6/1
5.00 Lagostovegas 10/1
5.35 Spark Plug 16/1

Just my bit of fun i will do each night remember all my main tipped bets will be placed the night before with write ups which could be all the above they just a random small money lucky bet i have done tonight for Tuesday

292 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
have a match here sean

17:30 - Carlisle - Thorntoun Care - is ze only c&d winner in thiz feild and some savvy speed numbers iz takin a step up in trip now back over same trip where was 3l behind Regal Mirage at Hamilton but gets a better jockey booking here tiz time round was 5lb out the weights that day so did pretty well to make 3rd place Mirage is going up 5lb since that race this is slightly dropping he ran well at Haydock on last start but will certainly be needin this extra distance Jardine having a good time of late even managing to get Stone of the crows a win and he started the year off well with horses he sends here8/1 E/W

293 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:

Dinkum Diamond in the 20:10 Naas race is tempting juz a shame ze bookie is not temptin me if he offerz round 10s anytime before the off i would punt it but not at 6/1 the risk/returns r just not worth it for that sort of horse but i do like it 
Meh not our day might wel take thiz at the 11s cant get any worse init lool least trackers pulled in sum bit of cash so no real big knock 2day going move onto look at tomorrow now just wanted ppl no i am takin that bet now

294 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Think i will go wit ze colour trend for Ascot also then init lool i bangin on wit ze place money betz on tiz bit Sam will do ze other bitz we got that lucky riding above wich am happy with and we will have ze ITV sure thing part which sam be postin up when she finishes w.e she does 

PLACE VALUE BETS 

14:20 - Ascot - Limato - we all about forgivin an it paid off twice tiz week this is our 3rd shot at the forgivness tree more so because of ze further distance it will be travelling ea was coming off a long break and trainer says his horses was not running well around that time but are doing well now James Doyle booking is very good having had 4 starts on it won 3 placed once and he is on form will forgiveness pay out again ea hoping kids 16/1 E/W

15:05 - Ascot - Gee Rex - was going skip tiz race then ze trainers comment made me laugh on tiz one and i thought yer go on then he said he be having his money on this one not much to  really work on with this but did well in the Curragh race i thought jus watching it on the replayz and this comment sealed the deal for me ""Gee Rex ran an astonishing race. The rank outsider was out with the washing at halfway but stormed home and was not far off the second or third. He is obviously a colt with ability and he will be very interesting next time if tried over 7f."" 80/1 E/W

15:40 - Ascot - Gifted Master - lets not deny it leaders are top horsez ah an at best we prob playing for ze ew cash Doyle bookin a good fing having won on him at Newmarket back in may beatin Mr Lupton and few other decent sortz handles Ascot and could sneak in a place 50/1 E/W

16:40 - Ascot - Threeandfourpence - bloody hell give this horse a break ran well in the  the irish Guineas coming 4th not beat far out from Gustav and US and trainer is well known for his 1st 3 past the post antics so at the price placer ah 50/1 E/W

17:00 - Ascot - Dannyday - most certainly needed the run after aving a massive 700days off init before waz away was seen winning the Northumberland and i think can build on first start back now upping in trip the annoyin Mullins horses are takin over this race an Lagostovegas looks the tasty one out of them 11/1 E/W

17:35 - Ascot - Scarlet Dragon - Alan King is doing well lately is 2lb lighter than when placing 6th in this race last year but look at the distancez was not beaten that far around 2L they working thiz one on the hurdles lately but could give a big run for a big price 2day 33/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

295 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We always spend little bit more on these special days because we spend rest time being strict and like to give our followers a little treat by spending bit more during these times so if you not been following everything please just pick what you like all stand a chance 

Sure Thing Lucky 15 + EW Singles

2.30 Lightning Spear 9/1
4.20 Romanised 11/2
5.00 Coeur De Lion 7/1
5.35 Sharja Bridge 6/1 

Longshot lucky 15 + EW Singles (Half set stakes singles)

2.30 Accidental Agent 28/1
3.05 Indigo Balance 14/1
3.40 Washington DC 16/1 (Mabs Cross be annoying if wins)
4.20 U S Navy Flag 6/1

The one that really bothers me is U S Navy Flag and Romanised i so hope i put it in the right sections really like both of them in the 4.20

296 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

GO ON SAM!!

297 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

GO ON SAM!!

first time evr i think that the winner has been double figures in the betting

298 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

GO ON SAM!!

first time evr i think that the winner has been double figures in the betting
i was reading in the paper last week and was a guy who said he never been more tempted to max out on such a high priced up horse and it stuck in my head when kept seeing the name and just had to do it shame i chickened out on the set stakes and only went in the half but it will do for now just want one more winner or place today then we will be happy

299 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
i wasnt going to do half stakes, but then saw this and thought what the hell!!

RP Tipping
Accidental Agent
by Paul Kealy

We know from last season's handicap exploits ? a level-weights win from Lord Glitters and a fourth to the same horse on 5lb worse terms in the Balmoral ? that a big field on Ascot's straight track suits him ideally.I'm pretty confident he'll get closer to the principals on this track and it's just a case of how much closer. At the odds I'm more than happy to play.

300 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
See the other man i was reading (think it was the racingpost weekender Ascot Special a couple of weeks ago) and he was so confident on it saying how he was really tempted to max out on the bet i hope he did because if not he be regretting it like i am by only going half in lol

301 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
saw this and thought sods law so stuck 50p e/w!!!

(Mabs Cross be annoying if wins)

302 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

17:00 - Ascot - Dannyday - most certainly needed the run after aving a massive 700days off init before waz away was seen winning the Northumberland and i think can build on first start back now upping in trip the annoyin Mullins horses are takin over this race an Lagostovegas looks the tasty one out of them 11/1 E/W

Should of backed yourself on this one Sean with La

303 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Ascot Day 1: lucky for fun

2.30 Century Dream 40/1
3.40 Washington DC 16/1
4.20 U S NAVY FLAG 6/1
5.00 Lagostovegas 10/1
5.35 Spark Plug 16/1