Sean

Voodoo

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » If i was racingpost...

If i was racingpost...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If i was racingpost... on Sat May 13, 2017 8:17 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
This day last week Aidan O'Brien got great use out of a generous gift from David Wachman when Winter won the 1,000 Guineas and Love Potion could do something similar in the 1m4f conditions race (3.25) at the Curragh today. 
Love Potion landed a 1m race at Dundalk maiden for Wachman back in December 2015, despite enduring a troubled passage, and it would be foolish to read too much into the bare result of her reappearance at Cork behind the classy Zhukova.
First of all, she wants quicker ground than she encountered there. Secondly, she made some eyecatching headway to threaten 2f out only to get tired. That was only to be expected given her absence and it would come as little surprise to see her put that effort behind her here. 
I am a glutton for punishment and is extremely forgiving so I am going to give Sweetest Taboo once last chance in the 5f handicap (2.25) for the in-form pair of Billy Lee and Willie McCreery. 
She is all speed and stall two could work to her advantage. This looks quite a weak sprint, despite the big field, and she could hold on this time. 
Killarney stage their first fixture of 2017 and the picturesque county Kerry track looks the perfect locations for the highly-regarded Gwencily Berbas to open his account over fences in the 2m1f beginners chase (4.05)
The 149-rated hurdler has bumped into Three Starts, Our Duke and Bleu Et Rouge on his three starts over fences and faces nothing of that calibre this time. Barry Connell loves having winners at Killarney and the imposing gelding has probably been put aside for this contest for some time. It was a clever move by connections to retain his novice status for another season. 
Le Vagabond loves Killarney and is the one to be on in the feature 2m1f handicap hurdle (3.35). He is rated 95 on the Flat so a hurdles mark of 118 looks very attractive indeed. 
He loves Killarney too, having won twice on the Flat at the venue, and you can put a line throught his awful Punchestown performance where absolutely nothing went right. This is more his cup of tea and it could be a welcome big winner for Andrew Lynch who has been through the wars.
The other bet that appeals on the Killarney card is Soaring High in the 2m4f handicap chase (5.05). He looks set to have a big say at Tramore before coming down and gives the impressive that he has plenty to offer off 86.

Last edited by feline on Sat May 13, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: If i was racingpost... on Sat May 13, 2017 8:19 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
in no way did i cut and paste that off racing post i worded that if you notice it has different wording to them looks similar yes it sure does lol highlighted in red to show they copied me not me them wink wink and all that

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum