S.A.S » SYSTEMS (tests) » Hard Luck Stories

Hard Luck Stories

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hard Luck Stories on Tue May 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Basically horses who came second LTO singles and a lucky on how many selections each day

Hey Bob @ Guaranteed Price (8/1)WinOpen
4:20 Sedgefield
Cold Fusion @ Guaranteed Price (9/1)WinOpen
8:40 Chepstow
Lord Riddiford @ Guaranteed Price (9/1)WinOpen
2:00 Beverley
Yourholidayisover @ Guaranteed Price (14/1)WinOpen
2:10 Warwick
Cousin Khee @ Guaranteed Price (5/1)WinOpen
3:40 Warwick

2 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Tue May 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think you just found your ideal type of betting nice winner with that one mate about time lol

3 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 11:32 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
425 Yarmouth Tennessee Rose 10/1
230 Worcester Yes Daddy 5/1
445 Worcester Marvolous Monty  10/1
220 York Two for Two 25/1
330 York Tasleet 16/1
505 York Rovket Man Dan 15/2
535 York Zain Arion 20/1 
Going be an expensive couple of days by the looks

4 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Burningroots wrote:
330 York Tasleet 16/1
WD burning x

5 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Burningroots wrote:
330 York Tasleet 16/1
535 York Zain Arion 20/1 
Did not have these but what a great day you had Burningroots

6 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Chris

Regular
Regular
Bang on the money burning...I'm a happy drunk punter today lol

7 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Seems to be a nice system. Well done today!

8 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Paddiescharms wrote:
@Burningroots wrote:
330 York Tasleet 16/1
535 York Zain Arion 20/1 
Did not have these but what a great day you had Burningroots

yep well done fella, going keep an eye on you now lol

9 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
lol just follow horses that come 2nd on last start Ubik that is the way forward for me from now on

10 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i always been interested in how this goes and planned on doing a test run after my O.R.S  so good luck with this mate can u do a £1 E/W write after each if got the time just so i can give it quick view an see how it is going each time looks positive so far

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

11 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu May 18, 2017 2:34 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Will do for you mate starting tomorrow 

All prices quoted off William hill you can get better prices if look around all these come 2nd in last start, also changed my mind about putting them all together costs too much money so sticking to small stake singles 

220 - Orient Class 10/1
330 - Syphax 16/1
405 - Another Touch 9/1
535 - Ice Galley 18/1
210 - Monteamiata 7/1
425 - Pattie 8/1
525 - Greyfriarschorista 9/1
650 - Alcatraz 12/1

12 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
It is nice to see you getting out of stupid short odd bets use feel so sorry for you when use see them lose on you :lol: :lol:  so it is good to see you finally trying something different no need do get rich schemes they never work think all that money you can save up now

13 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
True was reading few people on here how they gamble made me sit and think of how much money i was basically burning away on shit so thought i stop it is like a drug so instead switched to cocaine (highs) instead of heroine(shorts) basically still addictive but less damaging to my wallet pretty much sums up my gambling at the moment had fun with it today and spent about 50 times less money only putting few quid on each i am going watch your pennies pot i was saying to someone yesterday on here he should do that so want see if you can pull it off build a pot it can be done if you willing put work into it i think

14 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu May 18, 2017 2:46 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
was reading it and talking to Char about it that is what made me do it i forget we in a economic crash people just aint got the money anymore and does not look any better with way the government are heading so got do your best to help people who need it that is way forward in the UK now i think look after your own and forget the ones who already can look after themselves going do my best with it going steal tips so make sure you put up some good ones in the week for me to steal ok lol

15 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Will try to if i see anything worth trying will pop it into your thread i going to bed now too much wine for me and my mind is foggy has fuck

16 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:i always been interested in how this goes and planned on doing a test run after my O.R.S  so good luck with this mate can u do a £1 E/W write after each if got the time just so i can give it quick view an see how it is going each time looks positive so far
This will give me something to do to occupy my mind over the weeks i will start this then let me just go over the cards and will be back

17 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good idea if you want you can do the O.R.S again if looking for something occupy yourself with Ang said she cant keep up every night because by time she gets in from work she is tired and goes to bed so let me know ok i always wanted see how this went and other things like Gelded etc

18 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Right took all bets on Bet365 tonight because was fast for me to go down the list clicking on them will take William hill prices next time round i placed £1 each way on horses above 5/1 in TEST ONE and i did £2 Win only on the below, to be honest glad i was not counting when doing it or i might of missed some out does cost bit but that is why test run see if worth it ah could pay for itself only need few winners plus it gives me stuff to do each day to look forward to races when bit boring QUIZICAL is a very good bet to be taking

H.L.S DAY ONE 

TEST ONE

Salisbury 

13:50 - Exceeding Diva 15/2
14:50 - Flying Clarets  6/1
16:20 - Milky Way 10/3 - Know Your Limits 5/1 - Quothquan 7/1 - Funky Footsteps 6/1
16:50 - Fine Example 7/2 - Bengal Lancer 4/1

Beverley 

15:10 - Miss Mo Brown 13/2

Bangor 

18:50 - Mister Don 6/1 - Wade Harper 6/1 - Bold Duke 11/1 - Shaiyzar 12/1
19:50 - My Renaissance 7/1
20:20 - Prince Khurram 11/2

Kempton

20:10 - Music Lesson 5/1
21:10 - Powered 6/1 - Tuolumne Meadows 8/1

Gowran 

17:30 - Solar Wave 11/4
18:00 - Bold Knight 11/2
19:00 - Teagan Angel 10/1 
20:00 - Birds of Prey 5/1

£44.00

TEST TWO

Lucky 31 Win only on the very shorts (£1)

Newton - 14:30 - Gettysburge Adress 6/4
Newton - 17:00 - Aero Majestic 2/1
Beverley - 14:10 - Dandy's Beano 7/4
Beverley - 16:40 - Yensir 7/2
Kempton - 18:10 - Global Excess 7/4
Gowran - 16:55 - Mount Wellington 2/1

Lucky 15 E/W (£1)

Gowran - 16:55 - Quizical 4/1
Kempton - 19:40 - Amenta 3/1
Beverley - 16:10 - Hollywood Road 4/1
Newton - 16:00 - Keating 5/1

£61

Well lets see how they go i be keeping eye on singles also see if paid out better and be adjusting it till i find a positive order of following them did not notice be so many hard luck stories tbh loool  

19 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Good idea if you want you can do the O.R.S again if looking for something occupy yourself with Ang said she cant keep up every night because by time she gets in from work she is tired and goes to bed so let me know ok i always wanted see how this went and other things like Gelded etc
yer that waz my falt she asked me other day to take it over for few days but i forgot zo cheers for that if u need the money to keep it going let me no cuz i did start it wit a pot so dont want ya out of pocket to keep it going i no it in safe hands wit u ya doin veh good job keeping things tickin over why been busy ( pisheed)    i like ze new emotes also kid good one

20 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:49 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is ok you two was always good to me so i not mind helping and no you can pay for the O.R.S system by getting back on track again which tonight you done lots so it is positive start and i did this emote   << because i knew you like that because that is you with your evil laugh lol think what you should do is work all week on horses then go drinking every Saturday like i do to unwind i going start my tipping up soon just nothing stands out i expect 4 winners off you by end of the week and then i will take your worst tipster badge away ok because i going do profit hall of fame and you not want be bottom of that do you x

21 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool im guessin ze 4 winners from the above wont count ah loooool that got least 8 winners in the above but would i risk proper money on taking that chance on them like fuck lool the lucky 31 should be proper nailed on but wa betting 4 if not all wud lose init loool

22 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I was actually thinking of doing that lucky 31 but now you said that it put me right off   and no wont count because you not maining them and if you had cheek to put a 6/4 for a main bet i would give you a shame badge lol that is like what £15 profit to the 10 not worth risking for me. Can you see Sam face if you tipped that up on mains you should do it just see her reaction   but on serious level i think it is a good bet to be taking the Lucky 31 i going take it i do not like your and Sam main selections (i still doing them) but why i do not like them is because do not like many horses tomorrow so hard for me to like any of the tips all over net tonight

23 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer but if mained tha it be a score to win only carpet profit not bad bet to take if we talking jumps but on the flats i wont put a score on a 6/4 horse yet something like Bristol De Mai i would 100% cuz a carpet is decent profit an u no it worth a risk init

24 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes i guess but one thing i did change was Quizical Sam bigged that up last few times and i swapped that in the Lucky 31 so my bet bit different to yours and a other i doing is Liquid Gold in the double with Quiz both them horses should win in my eyes, i put £5 on it and will get £137.50 back if wins now to me that is well worth £5 risk i would spend that on nail varnish so way i see it if both win i get 26 bottles of Nail Varnish if does not win i get 1 less bottle that how i view stuff when i sum up if a bet is worth it lol

25 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
u dick looool if u get that penny club up to £300 i will buy you 40 bottles of it deal loool that can be ya lil task rite kid i off 2 hit ze hay need some proper sleep now

26 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i can do that easy actually all i need do it build it up to about £30 then i do few doubles for pound i bound get one right watch now i see how tomorrow goes with it then i will do that by end of month 

27 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:Yes i guess but one thing i did change was Quizical Sam bigged that up last few times and i swapped that in the Lucky 31 so my bet bit different to yours and a other i doing is Liquid Gold in the double with Quiz both them horses should win in my eyes, i put £5 on it and will get £137.50 back if wins now to me that is well worth £5 risk i would spend that on nail varnish so way i see it if both win i get 26 bottles of Nail Varnish if does not win i get 1 less bottle that how i view stuff when i sum up if a bet is worth it lol
Bet you wish swapped it like me now lol

28 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Ubik

completely forgot to back and i copy karen and back anything with gold in it grrrrrr

29 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Yes i guess but one thing i did change was Quizical Sam bigged that up last few times and i swapped that in the Lucky 31 so my bet bit different to yours and a other i doing is Liquid Gold in the double with Quiz both them horses should win in my eyes, i put £5 on it and will get £137.50 back if wins now to me that is well worth £5 risk i would spend that on nail varnish so way i see it if both win i get 26 bottles of Nail Varnish if does not win i get 1 less bottle that how i view stuff when i sum up if a bet is worth it lol

you little beauty.. i missed liquid gold, but I made sure I got on Quizical 

Oh and well done on a lovely double...new shoes?? 

30 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yaaay £137.50 thank you sam and Sean you two always mentioned them two horses wooooo hooooooo

31 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol i had the bet minute u said bout it cuz didn want ya showing off lool but i still out of pocket at mo but it helped but i wud not of done that if u did not say bout it zo cheers i didn wan ya able show off to me initso i thut yer y not jus a gadiva lol n i no Sam did it cause she said to me in pm she best do it jus incase

32 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well was thanks to Sam i was confident on Quiz and Liquid gold was because saw you tip it up few times when placed on the main part because was Fahey horse so i thought double it is glad i did now it stopped the hit i getting following you at moment lol

33 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i sort that soon i jus doing tomorrows HLS picks getting early prices post up in bit then i will update winners on other bit

34 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:lol i had the bet minute u said bout it cuz didn want ya showing off lool but i still out of pocket at mo but it helped but i wud not of done that if u did not say bout it zo cheers i didn wan ya able show off to me initso i thut yer y not jus a gadiva lol n i no Sam did it cause she said to me in pm she best do it jus incase

have to say Kelly being doing some real good work on here fluffing everyone up, i dont mind if she shows off lol. gonna bump up her rep points

35 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
H.L.S DAY 2

Fontwell
13:30 Rif Raftou 15/2

Salisbury 
14:20 Pick A little 6/1
15:50 Notice 6/1
16:40 Whitecrest 8/1 - Island Cloud 8/1 - Baby Gal 9/1

Beverley

15:10 Crownthorpe 7/1 - Mr Carbonator 13/2
15:40 Chauvelin 9/2 - Sevilla 7/2
16:10 You're Cool 13/2 - Astrophysics 15/2
17:10 Golconda Prince 11/2

Yarmouth 

17:30 Tyrsal 11/2 - Tuolumne Meadows 16/1 - Hope is High 7/4
18:30 Stosur 8/1 
19:00 Wedgewood Estate 8/1 - Caledonian Gold 10/1
20:00 Justice Rock 5/1

Chepstow

18:15 What a Scorcher 11/2 - Mr Frankie 5/1
18:45 All for the best 6/1
19:15 Zavikon 5/2 - Stringybark Creek 3/1
20:15  Jacksonfire 16/1

Leopardstown

19:10 Custom Cut 8/1
19:40 Poetic Choice 10/1 - Cairdiuil 12/1 - Cloudy Miss 12/1 

£60

TEST 2 DAY 2 

Win only lucky
Chepstow - 17:35 Native Prospect 13/8
Leopardstown - 18:05 The Tulip 9/4 
Tramore - 18:50 Beautiful Ben 9/2
Tramore - 19:50 Lockeen Girl 7/2
Fontwell - 16:30 Solstalla 7/2

E/W Lucky 
Yarmouth - 19:30 Musical Comedy 3/1
Chepstow - 18:45 Project Bluebook 11/4
Beverley - 17:40 Catastrophe 13/2
Chepstow - 20:15 Del parco 3/1 

£61

For now i need run it like this all of them trying find a pattern might do something like mix the O.R.S + H.L.S horses in a lucky 15 because noted few in this appear in the O.R.S part all bit messy at moment but i know what i doing init lool i see why you stopped it burning did not no it cost so much and so many H.L.S horses lol selections will be less over time when i figured out few things 

36 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:Right took all bets on Bet365 tonight because was fast for me to go down the list clicking on them will take William hill prices next time round i placed £1 each way on horses above 5/1 in TEST ONE and i did £2 Win only on the below, to be honest glad i was not counting when doing it or i might of missed some out does cost bit but that is why test run see if worth it ah could pay for itself only need few winners plus it gives me stuff to do each day to look forward to races when bit boring QUIZICAL is a very good bet to be taking

H.L.S DAY ONE 

TEST ONE

Gowran 

17:30 - Solar Wave 11/4
Yesss a winner for you here nice one that should give you bit money back because that is £2 win so bet you happy on the drift, it is good you put effort in again this is just what you needed something get you back into it all motivate yourself some good winners coming out of it i be interested in the total money back hope it is a small profit at least for you lol and me show off never 

37 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
it actually doing ok my Bet365 is getting money coming back often so must be winning a few lool

38 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Thanks for birds of prey sean was bored and took on your last few lol this is looking a good system few decent winners in here

39 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
fair play you was right did have 8 winners well nearly lol

40 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
H.L.S DAY ONE 

TEST ONE

Salisbury 
13:50 - Exceeding Diva 15/2 WON £11.00
16:20 - Milky Way 10/3 -NR Know Your Limits 5/1 PLACED - Quothquan 7/1 NR - Funky Footsteps 6/1 PLACED £8.20
16:50 - - Bengal Lancer 4/1 WON £10.00
Bangor 

18:50 - Mister Don 6/1 PLACED- Wade Harper 6/1 NR £4.40
20:20 - Prince Khurram 11/2 WON 13/2

Kempton

21:10 - Powered 6/1 PLACED 7/1 £2.40

Gowran 
17:30 - Solar Wave 11/4  WON 7/1 £16.00
20:00 - Birds of Prey 5/1 WON 12/1 £16.40

£44.00 

TEST TWO

Lucky 31 Win only on the very shorts (£1)

Newton - 14:30 - Gettysburge Adress 6/4 WON

Lucky 15 E/W (£1)
Gowran - 16:55 - Quizical 4/1 WON 
Beverley - 16:10 - Hollywood Road 4/1 PLACED

£61

TEST ONE + TEST TWO
£105.00 SPENT
£99.14 RETURNED 

WOULD BEEN BETTER DOING ALL SINGLES WOULD COST £66 RETURNED OVER £100 MEEEEEH

41 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Aw what a gutter Sean, but positive results i would carry on doing it the way your doing it. You think today all the shorts failed you tomorrow could be different story and bigger pay out very positive start i say

42 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Found my double of the day for tomorrow from O.R.S and H.L.S

Going put it in my Quest thing because i know you and Sam follow it so means counts to my Quest 

43 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Ubik

couple here ring a bell and worth a last chance...again!

I'm super too 20-1 5:40 bev
Taws..already posted this

Not my tip but I do like it

TAWS 17/2 Chepstow 6:45

Rain again rather spoils today’s cards, but the weather in this part of the world has stabilised, and as long as the going isn’t very soft, then I’m more than prepared to give Taws another go after her fine fourth in the Goodwood Stakes, when we backed her each-way.  She’s up against Project Bluebook here, and the favourite is respected, but the disparity in price between the pair is simply wrong. Taws has thrived since returning to Rod Millman from David Pipe, and probably found the softening ground against her last time, albeit running with great credit. She won’t want a dawdling pace back at two miles, but looks much more likely to win that quotes of up to 9/1 suggest.

2:30 Fontwell drive on locky 9-1

44 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well they not 2nd in last race so they not being counted

45 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Well they not 2nd in last race so they not being counted
oh my bad... thought it was horses who keep following off a cliff! 

46 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No horses that come second in last start without a win in previous start lol

47 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Big loss on this today was 1 Winner 11 places 2 NR returned £37.95 so big loss 

DAY 1 SPENT 105 RETURNED 99.14
DAY 2 SPENT 121 RETURNED 37.95
Minus £88.91

I got myself a limit of what willing to lose tomorrow lot of cards so i going do different way for it but same rules of placing 2nd of last start 

48 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
If you want when it is many cards we can go halves on it i do 3 cards you do 3 cards we sort that out next week ok did not think this would cost so much a day for a test run it is expensive but can be lucrative i think in the long run all it will take is one of them lucky 15 to come in you know just doing the O.R.S horses then will do my fiver challenge etc

49 Re: Hard Luck Stories on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
H.L.S DAY

Wolverhampton
13.20 Llamrei 4/1
13.50 Jeany 7/1 

Nottingham
16.10 Sennockian Star 12/1
17.10 Chelwood Gate 13/2

Newbury