S.A.S » THE VAULT » May Tips Month by Month

May Tips Month by Month

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

51 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:23 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@Lionheart wrote:Sir Mangon races over at Haydock in the 2 oclock race tomorrow and his stable is keeping their horses in form having had handful of winners think it is something like a 50% strike rate will be stepping up in trip today but can see no problems it shall encounter 11/1 is big for a trainer in such great form LOST

well Tropical Rock has the booking of SDS today in the 3.50 race who could see this one right she is not the best in this race but holds down some nice form and with a great jockey on board she could make the top 2 9/1 is far too big for this today and gets my vote LOST GOT BEATEN BY A BETTER HORSE TIPPED ON HERE 
LOL just so all who do not know me and lionheart are like fam so just friendly banter

52 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Jh2103 wrote:Ascot 4:00 Above the rest 14/1 lose / George william 14/1 (2nd stays in tracker)
Ascot 5:10 King of spin 8/1 / vroom 25/1 nr / nr
Haydock 2:00 San satiro 6/1 lose / sir mangan 9/1 lose / mias storm 12/1 (1st at 9/1)
Haydock 3:10 London Prize 14/1lose / red tornado 25/1 lose/ high secret 20/1 lose (this race cost me big time on the lucky15s etc can't complain tho lol)
Nottingham 3:50 tropical rock 11/1 lose / artistica 33/1( 1st at 33/1 )

Big risk mighty zip 66/1 Nottingham 2:40 - major valentine 7/2 win should cover the money you lose on mighty zip lool

Mighty zip wins at 50/1 advised at 66/1 major valentine 3rd.

whatya mean? all your short price ones lost fella, like the 14-1, 6-1, 9-1 , its only the 66-1 and 33-1 ones that are barely putting you in profit!  :D :D :D :D :D :D are you sure you are not loan or your buddy whatshisface in disguise?  :D

53 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:52 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Burn the boats could make up for lost time tomorrow in the 5.25 Curragh race currently going for 6/1

54 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Chieftains choice very unlucky 2nd lto should come on from that 3.30 Ludlow 11/2 posted this in both banter and here because price is not a huge one will keep looking

55 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Ossie's Dancer won this race couple of years ago is 100% over at Plumpton and is coming here at a much lighter weight then when winning this around 10lbs lighter 8/1 415 race is just too big to turn down you know how it goes how many races you seen where they win again specially when it is 100% over here

56 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
2 horses from my tracker of horses which ran in the last couple of weeks and which won or placed at odds over 16/1:

2.15 Plumpton: sixties idol, currently 13/2. 3rd LTO, Drop in class  4th
4.25 Curragh: cash in mind, currently 20/1. 3rd LTO, 1f more   5th

Last edited by Scram on Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

57 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@feline wrote:drops in trip a previous C&D winner at Thirsk not sure if was at the time of 8.45 but was winning over the course and distance at one time also dropping in the weights is always enough to convince someone to have a bet on need to win this one my nan is off to the bingo tomorrow night and i told her i would sub her for some dinner and i do not want to go steal the money out her purse to pay for it so i best win on this one Someone exciting 16/1 EW it is a steal
I knew minute went to fav it would lose when idiots put money on a horse they lose because it always the stupid aint got a clue punters who put load of money on the losers so we just blame them

58 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Celebrity Status could really outrun these odds today in the 2.35 Kilarney trainer is in great form can not see why it is priced up at 50/1 it won his last race over 3m by about 3L back in November and this trainer must have a plan because why the sudden huge drop in trip after such an impressive win says on form best watched are you mad best watched at 6/1 yes but not at 50/1 

59 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 12:35 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
i do not reply to everyone but i do read everything put on this forum and very clever people around keep up the good work everyone it is also refreshing to not see the words NAP, LUMP ON and MAX OUT end of the day the whole idea of N.O.T.D was so everyone could earn money without having to get out loans and be able to enjoy and follow without much cost and state and opinion so it is good to see lot of new people posting stuff and different ideas that i would not of thought about doing we all learning in this game no matter how good we think we are always something new to learn 

Accalia 10/1 + One Boy 14/1 2.25 Curragh split stakes for me both of these deserve a mention Accalia is too consistent for me to just pass up here at 10/1 her form is 21222 since augest then was not seen since October if she returns like was when last seen should secure a win here her last race was over C&D only beaten by half length she has never been out of the top two since being dropped to 5f and the price is too attractive to pass up based on that form alone. One boy again is the jockey booking of Smullen only ever rode this once and won on it too hard to forget that and the trainer is known to do well in Ireland with his horses this one to place Accalia to win i feel either one is in with a big shout today 

Advice for new punters
I am pretty confident on them two running a good race if they lose i think they are worth putting on trackers specially Accalia when runs over the 5f races i think she will turn bit of money in her next couple of starts so do not be put off if loses today, sometimes in a race it is best to watch the losers not who won when you looking back on a race that is the first mistake a lot of tipsters make they NAP up these shorts based on mega wins from LTO it should be the horses that did not place/placed in races you should be keeping a eye on watching how they raced what went wrong what could go right we already know how the winner did in his last race but what about that horse who missed his break or who got blocked in making him lose the race and so on

60 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 12:49 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Primo Uomo 2.55 alot of might be but not enough will be in this race yet this one stands out the most for me was beaten lto by Washington DC which is not a big shock but is coming back today for bit more won over c&d before that when beating a field of 9 by over 2l's which completed his hat trick of wins and raced over Dundalk beating Go Kart to win that race was a step in class for his last start but still ran really well to place 3rd reading the above comment from ColdCreek then i might even look into doing a Smullen double because he takes ride of Monsieur Joe in this race so if that is a horse your having a gamble on i think you onto a nice bet with that horse my personal pick is Primo Uomo but now i read Cold's comment i going do a smullen double for a couple of pounds 8/1

61 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 12:53 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Scram wrote:
4.25 Curragh: cash in mind, currently 20/1. 3rd LTO, 1f more

I am also going take a bet on Cash in mind now since joining Donovan this horse has shown a change in ways specially now stepping back up to a trip his won over a handful of times a good bet this one is to take nice price you grabbed on that i got 16/1 but happy with that 

62 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 1:05 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.00 Ludlow Mckenzies friend sorry it is late guys i could not find nothing so sided with these two for reasons all would know that is basically my last name and hoping the first time head gear will help this one focus better today 9/1 E.W

2.45 Plumpton Lime steet could be worth backing today could break his maiden tag finally if runs anywhere near his best LTO it seems like they are trying out different types of races for him to find one that suits steps back up in trip and first time over this ground and they have turned to a claimer which many are put off by but not me gives him a 7lb less weight which is always a plus in these long 3m races if this does not interest you take a look into Oliver's Island his jockey is 100% having won last two races could be worth siding with that one for place money if you do not fancy my selection 13/2 E.W

63 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 1:18 am

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Sorry lads, transferred this over to right place.

The Curragh

2-25   - I am with Sean here in his fancy, Rattling Jewel and i can see both that horse and Accalia fighting out the finish. Both horses good prices at the moment, will do RF.

4-25 - I like Maawany with top jock CK on board.

5-25 - Not a whisper gets my vote with a mention for Servus and Nudge who representS ew value.

Killarney

4-05, King Muro, Fergal O' Brien sends this over, could well have an ew chance.
5-05, Not for you, the dangerous Byrnes/Russell combo, Dark Outside NB.
5-35, Cornellius Sulla.

64 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 1:27 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Millster wrote:
@Scram wrote:
4.25 Curragh: cash in mind, currently 20/1. 3rd LTO, 1f more

I am also going take a bet on Cash in mind now since joining Donovan this horse has shown a change in ways specially now stepping back up to a trip his won over a handful of times a good bet this one is to take nice price you grabbed on that i got 16/1 but happy with that 

A risky bet but at that price might be worth it. 1f more can be a challenge but will see.
I am more happy about the other (sixties idol).
good luck!

65 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Frank N Fair might be within a decent place chance today for us if plays it like it did last time was seen at plumpton ran pretty decent and was not too far behind drops in grade this time around and could run into the top 3 11/1 3.15 Plumpton

66 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Now the price has drifted out i am willing to give Shannon Soul a chance here at Curragh 4.25 steps up in trip and done well to win his last race even with the added mistakes at the start normally would not take a risk on this sort but at 11/2 worth taking a chance 

67 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:

English man 5.10 Ascot also is one i keeping a eye on today and small stakes again has won some good races off much higher weights today and looks like his ready to bounce back been fine tuned for this race and could out run the 33/1 
Became a NR that day runs again tomorrow in the 6.50 Windsor looks like a much easier race for him so can see why they pulled him from the race the other day no price has of yet but is a bet i be taking on if the odds is above 6/1 plus gets the booking of Probert

68 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 5:05 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Lets hope for a better day tomorrow all been short priced winners that is where this forum would fail on days like this because no one seems to go for them, i had a decent win over in mine but nothing special move onto tomorrow for me now i will try to find something worth while for a cat nap

69 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.25 Wetherby Kirkham hoping can come on from his last run where he did ok to come 6th in a field of 12 the softer the ground gets the better for this one only run of the day for trainer could outrun these odds today 14/1 looks far too big on this horse who has really fallen in the weights

70 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
5.40 Killarney how the hell can you make Abre a 1/1 shot in this race his not even won a race for ages it is simply because it is a Mullins horse my selection today is Lachares for this race he has just has much chance in this than Abre does and is rightly priced to punt on in this sort of field ran well at Cork LTO i thought and could give a better showing at a better price 9/1 EW

71 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Goring races at Windsor tomorrow in the 650 race is bit more of a challenge here but can see him getting stuck in around a track he likes is a previous C&D winner 10/1 ew

72 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Afternoondelight

Knows way around
Knows way around
Slemy won the 3.25 Wetherby race last year comes here today 1lb lighter than that has had a few prep runs leading up to this and is 50% over here should at least grab a place 18/1 EW

73 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Mr Chuckles 2.40 gets a decent claimer here who ran a good race on Saturday could get this here easy comes back to turf after having runs over the AW 6/1

Liking Desert Ruler 4.00 Wetherby race tomorrow not your stand out type but trainer seems to be doing well Garrity booking is also a added bonus with this one and is right down in the weights compared to when he last won was 10lbs higher than seeing today 15/2

4.30 Wetherby Coster Percy's trainer is very confident on this one saying how he feels will handle the turf much better than his previous runs over the AW willing to take a chance on this one now his had his first run out the way 9/1

74 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Hello everyone i am from the facebook group a more quieter member am going try out giving my own tips now we have a more suitable place bit nervous because never done a write up before so hope this is ok i been watching everyone for months and here goes.

6.40 Killarney Red Pearl , is taking a step up in trip for this race after showing he is set to score the big win when running really impressive at Cork last month he placed 3rd in that race and looked like he needed the extra distance which his trainers have picked up on 9/1 Ew

5.50 Windsor Wester Duke, has been running in much tougher races than will be seeing today at Windsor is dropping down a class, the trainers tried to bring him up LTO and did not go so well for him so they have decided to give him a few more runs in this class today which means he will grab some weight off his back which i am liking the look of will hopefully get some good money on this one if not then will have to make do with the place 16/1 Ew

75 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done everyone involved in tipping, systems and everything on this site just noticed had 33 people viewing this forum about 3 minutes ago and for a Sunday night with no advertising of the site that is good work lets keep this up with our tips, help advice and everything else proud to be part of it and it can only just grow and grow other sites are not even getting 5 visiters to their tipping sites mentioning no names

76 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Firstpastthepost wrote:Hello everyone i am from the facebook group a more quieter member am going try out giving my own tips now we have a more suitable place bit nervous because never done a write up before so hope this is ok i been watching everyone for months and here goes.

6.40 Killarney Red Pearl , is taking a step up in trip for this race after showing he is set to score the big win when running really impressive at Cork last month he placed 3rd in that race and looked like he needed the extra distance which his trainers have picked up on 9/1 Ew

5.50 Windsor Wester Duke, has been running in much tougher races than will be seeing today at Windsor is dropping down a class, the trainers tried to bring him up LTO and did not go so well for him so they have decided to give him a few more runs in this class today which means he will grab some weight off his back which i am liking the look of will hopefully get some good money on this one if not then will have to make do with the place 16/1 Ew
Hi firstpastthepost.
Best of luck

77 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Scram wrote:2 horses from my tracker of horses which ran in the last couple of weeks and which won or placed at odds over 16/1:

2.15 Plumpton: sixties idol, currently 13/2. 3rd LTO, Drop in class  4th
4.25 Curragh: cash in mind, currently 20/1. 3rd LTO, 1f more   5th

Not far but not close today on these

Tracker on tomorrow's horses brings 3:
2.10 Brighton - Lambrini Legacy 9/1. 2nd LTO, up in class   2nd 14/1
2.40 Brighton - Whitecrest 3/1. 1st LTO, few yards more this time. Won 5/1
4.50 Brighton - Provoking SP. 3rd LTO, couple of furlongs more this time  NR

Not bad this. I should probably remove them from the tracker now as they won/placed under 16/1. Will keep on posting these as yesterday was not far and today is a good result

Last edited by Scram on Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

78 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Lionheart wrote:Mr Chuckles 2.40 gets a decent claimer here who ran a good race on Saturday could get this here easy comes back to turf after having runs over the AW 6/1
Unlucky buddy put this in a singles was torn between that and whitecrest put whitecrest in the lucky 15 and this money back so close that was when i saw both in lead i thought either way i won lol

79 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Do not forget Angi's list guys she already had 3 winners

80 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
hope you all got on Seans 33/1 winner just in his O.R.S system i starting love that system

81 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Hope so i keep trying tell everyone that is like a goldmine for us small stakes

82 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:

English man 5.10 Ascot also is one i keeping a eye on today and small stakes again has won some good races off much higher weights today and looks like his ready to bounce back been fine tuned for this race and could out run the 33/1 
Became a NR that day runs again tomorrow in the 6.50 Windsor looks like a much easier race for him so can see why they pulled him from the race the other day no price has of yet but is a bet i be taking on if the odds is above 6/1 plus gets the booking of Probert
You and Sean both tipped this such great work guys two 33/1 winners in a day

83 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry and Angi had it before both of you without a price she is hid away but she has had 7 winners on here guys pay attention to her list please

84 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry Voodoo, thought it was millster who had this the other day and stuck with it but now see itwas you, so thank you to you..... again, having followed your tips.

85 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cheers everyone i knew minute i saw Sean tip it after that i was onto something with that one hope all managed get on it time to move on and look for tomorrow now

86 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hey bob 4.20 Sedgefield Came to C&D on his last start and if was not for the fact he got messed around i feel would of won that race he ended up 2nd and i not willing to let 10/1 slip away on me could win this today i do not think too much of too many diamonds in this race this is worth the money and after today we can afford to throw bit of money away taking something like this instead of a very short price on a horse that does nothing much to impress anyone 10/1

Twentysvthlancer 3.00 Beverley came 2nd over C&D yard are doing ok way overpriced for a horse who dropped down in weights and at a C&D he has obviously shown a liking too would not put confidence in this like i did Englishman example if this became a NR and did not show up next at Beverley i would not retip this one so keep stakes small and easy we got no need waste our hard earned money be plenty more days like today to earn money so keep stakes on this one comfortable to your own personal spending 33/1  

87 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Breakwater bay heads to beverley 5.35 stepping up in trip having had couple good runs behind him wont be very hard to win this race at all 8/1 with a small cover on Nothing compares 14/1

88 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
8.00 Southwell Workbench, I noticed this in Angis shortlist so thought give it a look going try this one today in what looks a hard race to judge but this use to be a good horse and has been showing signs of improving so was glad when saw it in the list earlier today prompting me to look into it 9/1 Ew

7.10 Chepstow Showmethewayavrilo, i alway back this horse and always find myself singing the song is expecting soft ground here with all this rain coming and if coming back over 6f where his main piece of form lays gets a slight weight adjustment 3lbs lighter than he has been running off and Murphy has decided to take him around the track today 11/2 Ew

89 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 12:38 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
My Mo ran really well LTO and i am sure seen it tipped before on here well racecaller by Sean or Sam i might be wrong gets a claimer booked in today which could see him get his win here 8.40 Chepstow

90 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 11:50 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.20 Sedgefield Hey Bob should break his maiden tag here today having run over C&D and coming closest his been to winning a race gets a good claimer on board and should bring us least some place money if does not manage to win today he got hampered here last time and do not be afraid of the favorite his nothing special and can be beaten in this race guys 9/1 EW

91 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Hey bob 4.20 Sedgefield Came to C&D on his last start and if was not for the fact he got messed around i feel would of won that race he ended up 2nd and i not willing to let 10/1 slip away on me could win this today i do not think too much of too many diamonds in this race this is worth the money and after today we can afford to throw bit of money away taking something like this instead of a very short price on a horse that does nothing much to impress anyone 10/1
Sorry voodoo teach me to read before i post i gone for the same in this race

92 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That two o'clock race is interesting today guys lot of future horses in that race that could be big stars i did put small stakes on Go Now Go Now is son of zodiac 7/1 but when you look into the race many i feel will be added to alot of trackers come the end of that race some sons and fillies of big names

93 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Millster Burningboats had his first ever winner proud of him lol!lol! he just needs about 8 more to sort his books out pmsl

94 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
did not even cover the lucky 31 price yet so going hold off the excitement lads you lucky older gentlemen and ladies are around or would be saying a decent reply to that Voodoo :lol::lol: i do deserve a break to be fair maybe my luck has turned

95 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well you did put great thought into selecting it....lol! is a clever way of gambling about 6/10 horses to place in last start often win or place again so is smart way of gambling

96 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
well i got sick of losing money on the shorts why watching everyone on here winning on the 33/1 horses so going try different angles now save myself bit of money i might go onto the S.A.S care plan to tide me over for a month why i study new angles good picking last night by the way with Englishman i was looking around the thread been some good picks you know take a look in that nicker of the day part some good stuff in that

97 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will do i be honest when i tipped up Englishman again i would of put the tip in nicker of the day if saw the price before hand but i put some money on SP before saw price then when saw sean tip it also i thought worth more than few quid so put bit more on it did not win out of this world money if i being honest because i spent a bit of cash this week on bets i did not post so it just saw me well not going lie and say made huge money i save that for racecaller lol!lol!

98 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Only mugs say after they earned a bomb long you happy with what get does not really matter to me or the next man what you get back it does not impress me if Man A is winning millions or Man B is winning only a few pound i lost lot of money myself this week has you know and i thought if i carry on doing shorts going take me about 8 wins just to get my money back so trying new angles now cost less and will sort the money out got sort my own books out so going put more work into it and going post on that section i set up each day well when i am not busy

99 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Burningroots, well done on riddiford, your idea of hardluck stories, 2nd place finisher LTO can have good legs. Don't be discouraged by a few days of it not working, need to see it over a couple of weeks for proper judging.

As for the shorts, they seem to let the people down, maybe not as often as the big odds, but when you get a big odds winner you are winning something that covers quite a substantial amount of losing bets.

100 times 1 pound engaged on 100 different 2/1 horses. Let's say 40% win which is seen as an OK average brings you 40 winners and a money return of 120 pounds = profit of 20.

Take the same but on odds of 20/1. 5% average winner, which sounds doable, in the last 7 days i got 8% and adding the places 15%.
5 winners - 95 losers, money returned 105, profit of 5 on win only.

So as you can see, profit does not need to have tonnes of winners for it to happen.
With big odds you have the scope of places as well. 
A 20/1 placing is 5 pounds back, you do not get that from super shorts or need a couple of them winning to get a fiver...

100 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
yes i agree am starting to see that more now i use wonder why people was happy with a place because i got so use to thinking i need it to win not place amount of money to be made on the place market is silly only 4 races and already been a 25/1 winner and 40/1 place up for grabs it does make you realize the amount of money up for grabs if you just willing to back it and do the extra homework

101 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Fair play to Angi 2 winners already prices not great but for someone who put them up without seeing a price you got respect she doing well again

102 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
it is because she sat and listened to sean and sam each night and been around for a very long time following them so she picked up all the tricks look at when sean did a shortlist use be similar they can pick a winner blindfolded just they choose to avoid most things below 5/1

103 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
For today from the tracker of LTO over 16/1 in the places:

4.20 Sedgefield: Prairie impulse, currently 10/1, 1st LTO, a few yards more this time  NR
4.30 Beverley: Hugging the rails, currently 8/1, 4th LTO, up in class and 2 furlongs more today Unplaced 5th
5.30 Southwell: That's the deal, currently 9/1, 1st LTO, 1 furlong less today  3rd 16/1

Last edited by Scram on Tue May 16, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

104 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
That is why i do not have friends called Bob :roll::lol: i did not bet on it but thought when saw that tipped around it would actually win today hope that does not happen with my selection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum