S.A.S » THE VAULT » May Tips Month by Month

May Tips Month by Month

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

301 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Seeanythingyoulike 7.20 Newton local horse at a local track should least know how to run around this 6/1

302 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Mon May 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.10 leicester Rely on me 7/1 and Jule in Crown 33/1 ew

303 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Leciester 
2:20 Austin Powers 9-1 bionic broken\ June Dog 20-1 WON
2:50 Allegheny Bay 8-1 3rd
4:20 Alaska 7-1 PLACE only beaten by a couple of lengths first time out and Oisin onboard
5:20 EverKyllachy 12-1 (yeah yeah Kelly spotted it before me)\ Wurood 7-1 stable is flying and was beaten fave last time out so another chance

Redcar 2pm
Patty Patch 12-1 bargain! \Deauville Society 15/2 rare prescott runner both YUK
2:30 Silver Gleam 8-1, stayed on well recently and hanagan onboard..\ Dirty randy should like the trip and was a good second recently 15/2 (marker for tenby two..made shortlist but discarded) ALL YUK anyways
3pm 4 place race so Jordan James..reliable horse gives all 8-1 \ Quoteline direct for a place 16-1 BOTH YUK
4pm Just us two 15/2, good mark and been running well in better company but Foxtrot knight 8-1 Placed dead heated last month with black grass who is 3lb higher
(marker for lydias place 9-1, fave of mine and won in april) bloody typical it went and won when i didnt back it..lol lol
4:30 cryptonite 13/2 PLACE \ bahamian paradise 15/2

Lingfield 2:10
Binky blue..wot a name cmon binky! 15/2 NOPE
3:10 GiGi 15/2..Nope / Amazing Alice 20-1 2nd
4:10 sandfrankskipsgo 10-1..overpriced, beaten by a neck over CD in march, good 2nd recently \ come on dave 15-1
5:10 angel of rome 10-1

Last edited by Ubik on Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added 2:50 Allegheny Bay 8-1)

304 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just read guest Facebook how honest is that man fair play and respect to him for putting me off his horses or least telling me where we stand if gamble them

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

305 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:Just read guest Facebook how honest is that man fair play and respect to him for putting me off his horses or least telling me where we stand if gamble them

yep I agree Sean, love reading his posts since Sam put me onto him.  Ive gone in before on lydias place, but today I posted it as shortlisted but discarded..probably win now lol

muh bionic man let me down but not the dog!

2:20 Austin Powers 9-1\ June Dog 20-1

SPOTLIGHT 
Didn't live up to market expectations when down the field on debut a month ago and doesn't have a particularly exciting pedigree, but is with a top 2yo trainer and it would be reckless to write him off at this stage.

306 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wink oliver...that is annoying!

307 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Very annoying when that happens lol

308 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
flip, 2nd at 20-1 backed into 8-1 in a few short hours for amazing alice..annoying again lol

309 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Sean wrote:Just read guest Facebook how honest is that man fair play and respect to him for putting me off his horses or least telling me where we stand if gamble them

yep I agree Sean, love reading his posts since Sam put me onto him.  Ive gone in before on lydias place, but today I posted it as shortlisted but discarded..probably win now lol

lol lol, i knew it..just knew pmsl...did you do a private one sean? at least i got a place on foxtrot knight..but i swear the ONE time i didnt back that horse lol oh lol

310 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Lol that made me laugh to myself lol

311 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nah I gave it a miss tut lool

312 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Kaseco wins me and col had lot money on that nice one

313 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol Colin. wrote:Kaeso 4.30 everyone who remembers this horse its name is similar to a business me and Sean own (Kaseco) backed it and won and this looks like can do it again he really took the fight to Arnold and will get 6lb here but can win again big bet on this one for me 5/1
Happy happy man shame that won't be book checked lool

314 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
lol Colin. wrote:Kaeso 4.30 everyone who remembers this horse its name is similar to a business me and Sean own (Kaseco) backed it and won and this looks like can do it again he really took the fight to Arnold and will get 6lb here but can win again big bet on this one for me 5/1
Happy happy man shame that won't be book checked lool

lol, yep was on it as well, so thanks guys....nah sneak it on, Sam wont notice lol  :D

315 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 8:38 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not a lot inspires me for tomorrow, so just these

2:20 notts Tulip Fever cosgrave\haggis combo 15/2, be surprised is money doesn't come for this as yard in rude health, speedy pedigree and all that but up against some other good types and good jocks including SDS on marilyn M, but I like this one 

7:40 ayr, coral princess 9-1 and let right be done 15/2 both look overpriced on form and mark

and now the big chancer, 8:40 Ayr  Charava , probably my nicker for tomorrow 20-1 for a CD winner, in fact , 4 runs at CD, 2 wins and 1 place..off 5 months and came 11 of 15 in a come back run a month ago, p Makin is the jock who aint been doing too badly, 12% over last 2 weeks, cheekpieces back on and you just never know back at his fave course and distance

316 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nottingham 3.50 7/1 won this race a couple of years ago pretty easy should be around the mark again can not see why would find it too much of a challenge this time around

317 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ayr 9.10 Fieldsman had problems and if the jockey learns from his mistakes he made that day should actually win this or at least place which i will be happy with at 14/1 

318 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:Nottingham 3.50 7/1 won this race a couple of years ago pretty easy should be around the mark again can not see why would find it too much of a challenge this time around
help if you put a name big man lol BIG BAZ he means

319 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
4.00 Beverley Zodiakos  fast turn out here having only run the other day at Ayr and dropping in the weights ran well coming 4 only beaten by 2l slight tiny step in trip here 8/1 

9.20 Kempton Athassel now coming back to aw could show reason of why they should of kept him on it in the first place hoping for a good return today shows his best form over the AW 7 wins and 7 places  16/1 

320 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Wed May 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Firstpastthepost wrote:4.00 Beverley Zodiakos  fast turn out here having only run the other day at Ayr and dropping in the weights ran well coming 4 only beaten by 2l slight tiny step in trip here 8/1 

9.20 Kempton Athassel now coming back to aw could show reason of why they should of kept him on it in the first place hoping for a good return today shows his best form over the AW 7 wins and 7 places  16/1 
Well done... Great caller...he won well.

321 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you was a nice little win that

322 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Wed May 31, 2017 11:25 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Firstpastthepost wrote:4.00 Beverley Zodiakos  fast turn out here having only run the other day at Ayr and dropping in the weights ran well coming 4 only beaten by 2l slight tiny step in trip here 8/1 

Well done FPTP, Great shout.

323 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:01 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
nice one indeed well done! i should have left toriano alone :P

324 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done on this pick, i missed that one completely

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]