You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Read The Signs

Read The Signs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Read The Signs on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular

In this section i will read the signs for you all often overlooked bits of information you can find if look around online, sent my online friend Ice Queen a message tonight seeing if she would like to help me again she did wonders on my other section really turned it around so am hoping she can join me in this part again this season and help 

Time: 3.45

Horse:  Lady Robyn 

Reason: This horse is ahead of the handicapper set to go up 2lb's 

odds: 8/1

Verdict: Yes i will be tempted enough to have a bet on this myself Each Way

2 Re: Read The Signs on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I will be glad to help and i like the Blue coding, will also work on some other tips with you see if we can beat our last record 

Time: 8.10

Horse:  Primo's Comet

Reason: Dropped 2 classes + Gelded  

odds: 100/1

Verdict: At 100/1 you do not need to stake that much on it for a good return so yes a Each way

Time: 2.30

Horse:  Dubai Classic 

Reason: Dropped 2 classes 

odds: 12/1

Verdict: The inform Ben Curtis who is booked in makes me give this one a chance here 23% strike rate along with Burke who is 13% i think Mother of Dragons should be winning but if lets all down again like is known to do then this could get the win place at least Each way

Singles on the above 2 + Oldrums

3 Re: Read The Signs on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I going make all my page Red i starting the penny club up Wednesday and making my own logo make sure to come tomorrow night to read it you two, i was going start it tonight but the cards not that great for me flats are best aint they

4 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:I will be glad to help and i like the Blue coding, will also work on some other tips with you see if we can beat our last record 

Verdict: At 100/1 you do not need to stake that much on it for a good return so yes a Each way

Lovely place this was a good sign, my £1 each way returned £21.00 thank you only beaten a nose we almost got it

5 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was a good race, i thought we had it for a moment then Oldrum. Lets go back and look at the sign posts for tomorrow see what ones are worth the bet. 

Forgot to include the staking plans but we start fresh tomorrow if anyone wants to follow here is our staking plan (will never be more than 3 horses a day) 

Staking plan

£4 Win only anything under 5/1
£2 each way 5/1-20/1
£1 each way 20/1+

6 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Oldrum wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:I will be glad to help and i like the Blue coding, will also work on some other tips with you see if we can beat our last record 

Lovely place this was a good sign, my £1 each way returned £21.00 thank you only beaten a nose we almost got it

very well done, i only got 66-1 and yes i thought it had won as well!

7 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Time: 4.45 

Horse:  Trueflyingcolours

Reason: Dropped 3 classes for this race

odds: 40/1

Verdict: Was a tough call this one was, when you take into account the current favourite himself is dropping 2 classes for this race and won well last time out, with only 2 places on offer it took me while to make the decision on giving it a chance for some small each way profit, was running in PTP races at our thread limits i am happy to give it a chance 

8 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just the one from the signs that stood out to me Oldrum, i will start a other section up soon with my bets try build us some extra spare money 

Time: 3.10

Horse:  Cadeau Du Bresil

Reason: Trainer 100% Strike Rate

odds: 10/1

Verdict: Trainer had two winners one being a 28/1 with this horse on the 15th March when winning a 3 horse race by 2L and a win with How's my friend on the same day the handicap went easy on this horse for that win and with the in form jockey booking of O'Brien then yes i will give this one a bet with Red Infantry the obvious one to beat for me in this race

9 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The weights for the horse you picked Ice Queen are very good for that horse also will have a bet on that one, i would of thought the handicapper would of placed that higher up, i thought was very impressive how won last start only a 3 horse race yes but to come from the back like he did i am wondering if he is being underestimated here or was it a fluke? i am will to put money on it and finding out good luck

10 Re: Read The Signs on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:24 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oldrum had a early night tonight, so i told him i will post this for us on here we decided to do a special today lucky 15 because everything that stood out was pretty much short priced so we thought put some of them together working on horses ahead of the handicapper.

If anyone is wondering how to find all this information out really fast click on following links on racing post 

TIPPING - SIGNPOSTS SWEETSPOTS - CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIGNPOST SERVICE - "DAY" SIGNPOSTS (PDF DOWNLOAD) This will then give you every single bit of information in one easy to read section from everything to First time wind op, horses for courses, ahead of the handicapper and so on you should all have access to this information with your ultimate membership it is a handy tool to have at your disposal if you struggle with racing, try not to bet blind look into the race then after and see if does stand a chance if not move onto next part 

Time: 8.15

Horse:  Something Lucky

Reason: Ahead of the Handicapper +3

odds: 5/2

Verdict: Part of our special bet this one 

Time: 5.45

Horse:  Political Slot 

Reason: Ahead of the Handicapper +6

odds: 5/1

Verdict: Part of our special bet 

Time: 7.45 

Horse:  King Keven 

Reason: Ahead of the Handicapper +4

odds: 9/2

Verdict: Part of our Special 

Time: 5.15

Horse:  Floramoss

Reason: Ahead of the Handicapper 

odds: 7/2

Verdict: part of our special

11 Re: Read The Signs on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:27 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:The weights for the horse you picked Ice Queen are very good for that horse also will have a bet on that one, i would of thought the handicapper would of placed that higher up, i thought was very impressive how won last start only a 3 horse race yes but to come from the back like he did i am wondering if he is being underestimated here or was it a fluke? i am will to put money on it and finding out good luck
Hurry up and get back involved in tipping, i know your very picky on what you put your money on but will still be nice to hear your thoughts even if your not having a bet racing is really starting to pick up now so be nice to have your views back on site

12 Re: Read The Signs on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Round up 

Not our best of days that, left us out of balance.

We had a ok few days could of been much better but we ended in a profit thanks to Charlottes 100/1 Place, i should be use to her bailing me out by now she been doing that for many month.

I would like to see us get a winner next week in this section that would be nice, i do not count the 5/2 winner today 

Spent: £17.00*

Returned:£25.18

Profit: £8.00

Every bit helps 

We will be back Saturday with our selections for this section, but now we will be joining in the Friday Fiver Challenge our picks are going to remain loyal to our topic of Signs to Read.

*my staking plan is bit different to I.Q she spends bit more than me just incase anyone wondering 

13 Re: Read The Signs on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:23 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Oldrum good to have you and Ice back around daily, between you both you done really well last year also agreed about Luana will be good to see you around bit more now the flat season is back, i think you will do well with the speed ratings and weights during the flat season, i find i win more money during the flat maybe because i work on speed ratings and stuff mainly, i have started working on the weights more now thanks to you.

Think the best ways are being willing to mix what you do, this table below shows that x

14 Re: Read The Signs on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Thank you Sam, that is what we hoping to pull off in this section hit the right times for the right reasons so we looking at all angles and changing them around each time to suit on other small reasons hoping we can manage to swing ourselves a profit in the long term, we will be including things like first time blinkers etc but this is only if they have a good win rate with the yard and other pieces of information, so we do look into the races before selecting each pick x

Time: 4.45

Horse:  Imagine If 

Reason: Dropping 2 classes 

odds: 14/1

Verdict: Won on turf off a mark of 85 now comes at 82 and the two drops in class might be able to place 

Time: 1.50

Horse:  Sharp Defence

Reason: Ahead of the Handicapper +4

odds: 20/1

Verdict: New yard with a good jockey booking was 2nd over C&D last year at the odds worth a each way

15 Re: Read The Signs on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:31 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Time: 2.40

Horse:  Sleepy Haven 

Reason: First-time Blinkers shows 100% for yard 

odds: 12/1

Verdict:  Only 3 C&D winners in this field and the trainer Candlish is 38% in the last 14days  the drop back to 1m 7 looks pretty good ran over c&d in december only beaten 6L by Chti Balko comes 1lb lighter today add this with the fact trainer is 100% strike rate when applying blinkers for the first time i am happy to put a bet on this horse 

Time: 4.25 

Horse:  Early Retirement 

Reason: First-time cheekpieces shows 60%

Odds: 18/1

Verdict:  Jockey won this race last year and this horse gets a 44% place strike rate enough for me to take a chance

16 Re: Read The Signs on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Time: 5.00 

Horse:  Bless the Wings  

Reason: Repeat Performance 

Odds: 28/1

Verdict: Came 2nd in this race in 2017 and 2016 stays on the same weights a 3rd time lucky might be? if not at 28/1 i say can have a bet on that and enjoy it

17 Re: Read The Signs on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Times: 1.50 and 4.25 

Horse:  Dapper Man and Gleaming Sun

Reason: Ahead of Handicapper +2 and +1

Odds: 5/2 and 7/4

Verdict: Let us try a double today we put win only on it i personally put £2 on it pays £19  so is 9/1 double both horses are ahead of the handicapper 

ADVERT 

DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE GREAT SECTION OF TRACKER HORSES BY SEAN AND I.Q IN THE POWERS TO BE SECTION A VERY PROFITABLE SECTION THAT WAS LAST YEAR NOW IT IS BACK WITH A NICE 9/1 WINNER THE OTHER DAY WELL WORTH FOLLOWING THAT SECTION FOR ALL

18 Re: Read The Signs on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Times: 4.35 

Horse: Hop Maddocks 

Reason: Dropping two classes 

Odds: 20/1

Times: 2.10

Horse: Nyala

Reason: Dropping 3 classes 

Odds: 66/1