S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

101 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:06 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]
I took on Cheltenham and Newmarket, Sean the other two, some really good racing tomorrow everyone make sure to take a look at the cards because my picks can be beaten so really is worth studying some nice prices also wish i did not have a set limit in my head each day i could easily take bets on a few in some races 

Thank you everyone, i think the right call was made today to keep the lucky and patent it saved money and the singles places clawed back most our stakes so was certainly the right call to of made because i can hand on heart say never even looked into the winners so would not of picked them below all singles a tough but fun day expected on the cards tomorrow a challenge 

2.40 Cheltenham Traffic Fluide - i know shocked myself when i was tempted by this had a good little run over the hurdles lto and managed to win by 5L i just sat and watched that race and if did not know results i would of thought was going lose, something Sean said awhile back about this horse it is really really lazy type of horse he as got the class to be a great horse but he is so lazy one moment he does not bother the next he goes for it then when getting bored he slows down again such a strange horse and watching that race it was first time i sat and thought i see exactly what means now about that horse everyone is hoping that would of gave the horse bit of confidence a bit of a fighting spirit that is much needed the ground will be suited here no jokes about it today from me i believe with the handicap mark and with the ground helping can win this race and not just win the race but leave the field some 5l+ clear again (sean did not hack my account and write this or was i in no way forced lol) big chance 14/1 EW

1.50 Newmarket Eastern Impact - That time of year where we can side with Fanagan again and they look like have a good chance with this horse is 5lb lighter than when coming a close second at Longholes over C&D last May not had a win in a long time but not been given this sort of chance before with the weights and with Hanagan booked back in stands best chance in awhile now 9/1 EW

2.25 Newmarket Rufus King - the only horse in the field with a C&D win that was beating Porth Swtan  may of needed the run lto coming second in a field of six at Lingfield only beaten by 1L  and was gelded just before that race and it was held over the AW this is back on turf just noticed is a Segal tip some might be put off by that but i aint he hit a tough patch at the moment we all get them but he is still holding up to around 6.9 to the £ give or take hard to judge because he does not do show his set stakes like us, i do know he is 69.15 profit if used 30 20 and 5 but not sure how they work that part out i do not get how he had 11/1 and got £100 profit because £10 stake win only he did it at but yet 100 profit shown should be 110 profit so not really sure how his plans work but i can see him getting better sorry just went off into my own thoughts lol 10/1 EW

3.00 Newmarket Master the world - this is the times when i am glad i place money on horses before checking the tips on here and from the pros this is a other horse tipped by Pricewise and by Voodoo so made me feel even more confident on it now tiny concern about the return to the turf for this one having had some great runs on the AW tracks but was running really well last year on the turf managing to win a race at Goodwood and came second at Betbright Handicap over Newmarket was only beaten a head in the Winter Derby Aw race which ended up getting overturned because the winner Mr Owen hit into him so was one of them wins 9/1 EW

3.35 Newmarket Nyaleti - might be a good day for Johnston tomorrow everytime i say that they end up doing bad but he does have a good selection of runners out tomorrow he sends Threading in this race also maybe some sort of patent if you want with this frankuus and Rufus King, could even try Threading with the other two i am not doing that personally but thought might mention the chances are worth taking this was only beaten as head over C&D in the Shadwell Stakes is 5lb lighter today and does post the best speed over GCD 10/1 EW

4.25 Cheltenham Jossies Orders - Coming back to Hurdles which is the best result ever for this horse been 4 years since was over the hurdles and was running so well never failed to be out of the top two when taking hurdles on and gets the Boinville jockey booking who is 32% win rate and the trainer doing really well last seen winning at Aintree when on the hurdles in class 1 company 16/1 EW

5.00 Cheltenham Dell' Arca - I am not willing to forgive Singlefarmpayment for the Henny run not at 7/2 so reverting back to old fashioned speed over GCD and this one gets it back down the weights with Scudamore back on is a drop in class compared to lto and came 4th in this class at Cheltenham over hurdles was 6l behind More of that at the Steel plate in 2015 why i mention that race is because Might Bite was 7L behind Dell Arca on that day and he just went onto win the betway bowl yes does need to make a better run now and long gone are the days of him beating horses like Coneygree and Might bite but often these sort of horses hide away and strike that big win when least expected and your sat thinking wish i just did it 22/1 EW

102 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:12 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
18:15 - Kempton - Bombshell Bay - 1lb lighter than wen banging off fav at Chelmsford in August was only beaten unda a L then they got bit exciited b banged it off in class 5 and 4 races now slipped back down ze weights had a cheeky little rest and gets a savvy jockey 14/1 E/W

18:00 - Dunny - Park Row - the trainer of thiz horse done me a fava in the friday fiva helping me win it a couple weeks go when Six Silver Lane finally won a other horse he trained won that day which i was gutted i missed Have a nice day meeh the owners of this horse M&U Syndicate send 2 horses out tonight tiz and Midnitecrabs both of which i going have a cheeky singles and double on 7/1 E/W +20:30 -  MidnightMudcrabs double 8/1 E/W

19:00 - Dunny - Shake the Bucket - won us alot of money in ze past thiz one only ever really runs at the Dunny now will give his best shot like always 52 starts 9 wins 11 places a case of it won you money in the past give him a shot if not then veh easy to avoid 10/1 E/W

20:00 - Dunny - Poetic Choice - won a couple timez over c&d and is on handy mark she came 3rd lto over 7f the step up in trip will sort her out an if runs a decent enuf race can win 8/1 E/W

20:30 - Dunny - Seanie - won lto best speed here won over c&d in October off 6lb higher than today new trainer also here interest will stick to ze above doube but this is gettin a cheeky bet 11/1 E/W 

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

103 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wow I see what you mean about traffic fluid now

104 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]

2.40 Cheltenham Traffic Fluide - i know shocked myself when i was tempted by this had a good little run over the hurdles lto and managed to win by 5L i just sat and watched that race and if did not know results i would of thought was going lose, something Sean said awhile back about this horse it is really really lazy type of horse he as got the class to be a great horse but he is so lazy one moment he does not bother the next he goes for it then when getting bored he slows down again such a strange horse and watching that race it was first time i sat and thought i see exactly what means now about that horse everyone is hoping that would of gave the horse bit of confidence a bit of a fighting spirit that is much needed the ground will be suited here no jokes about it today from me i believe with the handicap mark and with the ground helping can win this race and not just win the race but leave the field some 5l+ clear again (sean did not hack my account and write this or was i in no way forced lol) big chance 14/1 EW
Great tipping and great loyalty by you both to this horse i certainly see that laziness after that race he seems to give up then just goes for it bet Sean is a happy man now

105 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I am very happy with that run, first time i felt confident on him and when i saw him go behind i did not worry he done similar in last race i knew he come and win well i hoped that horse is slowly becoming my friend after the bad year i got a feeling he is finally going to start paying out this season if stops being so lazy lol

106 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Can see Sean's write up now already "gold cup winner" lol

107 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
lol, poor poor punters

Unbelievable scenes at Cheltenham! Art of Payroll hit 1.01 on the exchange but still lost out to Traffic Fluide! What a race!

108 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
Glad he managed to win at a great price also, added confidence was getting the rare support and backing from Sam finally which only boosted many peoples confidence today it did mine that is for sure

For the second day in a row there was in-running carnage on Betfair as Traffic Fluide, backed into 13-2 favourite from an opening 16-1, came with a rattling late run to oblige having hit the top price of 1,000 on the exchange.

"He was given a massive confidence boost by winning a novice hurdle at Plumpton, even though it was heavy," said trainer Gary Moore. "I think people have latched on to him because he has decent form on good ground and would have been suited by it drying out, but the fact he ended up favourite for the race has surprised even me.

"We will have a look at the programme book but I don't think there will be much for him as the handicapper is going to put him up a good few pounds so that might be it for him until the autumn."

109 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Right come on Sean just one winner from you all we need notice how now I suddenly taking credit for traffic fluide winning 

110 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
And there it is.. Poetic choice... Not as exciting or as impressive as your winner though Sam :)

111 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thought he would leave it to the last moment lol and very good pick with YOUR Traffic Fluide Sam lol

112 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
Ho my what a great day thanks guys

113 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
Just want seani to come in now and that's me done ...

114 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
I am waiting on the Gavler horse i missed out on Traffic Fluide today i personally would not of backed it if being honest so well done on that one

115 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Funny I tipped up seanie when it won recently meant to ask if Sean was on it

116 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
And there it is boom ..
Cheers guys keep it up

Sent from Topic'it App

117 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
I went for wrong on but some good bets on here we'll done will also on that nicker

118 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
6.10 Newcastle paddyplex

119 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Baggy36

Knows way round
Knows way round
8.15 Newcastle carnage ...Good chance each way

120 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Thank you all, we done similar again today i took day Sean took night cards was not that much i liked at Newmarket this time for me, i am liking the cover for cover angle back again

1.50 Newmarket Dragons Tail - A case of if i had confidence in Rufus King today then surely i would have confidence in this horse maybe dropping back to 6f at a weight where was only beaten over a length by Rufus King at Ascot in July, before that ran in a class one race in the Windsor Castle Stakes at Ascot came 7th out of 22 the quote coming out of that race was "could make his mark at this sort of level but over 6f" both trainer and Jockey are in form for this here 8/1 EW

3.00 Newmarket Magical Memory - won this race in 2016 and was with the help of Franki Dettori booked in which he gets again Charlie Hills is 50% winning strike rate with 4 out of his 8 horses winning in the last 14 days 16/1 EW

5.55 Newmarket Launceston Place - this is one of them French horses i mentioned in the week of how they starting to do well lately and this one looks like can make us some place money wont be minding doing the extra distances today and gets a good jockey booked in 22/1 EW

3.50 Cheltenham Still Believing - going to do just that for this race is only now 1lb higher than when winning at Cheltenham 2 years ago with todays jockey trainer is coming onto form having had a good win with Wedge at Ffos who rode MickManhattan to a win the other day 16/1 EW

4.00 Ripon Russian Realm - placed on past two starts and won us all some good money back in August can do so again today 11/1 EW

6.15 Ripon B Fifty Two - was a horse we have backed before and showed very little for a few runs why we been backing it been off since October i would of gave it a miss today but the Ripon run in September where was only beaten a small head stands out for me a wind operation also been included for this one 16/1 EW

121 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Glad never gav up on tha horse not bad day 2day kid noticed u missed a horse zo i banged it on 

15:15 - Cheltenham - Indian Stream - Organist iz crackin on at 15/2 this goes off here so far at 14/1 meh when last seen over C&D on ze hurdles this very race she was 3rd beating off Organist that day out of the 10 starts over hurdles only been out top 3 4 different times last 6 starts over hurdles also beat Briery Queen in the olbg Mares hurdle at Cheltenham last year and she kept up with Limini Vroum Mag and Apples Jade that day ran at the festival lto and cxame 4th at 66/1 again just behind Apples Jade and had Jer's Girl left 2L behind obviously always aimed for these races 14/1 E/W

18:10 - Newcastle - Zabeel Star - won over course at start of March and does wel over this distance Gormley takez ze ride out and he is 100% on this horse offerz ze 5lb claim which it will be needing good speed also here 12/1 E/W 

Nicker of the day Patent E/W 

Well it iz technically a special day zo y not ah  

17:40 - Newcastle - Urban Spirit 33/1
17:50 - Fairyhouse - Presenting Mahler 20/1
18:25 - Fairyhouse - Kalamkan 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

122 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Them tracker horsez saved us again 2day wud been a dire day meeh 

14:40 - Ayr - Our Lucas - seeking a hat trick here with 2days jockey won over c&d by 3l then won lto beating Pc Dixon by 3l also can get the hat trick here 13/2 E/W

15:45 - Ayr - Monbeg River - was only beaten a head at course lto in all 14 chase startz only failed to make it out ze top 3 on only 4 occassions most of them being 2nd place and 3 of them bein wins getz good ground ea the trainer knows how to win this race having won it twice one in 15 with presenting Junior the other in 09 with Tell Henry 20/1 E/W

16:45 - Ayr - Elesive Theatre - she enjoys it around AYR her hurdle form here is 2131f3 Geraghty rode her to a decent enough 5 place at Down Royal a couple of years back so having him booked back in iz no probz for me Crawford is 50% this week with 2 out of 4 winners loves the goin n does well this time of year she managed to come 3rd in this race last year 10/1 E/W

17:15 - Ayr - Robinroyale - interestin tiz one iz init had a wind op and not been seen sincecoming 3rd at c&d in this very race so is interesting how ze savvy trainer sends him back out now he is known to have winners coming after breaks he is certainly no ones fool he comes ea rated the same yet gets a cheeky 5lb claimer who already had a win when riding this horse this is a future horse to be watching 16/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double 

14:05 Ayr Biennial 150/1 (Derek Fox booked in last year he had a 50/1 winner in the race above and this is his only ride today) 
16:45 Ayr Our Valentina 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

123 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Friday so short write up from me and yes all them months i spent taking the mick about the trackers well they have really shut me up past few months   similar with Traffic Fluide and Jan Smuts think next time you say or do something that i feel like laughing at i am going to just keep it to myself lol 

6.05 Limerick Nerual - unseated rider over c&d last start same mark trainer doing well was travelling well did place over course in march coming second 8/1 EW

6.15 Bath Alaska - i always pay a interest when someone seems confident we give Kelly lot of jokes when comes to her Penny club and things but behind all her ways she is a clever tipster when she tries so i thought i look into this horse and i can see why she is going for it today returning to the Turf in a class 6 race having been running over class 3 when last seen on the turf then when was seen running well was in a class 5 in July at Newbury coming 2nd where he had a very messy race is now 16lb lighter than that race the sire is Kodiac and does have a good speed over GCD good luck with this Kelly i will take no credit if this wins i am following you on this one 33/1 EW

7.05 Limerick Draycott Place - looked over forum and noticed Feline was confident on this horse last time but did not race that day card was pulled that is what i like about this forum everything is easy to find it was what made it stand out to me tonight because remember little things like that  is racing on 125 now back to a good chase mark top weight in the field but not top weight when he was running off much higher won over this course in the past can again 20/1 EW

7.15 Bath Delegate this lord - is 100% at this course may of just needed the first run lto drops back in class and Egan booking is a big plus 4 starts 3 wins 1 place 8/1 EW

7.45 Bath David's Beauty - was only beaten a head over c&d off 1lb llighter than today 12/1 EW

Nicker of the day 

5.25 The Society Man 200/1 

Never won a chase but does have really good speed rating and i think for a couple of pounds why not give it a try at them odds could get lucky was only beaten a head on one time so you just never know 

124 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]

6.15 Bath Alaska - i always pay a interest when someone seems confident we give Kelly lot of jokes when comes to her Penny club and things but behind all her ways she is a clever tipster when she tries so i thought i look into this horse and i can see why she is going for it today returning to the Turf in a class 6 race having been running over class 3 when last seen on the turf then when was seen running well was in a class 5 in July at Newbury coming 2nd where he had a very messy race is now 16lb lighter than that race the sire is Kodiac and does have a good speed over GCD good luck with this Kelly i will take no credit if this wins i am following you on this one 33/1 EW
Might be bit late to tell you Sam, but Bet365 is offering a extra place for this race if your willing to take a price drop to 28/1 i think that is worth it 4 places then you got a chance for and it is only a small drop in odds

125 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:26 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Theo money is heading to it sky only giving 20/1 now and William Hill only 12/1 bet365 cut from 33/1 to 28/1 for 3 places yet offer 28/1 now for 4 places and 3 places think they lost on what they are doing lol but that is a very good deal to take now because best you can get is 28/1 and they the only bookie offering the extra place i personally won be putting more on it might regret that if ends up 4th 

126 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:20 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]5.45 Bath Razzmatazz - Thank god i always look around again in the mornings nearly missed this horse how could i miss this one how could any of us miss this one this horse paid us so much money you might remember winning for us at 50/1 when i tipped her up in September i tipped her up when was 12/1 and went on a huge drift to 50/1 then we backed her NTO at 66/1 and got the place money out of her so really is a star of the S.A.S big payout horse she was she did not win at Ascot on last start but i do not mind same if does not win here she can afford to lose for us on her next ten starts and we will still be in profit from her win that day lol new trainer today Meade who is 50% and gets a big jockey booking of Probert booked in she can come last if she wants and i will still praise her she certainly earned it still a young horse with much to learn 14/1 EW

127 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very good spot Sam i also missed that because in that race is the tracker horse so never looked at it, i do a small section in the book i keep and Razzmatazz is the single highest paying horse to the S.A.S since i been following you know with only 2 starts in singles bets paid the most money to the group at set stakes can not include horses we have put little bit more on

128 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
had a free bet, so done a e/w double on these

16:45 - Ayr - Elesive Theatre - she enjoys it around AYR her hurdle form here is 2131f3 Geraghty rode her to a decent enough 5 place at Down Royal a couple of years back so having him booked back in iz no probz for me Crawford is 50% this week with 2 out of 4 winners loves the goin n does well this time of year she managed to come 3rd in this race last year 10/1 E/W

7.15 Bath Delegate this lord - is 100% at this course may of just needed the first run lto drops back in class and Egan booking is a big plus 4 starts 3 wins 1 place 8/1 EW

129 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:08 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]playing for the place money today with these  

1.45 - Dandridge - this is the trainers only ride tomorrow and is first time wind op and tongue tie came 4th in the Grand An event at the Festival last year only 4l behind and is now dropping down in the weights 9/1 EW

2.20 Ayr Rons Dream - since this started chasing this is 22121 all ridden by Bowen she should do really well here today hoping for least the place money out of her 20/1 EW

2.55 Ayr Ch'tibello - is lot heavier than when winning the race in 2016 but can not really see that effecting him much here having only just been beaten by The new one at Haydock and then lto had couple of problems reported after the festival battle should improve here i am playing for the place money 25/1 EW

3.30 Ayr Cobra De Mai - old favourite of ours this one always runs a good race and could provide the Skeltons with a big double of the day with this and the above horse nicker of the day double for me it will be also 12/1 EW

3.45 Newbury Hors De Combat - this race threw me i already had the winner lined up for this was Red Label even had the money on it but become a voided bet now i was going to follow this horse at Goodwood and became a NR since then won at Meydan but is capable to at least place here 22/1EW

4.05 Ayr Henri Parry Morgan - staying loyal to this one like i did at the start of the month and won for us so will keep to this one could be a Bowen double 25/1 EW

Nicker of the day double 

2.55 Chitibello 25/1
3.30 Cobra De Mai 12/1

2.20 Rons Dream 20/1
4.05 Henri Parry Morgan 25/1

130 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:13 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
13:45 - Ayr - Double W's - already beat Theinval off 2lbs higher than 2day at the betway at Aintree this time last year the ground is comin well for it 10/1 E/W

14:00 - Newbury - Defoe What about Carlo- crackin price init beat some decent horses and just found the Leger a tough challenge not put off by that at all far from it 12/1 E/W

18:00 - Wolverhampton - Ticks the boxes - shud jus be doin tha ea 25/1 E/W

E/W Double Ticks the Boxes 25/1 + Defoe What about Carlo 12/1 

15:45 - Newbury - George William - lets take a chance with tiz one Marquand is booked back in and is 3lb lighter then wen they banged out a win at Salis was 4th in this race last year only beaten just under a length so not actually by much was about a head behind Another Touch was not even given a proper running that day they had a run over here in September and it ended up crackin onto 3rd place was 2lb lighter that day they then decided have a cheeky little trip to Meydan tha did not go to well but this does so well in April 3starts 2 wins and with this jockey booking always runs to best 4 starts 1 win 3 places 22/1 E/W

16:05 - Aye - Vintage Clouds - not sayin much but this horse was going to be my Grand National pick zzo was pleased to see him make it into ze Scotz one been runnin sum crackin races this year winning at Aintree first off by 18L in the Read Noel and banging on 3rd place in the Ultima lto was 7th in this race last year 12/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double 

14:20 - Ayr - Progressive Drive 25/1
16:05 - Aye - Cogry -  25/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

131 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:21 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Was about to say i wish was 12/1 lol

132 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:26 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
init n me it cuz waz chattin 2 sumone bout it in between watchin youtube vidz n waz in my mind wen i waz writin up on ze wordpad lool was RP's fault they sayin it banging off at 12s on skybet n offered a distraction in talkz 2nite i am hopin for ze bit of rain we promised before ze off cuz if getz it then what bout carlo standz big chances

133 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Back to normal write ups tomorrow everyone this be our only bets for Sunday 

Lucky 15 EW (saving money busy week next week with Punchestown) 

2.40 Navan Brick By Brick - may just need the run first start back but can not ignore form of 24221313 three of them places can at this course overpriced 18/1 EW

3.15 Navan Bainne - Fallen right down the weights and gets a 10lb claimer booked in could finally win now she is certainly due a win now 14/1 EW

3.40 Stratford the Missus - Greatrex is doing well in the past 14 days this gets by far the best speed over GCD lucca Lady might be worth a cover bet but not for us if we had a good win today we would of used it for the cover 9/1 EW 

3.45 Navan Oor Jock - ran well on last start i thought was 2nd now gets the help of a 7lb claimer and dropping in distance which should be ok having won and had a close call in the past over 5f 16/1 EW

Single

3.30 Market Rasen Amuse Me - we always work on speed first like you all know and this stands out by miles from the rest of the field 121 over going closest to it is Chanceofa Lifetime with 93 over Distance is 129 and closest is again C.O.L with 93 and over course is 121 closest being 74 is falling in the weights and is a old McManus horse 16/1 EW

Tizzard Lucky 31 EW (half set stakes)

2.15 Watcombe Heights 9/1
2.50 Waterloo Warrior 10/1
3.20 Bramble Brook 8/1
4.25 Shoal Bay 3/1
4.55 Bears Rails 5/1 

134 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:58 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I let sam crack on n av nite off from writin 2nite zo stuck wit me trust me pick a monday that seems be more busier than norm i thut only be 3 cards before i offered that kind gesture finkin yer i rush over it well was no rushin when saw was 6 bloody cards i knew waz going be long bloody nite cards full of meeh

15:30 - Newton Abbot - Changing the Guard - u can not overlook this horse when racing at this course out of 6 starts won 4 of them and places once takin a big weight drop for the chase and drop in class also getz a good jockey booked in with Crosse who is 38% having cracked in Steps and Stairs and Karl Marx over the past two weeks the other is not worth a mention he was winning here of 54lbs higher at one time sure he a oldtimer but so is half the field init 14/1 E/W

16:00 - Newton Abbot - Quiz Master - Sam will only moan if do not mention it wont win heres Herbie should win it but u try tellin her tha ah she always backz this one is a pretty clever horse n got nothing against it just feel the handicap really put this to work when upping it 7lbs for winning at Fontwell could be a veh good horse to watch out for next year once had a bit more experience one for the tracker maybe 13/2 E/W 

18:30 - Navan - Quizical - a other of sams this one is so little to really say on it tbh had sum ok [lace money out the horse with a win in the past a other horse of hers that looks like holds future prospectz for us i think decen place on last couple starts bar lto worth a crackat 10/1 E/W

18:40 - Sedgefield - Indian Voyage - was going with roxyfret but thut i take a good old fashioned punt here drops back into class 4 an back to same winning mark as wen cracking a win over this course in October on good to soft ground 16/1 E/W

19:10 - Segefield - Local Show - to be honest it can be avoided u all mite of remembered me tipping up Native River for the Henny over on Racecaller an i remember writing up on that horse an said only horse i think is a danger to Native winning the Henny would of been this horse how wrong was i ah never needed to worry turned out ze horse that got close was ze one i thought stood no chance typical ah god knows what they done to this horse really did believe it was a big threat to my bet n it was always one of them horses that left a bitter taste in my mouth this and Traffic Fluide which has since gone onto do well for us out of the entire list of horses was only ever these two that bugged me niggling in the back of my mind he now comes over the hurdles again not seen here since Jan last year 29lb lighter was running in class 1 at Kempton last time over Hurdles but i looking at the Ffos las race was 10lb heavier that time in 2015 and won the race on soft going by 13L sure we not going see a great show but a good enough show i am hoping maybe i am just bein stubborn thinkin everythin i rate bein good should win and i always think what if someone sat read what i said and was like me loyal to horses i tip an are not at a profit from certain ones it makes me annoyed then but ah Traffic Fluide is almost wipin his face now with us just one more win off that kid n he is showin us profit (i did not back him when was odds on for 1st win if did then would been in profit but still a Score down at moment) an this local show is not that much in debt with me if he wins this i would owe him money 15/2 E/W

Nicker of the day Double

15:50 - Hexham - Chicago Outfit 33/1 
17:15 - Pontefract - B Fifty Two 17/2

135 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:21 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wow, double of the year.  Very well done legend, take a bow.

136 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
great bet that is Sean well done, going to follow the Nicker of the Day Treble now with you did not think the double be done for least a other few months most certainly paid for the days trying

137 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:I let sam crack on n av nite off from writin 2nite zo stuck wit me trust me pick a monday that seems be more busier than norm i thut only be 3 cards before i offered that kind gesture finkin yer i rush over it well was no rushin when saw was 6 bloody cards i knew waz going be long bloody nite cards full of meeh

15:30 - Newton Abbot - Changing the Guard - u can not overlook this horse when racing at this course out of 6 starts won 4 of them and places once takin a big weight drop for the chase and drop in class also getz a good jockey booked in with Crosse who is 38% having cracked in Steps and Stairs and Karl Marx over the past two weeks the other is not worth a mention he was winning here of 54lbs higher at one time sure he a oldtimer but so is half the field init 14/1 E/W

16:00 - Newton Abbot - Quiz Master - Sam will only moan if do not mention it wont win heres Herbie should win it but u try tellin her tha ah she always backz this one is a pretty clever horse n got nothing against it just feel the handicap really put this to work when upping it 7lbs for winning at Fontwell could be a veh good horse to watch out for next year once had a bit more experience one for the tracker maybe 13/2 E/W 

18:30 - Navan - Quizical - a other of sams this one is so little to really say on it tbh had sum ok [lace money out the horse with a win in the past a other horse of hers that looks like holds future prospectz for us i think decen place on last couple starts bar lto worth a crackat 10/1 E/W

18:40 - Sedgefield - Indian Voyage - was going with roxyfret but thut i take a good old fashioned punt here drops back into class 4 an back to same winning mark as wen cracking a win over this course in October on good to soft ground 16/1 E/W

19:10 - Segefield - Local Show - to be honest it can be avoided u all mite of remembered me tipping up Native River for the Henny over on Racecaller an i remember writing up on that horse an said only horse i think is a danger to Native winning the Henny would of been this horse how wrong was i ah never needed to worry turned out ze horse that got close was ze one i thought stood no chance typical ah god knows what they done to this horse really did believe it was a big threat to my bet n it was always one of them horses that left a bitter taste in my mouth this and Traffic Fluide which has since gone onto do well for us out of the entire list of horses was only ever these two that bugged me niggling in the back of my mind he now comes over the hurdles again not seen here since Jan last year 29lb lighter was running in class 1 at Kempton last time over Hurdles but i looking at the Ffos las race was 10lb heavier that time in 2015 and won the race on soft going by 13L sure we not going see a great show but a good enough show i am hoping maybe i am just bein stubborn thinkin everythin i rate bein good should win and i always think what if someone sat read what i said and was like me loyal to horses i tip an are not at a profit from certain ones it makes me annoyed then but ah Traffic Fluide is almost wipin his face now with us just one more win off that kid n he is showin us profit (i did not back him when was odds on for 1st win if did then would been in profit but still a Score down at moment) an this local show is not that much in debt with me if he wins this i would owe him money 15/2 E/W

Nicker of the day Double

the legend grows and grows!

Nicker of the day Double

15:50 - Hexham - Chicago Outfit 33/1 
17:15 - Pontefract - B Fifty Two 17/2

i made sure i was on the 2nd one lol!
well done fella, you so determined and kept at it and at it like my dog with a bone

fully deserved 

138 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:06 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Well done, i am going to start trying the Nicker of the day challenge myself now starting off with 1 makes you notice just how much money can be won playing that challenge for such little stakes a day so will be starting that thread off again after seeing this

139 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Knows way around
Knows way around
Was just saying on Facebook not seen you tip for ages so am glad you going tip again you had some good winners in the past for me on here

140 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Scram

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
Nicker of the day Double

crikey cracking cracker nicker nicked!
well done!

141 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Sean!

142 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Brilliant Sean...thank you! Always follow your picks, and always do £1 e/w singles and doubles on the nicker picks...turned out very nicely today! I owe you a very large whiskey!

143 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:28 am

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
Thank you Sean just logged into my account and saw this, i have followed the nicker of the days since day dot, a small fact for you having kept it all in a different account i can tell you this small fact you never actually spent a single penny winning the nicker of the day double when you add up all the place money from them and the lay out since October won around £96 at one time in place money which ended up paying for most the nicker of the day doubles you posted up leading up to this big win just thought i point that out to you so i will most certainly be following the Treble version be bit harder i think but i plan on covering everyone with a patent each day for 10p that way if one horse lets it down my logic will be the patent will cover the £3.40 spent out again thank you

144 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz all tha is wa i like readin ze most is tha ppl done it n won also alwayz makes it feel worthwhile that post them up noin otas are benefiting n thankz for that Dancin i do keep a eye on ea i spendin on stuff n that waz y i carried on wit ze doubles cuz i new if ppl like urself was followin everyday u wud not of been out of pocket i do keep eye on things like that n do listen 2 otas so if you ever think u wastin money on sumin that i do let me no it was why i cut off on the horsemen bets at one time it was lots n sum1 let me know was costin money so i stopped doin zo many lool n savvy idea wit ze patent i no sam is doin same so i mite good thing about trebles now is it does not have be 33/1s etc to get the big money but will always stick to above 7/1 an above horses only for it 

16:00 - Yarmouth - Swilly Sunset - the bookin of SDS was to temptin for me on this horse with him back in can win here 4 times in a row he won on this horse in June and july last year and was only beaten a head to make it 5 on ze bounce ran lto might needed that run and ad carson booked in now gets the savvy sds booking so hard to not be tempted ah 16/1 E/W

16:55 - Punchestown - Western Boy - won this last year and can again here not been seen since November when coming 3rd not put off that not had a run for this done same last year and came back to win this race and pricewise tipped it up if u want more inndepth rite on tiz one 12/1 E/W 

17:30 - Punchestown - Doctor Phoenix - i will be watchin with interest this race Douvan meh Min meh Un De Sceaux and this horse is the two i more interested in seeing go against each other both with sumin to prove to each other after the last race when this fell would like one of the two 2 win but no matter what i want to see the placings between these two horses tonight special Tiara gets a nod owes us nothign that horse will have a cheeky bet on that also 7/1 E/W ( u can get 9s but was lazy n didn log into ze paddy)

Special Tiara 20/1 E/W (again if got a paddy account can get 28s)

17:55 - Brighton - Corperal Maddox - Was only beaten a Nk over C&D last August at this weight today did go onto Chepstow a couple of starts after that at the same weight an won ze race by 2L been running over the AW tracks since then so the return to the grass should go well specialy on good to firm good speed also runs well at Brighton 5 starts 1 win 2 place jockey is 100% win on this horse and over 7f had a huge 70 starts with 9 wins and 11 places is a old horse now but seems to be able to win anytime of the year randomly hopin today be one of them random wins it not bein afraid to take puntz like tiz tha earned our money init  25/1 E/W

18:05 - Punchestown - Design Matters - u no me i norm avoid these races but how can u ignore thiz trainer was flicking in the stats part n is his only ride out 2moz but that is not the beauty part he won this race twice the trainer in 2017 with Vision Des Flos 12/1 and in 2016 with Coeur De Lion 22/1 the jockey he booked in is 100% and this guy is noones fool his wife owns this horse he is not about to make himself look silly because he knowz his going av to please the wife ah i am guessing it is his wife who owns it Mrs Mary Tyner might be a sister or summin why would he just send this horse looking at ze horses they own they actually own some good stuff most notably Spare Brakes he also trains a couple of the McManus horses really interesting this one could be 80/1 E/W

Nicker of the Day Treble (Sam pointed out good thing with this bet if u not fancy putting the nicker e/w on it then bang on 10p e/w it still get you a nice amount back if wins just do w.e your comfortable with)

15:05 - Ludlow - Muckle Roe 11/1
15:35 - Ludlow - Max Forte 13/2
17:40 - Yarmouth - Toolatetodelegate 12/1
GoodLuckEveryone

145 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
bit tired  will b bak in mornin 

15:40 - Punchestown - ICANTSAY - wen last seen over hurdles was at Navan in Novem in wa was a shambles of a race an allowed him a 10L win ze jockey bookin is good 40% win and they was wit this trainer horse is 50% over punchestown 20/1 E/W

16:55 - Punchestown - Delta Work - ran a good race at ze pertemps n shud be able to sneak a cheeky win 7/1 E/W

FBG Horsemen Lucky 15 (picked from the fb status)

15:10 - Perth - Jet Master 8/1
15:30 - Catterick - Card High 8/1
16:50 - Lingfield - Kath's Lustre 9/2
17:30 - Punchestown - Total Recall 8/1

FBG Singles

14:00 - Perth - Catchthemoonlight 12/1
GoodLuckEveryone

146 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
gonna have a go at this nicker double

hoping for a place nicker double first off
cheating a bit cos 4 and 6 place races lol

epsom 3:20 4 places
ardamir 50-1, not been beaten far but no win yet

punch 3:40 6 places
black key 20-1

147 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Taking a risk here good luck will

Nicker of the Day Treble + Patent (small stakes patent same idea that above used 10p patent)

16:05 - Catterick - Wotabreeze -  7/1 

19:55 - Lingfield - Beast - 17/2
18:15 - Taunton - Brinestine - 20/1

148 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
lol, big fat fail!

149 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
15:40 - Punxchestown - Neverushacon - Jock n trainer won tiz race last year with Bobabout the trainer also won it in 2014 with Macnicholson so iz very sure on wha to do round here only had 7 starts over the hurdles is offerin 5 places should be able to grab one of them in 14/1 E/W

16:15 - Punchestown - Mr Fiftyone - same trainer that trains Neverushacon and she also won this race last year with Dont touch it is a good chase horse this not been seen at the chase since October but holds 3 chase wins and 5 placers out of 23 starts races so good a punchestown 8 starts 2 wins 3 placers powers the best jock for this one 20/1 E/W

17:30 - Punchestown - Jezki - again same trainer above two was not done on purpose it is not one of the 1st things i check zo wen sumin like that happens really is coincidence looking into the trainers runs this week at punchestown she not done that well she won this race two years in a row first with Jetson in 2014 the second time was with this horse in 2015 who won the race 16lb higher is a loyal horse this one out of 28 hurdle starts won 14 of them and places 7 times so only 7 times failed make the top 3 cut and out the 5 runs at this track won 3 came 2nd twice also always does well around this time of year well looking does well all year around the jockey booking is impressive Geraghty is booked in and out of the 10 starts won on it 7 times that is impressive in itself for this jockey to win on this 7 out of 10 times 16/1 E/W

13:30 - Bev - Bogart 7/1
15:55 - Warwick - Frankly Speaking 10/1
16:35 - Perth - Total Assets 8/1
GoodLuckEveryone

150 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:52 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
my nicker double

punch 4:15 speredek 9-1 (5 places)
chelms 6:30 party dancer 33-1...exciting newbie with luke morris

151 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:36 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Got a cold so not been around past couple of days thought quickly do my itv picks Sean be doing the rest everyone i need my bed 

4.15 Perth - Craiganboy - was only beaten by lord Napier here today 10/1 EW

IT

1.50 Vintager 11/1
2.25 What about Carlo 9/1
3.00 Wafy 16/1
3.35 Sovereign Debt 8/1

152 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nowt really standz out 2moz tbh zo not just going do bets for hell of it will look again in morning see if anythin stands out that may av missed 

15:35 - Sandown - Robin of Navan - we are due bit of rain 2moz which i hope comez for this one i certainly like ze Dettori bookin into this he knowz how to ride these sort of horses a typical French horse this is lazy like fuck but wen feels in the mood can get the job done showed that when beazting Idaho over in France not goin write this off 18/1 E/W

16:20 - Punchestown - De Plotting Shed - you got to feel soz for this horse init lol shudn larf but was veh good over hurdles then went to chasin n just keeps gettin unlucky more so lto when went off 8/13 all thut e had it in ze bag jumped the last fence must been thinking got this one then bang 80/1 Screaming Colours just breezes past and takez it i fink Russell wont be making this mistake again we hope 4 out of 6 chase starts having placed could be Elliot to have share of ze pie 2moz 14/1 E/W

16:55 - Punchestown - Got Away - will give this a punt out of interest 12/1 E/W

17:30 - Punchestown - Coquin Mans - following thiz cuz of ze jockey who iz bangin sum cracking racin at punchestown tiz week won in impressive fashion on Faugheen today had a winner with Bellshill and Tornado Watch and ran a belter at Aintree on Pleasant company in the Grand National only just beaten a head that day plus ze bonus it being a French horse worth a go when u take into account out his 7 hurdle runs he is 111221 placer chances 25/1 E/W

18:05 - Punchestown - Whiskey Sour - A other with the same Jockey could get a treble today 8/1 E/W

David Mullins cheeky nicker E/W Patent 16:20 Up for Review 10/1 + 2 above

i know i put a 5/1 but odds still 1000/1 so it is allowed 

14:25 - Sandown - What about Carlo 9/1
16:25 - Doncaster - Lucky Beggar 16/1
19:20 - Towester - Riddlestown 5/1
GoodLuckEveryone

153 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Seems like a day for the higher odds tomorrow i always try to look at both sides shorts and longs and always say if day for the shorts but i think tomorrow some very good place money is up for grabs for us 

3.35 Sandown Theatre Guide - i really like Theatre Guide was only beaten under a length in this race last year is now 3lb lighter was a nose in front of perfect candidate at Cheltenham a couple of years ago who went onto run really well at the National this year old horse but feel got at least 2 or 3 more good runs left 33/1 EW

4.40 Sandown Rayvin Black - been doing well since coming chasing form reads well 32131 which reads well but been very small fields latest chase win was a easy 8l lead but in a 3 horse race often been running in smaller fields maximum 5 other horses so be interesting see how handles a bigger field on good ground having come over heavy or soft going in the past 9/1 EW

5.15 Sandown Zubayr - this one is a big let down for not actual reasons i am willing to give it one last chance only because it is a Saturday seemed a much better horse on the flats he can win this type of race without a doubt and Nicholls been performing well 20/1 EW

Below now write up but all very serious picks for example Asturia is going back to hurdles for first time in a year and when was last seen was winning beating Good Thyne Tara also ran a hurdles race over this course and won it by 5l and is only 1lb higher than last seen winning over hurdles 
had Petit Mouchoir 6l behind him the other day in the Ryanair she is a horse to put on all trackers the rest you might of seen running recently more so bunk off early  

some longer odds i know but they fit with my ways 

Punchestown Lucky 15 

3.10 Mr Boss Man 22/1
3.50 Asturia 40/1 (put on trackers she will pay some good money next season)
5.00 Wounded Warrior 25/1
5.35 Bunk Off Early 33/1

ITV Lucky 15 

1.50 Going Gold 28/1 
2.05 Bertiewhittle 14/1
3.00 Special Tiara 11/1
3.35 The Young Master 11/1 

Nicker of the day double (no fancy badge for me yet to use lol)

3.35 Houblon Des Obeaux 33/1
4.25 Veneer of Charm 50/1

154 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:[postbg=http://i.imgur.com/6LPhzcp.png]Seems like a day for the higher odds tomorrow i 

Punchestown Lucky 15 

3.10 Mr Boss Man 22/1
3.50 Asturia 40/1 (put on trackers she will pay some good money next season)
5.00 Wounded Warrior 25/1
5.35 Bunk Off Early 33/1

i really thought we had this nearly 2k close but so far saved best for last

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum