Cat Naps..ZzZzZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 1:52 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Lingfield 3.20 

Oh So Sassy 9/2

Was only small distance behind El Ast who just won other day she should pick up this race today in a race that is going to send you to sleep

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz  copyright

2 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: still waiting for it to finish you joker lol  lol!

3 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 3:26 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Reporting you for "pissing me off" because this is not the banter part 

4 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 3:27 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
read your report i just filed against you

5 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 3:34 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@feline wrote:Is not the banter section i would even keep eye out for racism from this one weird how he targets the black guy's losing tip but no one elses

That is the report i filed to Admin

6 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
pmsl everyone either reports me or puts a negative on my reputation i actually the one who gets bullied on here

7 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Fri May 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Yay Feline i glad you around always made me laugh on facebook going be interesting see how you go :lol:

8 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sat May 13, 2017 12:32 am

feline

Regular
Regular
 Ascot 3.25

Permission 8/1 (PLACED) Ended up a Zz because i thought had it won when saw it bolt

You can pay for my nans bingo dinner tomorrow night if you want then this one is not a short priced favorite but is a race where you can have a nap watching it if you sitting at Ascot sipping some beer then fall sleep around 3.25 because this one is going bore us to tears the only moment you will wake up if someone shouts GO ON PERMISSION and that is then if it is the voice of Fanshawe his got his yard in shape his been whipping them behind the stables telling them to start winning races and this one might just win for him today 

Can you change your photo to a mouse and your username to Dastardly Mouse and we have tipping wars cat vs mouse 

ZzZzZ only gets a rating of 5 because you might be waking up towards the end if it is winning 

Last edited by feline on Sun May 14, 2017 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To show win/place/lose + forgot add D onto ended)

9 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun May 14, 2017 2:09 am

feline

Regular
Regular
Plumpton 3.15 

Royals Rebels 7/1

Runs around here and does well he has got a decent jockey booking today and looks set to score his second c&d win this is not a hard race to win when look at the horses in it anyone taking 2/1 on Flugzeug need to give themselves a wake up call before the alarm bells start ringing because it is pointless type of gamble on a horse like that you are going yawn over this one has they loading up the stalls and i suggest going make yourself a coffee or look in your nans biscuit tin see if she left you any cakes because no doubt she noticed the tenner we stole out her purse by now and be hiding that 

ZzZ  Z'rating of 3 because you be enjoying your cake to worry about falling sleep

10 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun May 14, 2017 3:29 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Won that easy might get me some reputation points now

11 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun May 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Indeed you can have now for good tip provided. I give if it is good but also remove if it is bad ;)
Also you might be a bit confused you are not black, you are grey. So that you know... Nice grey cat but if too demanding might go to the shelter :p

Last edited by Scram on Sun May 14, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

12 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun May 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes a good tip for a bad day where it is hard to find a decent winner i will give you this one Feline

13 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun May 14, 2017 7:08 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Windsor 7.50

Dragons Voice 8/1

is really going bring you to tears in this very stupid set out race this holds tiny bit of hope because of the price and the jockey that is booked in today but i suggest watching the end of Corry and see how Gail and co are doing  because not going miss much why this race is running

ZzZzZzZ Z'rating of 7 because Coronation street will be better 

14 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Tue May 16, 2017 1:23 am

feline

Regular
Regular
Beverley 3.00

Bond Bombshell 7/1

Told you that race be 7 rated ZzZzZzZ even they got rid of the race because of it and did not bother to show it that is how bad that would of been

Notice Sam been messing around on here must admit it is shaping up good putting own stamp on it all

Bond Bombshell she owns this track most her wins have come here she enjoys running around here and only reason you would fall sleep on this race is because she be just leading all the way and winning it i am hoping she raced here 4 times and won 3 of them she remains similar weighted for it and she has had a few warm up runs and is going sneak a win i think

Z Z'rating of 1 it will not be that bad 

15 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Tue May 16, 2017 1:35 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just trying out new things i looking to make that reputation button easier to see and just trying little ideas out anything people do not like let me know when topics not been spoken on it should show a s.a.s no bookies allowed badge on it but just testing for now

16 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
I use to enjoy reading this bit Feline i liked the way you did not take it serious yet managed to have a good couple of winners

17 Re: Cat Naps..ZzZzZ on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 am

feline

Regular
Regular

4.25 Aye 
RURAL CELEBRATION
Rural Celebration, everyone is really going fall sleep during this race, grab the remote channel flick or do some washing because not a race you really want to watch only horse that might wake you up bit is this one but at the odds it is not going make you alert is it drops in class a long way she beat Queen Kindly and this field should pose no problems at all for her put it in a lucky 15 bet or something because not much money in the singles for this one 5/1

ZzzZ  That is close to being very boring

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum